- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

this chapter is a retelling of the first 3 chapters from iliana's (mostly) unaware point of view, showimg just how unaware a goddess can be to the insignificant tinys trying to survive around her.

this is a unique chapter so here is a random photo of iliana because, who doesnt want to look at her:

https://www.deviantart.com/giantess-edits/art/giantess-lia-10-867633874

############################

iliana day

iliana was stood in the bathroom finishing her makeup in the mirror. she heard her 3 roommates out in the kitchen. she had only moved in a couple months ago but had settled with the 3 well, becoming good friends with steph. steph's room was through the wall from her own so they often met in the middle when they left in the mornings. after another few minutes iliana walked to the door. as she opened it she noticed her roommates had all left. she walked across to the kitchen counter where she had left her bag. as she walked she listened to the satisfying clicking of her heels on the hard wood floor, not noticing when one of her steps sounded different.

she reached the cointer and pulled out her phone to check on the friends she was about to meet. as she stood there she slid her foot out of the back of her heel. she stood like this for a while as she messaged with the friends. finally she got a message sayimg theyvwere on their bus. iliana slid her foot fully back into her shoe before walking to the door.

as she walked to the restaurant iliana felt something in her shoe, she slammed the foot down hard for a few steps. the irritation went away and she continued walking. eventually she reached the restfaint, walking in she saw her friends at a table and joined them. her and her friends ordered and began eating when the food arrived. hours passed and eventually iliana and her friends stood to leave. she started thebwalk back home and after 30 minutes she arrived at the front door.

walking in she dumped her bag and walked to her room. she walked around her bed and sat down. she pulled off her heels and tossed them before standing up and undressing. she stood naked for a second admiring her figure in the mirror before stretching. she then pulled on a shirt from her drawer and some panties before walking around to the other side of the bed and sitting down. she then span and lay down resting after a long day. eventually she felt a slight itch just bellow her bellybutton.

iliana brought her hand down her body, eventually finding the itch. she then bit her lip as she remembered she was home alone. she diddnt stop at the itch, her hand continuing further down, pushing under her panties. she began rubbing as sokn as she could, ready for a release. eventually she began plunging her fingers into herself. suddenly she felt something on her. she pulled her hand out from her panties and sat up, feeling it hit her sensitive pussy through her panties. she pinched it and brought it up past her breasts and stared at it, a tiny person. "wow, a tiny little man" she said flipping him around, inspecting his tiny form. "im a bit busy right now, so you go in here for now." she said leanimg and dropping him into a cup on her night stand. she slod her hand back into her panties as she thought about what her friend jake had once told her, he said he had once found a tiny woman in his flat, he was about to jerk off so used her as he did, he said shoving her into his urethra as he did it was like nothing else. she couldn't remember what he said happened to her but diddnt care, she was back to her own pleasure now as her fingers entered her pussy again.

eventually iliana came, her back arched as she cried out in pure pleasure. she pulled out her hand, bringing it up to her face. she then noticed the motionless body of a tiny stuck to her finger, coated in her cum. she looked over at the cup, checkimg she haddnt accidentally used the tiny she thought she had pjt there. he was still standimg in the pool of cola staring at her. "oh, another tiny haha. did you like it down there hmm?" she said, realising the tiny had probably drowned inside of her. she realised this tiny must have been why she felt so good right now, as jake said he felt. "well, wouldnt want you to go to waste. and i need to clean up" iliana said before sucking all of her fingers clean and swallowing, not knowing it was her new friend and roommate steph. she got up and cleaned up, coming back into her room and shutting off the light. thinking about what she could do with the tiny in her cup...

Chapter End Notes:

leave a review and check out the photo on DeviantArt

 

thanks for reading

 

new chapter soon.