- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

iliana wakes up and gets straight to business, technically based on part 3 of the story on DA but thebimage for the story therebis for tge next chapter, so heres a more accurate image for this chapter:

https://www.deviantart.com/giantess-edits/art/giantess-lia-14-869793656

####################

iliana morning

you had to stand up all night, if you sat down your head was dangerously close to the surface of the cold soda you were stood in, if you fell asleep you risked slipping under and drowning. so you stood, listening to iliana move and breathe on the bed below you all night. eventually light began glowimg through the closed curtains, an hour or so later iliana began moving, she rolled onto her back and stretched. "lia! thank god, please! you need to help me!" you shouted as she woke up. iliana looked over at the glass "oh, hi little guy" she said, sitting up and pulling her covers off. she reached over and picked up the glass, you fell over and began sloshing around in the cola. "ready for your turn?" she asked, you looked down seeing her hand rubbing the outside of her panties.

before you could react the glass lurched. you looked up, seeing iliana's face, her mouth opening and the glass tipping towards it. you began sliding, pulled by the flow of the cola. you hit her lip, before flipping into her mouth, a small waterfall of cola spraying down onto you. iliana closed her mouth, her monsterous tongue moved below you, throwing you to one side. you landed on something hard, suddenly another hard thing slammed into your back. iliana had bitten down, her teeth holding you, slowley getting tighter and tighter. you heard her swallow, the pressure in her mouth threatening to burst your eardrums. you felt her biting down harder and harder as her moans of pleasure vibrated around you. iliana's jaw opened up, releasing you from her teeth. her tongue lifted you, throwing you into a large pool of saliva. you felt gravity shift then saw some light. in that light you then saw out into the world, you then realised you were looking down onto iliana's body, her breasts now exposed. suddenly all of the saliva began to flow out through tge gap in her lips, you saw it landing on her breasts before begining to slowly move with the flow. right before flowing out onto her breasts in the saliva the light was cut off, her lips closed and almost at tge same time you were thrown over to the otger side of her mouth, iliana then bit down on you again, her teeth crushing against you harder than they ever had the first time. you were bow just a chew toy for your roommate as she pleasured herself.

this cycle repeated twice more, you were released, coated in saliva then watched as iliana spat, barely keeping you in her mouth before biting down on you again. the 4th time it happened was different however. you were released from her teeth just before they snapped your leg. you fell into the saliva pool which captured you and began flowing towards iliana's lips. the light of the room burst in but this time it was much closer. you watched as the first splashes of saliva struck ilianas right breast, you were suddenly and violently pulled through the small gap in her lips, you fell in the stream of saliva, eventually landing in the growing puddle of thick saliva on her breast. you looked up as the flow stopped, iliana threw her head back, moaning. this event was eclipsed by her giant giant hand crashing into the breast you were stuck on. the mass of flesh moved below you as iliana played with herself, the pool of saliva slowley flowing into her cleavage. iliana's hand began moving upward, eventually reaching the pool. her fingers cut through the liquid becoming coated before hitting you. you became stuck to her finger as it lifted from her breast before moving to her nipple. you were slammed into it before iliana grabbed and played, gringing you across the nipple and surrounding area. after a few minutes the hand moved again. you looked up from the finger, watching as saliva crashed onto iliana's left breast. you looked up further seeing her mouth close before being plunged into the fresh pool of spit that had just landed.

iliana continued for another fiew minutes. eventually you were crushed hard has iliana gripped her breast, she was orgasming, moaning loudly. she loosened her grip. she sat resting for a minute, you were brought around on her finger as she brought herself down from her session. travelling to each breast, down to her pussy for a while before coming up to her face. she stuck her tongue out slowley bringing her fingers towards jt. just before you dissapeared inside her mouth she stopped. you were brought away from the tongue before seeing iliana looking at you. "oh, how did you get there. i thought i had chewed you up as i came, that was the plan anyway. oh well, guess you get to live as mine a little longer" she said before moving her hand over to the edge of her bed. she dangled it off the edge, her thumb nail scraping you free of the sticky digit and sending you into freefall. you landed in one of her trainers which was lying on the floor below. you lay there in shock, she was going to chew you up while she came? you heard her moving above and then she shoved something into the shoe, her soaked panties. you heard her walk out of the room and eventually heard the shower in the distance.

Chapter End Notes:

leave a review, maybe some requests for future iactions iliana might do.

check out the giantess lia album on deviantart for more images of the titular goddess, iliana