- Text Size +
8- Care And Cruelty

On the island of Istar, life was cruel. Wendy was born of such cruelty, and she had mixed feeling about it. She was a Hawk Gyspas, to a human, Wendy would look like a wasp-themed fairy with a hard chitin bikini and four reddish-orange wings and a large stinger above her ass. Her grayish-blond hair was cut short to avoid interference while flying. She then came across what looked like a run-down little town, spotting only a few neeras and doats walking around. They all ran indoors when she landed, and Wendy couldn't blame them. Most species of gyspas were cruel, sadistic raiders, who killed and raped whenever they pleased. And her venom was particularly potent as well. She was able to keep inus at bay with the threat of making them wiggle on the floor in agony. Wendy was able to identify what looked like an inn of sorts and walked right in. She was a head shorter than everyone there, but installed as much fear as if she were a Niko. Everyone hurried away from the bar as she sat down at it, giving the shuddering barkeep a friendly smile.

"Do you have any nectar-based drinks? I've flown for quite a while and am very hungry."

"S-Shure thing, alcoholic or regular?"

"Regular, please, I don't drink." The poor barkeep almost spilled all over himself multiple times; he was so jittery. Wendy didn't interact with people often because of this. She was just a disturbance to everyone else. When he finally got her the drink, she nodded and smiled at him before drinking. Like all nectarivorous, her tongue had a little tube running down the middle just for drinking from flowers, though she could drink like anyone else; this was more comfortable.

"So, this place looks like it's seen better days. What happened?"

"Drider, m-miss. A large bastard too!"

"So a hunting drider then, prickly quills as well?"

"Y-Yes..." Wendy's friendly smile grew just a little bit wider, making the poor man quiver even more.

"And where would one find such a terrible beastie if they were looking for it?"

"You actually want to find the horrible bastard!? No offense, miss, but he would tear you limb from bloody limb!" The barkeep then began to full-on tremble as Wendy let out a girly giggle of amusement.

"I appreciate your concern, but it's unnecessary. Me and my wife killed bigger for less. This will be easy for us."

"Wait, your predator hunters!?"

"The best, actually. now were is the son of a bitch!" Wendy then slammed her fist on the bar, making the man behind it cower, well, cower more.

"In the amber mines! If you're sure your good for the job, we would be most thankful if you cleared him out."

"How thankful?"

"I, um... It depends on what your price is?"

"That ruined house I saw flying into town, the one with the green roof, I want it. Me and the missis are looking for a place to settle down. A prosperous mining town is as good a place as any to raise kids."

"Y-You would have to ask the mayor for that."

"Then I suppose I should go look for him then. How much for the drink?"

"A tenth pound of edibles, or five amber chips"

"How about three amber chips and this berry I was gonna have for lunch?"

"Good with me, h-have a nice day."

"You too." Wendy paid for her food then walked out to go make a deal with the mayor.

...............................................................................................................................

Wendy flew her way to the tree her wife was waiting for her. Morgan was sitting down on a branch. Her pregnant belly looked a little bit bigger than Wendy remembered, and they didn't have much time.

"Baby!" Morgan said as she hopped up and rushed over to her loving wife. They just held one another for a few moments before speaking.

"Please tell me you've found a place."

"I have. This mining town is having some spider trouble. They are willing to give us a place in exchange for dealing with it."

"That's wonderful! How far away is it to fly?"

"Just a few hours, but I think we have a little time for some personal time~." Wendy said as she pulled her wife in for a passionate kiss, one that was reciprocated. Wendy felt her lover's hand move over her futa cock, and it grew in her bride's grasp.

"Show me how much you missed me, darling~!" Morgan smiled as she got on her knees and used her mouth to please Wendy, and she knew how to work her wife. Soon Wendy grabbed the back of Morgan's head. She started to hump the brunets throat, making her choke on her hard, before cumming down her throat. Pulling out and letting Morgan catch her breath, Wendy got now on her own knees to be at eye level with her wife.

"Sorry, sweetie, are you ok?"

"Ya *couch* just need to catch my breath."

"Sorry! I'll make it up to you, promise!"

"Oh, I know you will~." Morgan then laid down onto her back and spread her legs. Wendy then moved between them and got to work, using her tongue, teeth, and nectar straw to please her lover as thoroughly as possible. Making her wiggle and writhe with pleasure, Morgan even bit her fist to keep from screaming in pleaser, before finally climaxing and going limp. Wendy then crawled up next to Morgan and held her gently, taking deep breaths, smelling her lovers hair.

"I love you, preacius~."

"I love you too, darling~. Now, only a few more moments before we go and make that driders life a living hell, ok?"

"Ok~."

...............................................................................................................................

They his above the entrance to the mine, Morgan, and Wendy were ready for their planned ambush. The townsfolks told them where he emerged from to hunt, they told them when he usually struck, and their information proved to be right on the money. Walking from the mine entrance, the drider was three times the size of both women, well-muscled and looking hungry. Wendy almost thought it was unfair how easy this would be, but did not show their prey any mercy as they waited for him to have his back to them. He didn't even have time to scream before he hit the ground and curled up in a death pose. The townsfolk rushed out and started cheering for the two women standing atop the predator.

"You've killed him! You've fucking killed him! We're saved!"

Technically, he's still alive." The crowd stopped cheering, then backed off screaming at the immobilized drider.

"WHAT!?!?!? Then let's kill him and be done with it!"

"Not so fast. We will be the ones to kill him in our own way." Everyone looked at Morgan like she was insane, but the mayor just threw his hands in the air and scoffed.

"Fin, you gyspas do whatever you please with him. But if he gets loose and starts killing folks again, you're getting it!"

"That's fair, excuse us." Wendy said as she and her wife then began to drag their prisoner to their new home. She asked for it because it had large enough cellar doors to fit their new friend in. They then propped him up and had a look at him.

"Wow, he really is a big one. Our little girl will have plenty to eat." Morgan said as she looked over their captive, his eyes darting around as his body was unable to move.

"Sorry about this man. If there were a better way to do this, we would, but I'm sure you understand, being a drider and all." Wendy said as she walked up onto him, looking him in the eyes.

"But there is no point in sugar-coating it. When the time comes, my wife is going to lay her egg on your abdomen. Then when our daughter catches from the egg, she will chew a hole into your gits. You will be eaten alive from the insides, your vital organs eaten last, you will suffer one of the worst deaths imaginable. Again, if my child did not need your body heat to survive, you would be dead for this, but she does." The paralyzed drider tried to scream, his eyes darting as he began to panic.

"Dear... You don't have to rub it in like that..."

"Your right. I'm sorry. Just because we are born from cruelty doesn't mean, we have to live like that." Wendy stepped off of the panicking drider and into the arms of her loving wife. They locked everything up and got to work getting their new home fixed up. They finally had everything they needed to make a good life for themselves.