- Text Size +
Story Notes:

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, get early+exclusive access to stories like this!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy

 


I was born with a special power. Some people were lucky like that in this world; powered people and nonpowered people living together, side-by-side, neighbor-to-neighbor, and occasionally, even as roommates. That said, there aren’t many powered people, and most powers have little practical uses. As such, many powered people keep their abilities a secret from the world, and in my case, that’s exactly what I’ve done. There’s nothing to gloat about with my power, and not much it can do to help the world.

 

All I can do is shrink. I’ll just keep shrinking if I let myself go, I’ve never reached a “bottom” to how small I can get. You might imagine, it’s a pretty embarrassing power, and so I’ve never shown anyone what I can do. Even worse, I can’t shrink other things with me at all. If I’m wearing clothes, I shrink out of them, and piercings-- I can’t fucking have any, not without issues. When I realized how much of a burden this power was, I decided I’d use it just for myself. If no one can know what I can do, then no one has to know what I do with what I can do.

 

What do I do? Mostly, I get by in life. I don’t work, didn’t do well in school, so I use my power a lot to survive. More than that, though, I use my power for fun, but the kind of fun I have isn’t something to be proud of -- in that same breath, I’m not ashamed of myself. Afterall, what they don’t know, won’t hurt them.

 

We’re eating together. They’re a younger couple, fresh out of college, but we’re all twenty-somethings. Leigh is a receptionist for a clinic, Neil is a programmer, and in case I forgot that about them, I’m listening to them go on about their jobs right now, nodding along and asking the usual questions, polite as any other day. They’re good people, funny too, and Leigh’s cooking is leagues better than the crumbs I often shrink down to make the most of. I think they like that I’m an introverted woman that’s so open around them, they must think they’re special for having me “open up” to them.

 

It’s normal -- this is all normal. Our forks clinking against plates, beverages being refilled, dishes being rinsed and put away, all happening under the blanket of a normal conversation. Neil smiles at me and asks about how my games are going, Leigh asks if I have room for dessert. I tell them I’m tired, and they understand. “Good night, Archer,” they say to me as I retire to my room, opposite of their own across the apartment. Another normal interaction, an entirely uneventful evening, and I couldn’t wait to jack off.

 

I hop into bed, I rub one out. It’s not very exciting, it’s something I do while I undress, getting ready for tonight. I think of the mundane things Leigh and Neil did over dinner. It drives me crazy just to watch them live their normal, ordinary lives. They have no clue, no earthly idea what those little movements mean to me when I watch them; Leigh stroking Neil’s back as she passed behind him, or Neil scratching his pants under the table -- I bite my lip just imagining it again, adding in my own change of perspective.

 

I press my ear against the door. There’s muttering between the two, but it goes quiet with the closing of a door. They’re in their bedroom, unwinding. I get giddy and peek outside -- I’m so anxious already, I shrink myself a few inches instinctively, but no one is out there. I creep out into the living room, probably looking like a ghost with how my long black hair contrasts against my pale skin, moving about a shadowy den. Every few paces, I shrink myself smaller, my arms hugged across my breasts to keep my naked body warm. I’m against the door, and I listen -- more conversation.

 

Down I go, shrinking myself with a whim’s worth of effort. The world warps around me, stretching higher and higher -- the hallway walls grow into towers, and the baseboards become walls of their own. The floor expands into a landscape, and so does every stray particle; living like I do is why I vacuum and sweep so much, something my roommates appreciate. Soon enough, I’m bug-sized, and like the vermin that I am, I crawl through the gap under their door, brushing through carpet fibers that were as tall as me. Just like that, I’ve infiltrated their privacy, not a shiver of shame to speak of.

 

I first get a lay of the land, feeling out how to proceed. All around me, the forest of fibers rustles from footsteps pounding away, a natural rhythm of thunder that I can’t escape at this point. Leigh is in front of the dresser while Neil walks around her, the cause of these tremors. I chuckle and get closer, but they’re like a mile away from me; I’m just drawn to their magnificence, lured in by the beauty of this everyday couple doing their everyday things. My heart races faster when one of them steps even vaguely in my direction, but like always, they never notice that their roommate has snuck into their room.

 

It’s slow moving around at this size, so I give myself jolts of growth to dash into hiding places. Neil is stepping aside into the master bathroom, so for now, I’m left with Leigh as she cleans off her make-up from the day. She’s distracted, and never quite observant, so I take advantage of that and get closer, and bigger -- just a couple inches tall, but that’s big compared to my usual rice-sized ventures. For now, I want to enjoy comprehending Leigh before I make her the size of a country.

 

I approach her feet, which bob up and down as she revolves around the mirror. The gray pantyhose Leigh wears stretches limitlessly to how her toes curl into the carpet, and heels thump against the ground with the weight of a house. I get close, then closer still, admiring the view above me all the while; there’s much to appreciate underneath Leigh’s skirt, even if it shadows the distinctly orange underwear she’s wearing, but I’m more interested in what I can have now.

 

Her feet are free to me, planted into the ground as solid as stone while she unbuttons her top. I don’t care at all, and I hug the back of Leigh’s left heel, driving my groin into its roundness however I can. I lick her achilles as high as my tongue can reach, the sweat-infused fabric providing a throat-burning taste, but I savor it. I savor every ounce of the experience that I can, ready to jump away as soon as her foot readjusts.

 

It does so, kicking backwards with me still hugging it. Reflexively, I shrink smaller -- I try to hold onto the panythose, but her footstep is like a jet taking off. I’m thrown aside, cast off into the forest of a floor, but I’m unharmed. Dizzy, for sure, but a byproduct of being so small was indestructibility -- for the most part. I’m relatively unphased by being tossed twenty feet, and more concerned about where Leigh is going.

 

Leigh steps right over me, her foot flying overhead dramatically and hitting the ground hard. I look up after my vision stabilizes, and I notice her top being slunk off her shoulders. It falls, loose as a feather to her, but to me, it’s a grand amount of weight casually discarded onto my world. I bumble out of its shadow, but I’m nevertheless tackled down by a sleeve. I shrug it aside and crawl out from under Leigh’s shirt, where I’m subsequently greeted with a footfall right in front of me. She’s turned slightly, the broad side of her foot facing me, so that she could shiver out of her skirt. It’s pulled past her hips, hugging her legs all the way down as she kicks out of the clothing. Another mountain of fabric is dropped somewhere nearby, but I ignore it as I stare at what’s next. I lick my lips as my eyes follow the removal of her pantyhose, watching as each leg rises and drops down as the thin material is peeled. The pantyhose gets bundled into a ball and tossed down with the rest of her work attire; Leigh is only in her underwear, unaware that she’s undressed herself in front of her spying roommate directly beneath her.

 

The mighty legs in front of me lunge off into bed, and at the same time does the bathroom door swing open. I hideaway into the folds of clothes, carefully watching as Neil returns to the bedroom, dressed only in a plaid pair of boxers. He stretches and scratches the hairs of his chest, lazily coming up to the bed, though not one of his steps feels tired or weak. The soles of his feet slam into the ground, spreading their odor as they stomp by me. He hovers at the bedside, talking to Leigh -- I sit there like a happy puppy, gawking at the massive man and his bare body. Neil was short, nearly as short as his girlfriend, but I was dwarfed by just his existence; taller than any building, stronger than any army, as far as my pitiful existence under him was concerned.

 

The lights were turned out. Leigh was aching for Neil to join her in bed, and I was eager to join them. I chased after Neil’s feet as they leaped up onto the mattress, increasing my size bit by bit so I had a decent chance of climbing the bed skirt. I felt the structure creak and shake as the giants atop it maneuvered into comfortable positions, but I was persistent, climbing onwards with determination.

 

The effort is always worthwhile; rounding the ledge of the bedside, I felt like a pioneer coming across some untapped landscape. My roommates’ bodies were like mountains, the blanket draped over only half their lengths as they cuddled one another. It was Leigh’s ass that stared back at me where I had scaled from, round and outward with an excess weight that made her all the more plump. Orange panties stretched wide to contain something so huge, and it was growing bigger still as I dwindled in height, so small that I was sprinting across the few inches of sheets between me and the gigantic rear.

 

With my arms spread apart, I ran right into an ass cheek. Fast enough that it pushed me back with its rotundness, flat onto my own butt, but I was quick to catch my breath. Naturally, she didn’t feel anything, not from something as small as a grain of rice, but I always had to double-check. I gazed up the long stretch of a bare back, taking notice of how dull Leigh was, laying there turned towards Neil. He was just as lazy, sat up against the headboard with the glow of his smartphone projected into his bored face. It was an uninteresting hour for them; I was just beginning my adventure for the night, spilling over with arousal in a way that I would never, ever act in front of them.

 

Leigh shifted her weight, and in doing so, propelled me back onto my feet towards the sink her ass made. I joyfully massage the expanse of flesh, pushing into the softness with my whole body, whispering words of gratitude to a goddess that couldn’t hear me. I study how her legs slide against each other, I marvel when her fingers pluck the panties pinched between her cheeks. Leigh cared a lot about her image, but when she was alone, she let down her guard and acted crudely when she wanted. Only I got to enjoy these moments -- not even her boyfriend got to see her like I did.

 

Once before, I had hiked onto Leigh’s desk chair and was caressing her like I did now, only for an unexpected fart to knock me off my feet. No apology, of course -- why would she think to, alone in her room? Without realizing it, Leigh had put me into my lowly place. It was disgusting, I yelled at her from my dust-like size, but I was so turned on. Angry and humiliated, I masturbated furiously while she continued to click away at social media, not even thinking twice about what she had done. And after two orgasms and being drenched in that foul scent, I just laid there, weak and limp, listening to whatever pop song she hummed along with.

 

So often do these memories distract me while I’m in the midst of these little expeditions. One gander of the right part of the body could flush me into the past, so caught up that I barely realized that in the present, I was climbing her underwear diligently. I had made it to the crevice that was her crack, fitting myself atop the fat of her butt so that I could at least sit down for a second. If she pulled at her underwear again while I was here, I’d have to start all over with scaling her ass -- frustrating, but that risk was part of the fun. I was perpetually at their mercy, always pushing my boundaries with how far I could go.

 

How long had I been doing this? We moved in three months ago. We were friends-of-friends, the perfect distance of a relationship for how it concerned me. Since then, it felt like I had been through it all, yet there was always something to happen upon that took my breath away like it did on that first venture -- a long day of moving into our apartment, and those two fucked on the first night. They were so giddy all damn day, they must have been looking forward to having sex in their new home, and they got to it. I shrunk myself and entered, exactly like I did tonight, and I marveled at the scene, humbled by the sheer sexual power these giants could exhibit. I felt the floor tremor from their bed shaking, I gazed at these mountain-sized people collide with incredible force, ignorant to how momentous their pleasure was to an insignificant observer. I was so stunned, I forgot to get off… until their used condom was dropped in front of me, waiting to be treasured.

 

The world shudders and twists around me. I cling to the panties, my memories suspended as the goddess turns in bed. I worry she might roll over on top of me, and I’d be trapped under her butt for hours, but she rolls in the other direction. The fat of her ass wobbles as her great weight settles into a new position, and me, the feeble passenger, is wrestled by each cheek around me. I have to unwedge myself from her crack after she’s finished rolling onto her stomach, but gravity constantly wants me to sink back down between these two whales.

 

A mundane rotation like that was all it took to change the landscape. My perspective has shifted, and now I can see Neil more fully, though he keeps staring at his phone. Slightly delirious, I laugh at how zoned out he is; this humongous ass that I’m swamped upon means nothing to him. Leigh’s weight was distributed well around this asset, but these two had been together for a couple years now -- understandably, it took more than just her butt to entice him. In any case, it’s his loss; I’ll appreciate your giant ass everyday, Leigh, even if neither of you notice.

 

I plant a kiss on the orange-colored velvet beneath me, casting a coy smile up at Neil as I do. He would be furious if he knew a woman like me was doing this… probably. I’ve known him to jack off to some interesting porn, so maybe he’d be into it -- I’m happy with neither of us finding out. I have nothing against Neil; he’s funny, he’s gentle, maybe he memes too much. But since he works at home, I spend a lot of time with him during the day -- I call him my “big buddy” as I keep myself tiny somewhere near him, usually while he plays video games. I’ll explore his body, feeling the world tense up when he gets frustrated. If I’m bored, I’ll sneak into his pants and crawl around his cock, try to ease him over a little. Sometimes I can get him hard, but he never understands why. I’m probably screwing with his head, getting him turned on randomly, but watching him jack off like a beast is electrifying, especially so when I’m roped up in his pubic hair.

 

It’d probably be a dream come true for Neil, to discover this inch-sized woman has been obsessively worshipping his dick without him knowing. And his roommate, no less -- this person he sees everyday, sometimes to ask if she has rent. The same could be said of Leigh; if either of them found out about me, would they really have a problem with it? It’s why I don’t feel bad at all for what I do. If they knew what was happening, wouldn’t they enjoy being gods above some despicable woman? “Sorry for jacking you off in your sleep, King.” “Sorry for kissing your feet after you get home from work, Queen.” They don’t realize it, they never will, just how good of a situation they have.

 

I’m jolted awake when the world starts tilting again, continuing in the direction it had been before. The ground gradually steepens into a wall; I have to act fast to not get thrown onto the bed sheet below, but all I can do is cling pathetically to Leigh’s underwear and pray for the best. I hold hard to the fabric, jostled but not overpowered by Leigh twisting in bed until she was on her side. I climb back into the crevice, as if her ass crack was a bunker for me to stay safe in, but I hadn’t yet realized that I was priming myself for disaster.

 

It struck me at the last moment, the approach of that opposing mountain range. I shrunk myself smaller out of caution, but that likely makes my situation worse -- it’s my only defense, however, when Neil’s crotch comes barreling towards me. I wince and look away, but the speed and force of a semi-truck nevertheless crashes into me, delving me deep into the cushioned cranny that was Leigh’s large ass. I shout and squirm, but I was pinned tight between these two colossal bodies, my little form unable to separate a couple from spooning.

 

I’m flushed with embarrassment. All these two were doing was cuddling each other, and I was smothered by them, caught between Neil’s boxer-clad cock and Leigh’s fat ass as if two buildings had collided. It doesn’t matter to me that it’s a train-sized dick that I’m vainly trying to push aside; I treat the obstacle like it is, kicking and punching what I guessed was the shaft as if it were a lifeless machine -- all the same did Neil’s penis respond with stoicism, unaffected by my struggles. Leigh surely didn’t think to remove herself, instead rocking her ass closer against Neil, as if she’s intentionally trying to have me swallowed into her crack. The odor and heat can’t be ignored, but what point is there to complain? Who would hear me beg to be relieved from their musk? Who would care that someone as perverted as me was caged alive between the very people I stalked and preyed upon?

 

I can’t even tell how small I am. Truthfully, I feel two-dimensional, flattened between my roommates. It’s dark, and time moves slowly. Will they sleep like this all night? Or will I get dislodged when I least expect it? I’m just a crumb on their mattress -- no, they would notice a crumb and swipe it aside. I must be smaller than that, small enough that my panicked writhing and clawing couldn’t even itch or tickle their immense features. I’m just stuck, unable to grow without being detected, nowhere to shrink to other than the finer threads of fabric that is either of their underwear. It’s hellish here -- and what are they doing during all this? Is Neil kissing on Leigh’s neck? Is Leigh showing a funny video to Neil?

 

Desperately, I kiss and lick anything around me. Mounds of flesh behind the fabrics are massaged into an endless stretch of itself. I manage to shift an arm against my crotch and make my body shiver enough to get a motion started. It’s all I can do. I shrink a little smaller, then smaller still. I berate myself for ending up in this karmic prison, but that really just makes me hornier and I jack off even faster. There’s simply no helping me. My destiny for the night is to be stuck the way I am, permitted to leave only when these godly, ignorant lovers finally roll away from one another. Only then could I pathetically slither out from the fabric of their underwear and make the journey back to my bedroom, worn and ragged for reasons I couldn’t possibly explain.

 

 

 

We’re eating together. Neil made breakfast for us; pancakes and eggs. Leigh is getting ready for her next shift, only hovering past the table to take bites on the go. We talk about what’s on the news, Neil shows me a meme, I have to shoot him down when I tell him I don’t get it. I offer to put away the dishes as thanks for the meal. “But you look so tired,” Neil says, trying to take the chore away from me, but I insist -- it’s the least I can do.

 

Behind the counter, I continue to watch them. Leigh exits their bedroom, fully dressed for another day, adjusting the glasses in front of her waking eyes. The couple share a parting kiss; I bite my lip when I see their bodies squeeze together for just that brief, forgettable second. I smile, say goodbye to Leigh as she fits into her heels by the door -- another mundane instant that blurs my thoughts.

 

But last night was too much. I can’t even jack off, despite making it to the living room sofa where Neil crashes down like a meteor to play his games. His body is my mountain to travel, but I’m content today staying cozy atop the bulge of his gym shorts. He’ll be gaming for hours, and I’ll be there, laid out across his lap the size of a speck, enjoying this lazy vista.

Chapter End Notes:

 

If you enjoy my writing, consider pledging to my Patreon~ patreon.com/cursecrazy For just $2/month, get early+exclusive access to stories like this!

Or, consider just buying me a coffee~ ko-fi.com/cursecrazy