- Text Size +
Madeleine awoke at home, her limbs spread to all four corners of the bed and her bedsheets tangled around her. She had only her underwear and stockings on, having decided they were too much effort to peel off last night. She’d been absolutely exhausted when she got back so late last night as a sweaty mess. She’d not even showered before climbing into bed and masturbating one last time.

She looked down and patted her belly, disappointed to see how flat it was already. She started to doubt her memory, had she really done it or was she getting the same dreams as her patients?

She felt a rumble in her gut, a rumble that demanded immediate attention. With a resigned sigh, she lifted her long legs off the side of the bed and got to her feet. She nearly tripped on the sweatshirt left on the floor as she headed to her bathroom.

She stepped inside the marble-tiled bathroom, avoiding the crumpled pencil skirt on the ground, and glanced at her reflection. Her disheveled brunette hair had formed a halo around head, she hoped a shower would fix that later. She sat down on the toilet and pulled down her panties. She relaxed, and tried to ignore the sound of her pee in the bowl.

A muffled ringtone began echoing within the confines of the bathroom. While still perched over the toilet bowl, Madeleine reached out to root around her discarded clothing, eventually pulling out a phone. Her eyes remained too bleary to read clearly, so she answered the call without checking the caller ID. “Hello?” She said in a husky voice.

“Benjamin?” Came a feminine voice.

Madeleine cleared her throat and tried again, “this is Dr Cooper. Who is this?”

“Oh… sorry. This is Benjamin’s mother, Mrs Harriet Taylor.”

Madeleine felt a thrill run through her as she remembered the night before and realised it wasn’t a dream. She struggled to keep her voice even as she replied “oh Mrs Taylor? How can I help you?”

“Well… Benjamin didn’t come home last night. I was wondering if you’d seen him?”

Madeleine felt her guts quiver as a heavy mass worked through her anus. She stifled a gasp as it stretched her asshole wide. She may have felt bigger things enter her, but never exit. She took a moment to compose herself before replying. “Um, he left his phone at my office to charge last night. I haven’t seen him since our session.” She grinned to herself, knowing that it wasn’t technically a lie. She hadn’t SEEN Benjamin, only felt him as he digested within her belly.

“Oh… well if you see him, will you tell him I’m looking for him?”

“Of course Mrs Taylor.”

“Thank you… goodbye!”

Madeleine ended the call just before her heavy load hit the water, causing a loud splash. She wiped herself clean and got to her feet, looking into the bowl. She could just make out a few tiny bleached bones amidst the shit. “Good morning Benjamin,” she said with a giggle. “Your mother is looking for you!”

Still giggling to herself, she flushed what remained of Benjamin and made a mental note to discard his phone and clothes. What happened to Benjamin after he left her office was none of her concern, or so she’d tell any investigator.

With the whole weekend ahead of her, she wondered how to fill it. Maybe she’d go to the office and check her other patient files. After she’d proven the drug worked and she could digest a whole person, she was kind of curious if other types of men tasted differently. Maybe she’d try an Asian next time? An exciting world of new possibilities (and flavours) had opened up to her, and she was going to fully indulge herself...
Chapter End Notes:

---

I hope you enjoyed the story! This has been a commission for someone who prefers to remain anonymous. While there are no plans for a direct sequel, you can expect to see Madeleine again in an upcoming story in March. If you're interested in commissioning a story from me, please get in touch. I don't bite (as much as Madeleine)~