- Text Size +
Chapter 6 - A Lesson In Humiliation

On the Island of Istor, life was a lesson. Brigit knew that better than most. Brigit was a Sater. She would look like a normal woman in a featureless gray dress to a human, with gote legs and ears. It was an ordinary day in the Thorn mansion. Brigit was teaching her master's daughter the history of the Lupin empire. The empire that she lived in, and the very one that enslaved her people. She served the Thorn family in the role of teaching slave for twenty of her forty years of life, and in all this time, Clare had been her worst student.

"This is so fucking boring! Who cares when the Cironian republic fell?! It's not like there's any trace of the centaurs left after they were exterminated!"

"Miss Thorn, that is precisely why you are learning about them today. Your people didn't bother remembering anything about the bare people, and now all their secrets are lost for good. Now please turn to page fifty-two of your textbook. Clearly, you haven't read any of it when left on your own, so we are spending the rest of our time for today making sure you do." Clare gave her teacher a predatory glare, and if she were any other type of slave, Brigit would be taken to the kitchens for her disrespect.

"You have a smart mouth slave. When father is dead, so are you, lamb chops!"

"That is highly unlikely, miss Thorn. When you and your betrothed come of age, you will be sent to his family's estate. While I will remain here to continue teaching your brother's children. A good teaching slave is simply too hard to come by for him to let me get killed for petty reasons. Now would you please turn to page fifty-two, miss?" The young wolf-girl glared at her for a bit of time before doing what she was told. Brigit held a position that most slaves would kill for, and she enjoyed every moment of it. As long as she was not deliberately insulting, she could tell the proud mutts anything she wanted and would at most not be fed for that day. Most slaves would be sent to the kitchens for even putting one tow out of line, or worse, sent to a breeding farm. The clock on the wall signaled that class was over, to Clare's joy. But Brigit made sure she did not leave too happy.

"I want a full paper on witch general was responsible for the purging of the centaurs and what strategy they used by this time tomorrow. Or I will simply have to recommend to your father that you be placed in public school."

"Will do, lamb chops..." Clare said as she walked out of the room, giving her teacher a hateful glare as she left. Brigit remembered the girl's father giving her a similar look. Of course, he threatened to eat her in other ways. She spent the rest of the afternoon organizing the next day's lessons. Despite being a slave, she actually liked her job. But the latter into the day it got, the more depressed she became because of what she had to do to keep her secret, a secret that, if revealed, would get her killed. Brigit was a futa, and in the Lupin empire, that was a death sentence. It was a miracle that she managed to keep everyone from finding out this long, but the minotaurs discovered her. Lord Thorn was an overprotective father, so when he found out he had a doughtier, he had all his male servants killed and replaced by women, not wanting his doughtier to be exposed to men of any kind. This lead to a barn filled with dick thirsty desperate women, so when one of the minotaur guards discovered what Brigit was, her fate was sealed. She either went into the barn every night and pleased them until she was a broken mess, or they would tell, and she would be taken to the kitchen. It soon became time for her nighty humiliation, and she went, feeling a little more of herself die inside as she did, just like every night. When she entered the barn, she could see them all waiting for her. Large muscular amazonian cow women and all of them were thirsty for Brigit, their eyes looking her over like she was a tasty treat.

"Well, hello teacher, about time you showed up for class." Glades said, earning a chuckle from the rest of the herd. She was the largest and strongest of the lot, making her captain of the guard and usually the first one to mount Brigit.

"I don't exactly look forward to this, you know. Let's just get this over with." Glades then smacked her so hard she fell to the floor. Brigit knew she would do that. The cow was as predictable as she was stupid.

"You might get away with that in the classroom, but right now, your nothing but a whore! Say it!"

"I'm nothing but a whore..." Brigit said in a dull monotone voice, sounding more disinterested than anything else.

"GOOD! Now get that meat stiff. We have a new girl who never had cock before, so show her a good fuck, or we fist your ass until you forget your name! GOT IT!"

"As elegantly put, as usual, Gla-" Brigit was smacked down again, she did not enjoy being beaten like this, but she would not submit to a bunch of cows.

"You watch your smart mouth! Or better yet, put it to better use~. Gretchen! Get your thick ass over here, and get some of this!" The new farmhand walked out from behind the other women. She was even bigger and better muscled than Glades. But from the way she stood, it was clear why she was not apart of the guards, too timid.

"A-Are you ok?"

"Don't bother being nice to the bitch. She thinks she's better than us because she knows how to read, and is allowed to wear clothes. Housepets like her are no better than the mutts themselves!" Glades then kicked Brigit before she could get back up. All the other cows shared her sentiment. They practically thought of Brigit as part inus. She was then picked up by the hair and stripped. Gretchen gasped when she saw what Brigit was packing. She was big, so big that if the cows were not twice her size, she might have trouble fitting into them.

"Hope your wet, new girl. Cuz this is going to hurt otherwise!" Glades said as she started jerking off Brigit, making her hard against her will. The smaller futa's cock growing stiff in false pleasure. Only when you could spit roast a harpy on that cock, did Brigit get tossed back onto the floor, Gretchen's shadow moving over her.

"Hold it s-straight, don't want you getting in the wrong hole..." Brigit would feel sympathy for the nervous heffer if she was not about to rape her. She did as she was told, closing her eyes while the larger woman engulfed her crotch into hers. It was slow at first. Gretchen was trying to find a right angle, and then she started moving up and down. Brigit was never more humiliated. She had become nothing more than a sex toy for slutty cows. Looking around to see the rest of them pleasuring themselves to her violation, apart of her wondered if this was worth not being discovered by her masters if this suffering was worse than just being killed and eaten. The she-minotaur's hot, tight, and wet insides were sending unwanted sensations of pleasure to Brigit, and Gretchen only got tighter as she slammed down faster and faster. Then it happened, Brigit came, she started to cry as her cum was forcefully extracted. Gretchen went a little while longer before finally getting off of her.

"Wah, fuck, that felt good... What? Did she cum in me!? Am I going to become pregnant now!?" The rest of the herd laughed at Gretchen, ignoring the weeping mass on the floor once known as Brigit.

"Cross-species sex dose not make babies, you stupid cunt! Now, ladies, whoever's turns it is tonight, form a line behind me." Glades said as she got onto Brigit. The poor sater spent the next two hours being used as a living dildo, nothing more than a sex toy, a fuck doll, a worthless whore. She ran out of tears in the first half-hour. The only thing that made her look different than a corps was her shallow, ragged breaths and the occasional twitching and groan of pain. Her crotch felt like it was on fire, but she had grown numb to it. She had grown numb to everything.

"Well, teacher. We thank you for yet another late-night tutoring, and we look forward to studying with you tomorrow!" Glades laughed hard, so did the rest of them. They loved seeing a house slave get beaten down to their level. Brigit stumbled out of the barn, somehow making it to her room. She was not able to sleep because of the pain. But she was able to remind herself that the pain meant she was alive, and for now at least, that was still a good thing.