- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story was commissioned by someone who'd like to remain anonymous! And if you missed the summary to this story then here is your last warning! This one gets pretty messy! If you're not into a pretty high level of violence feel free to turn back!

As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


“This is so stupid.”

Sophia Addams was a young woman who made her living in a rather unusual way. Exploring. Her favorite haunts tended to be old, decrepit buildings that hadn’t seen any signs of life for years. The sort of places most were too scared to check out on their own, which made for a great way to get hits online. It was an interesting life she led, and the footage that she got when visiting these locations tended to fund her next excursion as armchair paranormal enthusiasts dissected every frame for instances of awkward lighting or an invisible breeze that they believed could denote some evidence confirming their beliefs.

Today’s adventure would be exploring an old mansion recently discovered in a sparsely-explored section of the woods nearby. While surveying the area for land development an extremely opulent, but very old home was unearthed. No modern records for the place existed, and digging into old records didn’t provide much more. What did exist was information pertaining to the old residents. A young noblewoman by the name of Lucinda who had once lived there with a number of servants.

The only other information recorded about the supposed home seemed like a bunch of nonsense. Long, drawn out details of the woman’s interest in the occult, and accusations that she had sacrificed her entire live-in staff for nefarious purposes. All a lot of hooey that Sophie had read innumerable times in her years exploring places like this. Chances are it was little more than an embarrassed noble who lost all their wealth in some way or another and crafted a tale to explain it all away.

At least, that’s what Sophie would have liked to believe. There were a few… lingering details that made the story compelling, though. Putting aside the young woman’s natural interest in such unique locations, there was the fact that such an opulent place somehow gone undiscovered for well over a hundred years. And that the forest area nearby the home was utterly ruined beyond usefulness. As if the home had fallen from the heavens very recently. It was what brought Sophie here today.

Still, a location like this winding up in mainstream media was a big deal for those in her line of work. The amount of exposure she’d get for striking while the iron was hot would undoubtedly earn her a few extra hundred-thousand subscribers or so, and the rumor that some of the land surveyors went missing shortly after discovering the mansion only piqued the young woman’s interest further.

But, now that she was here… she was beginning to have second thoughts. This was the exact kind of location that seemed custom built to be a tourist trap. She’d seen them what felt like a hundred times over her career. Some small town would claim to have discovered some bizarre crypt, or evidence of cult activity to drum up excitement and drive tourism in their direction. Upon arrival all Sophia would find is evidence that it had all been staged. Evidence she sometimes withheld for the views of course, but evidence that made her a bit more cynical when it came to things like this.

Lady Lucinda’s long-forgotten manor may be the most egregious one, yet.

The mansion was placed square in the middle of a small clearing otherwise obscured by an incredibly thick blanket of trees on every side. She wasn’t even sure she’d been following the directions properly until she was nearly on the grounds herself. That seemed to be the only thing of note so far, as the desiccated husk of a body she found lying just outside of the front entrance was downright cartoonish in its attempt at intimidation. The least they could have done is hidden it further inside when people showed up. Perhaps rigged it to fall from a rafter when a door was opened. And did they have to dress the fake body in a logger’s uniform? She was sure some worker was very displeased at finding out that his clothing would be sacrificed to help sell the rumors further.

Giving the husk a kick she rolled her eyes as the head came off cleanly, and the skin connecting it to the rest of the body tore away as if it were the flimsy material beehives were made from. Not even bothering to examine further, she pressed her ear up to the front door, and listened.

As expected, there was nothing to be heard on the other end. At least they weren’t trying for the whole hidden tape recorder blaring fake sounds bit. On more than one occasion she had found herself occupying rooms filled with men hiding under sheets, or poorly-hidden projectors displaying ghastly images. On one occasion she even remembered a literal child had his skin painted red to come at her with a pitchfork. It would have been cute if it weren’t so sad.

Though the home was silent near as she could tell, Sophie knew it was best to tread with caution anyway. While she hadn’t ever experienced it herself, she was always wary of particularly crazy paranormal locations that would install traps for visitors. While being injured on the job would make her a pretty penny, it was still something she would rather avoid.

Stepping inside she took stock of the area surrounding her. The walls were high with a staircase in the back of the room, and a number of other small hallway littered around the area. The sun was still out, and filtered through small cracks in the ceiling. It made the entire place feel less spooky and more… dirty? The walls looked as if they’d been feasted upon by insects for what had to be well over a hundred years. The floors creaked with every step she took, and the air had an old, musty smell to it. Like something had been hidden away here for years, and had only recently been unearthed.

She had to admit, they got the other senses right! Far too many places she’d explored the insides of were clean, and looked specifically prepared for visitors. One memorable instance at a quiet motel even still carried the lingering scent of a man’s cologne as she walked. This place smelled like the real deal, though she still didn’t have any faith in this being real.

Grabbing hold of a doorknob, Sophie gasped. Pulling her arm back suddenly, she watched as the little thing fell out onto the floor with a loud clacking noise. An ominous creaking followed, and she sidestepped quickly as the entire door fell out of its frame. She wasn’t in any real danger, given the flimsy nature of the material, but it was still a surprise!

Turning back around, she found she was more interested in the mansion itself than anything. The chance to explore how people from two-hundred years ago lived, and what sort of amenities the wealthy at the time had. The former Lady of the manor may have been a noble, but she had a feeling that couldn’t even buy her running water!

More exploration lead the young woman to the kitchen, where she found incredibly rusted-over pieces of cookware strewn about. It looked as if there had been a struggle of some kind here some time ago, and the place hadn’t seen the light of day since. She shrugged, and flicked one of the incredibly rusted-over metal pots. The high-pitched ringing noise echoed around the room as a small amount of dust fell to the floor.

Turning to the table in the center of the dining room, Sophie pressed a hand onto it. The old thing creaked, followed by a quiet snap, but she let go before it fell apart completely. The most dangerous part of this entire place seemed like it was the age of the construction itself. It left her feeling like she could, at any moment, find herself falling through the floor to be trapped under the house itself. Now that would be terrifying.

Just as she was about to leave the kitchen area, Sophie spotted something out of the ordinary. A slip of parchment stuck to the wall above the old, decrepit stove. Raising an eyebrow, she pulled on it, finding that it had been stuck between two wooden panels to fasten it into place.

“Thank you for visiting. I’ll be with you in a moment.”

Sophie blanched. She supposed it was more creative than “DIE!” or “GET OUT!” or any other number of generic, horror-tinged messages she’d found attached to walls in the past. The threat was only being implied offhandedly here, and the writing was clean. No blood-scrawled messages or anything of the sort. Of course, she had no way of knowing when that message got there. Perhaps it had gone undiscovered for a week now.

Then she heard it.

A footstep. A heavy one. From directly above her. Every muscle in her lithe body tensed. Not out of fear of the supernatural, but from discovering another explorer like herself here. These sorts of things tended to lend themselves to dangerous confrontations as people fought over who got to upload their found footage first. Though she was very fit and took had taken a few lessons in self-defense, she didn’t want to deal with having to get someone she just met here to a hospital.

Remaining quiet was the name of the game, and she quickly turned to tip-toeing through the house. There were more quiet movements on the floor above her, but they weren’t as loud as the initial footsteps. Perhaps the first was someone jumping in through a second story window, and the following sounds were just walking about naturally? The only way to find out would be to head into the unknown.

Sophie stared up at the staircase on the first floor. This was where the real challenge would lie. She’d known what walking up these old wooden things would be like for years now. Taking a deep breath, she stepped onto it, and heard a soft, creaking sound.

The going was slow. After four steps she could feel sweat beading on her body as she thought about how absurd this was. The noises above her had stopped a few minutes back, and she saw no reason to continue this charade.

Upon reaching the sixth step Sophie was halfway up to the first stairway landing. She stopped to catch her breath, and leaned forward as far as she could to see if her new vantage offered any insight about the second floor. All she saw was more old, decrepit wood and what appeared to be the entranceway to a bedroom. She was admittedly interested in finding out what a bedroom in such an old place would look like, though.

“Hello, darling.”

The voice came from behind! Sophie whipped around quickly, unsheathing a knife she always kept strapped to her thigh in case of emergencies. Unless there was a second staircase around there was no way that someone else could have run past her!

The sight that actually greeted her was far, far stranger.

It was a gorgeous woman looking her eye-to-eye. She wore an old dress that looked as if it came straight out of the period, though her proportions were certainly nothing like what she had come to expect given what she knew about those times. The woman was built like a nerd’s sex dream come to life, with massive breasts that showed off a cleavage so deep she felt she could dive right into it herself. Just below those were huge, flared hips that made every single part of this woman look impossibly well-endowed. Her skin looked smooth, and flawless though it held a distinctly gray tone that made her look like the sort of vampire that the local legends painted the previous owner as. An oversized floppy hat completed the look, along with a wide, confident grin etched on her face.

But most alarming of all was the fact that she and Sophie were at eye level with one another. And the woman was standing on the ground floor, while Sophie herself was still six steps up.

“What, pray tell, are you doing in my home young lady?” The giant woman asked, bringing her right hand to rest on the side of her face. “I’ll have you know I don’t take kindly to trespassers. Though I wouldn’t mind taking… good care of you.”

“W-What?”

The huge woman rolled her eyes.

“Oh, I suppose my stature is a bit… startling.” The giant older woman said, pulling her hands away to show off her incredible size. As she spoke, Sophie noticed a glint of something that made her heart stop. Some of her teeth appeared to be unusually sharp. That, combined with her state of dress, the home, and the gray skin lead her to only one conclusion. An impossible one, but it refused to leave her mind.

Vampire.

Sophie groaned. She had to admit the costuming was neat, but it was all being given away by the oversized dress the giant woman wore. Her great height was likely being achieved by short stilts of some sort hidden under that dress. It was actually quite a good piece of costume work if she were being honest, but they had simply gone too far in trying to achieve the look.

Still, she didn’t want any trouble with the tall woman.

“Sorry, I’ll be going now! “

Sophie punctuated the statement by stretching one leg forward and kicking at the giant woman’s head. She didn’t seem to flinch from the blow, but it was enough to knock her oversized hat off. With that out of the way, she turned and resumed her ascent up the stairs, hoping to get a good look at the rest of the place before abandoning it and returning to town.

The upper floor definitely had what appeared to be a bedroom, though the bed itself looked as if it hadn’t been used in centuries. Old, decrepit, and musty, she quickly made sure her camera caught as much of it as she could before turning to look at the next room up here.

“Oh my! A feisty little one, aren’t we?”

The woman didn’t seem interested in dropping her character. Which was just as well for Sophie, as she looked over what appeared to be an old version of a study. All the books had decayed over time, and were too weathered to ever be read. No sign of a souvenir she could take with her.

Just before leaving the room, her eye caught a glimpse of something. A small, iron key resting on the desk. Figuring it was better than nothing, she grabbed it, right as she heard heavy steps making their way up the stairs. She was glad that they were so creaky, as it was easy to determine exactly how much time she had to get out of here.

“I do so love a good chase!” The woman laughed, her voice echoing around the upper floor. Figuring this was a good time to get moving. Sophie returned to the stairwell, right as the giant woman was about three-quarters of the way up. With the key in hand, she ran up to the banister, and with exceptional athleticism, leaped over the edge.

Her feet hit the first floor hard, but she was just thankful the floor didn’t collapse under her. With shaky legs she resumed her getaway run, hurrying back to the front entrance she’d entered from.

The door was locked.

How the locks even still functioned she wasn’t sure, but she heard a menacing laugh echo around the hallway afterwards. Now that was beginning to scare her.

“Come now, love. You don’t think I’d just leave the door unlocked while I try to find you, do I? You’ll be needing the key if you want to get out again!”

While thoughts of this being an elaborate puzzle room ran thorough Sophie’s head, she quickly jammed the key she’d picked up in the study into the front door. It didn’t turn. Wracking her mind she remembered another exit in the kitchen, and scurried away, hoping she wouldn’t see the vampire woman in the stairwell as she ran past.

Strangely, the stairwell was empty. And she didn’t hear anymore heavy footsteps.

Making her way back to the kitchen, Sophie tried that door as well. As the woman had stated, it was locked. She jammed the key into this door and…

It fit!

But before she could even turn the doorknob she felt her heart leap out of her chest. The doorway she stood in front of exploded into a shower of splinters, and the giant vampire woman stood on the other side. Now that they were both on even ground she could see that the top of her head was only high enough to brush the bottom of the woman’s oversized chest. And even that was only thanks to their extreme size.

Then Sophie realized something.

If this was all a setup… why would the vampire look like this? What advantage would making her so desirable physically be? As the giant, gray-skinned woman reached a hand forward and grabbed at Sophie’s throat she began to feel her blood turn to ice.

That hand sure felt real. Which was a big deal given its size! She felt the long fingers close around her neck, and she was slowly lifted away. Her fight or flight instincts kicked in as she began to attack the gigantic woman, but nothing she did seemed to affect her any. Her fiercest kicks bounced off the woman’s curvy physique harmlessly, doing little more than jiggling those gigantic breasts inside of the low-cut dress. All while Sophie’s own hands were too busy grasping at the strong fingers wrapped around her throat to try and loosen the hold.

“I ask again, young woman. What are you doing here?” The giant woman asked. Her voice had a soft, ladylike accent that Sophie couldn’t quite place. It would have been positively delightful, and perfect for soothing people in need if not for the fact that it was coming from someone so threatening.

“I’m-“ Sophie began, before the fingers tightened their grip around her throat.

“My… such a pretty little thing.” The giant woman said, running the fingers of her free hand along Sophie’s face. Her nails were long, and sharp, but she made no attempt to scratch or slash at the pretty girl’s soft skin. Instead she seemed content to explore her fit physique, running fingers along her arms, and squeezing them to see how much muscle was there. Then her exploration turned to the woman’s midsection, and Sophie’s shirt was lifted to reveal her flat belly.

Very pretty.” The giant woman said, tracing her fingers higher up Sophie’s body until she reached the woman’s chest. The oversized hand grabbed at the sports bra Sophie had under her shirt, and slid a finger underneath it.

Sophie squealed in terror as her chest was carefully being fingered. The giant woman licked her lips in excitement as she looked over the tiny, helpless specimen in her hands. The questing hand gradually moved lower down Sophie’s body after getting her fill of her chest, and slid between the young woman’s legs to cup her mound.

“W-WHAT?!” Sophie screamed. She couldn’t believe this was happening to her. If this was fake then the people running this were going to be in a lot of trouble. There had to have been a dozen laws broken in just the last few seconds! There was no reason for this gray-skinned woman to touch her like that!

The only problem was… Sophie was beginning to think that this was real.

As if reading her thoughts, the giant woman smiled. Then her free hand moved up to the back of Sophie’s head, and mashed the small woman’s face into her own. The pair locked lips for a moment, before the woman’s oversized tongue snaked out from her full, plump lips and invaded her comparatively tiny mouth.

Sophie’s eyes went wide with terror at the sudden violation, and renewed her efforts to escape a dozen times over. They proved as ineffective as ever, and she flinched when she felt the giant woman’s sharp teeth brush against her lips. The moment proved to be just a sample of what was to come when the giantess’s face mashed even more firmly into hers, and it felt as if the giantess was intent on sucking the life out of her without releasing the hold on her face.

There was a quiet moment of panic where both of Sophie’s hands rose up to the woman’s face and tried to push her away. Her feet continued to frantically kick at the giant woman’s enormous breasts, finding some traction on her old dress but not being able to do much other than make her generous assets jiggle in place as she attempted to fight back.

The extended kiss continued for what felt like ages. The dread building in Sophie’s chest exploded as she began to realize that she couldn’t exactly get much air given what was happening to her. She gasped, but only found her throat constrict around the enormous tongue, leading to an exaggerated moan from her giant captor.

Over time Sophie gradually began to fade. Her eyes fluttered, and she hoped that whatever was going on would come to an end soon. She just didn’t want to be involved in any of this any longer. She never should have come here!

Finally, there was a moment of reprieve as the giantess’s enormous tongue gradually pulled out of her throat. The presence exiting her esophagus was instantly an enormous relief and she gasped for air, hoping to get more of the precious oxygen she’d been so deprived. She didn’t care that the air here was still musty, or old. Or that she took in the unusual scent of the giant woman whose face she was still inches from. She was just happy to breathe again.

“You taste wonderfully. The giant woman said, smiling. “And you will make an excellent appetizer for Lady Lucinda.”

Sophie couldn’t believe what she’d just heard. Her sudden shift in expression was not lost on the giantess holding onto her.

“Oh? Is that surprising to you?” The gray-skinned woman laughed. “It shouldn’t be. I thought it was pretty obvious myself. Then again, I suppose there’s no guarantee that young people these days are getting any smarter, wouldn’t you agree?”

Sophie could only take a step back. She was still standing in the shadow of the giant woman’s breasts, and couldn’t help but marvel at their size. Each had to be larger than her head, and looked as if it had to weigh dozens of pounds. Exactly the kind of thing that would intimidate most people!

“Yes, the rumors are true.” The giant vampire woman laughed, turning around and raising her arms in an exaggerated theatrical manner. “The noblewoman, Lady Lucinda, got involved with supernatural forces and made herself into something… better than human. Unfortunately, in doing so I made a few… mistakes along the way.”

The giant woman sighed, folding her arms under her chest.

“A few mispronounced incantations, and the ritual that was supposed to last but a few hours turned into well over a hundred years, by my guess. Oh, my poor, poor body was nothing but a shell of itself by the time I woke up. Petite, frail, and not at all the superior being that I was supposed to be.” She said, sighing in disappointment as she shook her head from side to side.

“But, an unlucky logger happened to be nearby. Oh how he screamed when a living corpse straight out of fiction shambled towards him. Frail as I was, I still had a fraction of my full strength, and it was enough to overpower him, and feed from his body. Then I just had… a few more. And now…!”

The woman spun around theatrically again, triumphant in her speech.

“I AM THE SPECIMEN YOU SEE BEFORE…”

Sophie was gone.

Such a feisty little thing.”

Sophie was on the run again, and had just barely made it to the front door. Not even bothering searching for the key this time she instead rammed into it at full speed. As she’d hoped, the thing broke into millions of splinters that showered the floor around her as she struggled to climb back to her feet.

“Tut tut! You mustn’t leave!”

Sophie was a horror enthusiast. She had an idea on how to protect herself from this powerful, giant woman. All she would have to do is make it a few more feet, and-

Heavy steps followed after her. They were closing in. Getting nearer. She whipped her head behind, and watched as Lady Lucinda stepped up to the doorway that was far too small for her to fit through. Then gasped when the giant woman simply placed a flat palm over the top, and pushed a significant portion of the wall down to make it easy for her to escape.

“Just a few more feet…!” Sophie cried, leaping down the short stairwell to the long-abandoned pathway reclaimed by the woods below. She resumed her run, breathing a sigh of relief when she finally reached her destination!

Once standing outside of the shadow of the mansion she dropped to her knees, ready to cry in relief. She’d made it. The sunlight. She couldn’t possibly be-

A huge hand wrapped around her throat, and picked her up. More alarming than the fact that she was being picked up at all was the direction it came from. Her heart sank into her stomach as tears welled in her eyes.

“Don’t tell me you believe that cockamamie about sunlight, darling.” The giant woman said, squeezing her fingers tighter around Sophie’s throat to constrict her airflow. Tiny hands shot up to grab at her giant fingers, attempting to pull them away as Sophie could feel the strength in the giant woman who stood proudly outside. Her gray skin looked frightening from inside of the musty home, but outside it looked every bit as soft, and inviting as a normal person’s, aside from the tone.

“You shouldn’t believe everything you read.” The giant woman said, tightening her grip even further.

Sophie could only stare at the giant, grinning face that looked down at her. There was a terrifying hunger to that gaze, and she wished that she had never taken on this stupid lifestyle. She kept telling herself that over and over, up until she mercifully fell unconscious. Unsure if she would ever wake again.

Light gradually filtered in through the woman’s closed eyelids. She felt her head pounding, and suddenly found herself taking a deep, full breath of air. Her entire body ached, especially her neck as it felt as if the giant woman’s strong hand was still wrapped around it. She gradually opened an eyelid, her vision bleary.

As her senses returned, Sophie looked around the room she was situated in. She was alone now, and somewhere she did not recognize. The air here was musty, though not nearly as much as the rest of the mansion. Which was strange, considering it looked very much like she was back inside.

Also unlike the rest of the mansion, this room was extraordinarily well-kept. There was no electricity, but the room was illuminated by a number of candles. She tried shakily climbing to her feet, but found her legs too wobbly to move.

Taking a deep breath, Sophie gave up on moving around. If she was going to be forced to live out a horror movie, she may as well get hear bearings on her location. The room looked like something where some sort of evil ritual had taken place. Mysterious shapes were carved into the floor and walls, while the dripping wax from candles pooled on the floor nearby before cooling to a suitable temperature.

Turning around entirely, Sophie let out a shrill, sharp scream as she saw what appeared to be a half-dozen more of the shriveled husks that she’d initially encountered upon arriving earlier. With everything else that happened came the realization that was not at all fake, as well as the fact she’d need to find some way out of here! Fast!

“Ah, you’re awake!” Lucinda said, stepping into the room for a hallway she hadn’t even noticed. “Just in time. I was growing mighty hungry, and was ready to feed. You know how it is.”

“W-What’s going on!?” Sophie asked, trying to scoot back while still sitting on the floor.

“Oh. Where are my manners.” The giant noblewoman laughed, giving her floppy hat a quick tip. “Welcome to my hidden chambers. Tucked away, out of view, where I have been slowly been… rebuilding my strength before heading out into the world to really take what I’m owed.”

Sophie’s blood turned to ice.

“I’m sure you’ve seen the pile.” Lucinda said, sighing pitifully. “Shame, that. Prey that is no longer living is worth a fraction of what a young, supple thing like yourself would be worth to me. Alive.”

Sophie had heard enough. She tried to climb to her feet again, only to watch in terror as the giant woman walked all the way into the room. From her vantage she could see that the giantess wasn’t wearing shoes any longer, and raised both of her arms to defend herself as an enormous bare foot raised up over her, and slammed onto her crossed arms.

A loud snap followed by Sophie screaming in pain as the giant woman’s huge foot cracked both of her arms in the blink of an eye, pinning them to her chest while a huge bare foot rested on top of her. Tears welled in the young woman’s eyes as she stared down huge toes that wiggled eagerly just above her face. She could feel the warmth from the heavy sole bearing down on her arms, and was surprised at just how warm the giant woman felt. Given her gray skin she assumed that her body would feel clammy, or cold to the touch.

“Is there a problem? The giant woman said, leaning forward and applying more pressure with the bottom of her foot. The huge foot pressing into Sophie’s chest came down even harder, smothering much of her upper body beneath its enormous presence. She tried to push back, but found her arms only seared with pain the instant she attempted to move the muscles. She screamed loudly, trying to push her face away as the giant woman’s big toes slowly descended, pressing into the bottom of her throat as Lucinda’s enormous weight seemed dead-set on crushing the life out of Sophie where she lie.

“I don’t think you’re going to last much longer down there.’ Lucinda laughed, smiling to herself as she lessened the pressure ever so slightly. “I might be willing to show you some form of mercy if you prostrate yourself before your better. Show me what you are to me.”

With that last statement, Lucinda slid her enormous bare foot forward, and rested her huge sole onto Sophie’s forehead. The small woman’s entire view was dominated by this giantess’s bare sole, and she could not help but screw up her face in protest as a light scent of sweat filled her lungs. Her legs writhed wildly, but she couldn’t even reach any other part of the giantess keeping her pinned with one foot.

“Just a little kiss, love.”

Sophie’s eyes shot open. She looked up at the face looming so far above, barely able to see it all through the combination of the giant woman’s toes blocking her view, and the huge breasts obscuring her vision from such a low angle. She looked back and forth, but could see no other options available to her. Only the bare foot presented, and awaiting her appreciation.

Swallowing audibly, Sophie’s eyes changed targets, to focus on the giant toes over her face. She could see again just how well-kept this woman was in terms of appearance, and began to wonder if that should concern her. There didn’t seem to be any other options, though. Her arms were ruined, making any chance of a proper retaliation impossible.

Blinking away fresh tears, Sophie pursed her lips, and pressed them into the bare foot above her. She felt her lips sink into the warm flesh, and the thin sheen of sweat coat her lips as well as her tongue. She blanched at the taste, and pushed her face away as best she could manage.

“Lick it.”

Sophie’s eyes darted back up. She saw the giant woman wore a sinister smile, now. Her eyes gleamed with an unearthly glow, and her hands were now resting on her hips as she kept her huge foot pinned onto her face. The situation hadn’t changed any. She still had no recourse, and no way of getting out of here. All she could do was try to do as told.

Her face burning bright red with embarrassment, Sophie pursed her lips, and stuck her tongue out. She closed her eyes, trying to ignore the throbbing pain present in her broken arms, before pressing the tip of her tongue to the giant woman’s sole.

“You can show more enthusiasm than that!” Lucinda chuckled, finally changing her foot’s angle. Not to relieve any pressure on Sophie, but instead to pinch the tiny tongue between two of her toes, and start wiggling it around. She smiled as she casually slid her huge big toe into the much-smaller woman’s mouth, wiggling it around and watching as Sophie came to realize that her airways were blocked off with even this little.

This continued for upwards of a minute, while Lucinda toyed with her huge bare feet all over the small, prone girl. She would stop occasionally to lick her own lips, looking hungrily at the subservient girl lying prone beneath her. There was a quiet moment of solitude between the two of them when finally, after several minutes of this torment, Lucinda popped her big toes out of Sophie’s mouth.

The small girl coughed. The entire inside of her mouth tasted like the giant woman’s toes, and she couldn’t believe she’d just done that. She knew she didn’t exactly have a choice, but the giant woman seemed to take extra-special joy in forcing the little woman to do things for her.

“I think you’ve done a good enough job.” Lady Lucinda said, moving her foot away from the prone woman’s face and instead planting it onto her ribs. She smiled deviously, drumming her toes along Sophie’s midsection while watching her panicked reaction at feeling the huge, powerful body of her giant captor take special interest in another part of her body.

She attempted to will herself into putting an end to this, but a sharp, stabbing pain in both of her forearms kept her from doing little more than letting them remain on her sides uselessly. She looked up at the giant, grinning expression staring down at her.

Then Lucinda grabbed hold of the top of her dress.

The thing seemed to fit her remarkably well despite her great size and exaggerated curvature. Though it also seemed deliberately cut to show off the deep, deep valley of cleavage that her enormous breasts naturally created. The giant woman offered Sophie a small wink, before pulling the top of the dress down completely, freeing the enormous breasts that were hardly confined that entire time.

Sophie’s breath caught in her throat at the sight of the huge things. They flopped free of their confines, making a fleshy slapping noise as they smacked against her chest and jiggled wildly from their sheer weight and gravity. There was a moment of silence between the two of them as they looked at one another. The giant woman staring down her tiny prey.

Then Lady Lucinda brought one hand up to her freshly exposed boobs. She pinched the tip of a nipple between two fingers, moaning quietly as she massaged the nub of flesh, and took a deep breath.

“We haven’t even gotten started, yet.” She said.

Sophie’s heart sank.

The giant woman instantly bent over to pick up Sophie. The injured woman retaliated by kicking wildly at the hand that came down to pick her up. The worthless attacks didn’t hurt, but Lucinda’s expression hardened at the disobedience.

“You will learn to behave yourself, now.” The woman said, easily snatching one of the feet kicking at her lowering hand. With levels of dexterity that seemed almost impossible given her size, she snatched Sophie’s leg by the ankle, and gave it a firm squeeze.

A sickening CRUNCH echoed in the quiet room, followed by a menacing giggle from the giant woman who smiled at the violence she’d so easily inflicted onto the tiny woman. A giggle that was thoroughly drowned out by the fresh screams that Sophie let out as she was casually dangled upside-down by the giantess.

“Now, now.” The woman said, raising her arm high over her head while keeping hold of Sophie by the shattered ankle. “Feeling your weak little body crush, snap, and crack apart by my barest whims is… exhilarating and all, but I really would like to have my meal before it sours.”

“Wh-What do you mean?” Sophie asked, clenching her teeth as pain radiated from both her dangling arms and the ankle still being held by the giantess. Images of a pair of fangs piercing her throat and drinking until she was still flashed through her mind and she went wild with fear as nothing seemed out of the impossible at this point.

“Oh, you’ll find out soon enough.” The giantess said, offering Sophie a warm smile, then casually leaning forward. The much-smaller woman’s face twisted and turned in every direction to try and escape the inevitable, but too many of her limbs were already too grievously injured for her to do much of anything.

Which was made all the more strange when she felt those huge, warm lips press into her face again. Sophie’s eyes nearly bugged out of her head as she tried to pull away again, but could only endure as fresh tears rolled down the side of her face. For her part Lucinda didn’t suffocate her with her enormous tongue this time, content to just press her huge lips into the girl’s much-smaller ones and watch her squirm.

There was no passion in it. Lucinda seemed content on just feeling the tiny face press against her own and enjoyed the feeling of the much-smaller, frantic movements trying to push her away. This continued for quite some time before Sophie felt something change.

Those sharp fangs that had brushed against her lips earlier had returned. They brushed against the inside of her lips, and a quiet moment of panic fell over her as she tried to pull away.

But she couldn’t.

A wild look flashed in Lady Lucinda’s eyes. Then with a wide grin she parted her lips, and bit down onto Sophie’s lips.

A quick, frantic squeal came from the helpless woman’s throat.

Lucinda’s teeth came down with terrifying force, and a blood-curdling scream erupted from the depths of Sophie’s chest as she felt a horrific pain in her entire face. A moment later and Lucinda’s face pulled away, bringing a chunk of Sophie’s bottom lip with her.

The giant woman smiled. Hot, warm blood poured from the wound onto Lady Lucinda’s face, and she seemed content to let it happen. Sophie was in another world with fear as she frantically fought as best as her broken limbs would allow try and relieve the pain.

Lucinda wasn’t one to just let her do that, though. With a flash of her sharp teeth, the giant woman mashed her face into Sophie’s once again, placing her lips over the fresh wound she’d just created on Sophie’s lips. The sensation was incredibly foreign to her, and try as she might to pull away she found that Lucinda was simply much too strong for her to do anything about.

For a few seconds Lady Lucinda just stood there, nursing from the wound she’d left on Sophie’s face. The moment was quiet, and as she drank from the wounded woman’s blood she could feel herself being filled with fresh vitality. She suckled onto the tiny face for a minute, before finally pulling her mouth away.

“Sophie, you taste wonderful.”

The smaller woman was in far too much pain to respond. The only thing she could manage was a look of wild, terrified confusion at the fact that she’d just been referred to by name.

“Oh, there’s nothing to fear, my tasty little plaything.” Lucinda laughed, bringing Sophie down to her enormous breasts and mashing her tiny face between them. “We share a link now, you see. After feeding on your tasty, tasty blood I’ve learned everything you know. My, I can’t wait to see how this internet thing works. Are you still recording right now? I bet that your fans would love to see this footage.”

Frantic screams came from between Lucinda’s breasts. All they accomplished was making the giant woman’s chest jiggle.

“Oh don’t worry. I’m just kidding. This… footage, as you call it. It will be private. For my eyes only.” Lucinda finally said with another hearty chuckle. This one sent her breasts moving around again, battering the tiny woman’s face. A small river of blood was beginning to drip down from between Lucinda’s cleavage, and reach the bottom half of her dress that was still being worn.

“Now are you ready for the grand finale, dear?” Lucinda asked, smiling as she pulled the tiny, mauled face out from between her tits. There was no response from Sophie, save for a horrified mask that was her new, permanent facial expression.

“Fair enough.” Lucinda said, turning Sophie around in her hands. Once facing the right way she smiled, and with one hand grabbed hold of Sophie’s tank top. With a flash of movement she ripped it away from the small woman’s chest entirely, smiling as she saw the little boobs she carried atop her own chest jiggle in response. They were nothing compared to her own, but they would do the job.

For it was at that moment that Sophie felt something between her legs. With her head now free she glanced down, and her blood turn to ice. With her one good leg she began to kick violently at the thing she saw, only serving to make it stand up higher and higher, revealing its true, gruesome size to her.

“Oh my. Someone’s eager to get moving.” Lucinda laughed. Then, with her free hand she grabbed hold of her own dress, and ripped it away from her body as easily as she had Sophie’s. The act of doing so was incredibly theatric, revealing a pair of incredibly thick, soft thighs that looked capable of squishing Sophie’s entire upper body between them with minimal effort.

That was the last thing on Sophie’s mind.

“Oh me. It’s been so, so very long.” Lucinda said, closing her eyes as she felt fresh air between her legs for the first time in centuries.

Sophie looked down again, unable to believe what she was looking at. For situated between Lady Lucinda’s monstrous thighs was a cock. But an absolutely enormous one. It looked large even on the giantess’s magnified frame, and it bobbed with need after being exposed to the air of this secret chamber.

So intensely focused on that cock was Sophie that she hardly noticed when the giantess’s hand came back down and grabbed hold of the small woman’s tight shorts. Just as easily as she had done with the small woman’s top prior, Sophie’s shorts were ripped away, exposing her naked body to the giant woman.

Lady Lucinda’s cock bobbed silently. The giantess smiled, flashing her fangs as she did so.

Then without saying another word, she situated Sophie’s tiny body atop the gigantic cock. The panic upon seeing the thing reached incredible new heights as Sophie realized that it seemed as if the giantess intended to fuck her. Right here in the middle of this room. She kicked at the erection with her good leg, but her sneaker bounced off the incredibly hard organ ineffectively.

“Don’t!” Sophie cried out, her pleading eyes filled with fear as she looked back and forth between the massive erection and the grinning face of the giant woman who wielded it. “There’s… there’s no way…!” She said, trying hard to find a way to say it. There was absolutely no chance that this thing was going to fit inside of her. If Lady Lucinda even tried then she was sure that things weren’t going to go well for her.

And she had a dark feeling she couldn’t shake that the Lady intended to do a lot more than just try.

“Tut tut.” Lady Lucinda said, “Remember, my little… what’s a good word you modern people use… fucktoy? How crass. No matter. Remember, little trollops don’t get to complain!”

With that the giantess began to slowly push the tiny woman down onto her enormous erection.

“It’s not going to fit! Stop! What are you doing! You’re going to seriously-“

Sophie’s words were cut off. Her breath caught in her throat, and she looked down. She was right in that the cock wasn’t going to fit. It would never fit inside of her. It was much too big for her, or anyone else to take. Not even all of Lady Lucinda’s otherworldly strength would be able to make something so unfathomably large squeeze into such a small opening.

And it had quickly become apparent she wasn’t interested in making it fit.

The spongy head of Lady Lucinda’s cock rammed up to the entrance to Sophie’s pussy, attempting to make its way inside. Sophie cried out in pain and terror as she felt the huge domed head gradually begin to push its way past the minuscule lips in an attempt to make its way inside of the small woman.

“Yes… just a bit more.”

Sophie looked at the head that hasn’t even made it a little bit inside of her, then back up at Lady Lucinda’s face. Her skin went white as a sheet as the exact instant she looked at the woman’s face she was greeted with an enormous, wide-open mouth. Her heart sank as she considered the possibility that the giant woman may be attempting to swallow her whole. It made the terrible pain of those sharp fangs sinking into the side of her neck almost a relief.

Almost.

“YES!” Lucinda laughed, pulling her head back and ripping open a huge gash on the side of Sophie’s throat. Fresh blood poured out, spraying all over the sadistic giantess. The gray-skinned woman smiled, and her entire body seemed to shimmer afterwards.

Then, with strength that belied even her incredible size, she rammed Sophie’s body down onto her cock.

The initial penetration lasted a fraction of a second. Sophie’s eyes went blank, and she found herself blacking out. Only to immediately wake up again as the pain was too overwhelming for her body to attempt to shut down in the wake of. There was a quiet moment where a muted giggle of excitement came from the giant woman, and Sophie looked down, afraid of what she would see.

Blood dripped down from her pussy, rolling down what remained of Lady Lucinda’s cock still sticking out from the tiny opening. But it was the rest of her body that was altogether a more horrifying prospect, as she could see the outline of an absolutely phenomenal cock bulging through her groin, up her legs, and coming to a rest just below her breasts.

“It’s just over two feet, I suppose. Horrible system of measurement you modern types employ.” Lucinda said, rolling her eyes. “But I’m sure you’ll love feeling every single… inch, won’t you?”

Pulling the cock out gradually, Sophie’s shrill screams echoed around the quiet room. She continued this until only the head remained inside of her. Big enough around to keep her legs spread, she could do little more than writhe in torturous pain as she fought to keep her sanity as the sheer horror of the event unfolding to her threatened to break her mind.

“Ooh my. You feel lovely.” Lady Lucinda said, bringing one hand up to stroke the side of Sophie’s face. “Shame I’m in such need of your vitality. I’d have loved to keep you around for a time.”

Sophie could only stare.

In the blink of an eye Lady Lucinda’s mouth came back at her throat, and sank inside again. Sophie wanted to focus on that pain, but at the same time she could feel the huge cock threatening to fully impale her begin to pump in and out of her comparatively tiny body. She twisted her head in pain as she tried to fight off the assault, but she was far too small and weak to do so from either side.

In her heart of hearts she knew that even Lucinda’s cock would completely overpower her. She couldn’t hope to extract it from her body, and wouldn’t be able to get away in any way whatsoever. She had hoped that after a couple of pumps her body would perhaps adjustment to the giantess’s incredible size, or find some way to cope with the overwhelming amount of pain threatening to snap her sanity clean in half.

But it never did. Every bone-crushing pump forward created huge purple bruises all over Sophie’s naked body as she lolled about uselessly on the end of the giant woman’s cock. Lucinda, for her part, only seemed to take great joy in the pain she was so handily giving to her tiny plaything that she was able to move faster. And as she moved faster she could feel the huge bulge traveling up Sophie’s chest move even higher up.

It wasn’t long before every one of Sophie’s ribs had been cracked from the inside by the invading cock. The bulge was visible through the small woman’s body, making her breasts stick out even further with its great size. Lucinda began to grow absolutely feral, and sank her big, sharp teeth even further into the small woman’s neck.

Then, most alarmingly of all, she began to grow.

It was slow at first. As great mouthfuls of live-giving blood poured down the giant woman’s throat her entire body seemed to shake, and very slowly expand where she stood. As she grew larger, the huge bulge she’d left behind in Sophie’s body stretched out even further, and became more defined.

Sophie tried to open her mouth to scream in pain over this latest violation, but she found she couldn’t. She tried to look down to see why not, but she couldn’t. As Lady Lucinda continued to grow, her gigantic cock had reached up to the small woman’s throat and was pressing on it from below. Her vocal chords had been stilled, and the only sounds she was able to produce were a quiet, wet, gurgling sound.

As Lucinda’s body continued to expand, Sophie could feel her own begin to change as well. With every great mouthful of blood that the giantess fed upon from her, she could feel as if her skin was growing tighter around her own body. So much horrendous torture she was enduring now she no longer cared that both of her arms were broken, and reached forward to try and stop the giantess fucking and feeding on.

“Ah ah ah.” Lucinda said, pulling her now much-bigger mouth away and smiling as blood poured from the huge wound she’d left behind in Sophie’s neck. “This is no time to be complaining!”

Placing her free hand onto the massive gash in the bleeding woman’s neck, Lucinda wiped up a fingertip of Sophie’s warm essence, and sucked it dry. As she did her growth surged upwards, and she smiled at the result.

Sophie was little more than a living, breathing tube of flesh tightly wrapped around her cock. Tiny, frail arms and legs hung free from the sides of her body and Lucinda calmly danced her fingers along the outline of her own cock. There was little more than the neck and head left behind from Sophie now, as she babbled incoherently about what she was being forced to endure.

“Thank you for everything, little one. I’ll be heading off now.” Lucinda whispered, leaning forward to place another delicate kiss upon Sophie’s lips. Even doing that had her sensing the huge cock hiding just behind the entrance to the small woman’s absolutely ruined throat, and she sucked a small bit of extra blood around Sophie’s still-bleeding lips.

That final bit brought forth a final surge of growth. Lucinda spread her legs apart, and focused on her incredibly huge cock. She closed her eyes, bit her lip, and felt her entire body surge upwards in size again.

That was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

Already stretched drum-tight across her cock, Sophie felt her eyes nearly bulge out of her head as she felt the huge invader grow even more. Her organs had already been pushed aside to make room for it, and her ribcage was little more than a suggestion as they’d all been broken to make room for the huge cock inside of her.

And when this latest bit of growth hit her she felt, if anything, a small bit of relief. That it would finally all be over.

With a great messy sound, Lucinda’s cock exploded in growth again, finally overpowering the frail woman it was wrapped around. Huge gashes all over her body before the cock finally overpowered her body, and literally ripped it apart from the inside. All while Lucinda’s body kept expanding further and further outwards, and her gigantic cock continued to expand.

Lucinda’s orgasm hit like a freight train. Still only barely hanging on after all of this, the top of Sophie’s head was launched away with incredible speed, riding high the explosion of cum that carried it off into the distance. Th1e giant woman threw her head back in rapturous pleasure as she felt, and heard her newly enhanced body experience a sense of release that was far too powerful for any normal person. Her cum splashed into the walls of the room with such incredible force that bits of wood were splintered off from the blow, before falling to the floor in creamy white puddles that splashed about.

The ordeal lasted a few seconds before Lucinda sighed. She looked around again, finding herself back in the normal part of the mansion that so many people seemed interested in visiting. It looked as if her secret was out, as she was far too large to keep hiding inside of this secret chamber. Which was just fine for her.

Standing up to her new, full height she smiled. She stood a little over twice as big as she had when the day started, now. Roughly twenty feet or so by her guess, and she grabbed hold of her mighty cock to shake free a few droplets of still-spilling cum. She smiled at the sight of it, then turned around. There was a whole wide world out there, and she now felt strong enough to take it all on. Nearly a dozen corpses had taken her to as big as she had been today, but it only took one living person to nearly double in her size.

She was now ready to go out into the world and take what was rightfully hers. What she’d been denied well over a hundred years prior when this all began.

Sighing, she raised one bare foot from the chamber, and prepared to step out of the underground room when she sensed something. Just a tiny blip on her senses.

Smiling, she turned back around, and looked at the puddle of cum she’d left behind inside of the room. The head of her little plaything was lying in it face down and she could see small bubbles rising up and breaking the liquid’s surface.

“Ah. The side effect of you consuming some of my liquids, I suppose. Astounding amount of resilience.” The giantess said, bringing her big toe down to the head and rolling it over.

Sophie gasped.

Lucinda smiled, and watched her eyes dart around through the cum covering them for a moment. It was a pretty sight, but she had no use for a head anymore. It would be better just to end this now.

The giantess positioned the big toe that had just flipped Sophie’s head back over her face. What remained of the tiny woman squealed in terror, tears welling up in her eyes when she felt the warm, soft presence of Lucinda’s big toe press into her face. An attempt at a scream rose up for Sophie’s lips, but the instant they parted she found her mouth filled with the warm, sweaty toe.

And with a casual press, Lucinda crushed the tiny head, finally putting a permanent end to Sophie’s suffering.