- Text Size +
Chapter 5 - Flirting With Danger

On the Island of Istor, life was war, and Kara knew that better than anyone. She was an Inus. To any human, she would look just like one of them, except for the wolf ears and tail. She was prowling the wilderness doing the one thing she knew how to do best, hunting minotaur. The Inus claimed all of Istor as their empire; most people thought they were arrogant for this, for in truth, they only really controlled the north of the island. As far as Kara, every Inus for that matter, was concerned, they earned their place at the top of the food chain. Every race they even entertained the idea of being their equals in any way was either subjugated as slaves or just flat out exterminated. Hell, they did such a good job getting rid of all traces of the bear people that they forgot what they were even called. But every once in a while, slaves escape, so a ranger is usually sent out to either bring them back alive or make an example out of them. And that ranger was Kara, and she was armed with the latest technology. A crossbow, takes a little longer to load than the bow she was used to, but it was more accurate and had a more extended range. She bent over to examine the tracks she had been following for days, her prey was alone, and she was scared. The escaped slave was a pregnant minotaur cow; Kara found out that the poor thing gave birth to a futa last year when interviewing her owner. The empire was a place where purity mattered, so all futas were killed at birth. A futa can't sire male children, only females and more futas, so the Lupin empires men felt it was necessary to protect male birth rates, not wanting the Inus to end up like the harpys. Kara did not think that such laws were required; after all, other lesser races are more tolerant and have yet to be overrun with lady cocks. But she was not in a place to challenge such things, so she hunts. She followed the trail to a Reynkes trading post. She could tell it was reynkes because preditor and prey walked side by side without fear. The fox people had stringent rules regarding their business, and rule number one was that customers were not allowed to eat each other, in town anyway. Kara lost the trail in the heavily used street, but considering that her prey was seven-month pregnant, she figured that she could take a break. She found her way to an open-air bar. Five miaxi hives were settled above the bar, the bee girls pouring meed made from their honey down like a fountain, and everyone was getting quite drunk on it. Even sitting down cross-legged in front of the bar, she still loomed over the fox eared bar-made serving.

"One mug of meed, please, and in a decent-sized glass, please, not the thimbles everyone else is sipping out of."

"Big cups cost extra. What are you paying with?" Kara pulled out a two-inch slip of gold, the bar-made shook her head.

"Where too far south for northern currency, do you have anything else?"

"What, you savages don't use gold down here?"

"I'm sure you've noticed that we are in a low industrial territory. Most folks who call this part of the south home still use the barter system. So no, we savages don't use gold. If you have nothing else of value, then this trading post has nothing for you." Kara would just tare the throat out of the bar-made under normal circumstances and have her as a meal with her meed. But she knew how the rules were enforced in reynkes trading posts; assassins waited behind every corner and lurked in every shadow.

"Put the wolf's dink on my tab. And get me a mug my size, please." Kara looked down beside her, seeing a lamia with green scales that matched her hair. She knew to be wary of the snake folk. They had a reputation of being manipulative, but a cute girl was buying her a drink, so she let her prejudices slid this time.

"You must be new to the job ranger."

"How can you tell?"

"Because you tried to buy a drink with gold, the ones who come this far south regularly know better."

"You caught me, so who are you to know so much about inus rangers?"

"The name is Ivy. Mind if I slither up so we can talk at eye level?" Kara nodded, letting the venomous creature move up onto her shoulder. Ivy now had a clear shot at Kara's neck, and in theory, could kill her in one bite. That thought somehow got her excited rather than scared.

"So what brings you to my neck of the woods? Miss big bad wolf~."

"It's Kara, but you can keep calling me that if you like. And a slave escaped her farm, and I'm either to bring her back alive or in chunks."

"Well, that seems harsh."

"The Lupin empire was not built on mutual co-operation and friendship. The strong dominate the weak, as a preditor, you know that."

"True enough, miss big bad wolf~." It was then that the bar-made brought drinks over, miaxi meed, it was potent stuff, even deadly in the right doses. Ivy raised her glass to Kara.

"To a successful hunt."

"I'll drink to that." The two of them drank together for what seemed like hours. Ivy was laying down the charm, clearly interested in a night with Kara. And she had to admit; the idea seemed like a good one.

"So, is there a place around here that we can have some privacy?"

"I know a place, but let's make it fun, shall we? I slither as fast as I can, and you have to chase me there. If you can keep up, or keep from falling on your dunk ass, then I might have something for you~."

"DEAL!!!" Kara walked out of town with Ivy still on her shoulder, setting her down outside of town. The little snake dashed the moment she could, and Kara gave chase. Even with her mind addled with meed, she could have caught Ivy at any moment, but she wanted to see where she was being led to and was having fun chasing something. Ivy stopped inside a cave, letting Kara catch up and snatch her off the ground.

"HA! caught you, ya little noodle!"

"That's right; you have me~. And now that we are outside of town, I'm entirely at your mercy, if you have any. Miss, big, bad, wolf~." Kara moved Ivy close to her mouth. She could chomp the silly little thing in half or swallow her whole easy. But it was a different kind of hunger she needed to satisfy right now. Her lips wrapped around the smaller woman's breast instead of her head, making her moan as the thumb of the hand holding her worked the exposed tit. After getting a good taste and feel for the little woman's chest, she moved Ivy to hers. Letting her coil around one of her breasts, giving her a good squeeze, making it her turn to moan. The feeling of Ivy slithering all over her breasts, back and forth, only stopping to give one of them a squeeze or suck on her nipples, was more than enough to get her dripping on the cave floor.

"Get on the ground, and spread your legs for me, bitch!"

"Yes, ma'am~!" Kara got on her back and opened her legs, feeling Ivy slither down her body to her womanhood. Biting her fingers as she let her little lover's hands rubbing up and down her lips and her forked tongue on her clit. Twitching uncontrollably as she was overwhelmed by the pleasure she was giving her, letting out a shocked gasp as she felt Ivy slither into her. She never felt anything like that before. The feeling of scales rubbing against her inner walls, the feeling of her nails scratching her g-spot, it was all too much. Kara shoved her fist into her mouth, trying to muffle her screams of ecstasy before at last cumming hard and going limp. Ivy slowly slithered out of Kara, making sure to slither over her clit as she moved up to the wolf woman's face.

"Did my good girl enjoy that?" Kara was too out of it to speak, so she nodded.

"Well, time you returned the favor~." Kara felt Ivy coiling around her head, getting her wetness in her hair, only stopping when Kara felt the little woman's crotch on her lips. She massaged Ivy with her hands while she tongued and sucked on her crotch. Probing the little sluts insides as deeply and thoroughly as she could, her Ivy's moans of approval.

"Fuck, harder~!" Kara followed orders like the good little ranger she was, sucking Ivy as hard as she could while pumping her tongue in and out of the little pussy as fast and hard as she could. She felt Ivy constricting around her head tightly before going limp and falling off her head. Both women panted hard after the passionate fucking they gave to one another.

"Shit, I haven't been fucked like that since basic training."

"I've never been fucked like that ever. You are really good with that tongue!"

"Thanks... Um... I don't want to make this awkward, but if I don't find something to have as a post-sex snake, I'm probably going to eat you." There was a poss between both women before they both started laughing their asses off.

"Aw, fuck! HA! Neeras use this cave as a hiding spot, the cracks in the walls are enough to keep most predators out, but I can slip in and flush them out."

"Good, because I would have felt bad about eating you right after you showed me such a good time." Ivy led her to one said crack. Moments after she slithered in, Kara could hear screaming. Feeling like having a laugh, she layed down on her belly and moved her open mouth to cover the crack. The stupid rats did not notice until three of them were in her mouth, by which point she quickly closed it. The feeling of having three living beings fighting for their lives in her mouth reminded her of when she would break into her brother's room as a girl and eat his pets. Two others were in the crack. Between the sounds of a lamia quickly catching up to them and the sound of their friends getting swallowed one by one, it was clear that they were doomed even before Kara grabbed them up. She dropped one for Ivy to catch out of the air while holding the last little man up to her mouth, opening it to show him the last of his friends in her mouth getting swallowed.

"Do you want both of these little snakes?"

"Na, one usually fills me up. He's all yours."

"So, any last words, little man?"

"Fuck the bastard that recommended this cave!"

"That's fair." Kara said before moving him into her mouth. She savored him a little longer than she did the others. Opening her mouth as she tilted her head back, so he had false hope that he could escape this. Only to roll her tongue back and swallow him the moment he was almost out. Chuckling to herself, Kara looked down to see that Ivy was done eating as well.

"This was fun. How about looking me up next time your hunting in my part of the woods?"

"Oh, no. I'm not letting you go that easy!" Kara said, snatching her little friend up.

"Wa-What are you doing? Your not still hungry, are you, cuz I can get more."

"Sorry that I'm scaring you, but I think you would be happier as my pet." Ivy went wide-eyed and started wiggling and wiping at Kara with her tail. To the much larger woman's delight.

"Come on, think about it. Aren't you tired of being hunted by bigger preditors? I can keep you safe, well-fed, and sexually satisfied. What more could you really want?" That got Ivy to calm down a bit, there was still fear in her eyes, but she was not struggling anymore.

"I-I've never heard of such things ending well for the pets. how do I know you're not just going to eat me or sell me to someone else when you get bored of me!?"

"You're just going to have to take my word for it. If I get tired of you as a pet, I will just let you go back into the wild. That is as good as your going to get. Now, be a good girl, and accept this." Kara said as she looked down on her new pet with the eyes of an apex predator. As far as she was concerned, she was nicer about this than she had to be. The inus ruled the island. Everything and everyone on it belonged to them. To let the lesser races think otherwise was a courtesy.

"Ok... Can I at least get my stuff from my nest?"

"Sure thing, but if you try to run, I will hunt you down and break you so you could never escape me." Ivy shuddered in Kara's grasp, she hated being mean about it, but the lesser peoples never understood their place without being continuously reminded, that what why she was out there, so show a stupid cow that she could not outrun her masters. She moved to Ivy's den, let her pack up, then stuffed her into her supply bag. She then continued the hunt for the runaway slave but thought about nothing else but taking Ivy back north with her. She hoped that she could make her new pet happy but knew it would take time for her to accept her new life. It was the same with all the others before her.