- Text Size +
7- Treacherous Waters

On the island of Istar, life was work, and Bob knew that quite well by now. Bob looked almost human, except for bits of green patches on his webbed hands and feet, as well as his chest, back, and head. His complete lack of hair and thin lare of slime all over his body also set him apart as a gorf. He woke up on his ship, the Fortun, and got ready for the day part of that was checking the little pet he kept.

"Dolly, where did you flutter off to?"

"Look up, dingus." Bob turned his head up and he could see his pet fairy. Her blue wings contrasted with her red hair, a pixie cut naturally, and unlike her master, she was completely naked.

"Get down here. Can't go about town if I don't have my shoulder warmer, can I? Unless you want to spend the day down the front of my pants again!"

"Fine! Just give me a moment..." Dolly fluttered down. Her flying speed was not very good, one of if not the only reason she stayed with Bob as his pet, not being able to outrun predators in the wild was a death sentence. She landed on his shoulder and made a rather lovely decoration to his captain's outfit. Bob then walked out and took in the fresh air of his home port. Lonetree island sat in the middle of a large lake in the west of Istar. The town was built on a rather exciting history. That very history was the reason he was in port at all. When the Grof's and the Doat's came to the island, there were two kingdoms of myrmidons, and they made a deal with the red kingdom. They would help them conquer the black kingdom, and in return, they would trade the bastards born from the captured queens to them. Relations were so good with the tasty little buggers, that red could be seen walking about in town without fear of being eaten.

"Skippy! how is the shipment coming along?" Bob addressed the Neeras, who served as his second in command. The one-eyed bearded man oversaw the loading of large crates filled with black myrmidon to be sold as foodstuff to the town on the edge of the lake, even some reds. Every hive race always produces an exes population. Those they can not feed or use are typically sold for resources they can't make for themselves.

"Very well, sir. But the men are getting a little bit on the nervous side."

"I think I know where this is going."

"The water harpys are due to come back soon. And if we don't get into hiding soon, we will be in one of those duck bitches guts! We can't spend money if we are dead, sire."

"Look, the lake birds are not due for a week or so. And if we do not make this delivery, we won't have a ship to make another when the cunts are gone! So tell the men to stop their bitching and get to work, or I will feed them to the lake mermaids myself!" Bob then stomped off of the ship, having important business to do in town. Paying the docking fees, paying the myrmidon representative for the food stalk, getting enough supplies for the journey, and paying extra to get his boat insured for the coming of the lake harpys. After hours of that, he barely had enough time to grab a meal for himself. He got himself a bowl of wormen in gravy, and some fresh berries for Dolly.

"Do you really have to eat those poor dears in front of me?" Dolly said as she turned her back on the wormen, one of them even reaching out to her for help.

"You know what, your right. This is unfair for you."

"Well, thank yo- =HAY!!! What are you-" Dolly protested as she was grabbed off of the table and shoved down the front of Bob's pants. He enjoyed her thrashing about so much, he got hard right away, then adjusted his pants so that she would be forced to be pressed up against his dick. Dolly settled down while he got to eating his meal, which was interrupted by a strange salamander woman sitting down across from him. She looked very similar to a gorf, but shorter and with a tail.

"Can I help you miss?"

"Samantha, nice to meet you. Your the captain of that ship getting ready to leave port, right?"

"Indeed I am, and it's not a passenger ship, so don't ask to get a ride."

"Oh, I'm not going very far. And I would not be paying for my voyage, but providing a serves along the way~."

"So, you're a whore? You know the voyage is going to take three days, right? Are you really ready to spend that entire time on your back!?"

"If your crew can meet my price, why not~? Unless you would like to have me to yourself~." She bent over to show off her breasts. Bob thought about having her to himself, making Dolly's life even more miserable as her master's cock throbbed against her.

"No... You will serve my crew, for half price because we are making an exception. No negotiations. If you don't like it, then fuck off. Bob fired his frog tongue at a woman that escaped his bowl, chewing her to make his point.

"Very well, I will see you on the ship, captain~."

...............................................................................................................................

It had been two days on the water, and things had gone very well. He only had to lash one crewman for stealing some of the merchandise, and morale was very high given the presence on the ship. And that night, he had asked her into his cabin.

"Greetings, Samantha. How had your voyage been so far?"

"Busy. I think I've made more money the last two days than I have in the last month!"

"Well, you better no be too sore to please me. I will pay full price if necessary."

"Well, who am I to say no to that~?" Samantha then allowed her clothes to drop from her body, and Bob wasted no time in readying himself as well.

"Get on the bed. Dolly, come on out and serve your master!" The little fairy fluttered out from behind the coatrack, looking very annoyed by all of this.

"Oh, joy. More than one person's slime covering me."

"Well, aren't you charming." Samantha giggled as she got on her back. Dolly landed on her gently, only to get knocked roughly onto her ass by Bob's cock. He then pinned the poor fairy between the whores tits as he starts to fuck her chest. It made it all feel much better with the little fairy squirming under his hard manhood along with Samantha's soft breasts around them both. When he got bored with humping the salamander's chest, he moved off of her and plucked up the now limp Dolly.

"Now, now, pull yourself together pet~. You still have work to do!" Bob then stuffed his poor little pet into the whores womanhood, Shoving her even deeper in with his dick. This was not the first time he had abused his pet in such a way, but her lack of movement signaled that it might be the last time. But he didn't even get a good rhythm going before the whole ship started shaking. He growled as he got pants on to go check what was happening.

"I sware, if you bastards can't handle even one lake mermai-" His eyes soon filled with horror as the true source of the disturbance was discovered. Two lake harpys pinned the ship and started picking off crew members.

"YUMMY! I JUST LOVE DOAT, THEY ARE ALMOST AS GOOD AS GORF!"

"OOOOOO, THERE'S ONE RIGHT THERE!" The first one then looked down right at Bob, licking her lips as she bent down to devour him. He almost escaped that fate, but the door to his cabin slammed in his face. He only had a moment to process how Samantha sacrificed him to save herself before the harpy's mouth encompassed him. He was tossed around like candy in the larger woman's mouth, his natural slime giving him a unique flavor. But the moment it was gone, she tilted her head back, and swallowed him. For most men, that would be the end, but Bob knew how to fight from the inside. Shifting to the side, he shot his legs out, choking his would-be murderer, forcing her to cough him up. But unfortunately, her mouth was closed when she did.

"WOU LULLEL ICK!" The harpy said, her mouth full so she could not quite get the words out. Bob was then rolled onto her teeth, and with one loud crunch, he struggled no more.