- Text Size +

Benjamin tried to reply but only spluttered as she bent down so much that he wondered if she was going to approach him on hands and knees, but she only reached for the glass of water by the foot of his chair, lifting it up to his lips as she rested on her knees in front of him.

Benjamin's eyes ran over her bare skin, trying to soak it all in, and wondering if he was in a dream. He barely noticed the glass being pressed to his lips as Madeleine gently tilted it back. "Come on" she cooed quietly, "just swallow..."

Madeleine intently watched the bulges run down Benjamin's throat as she counted his swallows. She could barely contain her excitement as he came to a finish, took a breath, and sank back into his chair an inch lower than when he'd started. She wasn’t sure if she was imagining it at first, but then she saw him shrink another inch and she couldn’t hold back a small excited squeal.

Benjamin looked around at the armchair growing larger around him, feeling his suit grow increasingly loose around him, and then up to Madeleine’s eyes that had once looked up to him now look down on him. He felt a flicker of fear at the predatory intensity of those eyes.

Madeleine wasn't exactly sure how far he might shrink, she’d done the math and carefully measured the dose, but this quantity had never been tested before. As his arms slipped out of his suit, she started to worry what’d happen if she’d given him too much. An ant sized Benjamin wouldn’t be fun to play with. Or maybe it'd be worse if she hadn’t given him enough? What if she couldn’t fit him in her mouth?

As Benjamin's height reduced to that of a beach ball, his nude torso slipped up through his shirt collar, the top button still fastened. From his perspective, the world seemed to be growing ever larger, none more so than Madeleine's face as she peered down at him, her breathing coming faster and heavier.

After a few minutes, the shrinking seemed to slow and eventually stop. Benjamin remained sat on the chair, now nude and surrounded by the suit he'd worn. Madeleine carefully reached down, scooping her hand under him and lifting him up for inspection. She sighed in relief, seeing he'd shrunk to about the size of her palm. "How do you feel Benjamin?" She asked, her lips curling into a wicked smile.

Benjamin shuddered, her formerly soft words seemed to boom loudly now she was so much bigger. He awkwardly clasped his hands over his crotch to cover his arousal as he felt Madeline's soft palm under his buttocks, so warm and comfortable as his legs dangled off the edge of her palm. He looked around in amazement. If he thought Dr Cooper had large breasts before, now they were bigger than he was! His earlier apprehension turned to wonder, "I-I-I'm, um, ok? I'm small, but I feel normal? Like it’s the world that changed, not me."

"That's good!" Madeleine brought up her other hand, raised a forefinger, and lightly patted his head. "You're just so cute like this" she cooed happily.

Benjamin felt himself being knocked around with each pat when even her forefinger was bigger than his head. He was relieved when she stopped.

"So..." Madeleine said, "shall we begin?"

"Err... what were we doing again?" His mind having space for little more than the sight of Madeleine’s breasts hanging in front of him.

"We're roleplaying your dream!" Madeleine explained in an excited rush. "So tell me again, how does it begin?"

"Oh, well, normally I'm on the floor..." He leaned out over the edge of Madeleine's palm and gulped, realising it looked far further down now he was tiny.

Madeleine gently lowered him down, being careful to cup her fingers so he didn't fall off as she brought him to the floor. Looking behind him, Benjamin realised he was shorter than the armchair's legs. Underneath it, past several dust bunnies, was a pair of lace pink panties. He wondered how long they'd been there, had he been sitting over that for months? Only yesterday that knowledge would have been enough to satisfy his fantasies for weeks, but now, looking at Madeleine’s lingerie… he now he had higher expectations. He returned his attention to Madeleine, seeing her enormous stocking-clad thighs come down on either side as she settled down on the ground in front of him. His vision was drawn up her thighs, past the straps of her garter belt, to the red lace of her panties. Looking closely, he could make out the shape of her puffy labia lips amidst the lace.

"What next?" Came Madeleine's booming voice above him, interrupting his drooling stare at her crotch.

"I guess I'd walk into the girl's changing room?" Benjamin would normally have felt embarrassed admitting that, but looking up between Dr Cooper's curvy thighs, he felt exhilarated. Maybe the therapy was working already?

"Oh..." replied Madeleine as she got to her feet and stepped away from him. She twisted around so the curve of her ass came into view. "So would I be in the showers? Something like this..." She began to run her hands up and down her body, her fingers gliding smoothly over her bra, peeling back the lace and exposing the side profile of her nipple, before sliding down to her hips.

"Errrr..." Benjamin struggled for words as he gazed up at the magnificent sight, his new height giving him a further appreciation of Dr Cooper's divine body.

Madeleine peered down at Benjamin, "what next?"

Benjamin coughed uncomfortable, "then, um, I'm found..."

Madeleine grinned then let out a mock shriek, covering her open mouth with the back of her hand. "There's a tiny man watching me shower! How... naughty!" She turned her whole body to face him, bending over with her arms cuddling chest and squeezing her breasts together. "Does someone need to be... punished?" She stepped forward and Benjamin stepped back, but her stride was far further than his. He realised the height difference was far more daunting in real life than in his dream.

Before Benjamin could back away under the armchair, Madeleine tapped him with her big toe, knocking him onto his back and causing him to raise his arms. She rose an eyebrow as she looked down at his tiny crotch and the small erection there. Her voice grew a touch huskier, “you didn’t tell me it was a wet dream…” She placed her heel between his legs, then slowly lowered the sole of her foot over him, her toes coming down over his face. He felt the toe seam of her stocking on his chest as she lightly pressed her foot against him.

“I could crush you right now” she said with an air of menace, her lips curling back into a wicked grin.

“B-but not for real right?” Benjamin spluttered from under her foot. “Just in the dream…”

“Of course! Only in the dream…” Madeleine pressed her foot down a little harder, forcing Benjamin to huff as the air was forced from his chest.

After a few moments of watching him squirm under her foot, feeling his tiny erection rub against her foot as he gasped for breath, Madeleine let up the pressure. “I think you should kiss my toes.”

Benjamin didn’t dare ask if it was a request or a command, he tried to ignore the throb in his cock as it was pressed flat against his belly under her foot. He tilted his head forward and lightly planted his lips against her toes. Once. Twice. Three times.

“That’s a good boy... “ purred Madeleine, in no rush to let Benjamin go. After several moments, she lifted her foot up and off him, exposing his quivering cock. She tapped her finger on her lips, “now, what else happened in those dreams? Oh, yes, I remember! She sat on you didn’t she?”

Benjamin felt a shiver down his spine, the thought of being crushed under Dr Cooper’s ass cheeks suddenly seemed far scarier after experiencing how heavy her foot could get. “Errr, no, I don’t think that was part of my dream…”

“I’m sure it was...” cooed Madeleine as she scooped up Benjamin’s prone form and dropped him onto her armchair. He bounced on the plush velvet fabric before coming to rest on his back, looking up again at his therapist towering over him.

“Wait… sto-” cried out the shrill voice of Benjamin as Madeleine turned around, presenting her ass to him, and lowered herself down on him. The round orbs of her asscheeks blotted out the light as they came down over Benjamin, and he found himself wedged both cheeks. His arms were pinned to his sides, while the lace fabric of her underwear pressed against his chest, crotch, and thighs.

Madeleine began to gently rock her hips, grinding herself against Benjamin, and biting her finger to stifle her moans as she felt him pressed deeper between her ass cheeks. His tiny cock slipped between the lace of her panties to squeeze up between her ass cheeks, feeling like a small pea. With Benjamin’s view obscured, Madeleine ran a hand up her thighs and against her crotch, lightly stroking herself through her panties.

Benjamin wasn’t sure whether he’d cum or pass out first, Dr Cooper’s ass cheeks felt amazing against his dick, but that same squeezing felt less good against his chest as he struggled to breath. He tried to squirm and call out, to let Dr Cooper know he needed air, but it only seemed to increase the intensity of her grinding.

As Madeleine squealed in joy, Benjamin worried his love for fat asses might have been replaced by a fear of them.

After a minute of this, just as he wondered if this was his final moment, crushed under a butt, he felt the pressure lift off his chest and light flood over him. He gasped for breath, coughing, as Madeleine returned to her feet.

“Wasn’t that fun?” Madeleine asked, her breath rapid. “Was it as good as your dreams?”

“I think I’m ready to wake up now” groaned Benjamin.

Madeleine laughed and reached down to scoop him up again, lifting him up to her face. Peering from off the side of her palm, he caught a glimpse of silver between Madeleine’s breasts, the door key, lodged deep in her cleavage.

“So, Benjamin,” Madeleine said, jostling him slightly to return his attention back to her face. She bit her lower lip, seemingly wanting to savour this moment, “do you ever get eaten in these dreams of yours?”

Benjamin felt a shot of fear run through him. “Err… no? I wake up before that.”

“Well, there’s no waking up from this,” replied Madeleine with a sinister giggle. She slowly licked her lips and Benjamin fully appreciated just how large her lips were, and the mouth inside. Certainly big enough for him…

“I’m not so sure about this, maybe this is enough roleplay for today?” He yelled, scrambling to grab hold of anything as she began to tilt her hand forward, her lips parting as her mouth opened wide, showing the wet, glistening, drooling cavern within. He clung on for dear life with his arms wrapping around Madeleine’s fingers.

Madeleine lightly shook her hand, trying to dislodge Benjamin, but it was no use. She took a moment to think, trying to calm her excited tone. “Benjamin. Don’t you want to get over your recurring dream? Your phobia of women? Don’t you want to be cured?”

“I guess so, but not at the cost of being EATEN!”

“Oh? Did you think I was going to EAT you?” Madeleine couldn’t resist curling her lips back and showing her pearly teeth. “I’d never swallow, I’m not that kind of girl…” She hoped Benjamin would mistake the blush on her cheeks for embarrassment and not arousal. “I’m your therapist, I would never do anything to hurt you, Benjamin. Don’t you want me to help you?”

Benjamin was caught off-guard, suddenly feeling like he’d said something wrong. “I, um, didn’t mean it that way.”

“Don’t you trust me?” Madeleine asked as she fluttered her long eyelashes, blinking rapidly as if she were holding back tears..

Benjamin internally berated himself for being so heartless. “I’m sorry! You’re a great therapist Dr Cooper! I, um, was just confused about how this worked?”

“Well… first you go in my mouth,” Madeleine couldn’t resist licking her lips. “Then we’ll get you comfortable in there, rub you on my tongue, I’ll play with…” She looked at Benjamin’s crotch and he realised in grabbing her fingers he’d left his erection exposed. “You would feel me on EVERY part of your body.” Madeleine paused, letting Benjamin think more with his cock than his mind.

“And, um, what then?”

“Just… knock on my teeth, three times, and I’ll let you out. You’ll be cured of all anxiety towards women!”

Benjamin didn’t know much about psychology, but if his therapist said this would relieve his anxieties, he believed her. The twitch of his cock seemed to indicate its agreement too. He nodded his head.

Madeleine didn’t want to give Benjamin any time to change his mind. She immediately parted her wide lips, opening her mouth wide below Benjamin. Her tongue snaked up beneath his legs as they dangled off the palm of her hand, curling around his ankles. She lowered her hand down, her tongue running up the underside of his thighs, squeezing up between him and her palm as she nudged his butt, hoping he’d slide down.

Benjamin closed his eyes, telling himself it was like a waterslide. A warm, wet, slippery waterside. He loosened his grasp on Madeleine’s fingers and felt himself beginning to slide down Madeleine’s tongue, the sides curling up to guide him into her mouth. Feeling his fear rise, and thinking nothing could be scarier than not seeing what was coming, he opened his eyes, and realised it was scarier seeing what was coming. His legs rushed into her waiting mouth, his feet knocking against the inside of her molars and his forehead just barely missing her upper teeth.

His vision went from the cool white of the office to the dim pink of Madeleine’s mouth. She closed her lips around him, her tongue curling over his head and nudging him deeper into her mouth. His legs pressed out to her cheeks, trying to stabilize his position before he slipped into her throat. Her uvula swung above that ominous pit, like it was waving hello, or gesturing to his final destination.

With his feet lodged into Madeleine’s cheeks and his position feeling somewhat secure, Benjamin let out a long sigh, realising he’d been holding his breath during the whole descent. He felt his panic abate and his arousal grow as he looked around him and felt her tongue probing between his thighs, squeezing his cock against the roof of her mouth. He gasped in delight and reached down to grasp himself by the hilt, eagerly jerking himself off.

He felt himself getting coated in drool as Madeleine tasted him, her tongue probing between his thighs. Benjamin was initially disappointed as he felt his hand pushed away from his dick, but then gasped in delight as the tongue replaced it. Her tongue was like an excited puppy who had found a bone, wrapping around it, rubbing it, pulling it, pushing it, and thoroughly coating it with drool.

It didn’t take him long to climax with that level of stimulation, with a few last strokes he felt a familiar pressure build in his shaft. He thrust his hips up against the roof of her mouth, forcing his cock down the back of her mouth as he came. His cum shot out and splattered the back of her throat and hanging uvula.

Benjamin’s pleasured moan turned quickly to guilt as he wondered if he’d gone too far. What would Dr Cooper think of him? Would she think him an awful pervert for getting off during his therapy? He watched the back of her throat flex as she swallowed, followed by a rumble rippling up Madeleine’s throat as she moaned, it was as if she was enjoying his flavour. .

Benjamin looked around him, at the soft fleshy walls of Madeleine’s cheeks, her white pearly teeth, and her constantly active tongue, rolling under him and pressing him from one side of her mouth to the other. He started to wonder if he could get away with jerking off a second time? He heard another rumble come up Madeleine’s throat, but this wasn’t a moan, it was her stomach. He decided he wasn’t going to push his luck, perhaps his “treatment” might require more than one session, he could ask Madeleine to shrink him again sometime? Maybe next time she could put him in her panties, pressed up against her labia lips…

As he imagined how that’d feel, he knocked on Madeleine’s molars. Once. Twice. Thrice, and he waited.

And waited…

Had he got the signal wrong? What was she doing anyway? He felt her breath running hot and rapid past his legs, and the jostling of her jaw seemed to suggest her arms were in constant motion. He reached out to knock on the molars again, when suddenly he felt his world tilt forward. He realized he was sliding towards Madeleine’s throat. Her tongue left his limp dick to curl up his shoulders, pushing him downward, deeper into her.

“Dr Cooper! Madeleine?!? Hello! I’m ready to come out now…” Benjamin cried, his voice growing steadily more shrill as he slid closer towards her throat. His feet scrambled for purchase to stop his descent, but his entire body was now slick with drool. He felt his ankles slide past the back of her tongue and overhang the dark abyss of her throat, followed by his calves, then thighs. It was a tighter squeeze on his hips than her mouth had been, the rings of muscle down her throat pressing tight against him as she swallowed. The rings contracted then loosened in sequential ripples, pushing him a little deeper each time.

“Help!” He screamed. “You’re swallowing me!” As his chest began to slide down into her throat, he reached up, trying to grab anything, but his fingers slid smoothly over her molars and the esophagus took him completely.

Madeleine sat back in the armchair, her legs parted with one hand in her lace panties and the other massaged the lump in her throat, helping push down her food. Two fingers curled up and around her clit, vigorously grinding against her sensitive nub. She could barely hear Benjamin’s cries over the wet sounds of her pussy.

She kept her head tilted back until she felt Benjamin pass her collarbone, then lowered her chin to her chest, looking down her chest as she tried to glimpse the lump as it worked past her breasts and into her belly. She was initially disappointed, not seeing anything, until she saw a small bump appear briefly above her bellybutton. It had the outline of a foot, and then it was gone, but was followed shortly after by a tiny hand.

Madeleine let out a long groan as she climaxed, one hand rubbing the bulge in her belly almost as hard as her clit. She felt her entire body quiver as the orgasm rippled through her, her thighs shaking against either side of the chair as her toes curled up. She took a deep breath, then another, trying to calm herself before speaking softly, “Benjamin? Can you hear me?”

“Dr Cooper!” Came a faint muffled cry from her belly, barely audible above the groans of her stomach.

Madeleine shivered in excitement, she hadn’t thought she’d still be able to hear him. “Are you… ok... in there?”

“Erm, I think so? Is this part of the therapy too? When do you let me out?”

“Soon,” Madeleine replied as she grinned to herself, probably around 12 hours…

“It kind of smells in here? Can I come out now?”

“Not just yet Benjamin, why don’t you… go for a little nap?”

“A nap? Well, I guess I am kind of tired...”

“Good…” Madeleine cooed, gently rubbing her belly. “Just sleep, it’ll all be over soon.”

“Ok then. I trust you Dr Cooper...”

Madeleine bit her lower lip to stifle a groan. She lightly ran her finger over her wet pussy lips, wondering if she could get off again without waking Benjamin. She decided to find out...