- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everyone! - This is one of my "shorts" a short story for your pleasure.


 


I publish 2 stories every week over on my patreon page - https://www.patreon.com/thepovgiantessview


 


Cock throbbing stories and I love to highlight the beautiful giantess POV photos that inspired it.


 


I really enjoy stories that have an ending, and have some substance to them as well.


 


Mis-direction and surprises are always fun in my stories too (when you may imagine one person is going to do the crushing only to learn someone else does!)


 


This is a community where we share our passion for the giantess fetish while celebrating the beautiful models who make it possible. 


 


If you love the giantess fetish. If you love the thought of being stepped on like a bug. If you love beautiful POV photos. This is for you. 


 


The stories will vary: aware, unaware, taboo, girlfriend, ex-girlfriend, etc.


 


--------------------------------------

Bill was obsessed with his wife’s feet.

 

Growing up he realized he had a foot fetish early on, but since marrying his wife Rebecca his craving for feet only got stronger.


Luckily, Rebecca LOVED this and came up with various different ways for Bill to enjoy her feet.

 

Rebecca was a chemist and in her work she discovered a formula that would shrink living organic systems.

 

Bill loved to play giantess so she brought some home to try. It worked!
Bill spent the evening as his wife’s bug.

 

Rebecca would step down slowly and carefully apply pressure to the point he couldn’t breathe and any more pressure would crush him but then it would let up.. over and over he was play crushed.. Could life get any better!?

 

There was only one rule around the shrinking formula. Never take it alone... Rebecca had to be present.

 

But... of course Bill wouldn’t listen.. one day when Bill was bored and horny and Rebecca was at work Bill got an idea.


Rebecca’s shoe closet was full of some of his favorite shoes.

 

They all had the smell of her feet on them and he could spend the day just masturbating in them and be grown back before she ever got home!

 

What could go wrong!?

 

Shrinking himself down to a 1/2 inch, Bill stepped into the shoe closest.


It was dimly lit but Bill could clearly make out the infinite row of shoes... Where to start!?

 

But at that moment the shoe closet door swung open bringing in a cascade of light.. then a shadow was cast over Bill... looking up... to Bill’s horror was his wife sister.. Sara


Sara was always coming over to borrow clothing from his wife.. they were identical twins... he started to back peddle, but his movement drew Sara eyes right to him.. she squinted and with a grimace she lifted her foot over him.. her foot was so much life Rebecca’s it was incredible, but Bill new this wasn’t a game.

 

He knew their wouldn’t be any relief to the pressure like with his wife..as Sara's foot came down he felt the pressure just as when Rebecca would tease him..

 

but it didn’t let up.. first his legs popped, then his hips.. screaming into the meat of Sara's sole no sound could escape.. he only got a taste of the sweat from her day..

 

CRUNCH!

 

Sara was in a hurry to grab a pair of flats she knew her sister had that would go perfect with the dress she was wearing.

 

Looking for the flats movement caught her eye..

 

A little black bug on the hardwood floor.. ugh, Sara thought.. lifting her foot over it she stepped down feeling and hearing a slight crunch..

 

Giving her foot a quick twist back and forth she saw the flats she was looking for and grabbed them slipping them on..

 

She had already forgot about the bug stuck to the ball of her foot.. she crushed it without evening being truly present.. on auto pilot..

 

Bill was never seen again and his wife Rebecca never did notice the new black spot of grime ground into the ball of the foot section on the insole of her flats...

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Want to see the last thing Bill saw? Want to see Sara's foot coming down on top of him? - Enjoy - https://www.instagram.com/p/BnvrmUNHdoc/