- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Chapter 3 - A Date With A Snake

On the Island of Istor, life was difficult for a neeras, as Mark would tell you. To a human's eyes, he would look like one of them, but three inches tall and with mouse ears and tail. He had hazel eyes and dirty blond hair. He lived in the hidden city of Strack, shortened from stone crack. The city was one of only three he knew about, built between the crack of a boulder that split in half when struck by lighting. Wich was why the storm god, Gust, was the patron of his city. The cracked boulder was believed to be a gift to the faithful, not that he put much stalk in such things. He walked into the post office, it was as slow as usual, but he was hoping that there might be some work for him. He was a currier, going both in and out of the city to deliver packages big and small. Naturally, it was a job with a high mortality rate, but that is why he did it. The pay was so good that he could live off maybe twelve deliveries a year. He went to see the postmaster, a rather odd fellow by the name of Victor. He saw that the eccentric man was in the middle of enjoying some candied myrmidon. The poor little girls were covered in a thick coating of chocolate, and from the noises they made, it seemed they were still alive.

"Ah! If it isn't my favorite delivery boy! I was just enjoying some luxury items, care for some?"

"No thanks, I kinda sympathize too much with the little things. Been in similar scrapes, it would just feel wrong."

"Oh, should I wait for you to go before enjoying more of them?"

"Na, I don't mind. So got any jobs for me?"

"Hold on, let me check..." Victor flipped open a book with one hand while bringing a screaming myrmidon to his mouth with the other. She was a crunchy one, or maybe there were nuts added to the chocolate. Either way, her death was loud.

"Here we are. We have a mint shipment that needs to be delivered to Goldenbloom village. It's an easy enough ride, and predators keep away from it, aside from a few hot spots. You up for it?" Mark shuddered. He knew he could make it to and from Goldenbloom easy and get paid a lot for cargo that big. But he also knew what he had to do to get there and back, he knew he could live without making this delivery, but someone else might not live trying.

"I can do that for you. How many wagons?"

"Just the one, they repaved the road, so you should have no trouble driving there. You know, aside from everything out there trying to eat you, that is." Vector had another candy-covered lady before handing Mark the contract. He signed it ad then went on his way. Leaving the city was easy; getting back in would be a problem. Everyone wanted into the city, but the problem is that the stone cutters already carved out every inch of both boulders insides. There was simply no room for everyone inside, so the city technically expanded outside of the boulder, but it was more considered a meat shield against predators. Most of the bastards that ate neeras did not interfere with road maintenance, happy to let their hunting trails get decorated and made more manageable for their prey to come to them. Aside from the constant threat of death, traveling was quite relaxing to Mark. Most curriers had guards accompany them, cutting into their profits, but not him. He always carried a bow with him, along with a quiver filled with poisoned arrows that could stop a predator's heart in moments. The rats pulling the cart picked up the scent of something that spooked them. Mark sighed and pulled over onto the side of the road, and he knew she was out there. They played this song and dance more times than he would ever admit.

"Just come out here so we can get this over with Cocoa! I have a delivery to make!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, and a giggle came as a response. At the grass line's very edge, a grass lamia slithered out. Her hair was chocolate brown, and so were her scales. She was three times his size and could kill him in a heartbeat, but he could do the same to her.

"And how do I know that you did not bring some buddies with you to be rid of me finally? We both know I enjoy your visits much more than you do after all."

"I would really rather not play this game with you today." He said as he got off the cart, walking up to her as she led him to her den.

"Oh, what's the matter, feeling blue? I think I can fix that~." Cocoa then picked him up and slithered off as fast as she could, anyone else in this exact situation would be screaming their heads off, but Mark went through this more than enough times to not be fazed by it anymore. This little arrangement of theirs started three years ago. He was new to the job and unprepared. He was no match for her and by all rights should be dead. But then he said something like, 'at least the last thing I get to see is a pretty face before I die'. Suddenly, he was too cute to be eaten, at least not like that. After a minute or two, he was in the all too familiar underground nest of his joyful captor. She coiled onto a pillow. Lamia usually uses chairs, rapping him up to his waist and letting him lay down against her.

"So, how have you been? I haven't seen you in weeks, and I was starting to think you were avoiding me~." She started petting him on the head as she talked, it was something she always did, and he would never tell her, but he kind of liked it.

"There are other roads I travel on aside from yours, you know. And aside from almost getting eaten by two harpys and an inus, I'm doing good. How have you been?"

"Bored. Rivel predators hardly ever attack me anymore. My skills with the bow are a little too good."

"I'm not complaining. Your teachings and venom have made me the deadliest currier aside from Winter Sprinter."

"Ture and I am well fed, so I really shouldn't be complaining." Mark then moved his ear to Cocoa's belly, it did not sound like she had eaten today. She noticed this and slumped a bit.

"I can't change what I am, Mark. I need to eat just like everyone else." Cocoa was always sensitive. He actually made her cry once when he called her a belly dragger. He really thought he was dead back then, but he knew better now.

"I'm sorry, I had to check. We are on different links in the food chain, after all. I'm always going to be a little scared that you have had your fun with me, and I'll end up on the other side of this belly." She then hoisted Mark up and held him at eye level, a stern look in her teary eyes.

"That is never going to happen. Despite myself, I've grown rather attached to you. I don't think I could ever hurt you~." Before he could say anything, she pulled him in for a kiss, and he kissed her back. Mark knew this was going to happen. He always felt like a whore every time, like he was buying his life for sex. But something was different this time around. Maybe it was because she said she was never going to hurt him? He didn't know, and at that moment, he didn't care. Her forked tongue moved all over the inside of his mouth, down his throat every once in a while. She slithered over to her bed, dropping him down. He imagined that most neeras felt the opposite of what de did when she loomed over them like this. There was a hunger in her eyes, and he was going to fulfill it.

"Well, are you going to just hover over me, or are you going to get down here, you silly noodle~?"

"Oh, shut up!" Cocoa then let herself drop, smothering Mark with her breasts. He made her giggle and moan with all the licking, nibbling, and groping he did. She rolled over and let him do some of the work, and he then took the opportunity to start sucking her left nipple. After massaging and savoring both breasts, he was picked up and moved down to her crotch. Not a word was spoken as he moved one hand to start stroking her vaginal lips and the other to rub her clit. Her moans gave way to screams of ecstasy, and her tail thrashed about as she twitched and convulsed from the stimulation. After twelve seconds of this, she couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck me, Fuck me!" Mark stopped what he was doing right away, letting her have a few moments to breathe before baling his fist and sticking his arm into her. He had never seen a lamia dick, but from how she loved how he used his arm, he figured they were similar sizes. He started slow but slowly and steadily built up speed. Soon he was thrusting his fist up to his elbow into her wet pussy, splashing himself a little with her arousal every time. After an unknown amount of time, she coiled around him, her love tunnel contracting to the point he thought it might break his arm, and then she loosened both her grips on him, going limp in her bed panting. Usually, this would be the part where he would leave while she was too weak from orgasming to stop him. But there was something different about this time around; he didn't feel like he could do that anymore. Instead, he crawled back into bed and snuggled up next to her.

"Wha... What are you... Doing?"

"Is it ok if I stay a little longer than expected? I understand if you would rather I-" Cocoa then grabbed him up in her arms and snuggled him close, her whole body engulfing him in one massive cuddle. Then he heard something he didn't expect. She was crying.

"Hey, you ok?"

"Ya, I... I'm ok. I just, um? People usually want to get away from me as fast as they can. I'm not used to people wanting to be with me of their own free will."

"I hope it isn't too much for you."

"It's not." They then spent who knows how long just laying in bed with one another. To content to bother moving for anything. Mark started to think that maybe he wouldn't avoid this trial as often as he used to anymore.