- Text Size +

Chloe was out at American Rust, like almost every day. Max was looking around for photographic inspiration.

 

“Dog dammit, Chloe. Nothing’s really caught my eye”, Max said.

 

“Probably because we’ve been here so many times”, she responded.

 

A shooting star fell through the sky.

 

“Oh, a shooting star! Make a wish!”

 

“First of all, it’s a meteor. Second if it were shooting, it would be going up, not down.”

 

“Whatever, Buzzkill.”

 

“OK, fine” Chloe thought, and made a wish. Max closed her eyes in concentration, also.

 

“Well, I guess we did it, for all the fucking good it’ll do. Wait, is it..”

 

The meteor grew larger.

 

“SHIT!”, Max shouted. The two quickly ran to the shack.

 

“Not that it’ll do any good”, Chloe said.

 

With an earth shaking BOOM, it landed. Half of the shack was tilted downwards.

 

As they stepped out, the entire junkyard was destroyed, creating a deep crater.

 

Chloe looked down, to see the meteor. It was about the size of a basketball. It seemed to be glowing purple.

 

Max and Chloe gasped, as something weird went through them, like an electric shock.

 

Max let out a short scream. There was an intense pain in her crotch. She saw Chloe grabbing her crotch, as well.

 

Something….swelled, it felt like. There was the sound of metal tearing, as two huge dicks, along with very large balls,burst through the flys of their jeans.

 

“Wha...what the FUCK?”, Chloe shouted, a very shocked and confused look on her face.

 

Suddenly, the crater seemed to grow smaller. The sound of tearing cloth was heard. The two soared upwards in height. After Max’s head cleared, she realized that, they were both naked, and that the remnants of the shack were only as tall as their ankles.

 

‘Wh...What did you wish for, Chloe?”, Max asked, still in shock

 

‘That I could finally be in control of my life”, she responded. “You?”

 

“Just that I could be with you, wherever you go, forever.”

 

Chloe’s heart melted. “So cute, Max”, she smiled.

 

Max ducked her head, blushing.

 

Chloe stepped across the crater and took Max in her arms.

 

 

Their lips connected, like opposite magnetic poles.

 

A huge wave of emotion flowed through them. Tears ran down their cheeks.

 

 

“I’ve.. I’ve wanted to do that, almost my whole life it feels like”, Max whispered.

 

“Same, First Mate.” Chloe smiled.

 

As they collected their thoughts, Max said “Well, I’m not sure what anyone would be able to do, but, let’s head back to town”

 

Chloe nodded. They walked forward, the trees shaking with each booming footstep.

 

As they approached the town, it didn’t take long for the sleepy little seaside town to become a lot less sleepy.

 

Screams of surprise echoed across the town.

 

It was a late Saturday night, so some of the onlookers had stumbled out from the bars.

 

As Chloe looked about, her eyes narrowed on an alley way. Two men were harassing a woman, who looked white as a sheet.

 

She got Max’s attention, and they stepped carefully towards the scene.

 

“H...hey, baby..” one slurred. “W...wanna have ssssome fun?”

 

“No! Go away, you assholes!”, she shouted.

 

“Come on, We’ll sh..show you what it’s like with a real g..guy”, the other smirked.

 

Max chuckled darkly. “If size does matter, then we’re more manly than you dumb shits would ever be”, she sneered.

 

The two men turned. They gaped at the two giants, and did a double take at their crotches.

 

“Th..those bitches are huge!” “And..and..” the other pointed at the bus sized appendages.

 

They stumbled off drunkenly, as fast as they could.

 

“Wha..what?”, the small woman yelled. “Kari Price and Lamefield? YOU rescued me?”

 

The titans looked down. It was the Queen Bitch of Blackwell, Victoria Chase.

 

She garbled wordlessly, and fainted to the ground.

 

Max sighed, gently picked her up, and nodded toward Blackwell.

 

“Fuck, Max. If I had known it was Bitchtoria, I’d have let them do it.”

 

“CHLOE! I can’t believe you! Not even she deserves that.”, Max shouted, shuddering. This seemingly broke the spell the tiny inhabitants were in. They raced towards the nearest buildings.

 

“Yeah, you’re right. Let’s get her back to the dorms.”

 

Before they could take a step forward, a shudder ran through both of them. Their bodies swelled up into the air.

 

 

Now, Victoria seemed the size of a Lego figure, which was also an appropriate analogy for the town.

‘Dammit!”, Chloe gasped.

 

Max’s eyes were wide in fear, “How….how long are we going to keep getting bigger?”

 

Chloe laid a hand on Max’s shoulder. “I….I don’t know, babe. But, I’m here for you, always.”

 

Max blushed at the endearment. “Me, too. Does that mean we’re…?”

 

“We’re Max and Chloe, like always. Just means we can do more of this.” Chloe bent forward and kissed Max on the lips, softly.

 

Max let out a soft moan, before she shook her head. “Gotta get Victoria back.”

 

So, they walked toward Blackwell, Max gently holding Victoria.

 

It seemed like the entire student body was out in the quad, looking up at the approaching giantesses.

 

They towered over the tiny students. Max said, “It’s okay. We’re not going to hurt anyone.” She bent over, gently setting Victoria on the ground near the dorms.

 

Max’s new equipment also loomed over the assembled crowd, as she crouched.

 

Dana laughed, nudging Zachary. “I guess I should be dating Max. Even proportionately, she’s still, like, twice your size.”

 

Zach, being both a football player and a teen boy, was not too in control of his emotions.

 

He shouted “DYKE!”, and raced forward punching Max in the ankle.

 

Max let out a surprised, deafening “OUCH!”.

 

Chloe immediately stepped forward, and crouched down. She grabbed Zach in a painful hold, and stood up. “You did NOT just touch my Max.”, she said coldly.

 

“Fucking dykes!”, the tiny teen boy raged.

 

“Listen, shit for brains. The only reason I’m not crushing you into a pulp, is because Dana’s a cool girl, and doesn’t deserve having her boyfriend crushed. She could do a hell of a lot better than you, though, fuckstick.”

 

She bent down, and dropped him. Far enough to hurt him, but, not seriously hurt him.

 

“I’m OK, Chloe. It didn’t even hurt, I was just startled”, Max said.

 

Chloe quickly, yet gently, leaned over to Max. She kissed Max on the forehead, then, softly kissed the ankle the meathead had punched. This brought a chorus of “awww”s and “so cutes”s, from the ladies below.

 

I think all the boys here could take lesson in how to treat a woman from you, Chloe”, Dana smiled.

 

Both giants blushed beet red. They slowly stood up, Max hanging onto Chloe’s arm.

 

Sirens blasted through the air, as four cars of Arcadia Bay’s finest parked in the lot.

 

Ray Wells ran out of his residence, clad in khakis and a white polo. ‘Even in the middle of the night, he dresses like an asshole’, Chloe thought. “What’s the meaning of this?”, he said.

 

8 cops walked into the quad in front of the dorm. Wells walked up to them. Their eyes grew wide at the sight of Max and Chloe. Wells turned around, his eyes widening as well.

 

One of them spoke via a megaphone. “I...I don’t know what the hell is going on here, but, you two get down on your hands and knees! NOW!”

 

“How about you cops piss off?”, Chloe smirked.

 

“Chloe!”

 

“Well, it’s not like they can do anything. They call guns peashooters, but, these literally are, to us”

 

“YOU BITCH! FIRE!”

 

All 8 of them began firing. The only sounds were ricochets off of the giants skin.

 

Except for three of four, that hit Chloe’s left testicle, and Max’s right. Both shouted in surprise, then in another tone altogether.

 

Their dicks grew erect, and they both shouted “FUCK!”

They ejaculated all over the cops, as well as Wells.

 

“At least it matches your shirt, Ray.” Chloe said.

 

The air was still, but for Chloe and Max gasping slightly from their orgasms.

 

The students started to cheer, with shouts of “that was awesome!” and “get fucked, pigs, literally!”

 

Max turned back to beet red quickly, hiding her face in Chloe’s shoulder. She muttered an embarrassed “oh, dog!”

 

Chloe chuckled. “It’s OK, Max. All their pop guns could do was get us off.” “Your weapons are useless against us.”, she declared in a superior tone, hamming things up.

 

“But..we… right in front of everyone!”, Max squeaked.

 

Chloe slowly pulled Max’s head away, and tenderly looked into her eyes. “Maxie, this is our new life, now. It’ll take a hella lot of time to get used to it. And, if we are able to get small again, good. But, no matter what happens, I’ll be with you, Always.”

 

With that, their lips connected in a kiss. It felt like a warm fire was building up, between them.

 

“Perverted deviants!”, Wells shouted. “You never did belong here, Price!”

 

“Yeah!”, one of the cops shouted. “Get the fuck out of Arcadia Bay!”

 

Chloe glared coldly at them. “We will. This town doesn’t deserve to gaze upon our beauty.”

 

She took Max’s hand, and they slowly walked out of town. They sat in a clearing, with the coast and the Lighthouse in the middle distance. “Way to ham it up there, Price.”, Max giggled.

 

“Well, if we’re going to be in a B movie situation, I might as well lean into it.”, Chloe smiled.

 

Max felt something shake inside of her. “umm...”, she whimpered.

 

They started to grow again. They could hear their bodies stretching and cracking, but, there was no pain.

 

Warren was out in his car, searching for Max. He had just gotten back from his parents place, out of town. “I wonder if Max would like to see Cannibal Holocaust?”, he muttered.

 

As he came to the outskirts of town, he noticed a wall and a tunnel. “….never seen that here, before. Wha..?”

 

A giant hand came down and scratched one of the walls. It had a very light smattering of freckles on it.

 

It all came together, and Warren’s jaw dropped. The wall he was staring at was a gigantic ass, the tunnel, the butt crack.

 

In his shock, he accidentally stepped on the accelerator. The car surged forward, right into the “tunnel” ahead of him.

 

A thunderous, yet somehow familiar, “OOWWWW!” rumbled in the boy’s ears.

 

The same hand swooped down and grabbed the car. Warren barely held his dinner back, at the speed with which he soared upwards. He closed his eyes.

 

“Warren?” He looked up, to see a giant blue eye fill most of his view. Off to the side, he could see a pale wall of freckles. It...it was Max!

 

He knew that she couldn’t hear him, but, said a very weak, “h..hey, Max. Always wanted to see your ass.. I MEAN, um!””

 

“Is that Waldo?”, another voice boomed.

 

Another roller coaster happened, and he was in front of another giant blue eye.

 

“Well, well, well”, the giantess said, the vast eye in front of him becoming serious, colder. “Tried to get into Max’s metaphorical pants, eh? Well, she’s spoken for, Wilson.”

 

As Chloe held the tiny car closer to her eye, she could see the tiny boy shiver in terror.

 

Warren was so close, he could see the redness in the giant’s eye. Suddenly, another swooping ride, and he was positioned next to the cavern of the giant blue haired girl’s ear.

 

“Well? Explain yourself.”

 

“I..I’m sorry! I.. didn’t mean to… I”, Warren sobbed.

 

 

Max’s stern voice said, “Chloe, don’t scare him to death”

 

“And besides”, Chloe said, “I think we both have you outclassed in one way, Winton.”

 

The car tipped slightly. Far below, close to the ground, he saw two huge dicks! They were bigger than Greyhound buses, and they were...they were attached to..

 

He fainted.

 

Chloe looked into the car again. “Little dumb ass fainted.”, she laughed.

 

She handed the car back to Max. Max set it down, unthinkingly, next to her huge balls.

 

Warren slowly came to, “What.. what’s that...smell?” Looking to his right, he saw a giant mountain of flesh rise as far as his eyes could see.

 

Realizing what it was, he screamed, and stomped on the gas, zooming away from the two titans.

 

“I wonder why he did that?”, Max was confused.

 

“..Well, we haven’t been able to shower for the last few hours. The stank probably drove him off”, Chloe smirked.

 

“eeww! Don’t be gross!, Max said, disgusted.

 

“Well, it’s a fact of our new life, Max Attack. No showers, no clothes...”

 

Max hung her head low. “..All, all the things I took for granted. We’re too big for them, now.”

 

Chloe nudged her shoulder “Hey, wanna go swimming?” She pointed at the coastline.

 

Max smiled. They both stood up, and walked to the shoreline. They gently waded in, dunking under the water.

 

“This feels hella good, Max!” Chloe shouted.

 

“Fuck yeah, it does.”, she smiled.

 

After a half hour of swimming, the two saw the light flashing in the lighthouse,

 

“I thought that place was locked”, Chloe muttered.

 

Max shrugged, and the two moved toward it. Chloe smirked, and motioned Max to crouch underneath the cliff face. Max joined her.

 

Sean Prescott was a very serious man, very orderly. At the sight of those two giant young women, he realized that they could be very useful to his operations.

 

Seeing them in the ocean, he had his driver take him to the lighthouse. It was soon turned on, and he, his driver, and his bodyguards waited.

 

As they turned around to look out at the sea, two immense visages popped up in front of them, a deafening “BOO!” shouting from each.

 

Sean Prescott did something he had not done since he was a child. He shouted and fell down on his ass.

 

Both young titanesses laughed. “Hey. Isn’t that..?” Max said.

 

“Sean Prescott”, Chloe nodded.

 

The man stood up. “Ladies, I’ve come to offer you an arrangement that could help you both, as well as change the world.”

 

“Oh, really?”, Chloe sneered. “You mean change it for the benefit of rich assholes like you? I don’t..d..dd don’t” She let out a soft moan.

 

Max did as well. Once again, they shot up into the night sky. When all was done, the two titans balls loomed in front of the tiny men.

 

“I don’t think you can tell us what to do, Prescott.”, Max barked down at him.

 

He motioned towards himself. Despite some trepidation, both leaned down, their ears close.

 

“Given how you’ve expanded in the last few hours, my team of scientists have concluded that, in a matter of days, you’ll be large enough to cover most of the western United States.”

 

Another booming gasp from the two. The men had to retreat, as the girls heads swelled towards them.

 

Prescott shouted louder “If you don’t stop growing.. you’ll outgrow...” Everything grew even smaller in the giants eyes, and they could no longer hear the man.

 

“...holy fuck..”, Max whispered. They were now so large they could see the lights of both Portland and Seattle.

 

Both stepped over the cliff and the lighthouse, making the tiny men feel inadequate, as their giant junk swayed with their movements.

 

The major cities that had once seemed so big and loud, were now just carpets of lights. They couldn’t even make out any buildings. Another moan echoed from both, and the lights grew smaller, yet closer.

 

“What’s going to happen? What if we outgrow the Earth? There’s no air in space!”, Max babbled.

 

Chloe gently took her hand, as another spurt happened. When it was over they sat down, unknowingly crushing a good portion of Washington, Idaho, and Wyoming under their colossal butts.

 

“It’ll be OK, Max. Given that what’s happening is pretty much fucking impossible, we might end up being able to breathe in space.”

 

A good portion of the west’s residents heard the two girls talking, although the vast size difference made it sound like rumbling thunder, not human speech.

 

“Hey, Max. Look, my junk is bigger than the...Rocky Mountains?”, Chloe gasped.

 

They felt air whoosh past them, as they finally soared out of the atmosphere. Half of their bodies were in the dark vacuum of space.

 

“..well, I guess that answers that question.”, Max mumbled.

 

“Oh, Dog! What about all the people?”, she suddenly shouted.

 

“Th..there’s nothing we can do, Maxie.”, Chloe said quietly.

 

As Max cried, Chloe held her close. Another spurt found them out in space, independent of the Earth.

 

“Why?”, Max screamed “Why is this happening?”

 

“I don’t know, babe. Life is just kinda shit, I guess.”

 

Soon they expanded more and more. Galaxies became tiny points of light.

 

Max breathed out. To their surprise, fire flew out of her mouth. Chloe tried it, with the same result.

 

As the tiny fires cleared, they gaped as tiny planets were formed.

 

“Did we just create….create those?”, Max said in awe.

 

“Yeah, yeah we did, babe.” Chloe replied, her eyes wide.

 

“A..are we gods, now?”, Max whispered.

 

They focused on the small planets. They could see the life on them, evolving, advancing.

 

Some stopped at a Prehistoric civilization level, while others went to the level that Earth was at now. Some, beyond that.

 

 

They saw tiny things, like very small gnats, swarm off of some of the planets. They flew up to their startled eyes. They were spaceships! After a second, they flew off, into the black void.

 

“w...wowzer..” Max whispered. “The size difference must mean time goes faster for them. What’s a second or two for us, might be hundreds of years, to them”

 

“Mega Max dropping the science! Guess I’m a good influence on you, after all! And, if..if we really are gods, then..”

 

A gigantic voice thundered, “YOU THINK YOURSELVES GODS? YOU ARE BUT TINY INSECTS!”

 

The two looked around, and everything vanished in a flash of light!

 

They stood in what looked like a throne room, but, with several thrones.

 

Rachel Amber sat in one, dressed in her flannel, jeans, and blue feather earring. “I am Aphrodite, goddess of beauty and love”

 

David Madsen sat next to her, in his Blackwell security guard uniform. “I am Ares, the god of war.”

 

Kate Marsh, in her usual conservative outfit, minus the cross, said “I am Hestia, goddess of the hearth”

 

Dana Ward, in her tights and loose t-shirt, said “I am Artemis, goddess of the hunt”

 

Nathan Prescott, in his letterman jacket and jeans, said “I am Dionysus, god of wine, and orchards “

 

Samuel Taylor, in his custodial uniform said “I am Hephaestus, god of metalworking”

 

 

Both girls eyes were turned to the central throne.

 

A gravelly voice that they had not heard that long ago intoned. “I am Zeus, king of the Gods” Sean Prescott.

 

 

“Well, what the hell are we doing here? Did you bring us here?”, Chloe shouted

 

Zeus said, “We only became aware of your existence, when you moved beyond your galaxy. Your blasphemy by proclaiming yourselves gods must be punished.”

 

 

“Oh, yeah? Well, how...how..how about I kick your ass?”, Chloe said, trying to cover up her fear with bravado.

 

“..um...”, Max said, “Why do you look like that?”

 

Aphrodite smiled. “To look upon our true forms would shatter your minds, so we appear as people you know.” She concentrated very slightly, “Like in that moving picture show ‘Deep Space Nine’?

 

The girls shared a smile. Good show.

 

“That matters not!”, Ares yelled “A challenge was said, and must be answered! You dare to place yourselves equal with us? I’ll show you your place, insects!”

 

With that, Zeus snapped his fingers.

 

They were in a meadow that seemingly stretched forever.

 

The gods sat in stands, like medieval jousts had, high above Max and Chloe.

 

Areas appeared in a flash of light, this time in a soldier’s uniform.

 

“I will defeat you, and send you back to that miserable mudball.”, he said, smirking.

 

“And if we take..?” Chloe was interrupted by a cage forming around Max, which was dragged next to the stands.

 

“You were saying? I’m feeling generous, all you need to do is touch me once.”, Ares sneered.

 

Chloe shrugged, and darted towards him. As he prepared to grab her, she slipped around him. Slapping him on his head, she yelled “Tag! You’re it!”

 

“Wh...wha…? How could a mere mortal, and a woman at that…?”

 

 

He dissipated.

 

Zeus spoke. “You may have won, but, you are still mere mortals, so...” He raised his hand. The women felt a great pressure squeeze upon them.

 

“aggh! Fuck!”, Chloe screamed.

 

 

“aiiie! Ch...chloe!”, Max said.

 

 

They shared a glance. They poured every bit of love they could into that look. ‘I love you’, they thought, and closed their eyes.

 

Suddenly, an electrical spark seemed to zap both of them! The pressure slowly stopped.

 

 

“Wha...what is going on?”, Zeus sputtered.

 

“It looks like someone’s going to get his ass kicked”, Chloe smiled. Her once blue eyes glowed golden.

 

She blinked, and Zeus was in front of her.

 

“You… you dare not…!”, he said.

 

“Oh, I do. I fucking do.” With a predatory grin, she moved her hands together, slowly.

 

Zeus gasped in fear, and a barrier formed around him, growing tighter.

 

As Chloe slammed her hands together, a thunderous BOOM echoed across the meadow.

 

The King Of The Gods was nowhere to be seen.

 

Aphrodite appeared next to her.

 

“The Fates foresaw this. The end of our age, and the beginning of another. I know not what will happen from here.” She made a motion, and the cage dissipated. Max was next to them.

 

“It was you.”, Max said “You gave your power to Chloe, to stop Zeus.”

 

 

“Yes, but not just mine own.”

 

 

The others looked around. Dionysus looked frightened, but, the rest were calm.

 

“You! You have betrayed us!”Dionysus shouted. He motioned at the three.

 

Chloe shot him the briefest glance, and he was gone.

 

“When we are all and gone, you two will have our power within you. Care for each other, do all you can to protect one another.”

 

“What?”, Max said, “Is there more bad shit coming?”

 

“Your words are..quaint.”, Aphrodite smiled. “As I said, I know not what comes next.”

 

The other gods faded away, leaving only the three women left.

 

 

“You must take the last of my power.” So saying, she stepped towards Chloe, and kissed her.

 

Chloe felt tears run down her face. This goddess felt...felt just like Rachel had.

 

Aphrodite pulled away, gently kissing Max.

 

The two young women felt more power than they ever had. It was like a sun was inside their chests.

 

Max was crying, too. “T..thank you so much!”

 

 

“As I said, care for each other.” And, with a wide, gentle smile, she was gone.

 

“Well, I guess we’re gods, now….?”, Max said in an uncertain tone.

 

“Hell yeah, we are.”, responded the bluenette, a mischievous look on her face.

 

“Well, it’s a good thing for the Universe that I’m here to reign you in”, the shorter girl said, rolling her eyes.

 

“It’s not like I’ll crush planets between my tits, or sneeze and blow a galaxy away.”

 

“You would totally try to do both of those things.”, Max deadpanned. “Well, one thing’s for sure. Our life is about to get hella fucking strange.”