- Text Size +
Chapter 1 - The View From The Bottom

On the island of Istor, it was tough to be a myrmidon, and Tina knew that better than anyone. To anyone looking down from above, she would look like a human girl the size of a fingernail with jet black hair wearing bits of ant chitin as cloths. But that chitin was, in fact, her own exoskeleton. Tina was a proud worker, serving the kingdom of Pitch as a gatherer, and she was as busy as ever. Her kingdom was based under a peach tree, and the precious fruit was ripe and ready to be harvested. She moved out with her sisters to where some peaches fell, thanks to her other sister's work up in the branches.

"Ok, girls, let's try and get this fruit back to the castle before we get some unwanted company!" The taskmistress said, and she was right to worry. Not too far away was the kingdom of Rose, a rival kingdom of vile loathsome savages, at least that is what Tina was always told about them. In truth, she had never even seen a Rosian, the warriors of her kingdom did an excellent job keeping them out, but raiding parties have been known to break through the lines. It was then that they finally made it to the fallen peach, and aside from her king, she never knew a more beautiful sight. She got out her shovel and worked with her sisters to scoop as much peach as possible into the cart. And then, the unthinkable happened.

"Redheads! Coming in hot! This is not a drill, pack up and move out!" They practiced this drill a hundred times, and Tina was ready. They quickly scrambled back to the cart, loaded up the tools, and half of them pulled it while the other half pushed. They did everything correctly, but it wasn't enough. A stone flew from an enemy sling, breaking one of the wheels. The taskmistress blew her horn as hard as she could while Tina and the others picked up their tools, ready for a desperate last stand. Then they saw them, warriors of the Rose kingdom. They towered over the poor workers, a little over twice their size, even more times more robust. Tina knew they did not stand a chance in hell against the amazons, but she had to try.

"For the king! For Pitch! For your sister!" The task mistress cried out, trying to hide the fear in her voice as the enemy descended upon the helpless workers. The red myrmidon practically dominated the poor workers, most not even using their weapons, just punching and kicking the smaller women into submission. Tina was not treated any more gently, one punch to the face was enough to lay her out. Her arms were pinned to her side as the much larger woman picked her up. The evil grin on her face sent shivers down Tina's spine.

"You know, if your a good little cole-haired bitch, I might keep you as a pet. Rather than let you get chopped up and served at the victory feast! Haha, haha!" The little worker was petrified by her fear, unsure which fate would be worse. She was forced to watch as her sisters were abused, some punched and kicked into bloody pulps, while others were fondled and molested by the evil warriors. Before the captor even had the chance to molest her, a shadow covered them all, and the look of utter horror on the Rosiens faces said it all.

"Neeras! Grab what you can and run!" As Tina was thrown over the red warrior's shoulder, she got a good look at the new attackers. They were indeed neeras, mouse folk, all much bigger and more powerful than any myrmidon, standing at three inches. They looked like giants with mouse ears and tails in comparison.

"SWEET! I LOVE MYRMADON, THIRE SO CRUNCHY!" A male said, licking his lips as he picked up two of the reds.

"DUDE, YOU'RE EATING THEM WRONG. IF YOU SWALLOW THEM WHOLE, YOU CAN FEEL THEM WIGGLING AROUND IN YOUR BELLY. IT'S SUPER COOL!" Said a female as she picked up a hand full of Tina's sisters. Just then, her kidnapper was picked up, along with her. She was moved to the other hand from the Rosian by the mouse woman holding her.

"YOU TWO ARE HOPELESS. IF YOU WANT TO CHEW THEM, GET A LUMP OF PEACH TO GO WITH IT. IT ADDS A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF FLAVOR. LIKE THIS." The mouse woman then lowered her hand holding the red warrior down to the cart full of peach chunks. Covering the woman in otherwise delicious fruit before moving her to her mouth.

"No! I'm not going to die like this! I am a soldier of the Rose kingdom, and I demand a warriors dea-" She was cut off by the giant mouth closing around her, chewing her up, and swallowing what was left of her. Tina began to scream and struggled the best she could to try and get out of the situation alive. But it was useless, as she was brought to the lips of the neeras and licked.

"NOW IF YOU WANT TO SWALLOW, THEN YOU JUST NEED TO COVER THEM IN PEACH JUICE FOR FLAVOR." Tine was then lowered into the peach, smeared and covered in the tasty fruit, before moving back up and into the giant mouth. She did everything she could to try and squirm her way out. But the large tongue rolled her around, tasting her in places she would never have let anyone but her king taste. Then, all too soon, her murderer tilted her head back and swallowed her. She was almost forced unconscious by how tight the monster's throat was until she was at last plopped out into the hungry belly of the neeras. She couldn't see a thing. It was so dark, but she knew where she was, and that was enough for her to break down and cry. This was a fate all too common for her people. They were at the bottom of Istors food chain, feard by no one and eaten by all. She was soon joined by two of her sisters, but they could offer little comfort after being chewed. But then she was joined by a living soul. Unfortunately, it was one of the red warriors.

"Mother fucker! You think you can eat me!? I'll claw my way out and make you eat your guts!" The warrior said as she began clawing at the stomach walls, the only progress she made was speeding up the digestion process.

"STOP IT! Your only making it easier for her to kill us. Typical Rosian, always making things worse for everyone around you!"

"Fuck you, you Pitch bitch! I don't see you doing anything to help get us out of here!"

"THERE IS NO WAY OUT!!! We are going to die, and there is nothing we can do about it!" Tina's outburst seemed to have stunned the Rosian, who now just slumped down onto her knees, bearly reacting to the acid building up around them.

"W-We may not have a way out... But we can still die on our own terms. I can break your neck, then mine. We might not be able to live through this, but at least we can go out knowing she was not the one to kill us." Tina started to laugh her ass off, which seemed to anger the Rosian.

"I'm serious, runt!"

"I know. It's just that I did not expect a merciful death from a godless Rosian."

"Ya well... Being on death's door seems to have made me sentimental..." The two looked at each other for a few moments before Tina moved over to her, wincing from the pain of the acid dripping from the walls.

"What's your name, soldier?"

"It's Midna. What's yours?"

"Tina. Thank you, Midna. I hope we are friends in the next life."

"Sure thing runt... Sure thing." The amazon then moved her hands to hold Tina's head, and it all ended in an instant. Her savior following her soon after.