- Text Size +
9- Sranger In A Starnge Land

On the island of Istar, life was unexpected, though Adamma would find that out as soon as she got there. She was a Blck Momba Lamia, named so because when she opened her mouth in a threatening stance, the inside of her mouth was jet black, perfectly matching with her black hair and dark brown skin but contrasting slightly with her tannish grey scales. She was in a wicker basket, and no matter how much she tried, she couldn't get the top open or make an opening big enough to escape. She did not remember how she was captured. All she knew was that she was sold to some strange creature with the features of a pig. She thought she heard someone refer to one as an orc, but couldn't really tell. She was scared. For the most part, she had heard about how cobra lamia were forced to fight mongoose neeras. And other stories of lamia being skinned and made into belts and boots. As well as some rumors of their venom being forcibly harvested and sold to strange foreigners. Though son enough, Adamma had something far more pressing to worry about.

"WOW!!! What is with this fucking water riding thingy and tossing my basket back and forth!?" She yelled as she was tossed about the place. Luckily enough, her basket shattered when it hit a wall hard enough. Unluckily, it seemed that the ship she was on was in the middle of a thunderstorm. Adamma slithered about to try and find some means of escape, but all she could see was pig men running everywhere, screaming at one another in a language that she didn't know, pulling rope and such as rain poured down hard. Just then, a thunderbolt struck the main sale shattering it and killing at least five orcs with the splinters flying from the blast zone. Adamma had given up all hope of getting off of the boat alive when the sky cleared. Looking around, it didn't look like the storm dissipated, more like they were in the eye of it. She stayed out of sight as she observed the orcs, one of them was squealing something in his native tongue and pointing toward some sort of landmass in the distance. Whatever it was, Adamma was going to find out, as they sailed as best they could towards it.

...............................................................................................................................

The orcs made themselves at home in what seemed like a sea neeras village. Eating and having their way with the sea otter folk, the screams of the women who were too small to survive what the orcs were doing to them would haunt Adamma's dreams for a while. She endeavored to get as far away from them as possible, exploring the strange new land as she did. Everything was odd to her, the trees looked weird, the flowers didn't quite look right, and even the grass smelled different. It was like being on a whole other world to Adamma, and she didn't like it one bit. They soon enough smelled out something that, while still different, still smelled of prey. Keeping low, she slithered up to see what it was she was smelling. Looking through a gap in the grass line, she could see a familiar sight. A smaller lamia was swallowing a neeras legs first, and was clearly having trouble. The little girl caught something too big for her to swallow but was still stubbornly trying despite the considerable resistance her prey was giving her. Adamma simply shrugged and slithered up behind the stupid girl and grabbed her by the tail.

"Sorry little one, you should have been smarter about what you choose to eat." She said as she took the tip of the smaller lamia's tail into her mouth, sucking her in slowly. The little lady was too panicky about being eaten herself that she let her own meal slip right out of her mouth and scurry away. The poor little thing tried to grab onto something as she begged and pleaded not to be eaten. At least, Adamma thought that was what she was asking. That is what they always ask. She slurped the little noodle girl down to her hips when the helpless woman stopped screaming and just focused all her energy on just trying not to get swallowed any more than she already was. But they both knew that the little thing was past the point of no return. The only part of the smaller lamia that was even a little bit hard to swallow was her breasts. But after only a moment of choking, the last little bit of her was past Adamma's lips and going into her gut.

"Yummy little things around here! Now, where did that neeras run off to? I could really go for a little something more." She then started to smell out her little side dish. She was following it along so intensely that she forgot one of the most important rules of being on the ground. Remember to look up. And the next thing she knew, she was high above the treetop in the talons of a kind of harpy she was not familiar with. Adamma didn't panic; she knew that panicking would lead to her death. Instead, she waited for the harpy to slow down, that gentle flap right before landing. Then she struck, landing three bites to the chest, neck, and face of her would-be killer. In shock and pain, the harpy let Adamma go and fell from the tree, hitting quite a few branches on the way down.

"Not being careful about what you eat seems to be a common problem around here." Adamma chuckled to herself as she looked around her new environment. She seemed to be on a branch of a dead tree, one with various holes in it. Exploring it, she found what had to be the nest of the harpy that captured her. The place was rather well decorated, the bones of past victims scattered about, visible but not in the way. Hanging tapestries depicting battles won against other harpys and what looked like heavily armed prey.

"Bitch sure was fearless, her undoing sadly." She then slithered into a deeper part of the tree, and found something truly mouth-watering. It seemed that Adamma was to be fed to the harpys young, once they've hatched. There was also a squirrel neeras, not that she knew what that was, tending the nest. From the rugged and abused look of the poor man, he was probably a slave of some sort. To beaten into submission to try and escape while she was on the hunt, and trusted enough to keep the eggs warm while she was out.

"Unfortunately for you, my friend, your mistress isn't coming back. And it will take too long for these eggs to hatch for me to have my fill of them. So it's you I'm having instead!" He didn't run, he didn't scream or beg, he was too beaten down, too sole crushed to do anything other than cower as she moved his face into her open mouth. He was at least twice the size of her last meal, so swallowing him was a little bit harder. The fact that he wasn't struggling helped quite a bit, the only thing he did was twitch and flinch as she took more and more of him past her lips. It wasn't at all until he was sharing Adamma's belly with that little lamia, and the dark-skinned woman started to regret her decision.

"Oh dear, now I'm too full to move. Maybe I should have been the one to be more careful about what I eat?" Adamma then slithered into her new nest, the body heat of her meal not only warming her body, but the eggs as well. After all, she didn't want the eggs to die before they hatched. Otherwise, she couldn't eat them. She then began to doze off, the warmth of her meal making her rather sleepy, she had no idea where she was, but she was full and had a guaranteed dinner incubating under her. Things certainly could have ended up much worse for her.