- Text Size +
Chapter 2 - Playing With Her Food

"On the island of Istor, life was easy enough for a Neko like Velvet. To a human's eyes, she would look just like one of them, except one foot tall with cat ears and tail the same brunet color as her head hair. She resided in her little tent when her roommate came in. She was an inch or two shorter, named after her ginger hair.

"Hay Velvet, you ready for our double date or what?"

"Yes, can't you see how ready I am? Feel free to head out, and I will catch up." Velvet said as she made no effort to move or get ready what so ever.

"Oh, come on, work with me here! He's a good guy, just give him a chance to-"

"to do what? Runaway screaming like all the others? You're a good friend Ginger, but I'm not going to pretend that this will end any better than the last three dates." Ginger's ears folded, and she slunked away. Velvet was a mutant of sorts, she was a woman in every way but one, she had a dick. Being a futa really mad finding a significant other difficult, because the moment she dropped her drawers, all of a sudden they just want to be friends, and that is when they feel like being polite about it. She literally got punched in the gut by a guy before he ran away screaming bloody murder. Velvet had just as much trouble with women as well. Her mutation was seen as an undesirable trait to pass down to the next generation. So no matter what she did or who gave her a chance, she accepted by this point that she would never have anyone. In the end, she humored her friend and came out to see who the unlucky man was. She spotted Ginger talking with two guys, one was brunet like her, and the other had black hair.

"Finally crawled out of your cave, have you?" Ginger asked, her hands on her hips as she gave Velvet a disapproving glare.

"Only until my belly is full, who are you two?"

"Hey there! I'm Tom, and this sower puss is Maxis. Pleased to meet you!" The brown-haired one said, shaking Velvet's hand.

"A pleasure." Maxis said as he did the same, though he seemed disinterested in the whole thing. Already he and Velvet had something in common.

"So, where are we going for lunch?" Velvet asked, hoping that it was not too far from camp, she was rather lazy today.

"Some prey has set up a farm near here. It's got a variety to choose from. There are plenty of neeras and some daot hopping around that look incredibly yummy! Velvet could see the hunger in Tom's eyes. It seemed he liked the toad-folk best.

"Well then, let's not waste any more time." Velvet said, waving for Tom to lead the way. As they moved through the thick vegetation of their temperate island home, Velvet could not help but notice that Maxis was staring at her the whole travel. He was clearly the one Ginger was trying to set her up with, and he was cute, but Velvet knew not to get her hopes up. When they came across the farm, it looked like harvest was in; dozens of little prey were scampering about. Neeras, mouse chipmunk, and even a squirrel one, as well as songbird harpys and daots.

"We have found the motherload!"

"You know the drill, one of us sneaks around to the other side and chase them over to the rest of us. Did you bring the net, Maxis?" the black cat nodded, holding up said net.

"I'll do the sneaking. You guys, be ready." Velvet said as she began to sneak around, she was as silent as the grave, a trait that had served her kind well. When she was at the other side of the herd, she pounced, snatching up a neeras male in her mouth from right in front of his lady friend.

"Aaaaaaaaa!"

"Niko attack!"

"Everybody run!" The little morsels screamed as Velvet tilted her head back and swallowed the poor little man alive. She then worked to herd the rest over to the others, swiping at those who tried to run where she did not want them to, that sort of thing. Singling out the female neeras her last meal was talking to, she swiped her up with one grab, saving her for herself while the rest of them got caught in the net.

"Let me go! Oh god, please don't eat me!" Screamed the poor little woman wiggling in Velvet's hand. She then had a wicked idea.

"You know what, your pleas for mercy have touched my heart. And I will not eat you this day."

"R-Really!?"

"Indeed, little lady, HAY MAXIS, GET OVER HERE!" Maxis walked over to where Velvet was, leaving their friends to have the first pick of the food they caught in the net.

"Ya?"

"Open your mouth. I have something to feed you!"

"WHAT!? You said you would let me go!"

"No, I said I would not eat you. big difference." Velvet laughed, a sadistic smile on her face. Maxis opened his mouth, waiting for his meal to be given to him. Velvet took a moment to look at his open mouth, thinking about other things that would look good in it. She then started to move the screaming and crying little mousie into his wet, gaping maw.

"By, by, little one~."

"No! Please, no!" The neeras woman screamed as she was moved feet first into his mouth, kept his mouth open the whole time, letting Velvet watch as his meal wiggled and struggled for life as he swallowed her alive. Only when Maxis looked down did Velvet realize that she had a boner.

"I... Suppose you would have found out about it sooner or later. Go on. You can tell me how disgusted you are. I've heard it all before." Maxis looked down at the raging hard-on. A blush on his cheeks highlighted the otherwise disinterested look on his face.

"The... The squirrel neeras is too big to eat without tearing apart. I think it's a woman... D-Do you want to share it with me? A-After you've had your fill, of course!" Velvet was not sure what she was hearing, but Maxis was interested in her from what she could tell. She was never in this position before, all she could think to say was.

"S-Sure... Let's do it." The two of them moved back to the net, and the larger neeras was indeed female and a rather attractive one at that.

"Dibs on the squirrel, Maxis and I are going to split it." Ginger and Tom were confused for a moment before smiling hard and nodding.

"Thanks, we'll meet up with you guys later." Velvet said as she moved the net and dragged the smaller woman out. She was a third of her size, so she was easy to control.

"Let go of me, you bitch! I'll rip your fucking tits off!" The little woman yelled as she thrashed about, to Velvet's amusement and nothing more.

"Lead the way, Maxis." He nodded and led them deeper into the woods. They soon came to a cave with a wooden door built over it. As they entered, it looked like a butcher shop. This must be where Maxis and Tom dismember large kills, she thought. Maxis brought over a few leather straps, his own hard-on forming.

"Pin her down. I'm going to hogtie this cunt."

"Yes, sire~." Velvet said in as seductive a tone as she could. She liked how aggressive he was and wanted to encourage it.

"Too scared to kill me in combat? You pussies are all the same!"

"I think you will find that there is only one pussy here, sweetie~." The squirrel was confused as she was bound and picked up.

"R-Ready?"

"You bet I am." Both Niko's used one hand to hold their new toy up and another to point their cocks up for when they lowered her.

"Wait, you're a fucking futa!? No, no, no, not like this! please kill me however else you want, just not like this!" The little woman screamed as they lowered her down, and she screamed even louder when they were in her. Her ass was so tight that Velvet moaned before they even started using her properly.

"Fuck! Too big, get out of me... GET OUT OF ME!!!"

"Cry all you want, little hole, we are going to use you until there's nothing left but meat!" Maxis said as he moved both his hands to the squirrel's wast and started moving up and down. He used her fast and hard. She cried a river's worth of tears as both he and Velvet hammered away into her.

"Oh fuck I love runt ass!" Velvet screamed as she started thrusting up into the little woman's bowels; Maxis did the same to her tiny pussy.

"S-S-S-Stop! Ki... Killing... Me... Your killing me!" The fuck toy cried and screamed as she was fucked to death. Velvet and Maxis both grunted and moaned as they hammered away into the wet holes of their prey.

"Cumming! I'm cumming!" Velvet screamed as she unloaded her balls into the neeras ass, pulling out as she stumbled back and fell on her ass. Panting as she used up all her energy, Maxis then tossed the now limp body of the neeras aside, his cock wet with her blood as he walked over to Velvet.

"You're not done, bitch!" Maxis said as he shoved his dick into Velvet's panting mouth. She could taste the other woman's pussy juice mixed with blood and the overpowering flavor of cock. He eased up a bit whenever she started gagging on him. He had that much self-control, at least, Velvet thought to herself, but she was not complaining. She loved being used like this, having a strong man come along and take her mouth like this was a fantasy she had never thought would come true. He then started to speed up, pounding her throat hard, choking her with his massive dick, before emptying his balls down her throat. He pulled out fast, giving her the chance to gasp in some air after all that. Coughing up specks of cum from her throat, she finally started breathing normally.

"Fuck, I'm... I'm so sorry! Are you ok?"

"Ya, I'm *cough cough* fine. More than fin actually, that was amazing!" Maxis looked a little confused but relieved.

"Sorry about that, I just get caught up in the moment, is all. I didn't mean to-"

"I said you're ok, Maxis. I enjoyed that, now how about we have that neeras for an after fuck snack?" He nodded. They grabbed up the dead body of the squirrelly little thing and tore it apart and ate it. The taste of her blood reminded her of Maxis's dick, and she liked it. They finished their meal and left the butcher cave, happy and holding hands.

"We have to do this again sometime."

"Sure thing, even if we can't find another neera's that big, I could still use that ass!" Velvet said as she gave Maxis a hard spank, making him blush hard as they went back home. The day turned out much better than Velvet ever thought possible, and she looked forward to as many more days as possible with her new boyfriend.