- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

no picture this time, jist be warned, tbis chapter will feature a giant male.

#################

iliana inshoe

after a while the shower shut off, a few minutes lager you heard iliana walk back into the room. she walked around for a while before you felt the shoe you were in move. iliana pulled the panties out revealing herself above. she now had a pair of tight blue jeans and a black jacket on. she lowered her socked foot into the shoe, you shouted "wait lia! stop!" before the foot made contact. you felt it get tighter as she tied the laces and stood up. iliana began walking, she left the flat and headrd for university for the day. she walked for a while, walking past the restaurant she was at yesterday, she noticed there wera some police inside asking people questions. iliana diddnt realy care why they were there so just kept walking eventually reaching the university. she walked in and headed to her first lecture.

frank and lucy had got to class a few mimutes early, justcas someone moved the handle both shrank. as soon as they stopped getting smaller in walked iliana. she walked to her seat, pulling it out and dropping her ass onto it. she looked down at the table and smiled. she saw 2 tinies standing on it, she reached forward and grabbed both in her hand. "oh, you two are lucky, i need some tinies." iliana said mockingly as she lifted both off of the table. she pulled her purse out of her bag, dropping the two tinies into the coin section before zipping it up. she looked over to the front of the room, on the floor she spotted something. she stood up and walked over. iliana crouched down and saw another tiny. it was her lecturer for the class, she was talking to frank and lucy when they all shrank. iliana lifted her up "hmm, another tiny. lucky me haha" she said, slipping the tiny woman into her pocket before heading for her desk.

evengually some more of the class qalked in, sittkng down around the room. after a while with no lecturer turning up they decided to leave. iliana wentnto the library to study in tge time before her next lecture. she got to an empty table and sat, grtting her books out and beginning. she then saw 2 tinies on the chairs either side of her. she grabbed both before standing up, looking at her seat she saw a tiny blood spot on it. she sat back down looking at the 2 tinies "oops, you tinies should know better than to use seats" she said before throwing one of the tinies into her mouth, sucking on him as she pushed the other into her bra. eventually time came for her to leave, iliana packed up and stood, beginning to walk out towards her next lecture. as she walked she bit down on the tiny in her mouth, killing him before swallowing his body.

you were in hell, as iliana walked you were pummeled by the sole of the shoe and her socked foot on top if you. you were glad when iliana finnaly arrived and sat down, though it was short lived as she almost immediately stood again, walking a short distance before returning to being seated. this time she sat for a while, allowing you to try and crawl, occasionally pinned down by her foot as she moved above you. you reached what you thought was the back of her shoe, trying to climb out, you then realised you had gone the wring way as iliana flexed her toes and pulled you under them. she began playing with you before standing up. she walked for a while before sitting down, standing quickly, then sitting again. she sat playing with you with her toes for a long time, rolling you around and pushing you down into the insole. eventually she stood up and began walking again.

iliana attended her next lecture, It went by slowley, eventually she got bkred, pulling the tiny out of her pocket. her missing lecturer from the first class screamed as she was launched into her young bulgarian student's mouth, hitting her tongue before being sealed inside. she sat sucking on the woman for the rest of the class. as the lecture ended she began getting rougher, eventually beginning to chew on the tiny. eventually the woman succumbed to her extensive injuries, iliana continued chewing long after the tiny was dead, finally swallowing her body as she reached the lunch hall.

she saw some friends and headed over, sitting down. she saw that they had a group of tinies gathered on the table between them. " hey guys, wow, lots of tinies haha" she said, getting a response from katie opposite her "yeah, we've been finding them all day, prety cool" jake then continued from katie "you find any? we wanted to collect them all and maybe play something". iliana began pulling her found tinies out. tipping the 2 out of her purse along with some coins, then pulling the woman from her bra. "wow, you diddnt find many did you" sarah said looking at the 3 tinies infront of iliana. "oh wait, one more i found in my flat last night" she said before pulling her shoe off. you felt her foot pulling away from you, light eventually burst in from the far end. the shoe then lifted and eventually you were tipped out onto the table between the 4 giants. "wow, you put it in your shoe all day?" sarah asked, iliana simply nodded as she put her shoe back on under the table. jake reached over, grabbing all of the tinies infront of iliana including you. he pukled you all into the middle with the other tinies the other 3 had collected. iliana diddnt seem to care, asking "okay, so what are we doing then?" katie responded "well, we could use them as bets and play cards?" sarah pulled herbpacj of cards out, dropping them onto the table "yeah, sounds good" she said, jake and iliana agreeing. jake pulled all of the tinies towards him, startimg to give them out one by one to each person. eventually finding he had one more than the three girls. you had ended up infront of him as he divided the group. looking up you saw him look down before reaching for the group. he grabbed the woman standing right next to you, throwing her into his mouth before swiftly chewing. "there, all even" he said as he swallowed, totally indifferent to the woman he had just killed above you.

the group began playing, tossing tinies into the middle of the table, raising bets with extra tinys. when a hand was won, the winner was slid all of the tinies in the middle, adding them to their pile. you were grabbed, jake tossed you to the middle, tge 3 girls all did the same, tinies landing all around you and rolling. a iliana folded first, katie and Sarahboth added another tiny and jake folded too. eventually you were won by sarah. she pulled her new tinies towards herself before beginning the next hand. you were used allot, won by everyone and passed around. next to katie, then sarah, then jake, then back to jake, then iliana, then katie, sarah, katie, katie, iliana, iliana, jake, jake, jake, iliana, sarah, katie, sarah, sarah, then jake. as henpulled you towards himself iliana looked at her phone saying "well, time for classes." you looked on, your blood runing cold. "yeah, are we just calling it and keeping the tinies we have?" katie asked, sarah said "yeah, i guess, i dont have many though". jake, your current owner, said "well, we all have a break after your next class, we could finish then before the last lecture.". sarah looked happy as kagie agreed, iliana said sure too. you were suddenly being swept off the tabke by jake's hand, you fell into a clear bag with jake's other tinies. he closed the bag and stood, beginning to walk away, taking you away with him.

Chapter End Notes:

leave a review.