- Text Size +

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Kate's Shoe-String Budget Invention

Kate was a scientist working for a up and coming revolutionary company. Or at least that was what she kept telling herself. Currently she was still going to community college while living at home and working on a new technology in her family's garage.

Kate knew that what she really had was just a start up, a company built on a small, relativistically, kick starter funded by mostly friends and family. Anything not mission critical was improvised to save on costs. Whatever cost savings measures that could be taken, that didn't effect her bottom line, where put into effect.

“Why won't you work!” She kicked the machine she had painstakingly built.

The machine, if her theory held true, which was honestly a long shot, was designed to revolutionize the shipment of goods, or maybe even people? If it could be bothered to work for her.

“Hey sis, you shouldn't kick that you know, didn't you like spend like, I dunno, thousands of dollars on it.” He shrugged.

“It was one hundred Thousand Jimmy!” She screeched at her younger brother.

Jimmy was only a year and a half younger than him and was currently on his summer break after just graduating high school.

“That's my point sis, you shouldn't hit your sports car valued paper weight like that. Why didn't you just use your kick starter and tuition money from dad to just pay for school?” He shook his head.

She stared at him for a moment. “School is my back up plan, and a community college is adequate for that. Besides my real ticket to the future is right here.” She patted her device.

“What's it even suppose to do anyways sis?” He looked it over.

She paused a moment thinking. “Well honestly I'm not sure but it has lots of applications.”

“Uh huh.” He sighed. “Like what?”

“Well the physics is a bit beyond you I'm afraid, but basically, it can reconstitute matter into another form, complex matter is hard. So I'm aiming for a basic liquid state that's all one kind of new matter.” She beamed with pride.

“So basically sis, you want to be able to turn things into a liquid.”

“It's more complex then that, I'm altering the matter down to the quarks and leptons. The field which my machine can theoretically produce, according to my equations can even alter their mass and size! It's pretty much a way to circumvent the laws of physics, even if only temporarily.” She ranted.

“I barely understood any of that, and I was really good in science class. So in other words you make anything into a small puddle of liquid, is that really useful?” He asked baffled.

Kate wanted to face palm over her brothers sheer stupidity. She loved him, but this, argh...

“Just Imagine Jim, a world where lots of goods can be more cheaply moved from one destination to another,they will weigh less, and take up less volume. Hell in theory even people could be moved this way.”

“So basically, your machine will just make things smaller and lighter, and therefore cheaper to move. Oh and good luck selling people on the idea of shrinking them down into a puddle. Would they even be aware, would they survive?” He questioned his sister. She was brilliant, but this thing could be weaponized, couldn't it?

She sighed in defeat. “I honestly don't know, for all I know it could kill them?...”

Their was a pause. “But the possibilities of revolutionizing the shipping of goods surely outweighs the dangers involved. Well if this thing ever decided to work!” She kicked it again.

“Woah, don't keep doing that!” Jimmy called out. “The spooky machine might malfunction or something!”

“Come on it's not even powered on. And it hasn't even worked once yet!”

“Still creeps me out, I don't really want to be a liquid, what if someone drank me?” He joked.

She looked at her brother in acknowledgment. “I suppose I can understand why you think it's creepy..”

“You see!” He said while nodding his head.

“Well, after I take it apart tonight and re-check all the field emitters, hopefully by tomorrow I can test it again. Do you wanna come watch as you sister makes history?”

“I honestly want to say hell no, but if it actually worked, it would be cool to be there, I might stop by?” He said as he left the garage.

Her brother might not come tomorrow, but even so, she had a machine to fix... Again. This is so frustrating.

“You look like your having a tough day?” Said a blonde girl from the garage door.

“Hey Stacy! Back from your literature class?” Kate asked.

The girl named Stacy was attending the same community college as Kate. They had struck out an odd relationship. Stacy was everything Kate could want, and Kate was everything Stacy could want. They had yet to go over the hurdle of even holding hands, however. Both girls previously held to the belief that they were straight. So they both were trying to work this out. It was like a watching a first grader fumbling with a football against an NFL player. It actually hurt all their friends to even watch them.

“Yeah, today was boring. Your looking good, your abs always glow when your hanging out by your machinery.” She teased.

Teasing was an acceptable in their current relationship, even if they both were having trouble coming out and admitting their real feelings to one another.

“You might no have abs like mine Stacy, but your really a good looker, it makes me a bit jealous.”

“Jealous of me, or the guys that look at me?” She teased again.

“Really Stacy, that's a bit low, really!” She teased back.

“So Kate? Want to go have some fun, get out of this drab dank cave?” She asked.

“I really have to finish this Stacy.. You know it's the key to my future.”

Stacy internally sighed. She really wanted this relationship to blossom, she was much more daring then Kate, she knew. The relationship, if it was one, was stalled. She of course wasn't helping matters by also being timid with Kate.

“Fine. Don't go using that without me.” She pointed towards her machine.

Kate was happy that Stacy wished to be there when she finally succeeded in her greatest accomplishment. But then she followed her eyes towards her machine from Stacy's pointing hand. There she saw a small empty bottle of Lubricant on a pedestal by the machine. It was to be used to contain her first experiment, it was really embarrassing, now that she thought about it. At the time she needed an empty 6 ounce vial, and rather then buy one, she improvised much to her shame. She made a note to fix it in that instant as she started to blush.

Stacy noticed Kate start to blush, then looked to where she had pointed. Her face then went red too. “Umm... I got to go, see you tomorrow Kate!” She ran out of the garage.

The day soon passed, Kate went to bed after painstakingly rebuilding her machine after replacing all the emitters. She was exhausted at the end of bed, and dreamt of a success that night. Come morning, she would hopefully revolutionize the world.

Today was the day, Kate thought. Today I will succeed.

It was earlier morning as Kate physicked herself up. She couldn't wait to test her machine. She rushed to her lab, the garage, and started her machines warm up process.

She did not want to waiting til afternoon, she would try this morning alone, her brother was up, but he was last seen heading to the shower. She didn't really want to wait. So she setup her target by the garage door. She had chosen a potted plant.

Elsewhere, Stacy was getting up. She had woken up frustrated due to her hormones. She really had a good dream involving Kate and was just a bit frustrated. She tried going back to bed but couldn't. Maybe if I just see her face this will go away?

Rolling out of bed, Stacy found something to wear and grabbed her purse. She would go see Kate this fine morning, that would ease her, wouldn't it?

Kate had finished the machines warm up process. Considering that it hadn't set off any errors on her computer, that meant she was ready to test at any time now. She even had spent some time last night writing a program on her desktop computer upstairs, to reverse the process. Assuming the machine even decided to work today, she really didn't want to have to realign the emitters, or replace them again like yesterday. She believed she had overloaded them yesterday trying to many times in a row.

Jimmy heard an odd whirring noise coming from the garage. Is she really doing her testing this early in the morning? What if the thing explodes or something, she really needs more common sense, and I guess it's a brother's job to point that out?

Wrapping a towel around his waist, Jim made his way to the garage. As he stepped through the door he tripped over a potted plant. Before he could right himself, he turned to see some odd green light.

This can't be happening! Kate screamed internally. Her brother entered the room as her machine fired. He would have been fine had he not tripped. Now a clear liquid was being poured from the machine into her test vial. To be more precise, her brother was being put in a vial.

“Jim, I'm not sure if you can hear me, but this was an accident, I can reverse this! I promise!” Kate cried out. She was really worried, but in case her brother was aware, she needed to remain calm for him.

She started to re-arm the machine only to realize she had never installed the reverse program she had finished last night.

“Listen Jimmy, I'll be right back. I need to go upstairs for a minute and grab the program off my computer to reverse this. Stay here.” She yelled out as she ran into the door leading into the house.

Stacy had finally arrived with a loud exhale. She had skipped her morning activities she realized. Well not her jug, but she might smell. Before grabbing the garage door, she sprayed some of her perfume on herself. “There, I'm all set now.”

“Kate?” Stacy called out as she entered the garage. She wasn't sure what she was really expecting here. A steamy affair with Kate? No they could barely hold hands or admit their feelings to one another, and Stacy's own sexual tension was quite high this morning, especially after that dream.

“No one's here.” She muttered.

Looking around, but being careful not too touch anything, Stacy came over to the machine.

“I thought this was empty?” Stacy looked over the small six ounce bottle of clear lubricant.

Instantly Stacy's head was filled with naughty images of Kate in her lab. “Well... Finder's keeper's I guess, she can always find another vial, and I use the same stuff at home, I can return the favor later.”

Stacy threw the bottle into her purse, she had things to do at home, naughty things.

Kate was getting pissed as her old, slower USB stick, took forever to transfer the complex program over. Why hadn't she invested in networking for the house? Dumb question, shoestring budget. She reminded herself. After twenty minutes of frustration, the program file finished transferring. Kate tore it from the computer to get back to the garage as quickly as possible.

One moment Jim had been falling over something, the next, well. It was very odd, to say the very least. His whole body felt like it had gone numb, as much as he tried he couldn't move. The next odd thing was his sight. At first he couldn't see anything, though he could taste metal. In fact, it felt as if his tongue covered his entire body, so did his sense of touch for that matter. It was a very odd sensation.

With the feeling of sudden quick movement, Jim felt he was free-falling. His body took the shape of a vial. He still couldn't move, but he could feel and taste the sensation of being surrounded in plastic.

Looking around he could tell he was in the lab, tho he seemed to have spherical vision, to say he looked around was wrong, he looked everywhere all at once. Hell he could even see back through himself since he was clear, his body was almost indiscernible to water or hand gel. It took his brain, wait did he still have one? Well it took him some small unknown amount of time to adjust to all the extra senses he now had.

Jim knew he was in some kind of container, and based on the size of the stuff around him, he had gotten much smaller. With his brain trying to understand the overload of sensory information he was now receiving, it had taken him a few moments to really process what had just happened.

His sister had accidentally turned him into a pile of goo.

Then he realized she was talking, it was odd at first, but his liquid brain seemed to piece together what she had said. It was all muffled, and he believed his new body structure made everything echo too. It was like listening to people talk from inside a big pipe chamber, while all external noises where amplified. Again the sensory information was a bit too much.

He could taste, hear, feel, and see way better then he ever could before. Only problem was, well, he couldn't respond to anything in any shape or form. In fact he took the shape of whatever he was placed into to, his new self conformed to the wills of the universe, he had no practicable way to influence the world at all.

His new body was a collection of him, weather each piece was him, or he was a whole being, even he wasn't sure. He didn't even want to find out either, or even imagine what would happen if his new body were to be set loose of his container and separate into pieces.

Then there was the matter if he was truly alive, and how long could he stay like this, could his sister really even turn him back?

At least it shouldn't take her too long to get back to the garage and fix him hopefully.

The door to the garage opened. Jim thought it was probably his parents, as his sister was in the house. As his sis was trying to help him right now.

It was not, through the door stepped Kate's friend Stacy.

I bet sis invited her over to watch the experiment, she was a bit late for that though.

'Why is she heading over here?'

She was mumbling to herself, which concerned Jim, but at least she wasn't touching anything. He did not want her to screw something up, least he be stuck like this even longer.

As she got closer, Jim grew concerned, then she, she smiled. With a dazed expression, and some more mumbling he couldn't quite pick up, she grabbed his container. He had no voice to protest, no free will to move or get away. Jim was trapped in her purse.

Stacy was really getting hot and bothered as she quickly ran back to her house. She lived in the same general area as Kate and rode the same bus to community college. She would have been in the same high school, if not for the fact that her house was just barely far away enough that she had been part of a different school district.

Still it was far away enough that she had never met Kate until college. Had she maybe their relationship, or whatever it is they had might have taken off a long time ago. You know, instead of them both flirting around the issue for months now.

When she got home, she found her parents were already at work. Both of them had morning jobs, and she didn't have classes today until the afternoon, she'd ride the bus with Kate together, for one of their classes they shared.

Stacy had worked up quite a sweat from her run. Arriving in her bedroom, she lazily threw her purse on the floor by her bed. This morning she had just thrown on some jogging pants and a sports bra, and a white t shirt. Right now clothes were not needed. She had urges, she was sure Kate did too, and wouldn't that be something too look forward to, maybe in the future?

Jimmy would be swearing up a storm if he had any kind of ability to do so. Being kidnapped was not on his agenda today. In fact dying on his agenda either, could he die? He really didn't want to find out.

Feeling weightless again, Jim could tell the girl had thrown her purse. Jim prayed his container would hold as it came to a stop slightly under his kidnappers bed.

'Maybe she won't find me here, maybe sister will come and get me before it's too late!'

From his position under the bed he worried, and with good reason, her running sneakers flew off her feet, as she flung them to another corner of the room. Her toned legs could be seen through her skin tight jogging pants, her white socks clashing with the bright orange and black pants she wore.

She was mumbling to herself again as she stripped off her jogging pants. They fell as a heap on the floor. Standing by the bed, Jim was able to see the girls legs much better now, she was definitely athletic like his sister. He knew in recent months they ran together. The girl was hot, if she wasn't his sisters friend, he might have tried flirting with her. She was only two years older then him.

'She must be getting ready to take a shower, with all the sweat, that makes sense right?' He thought mostly to calm himself.

How could one remain calm when a tight thong is dropped inches from you, hell she was pretty much standing over him, giving him a full view from directly below.

'Kate is going to kill me, well if she hasn't already.'

Stacy paid Jim no mind, as she continued to remove the rest of her sweaty clothes. Because of her dream, and the jog back and fourth to Kate, not that Jim could know. She was a bit wet, even her breasts nipples had grown hard. Normally she would have showered after a jog, but right now she had dirty plans. That dream was still on her mind.

Jim continued to admire Stacy's body, as well he had nothing else he could do. In fact he found out, he couldn't turn off his senses, as if there was no proverbial off switch.

That show ended however, as Stacy sat on the bed with her feet dangling off above him.

He really did hope she was just planning to take a shower, then he heard her moan.

“Is this it, is this how I meet my maker?”

Stacy laid down on her bed out of Jim's sight, he supposed that was better, then telling his sister she watched her friend masturbate.

Even now Jim was praying that his sister would soon arrive. Then an almighty hand came down from above. It was searching with purpose, as the one above was preoccupied above, with more carnal devotions.

Kate was running. When she finally had returned to the lab, her brother was nowhere in sight, it's not as if he could have run away on his own. This was very serious! Luckily she had a clue.

The room smelled like Stacy's strawberry perfume, she recognized it, as both of them often jugged together in the morning, today she wished she had. With that major clue, she had no time to waste, her brother was in trouble. Despite all her brothers failing, she still loved him. Their childhood was much better then other siblings she knew of.

When Kate arrived, she found Stacy's front door locked, and no one answering the door, which just made her even more nervous.

Kate looked around, under the welcome mat, the potted plant, and so on and so fourth. It took her a few minutes, but she found a key, in hindsight, the keys location fit perfectly well with Stacy's family.

Running up the stairs of her friends house, she had been there quite a few times before to study, she barged right into her friends room.

Stacy was basking in the glow of someone who had just had a lot of naughty fun. She was sprawled out on the bed. She had already put back on her thong and sports bra. But the high from a bit earlier was still there a little. An empty bottle of lube was sitting against her inner thigh.

Then her door burst open. Stacy knew she had locked the front door, and her parents would be a work all day. She had no weapons and was practically naked. Her cellphone wasn't even in reach. The only thing she could do in that split second of time, was throw something at her intruder. No matter what paltry defense she could put up, she would do something!

An empty bottle of lube soared in the air striking her intruder in the forehead. It was then Stacy realized the intruder was Kate. As much as she wanted her relationship with Kate to improve, her barging into her locked house, into her very room was not okay!

Kate was startled for a moment when she was struck in the forehead as she entered her friends room. Her friend was bolting across the room in her underwear with an angry expression. But what concerned her more was the empty bottle of lube sitting on the floor between them.

“What have you done Stacy!” Kate cried out.

“What have I done!? Kate do you realize what you have done! Seriously! Did you break into my house, that's totally not cool!” Stacy retorted coming to a stop by the empty lube bottle.

“Listen I'm sorry Stacy, but how could you take that vial!” She yelled pointing at the lube container below her.

“This is about a stupid vial! Kate why do you keep focusing everything on your stupid machine, instead of us!?” Stacy haughtily said.

Kate was stunned, and she brought about all this disaster, it was obvious that Jim's fate was all her fault. Her machine was ruining her life, her love life? Her brothers life? Hell this just showed her why her brother thought her machine was creepy. She built a weapon. What if someone weaponized it, she knew it was possible. She had a startling revelation. Images of an earth replaced by a small ball of liquid made her shiver.

'Was this how Oppenheimer felt, was she a monster? She had already killed her brother, if Stacy's wet panties were anything to go by.' She thought.

She started wailing and crying, eventually on settling on grasping the empty vial.

Stacy wasn't sure what had set off Kate so bad, sure she had yelled. Maybe she really had messed up her machine. Despite all her negative emotions towards Kate a moment ago. Stacy did what came naturally, and squeezed Kate into a hug.

Several weeks had passed. Stacy's relationship with Kate had improved. Ever since Kate had dismantled her machine. The two had found more times to try dating, even holding hands! While the two were mature adults, neither one of them wanted to move the relationship to quickly.

Still that rough patch had put a dampener on Kate, it was made even worse when her brother went missing. Stacy didn't have any brothers, but if she lost her two younger sisters, she would definitely fall apart too.

Kate wasn't willing to talk about her brother either, while her parents were still hopeful, Stacy could tell Kate was not. She wanted to move the relationship faster, but it seemed wise to not rush it. What with Kate dealing with her loss.

It all seemed to start with that damn vial of lube from her machine, she's still not sure why she had taken it that day. Kate had even told her it was just any old vial of lube when pressed about it. Stacy couldn't help but think there was more to it. Maybe Kate didn't like the idea of her friend stealing from her?

Well, either way she would return the favor, even if Kate told her not to bother replacing it. Kate acted as if it couldn't be replaced, which was silly since you could pick up a bottle of lube like that at a retail store for a few dollars. Maybe it was the fact it was personally hers? Stacy really hated bringing up the subject, as it just got Kate angry.

Still that afternoon while cleaning her room, she found a lube bottle still nearly full under her bed. She did have a bad habitat of throwing her used bottles under there, then forgetting about them. So that night, while she was studying with her best friend, she secretly dropped the bottle in Kate's underwear drawer. Even if Kate didn't want her to return the favor she would. If she remembered correctly it was even the same brand. She smiled as she continued to study with her best friend.

Jim still couldn't believe he had survived. The hand grasping for him that day had selected another. Another bottle he hadn't even noticed, despite it constantly being in his vision. Despite being able to see everywhere, he supposed he had tunnel vision about his fate.

So he sat within his plastic prison for days, maybe weeks, he didn't sleep, nor could he keep track of the sun from deep underneath the bed, a side effect of being hit, by a sock clad foot no less, far underneath the bed on his first day of imprisonment. It was boring, and he had no concept of passing of time. He could nothing but observe.

He tried counting the times he saw her feet, he tried counting the days by the amount of times she changed her socks. In the end it was fruitless, as she eventually stuffed dirty clothes under his bed, forcing him to stare at her dirty underwear for god knows how long. Eventually he found the best method was using Stacy's alarm clock, which he could somehow hear from below each mroning.

Eventually she cleaned her room, and again he found himself in the darkness that was her purse. From there he found himself, at least to a small extent, enjoying the fact he was moving around. For a human that goes there whole life in motion, being stuck being still for weeks was terrifying. He supposed he knew what handicap people felt like now, except maybe worse?

Hew saw light briefly before he landed somewhere, was it a box? He could see a crack, a small beam of light, a box maybe? Eventually even the light was cut off, and he was plunged into complete darkness.

Kate's alarm clock went off. Groaning she got up, today was Saturday. No classes today, she partially wanted to roll back over in bed. She was having a very nice dream.... Yeah, no, she was far to aroused by it. It probably didn't help how flirty Stacy was being last night as they studied for their classes.

'Yeah this was Stacy's damn fault.'

Walking over to her door, she threw her under garments into her hamper. Briefly thinking for a moment, she locked her door. Her parents should be out shopping on Saturday morning, but it never hurt to be safe.

Naked as the day she was born, save for the comfy fluffy socks she wore to bed last night, Kate pulled a box from below her bed. Searching through the various items inside, she picked out a red dildo with built in features. It was a model which could really get her wet and panting. Looking further inside the box she noticed she was out of lube.

Frustrated, she through the box back underneath the bed. The dildo was still resting in the middle of her bed.

'Guess I could always use spit, but it's a lot rougher.'

She sighed, after several minutes of trying, she felt that this wasn't working. So she set the dildo back on her bed-stand, before opening her pantie drawer. Sexual desire not released, she was unhappy. Still she would have to get dressed to go to the store, this frustration was only going to gnaw at her all day.

“Really Stacy!” She mumbled.

Kate threw the bottle of Lube towards the center of the bed in anger. Being reminded of her brother, even if it was not Stacy's intention, gnawed at her something rough. Still, she had a desire, and if she didn't have to go to the store, that meant at least she might find some sort of release.

Jim was expecting to see Stacy's face as the light parted from the opening drawer. What he was not expecting to see was his sister's face, and her tits.

'Am I in a damn pantie drawer!'

Without any warning, Jim's container was thrown across the room slapping against a red phallic shape. In horror, Jim realized what it was as his naked sister walked back towards her bed.

“Kate! Sister! You got to help me!” He shouted in his mind to no avail.

Kate hoped unto her bed. Her toy between her thighs. She had already warmed up, as the glisten on her outer lips showed. The previous spittle, would soon be replaced by her lube and secretions though. The towel below her ensured even if she was a bit messy, her bed would be fine.

Slowly she rubbed circles around her clit, as her other hand popped the top off her plastic lube bottle. With only four ounces of liquid, and the fun she was about to have, nothing would be left.

She continued to pleasure her clit as the lube poured slowly over her mound and clit. The sweat from sleeping, and the spit from before thoroughly mixing with it. Taking a moment, as she moaned, she poured a heavy helping of lube over her rotating red dildo.

Pouring a little more liquid over her hand, she stuffed a few fingers inside, between her folds to make sure she was ready. Carefully she lowered the grinding dildo between her swelling lips. She almost came immediately, the lube was really good! It was so slippery, and the walls of her vagina felt no friction resistance against her innards!

She continued her foreplay until her lube was basically gone, only a few measly drops remained, she couldn't be bothered to try and get them. After several more orgasms, Kate glowed in glory on her bed satisfied. Getting back up, the towel was soaked, and stank of sex. It would go in the wash as she showered. She threw the empty bottle and dildo back in the box under her bed.

She then proceeded to take a shower, never noticing the small worn marker print on the bottom of her lubricant bottle, reading. Lab Sample one.

The End?

Chapter End Notes:

 

Author Note: Hey haven't written on GW in forever, had a really good idea to write down, so I did. Hope you guys enjoyed it, I don't think I'll become active again really, but maybe once and a great while I'll post a story like this one. I have always thought GW really lacks in transformation unaware stories, GTS is fine, but I think Transformation unaware stories are even more rare. Everyone have a good one, peace out!

P.S. Oh, and by the way, authors on GTSW? Where's The Unaware Transformation Stories! WTUTS!# I challenge other authors to do some please! Since me and few others only seem to rarely do them... Thank you!