- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

lots of guy interaction in this chapter, but goes back to female by the end. enjoy and please review

fries

you looked out of the side of the bag as jake walked, your world rocking as he moved his arms. every time the bag bounced off his leg you were tossed into the pile of tinies all trapped with you. you looked back and saw iliana get up from the table, sliding her pile of tinies roughly into her handbag before walking away out of view. jake walked for a while before going outside, he continued walking eventually ending up at a car. he opened the door and got in, dumping the bag into a cup holder in the front. after a few minutes watching jake on his phone the car doors opened, 2 new guys got in to join jake. jake then started the car as one of the new guys said "mcdonalds then yeah?" "yeah mate" jake responded as he turned a corner sending everyone in the bag to go flying.

"hey, whats this" the guy in the front passenger seat said, grabbing the bag roughly and lifting it. you stared out at the giant man, guessing he was in his early 20's. "its my tinies, what's it look like?" jake responded, sounding irritated. "cool, always wanted a tiny" the guy said, tipping the bag, you rolled out onto his open palm. he tossed the bag back into the cup holder and stared at you. "right, were here" jake said opening his door, the guy holding you closed his hand around you before getting out of the car and walking inside. the guys all order food and sit at a table. the guy holding you drops you onto his tray, jake sees you and says "hey, whered you find a tiny?", clearly having not seen him take you from the bag in the car. "oh, i took it from the bag in your car, figured it would make a good adition to my fries." the guy responded, lifting you and dropping you onto his box of fries, you slid in getting coated in oil and salt. "wait, the bag in my car, no you cant eat him, i need all of them for later" jake said as the guy lifted a fry out of the box and bit into it. "well, youve got loads in that bag and ive not eaten a tiny in days soo, tough luck hes already in my food" the guy said. you tried to crawl out of the box but the fries you were crawling on kept getting pulled out. "if we find any other tinies you can eat them but i need to take back the same number as i left with." jake said, you looked up at the guy who wanted to eat you in terror as he nodded before pulling the fry you were on out. he pulled you off of it and grabbed one of his chicken nuggets out, sitting it to the side. you were brought over it and then pushed on, endimg up stuck up to your waist in the batter. "fine, but as soon as we find another one im eating that" he said pointing at you and the nugget. jake shrugged and continued eating.

finally they were done, and none had found any tinies so the guy pulled you out of his nugget before he ate it, tossing you onto jakes tray looking annoyed. jake grabbed you before lifting the tray to put it over by the bins. the guys all went out to jakes car and got in, jake pulled open the bag and dropped you into it before sealing it shut and starting the car. eventually arriving back at the university jake grabbed the bag and walked inside. you stared from the bag and eventually saw iliana, sitting at a different table with the 2 other girls, katie and sarah. jake dropped you out of the bag into a pile with his other tinies. "so, just a few more rounds?" katie said dealing cards already. "yeah, i think so" iliana responded. you were bet in the first game and were won by iliana, she pulled you towards herself, but as the cards were delt again katie spoke up "hey, i have an idea, when you win a hand, you have to eat all the tinies you win?" sarah immediately nodded and iliana smiled as she looked down on you and her pile of tinies. you watched on in horror as tinies were eaten in groups of up to 8 by the 4 students, katie chewed allot, sarah just swallowedthem alive, jake did both and iliana threw them in all at once and chewed quickly above you. eventually iliana was down to just you infront of her, it was the last round of bettimg and iliana fiddled with you between her fingers, crushing you painfully as she thought about betting you, sending you to death in her or her friends mouths. finally it was her turn to bet, she crushed you tightly between her fingers but ended up sliding her cards forwards with her other hand, you werent being bet. katie won the round and one by one lifted tinies from her winnings pile and chewed on them before swallowing what was left, laughing with sarah as she did it. "right, well lunch is over so we are done here i guess" sarah said, only 2 tinies left infront of her "lia, you want these?" she said, offering them to iliana who took them, she immediately tossed them into her mouth and chewed them up as she lifted you up. she diddnt eat you, instead you were dropped into her handbag as she swallowed and began walking from the table.

lia food