- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

this is a look at the life of another tiny brought to the card game.

lia

jane was sitting in the library, she had went into uni early to study when she shrank. after panicking for a while realising she was now stood on the table she was sitting at she saw a person sit down at the far side. she recognised the girl as sarah, a girl in the class above her on her course. jane diddnt know much about sarah but decided to go towards her to get help. she reached Sarah's arm and was about to try to get her attention when sarah moved, jane looked up and saw sarah looking back, she had been seen. "cool, another one" sarah said before stuffing jane into her jacket pocket, in there jane found herself on top of a pile of atleast 10 other tinies, all stuck in the cramped dark pocket. over the next few hours many more tinies were stuffed into the pocket by sarah who diddnt seem to care if they were okay in there, jane was now crushed under a few squirming bodies as new tinies tried to escape above her.

eventually Sarah's hand dug into the pocket and scooped out some of the tinies, a few seconds later it came back and jane was scooped out, being pulled from the pocket and dumped onto a table in the food court between sarah and two other giants. the other two also had piles of tinies infront of them, the guy reached out and pulled the other girls and Sarah's piles towards the middle before pushing his own forwards. jane heard some of the tinies from the guys pile crying out "finally! being in his boxers was disgusting, why did he have to piss with us in there, so loud and hot" they said as a new person walked up. the new girl sat at the free seat, sweeping her dark hair back with a hand she then dropped some tinies on the table, after a few seconds she brought her shoe up and tipped a final tiny out into her pile before the guy pulled them towards the middle. the giants split the big pile evenly between them, jane ending up infront of the girl who was opposite sarah who she heard being called katie. the four started playing cards and betting with tinies from their piles. after a lot of being passed around between all four giants jane ended up in the pile of the dark haired girl, iliana. she stayed in iliana's pile untill the four stopped playing. the guy pulled all of his tinies off the table into a bag before walking away, the other 2 girls started picking up their tinies and shoving them into their pockets. as jane watched all of this iliana had licked up her handbag, she put her hand on the table and swiftly slid all of the tinies in her pile loosely into it. one tiny diddnt go in, instead he fell off the table and landed on the floor, as iliana turned to leave her giant shoe landed on him, killing him instantly. jane landed in the bag right onto a pouch of makeup.

iliana went to her next class, the person that was in the seat she qas headed for had shrank before he could leave, as iliana sat down he was crushed under her ass, his breath slowley ran out as she sat unaware of his existence. during the class iliana went into her bag and pulled out the makeup bag jane was on, pulling jane out with it. she pulled a lipstick out of the bag and used it before putting it back in and putting the makeup all back into her bag. iliana then saw jane on the table. "ugh, fucking tinies" she said before violently grabbing jane. she opened her bag with her other hand and threw jane in before sealing it up. later in the class iliana got up and left, she was going to the toilet.

freya had just entered the stall when she shrank, she fell and landed on something soft, looking around she quickly realised she was stood on the toilet paper roll that was hung on the side. she stood there for a while, hearing people entering stalls either side of hers, the lock was not engaged as she had just stepped in, meaning someone could come in at any time. eventually the door to her stall slammed open and a dark haired girl entered. she turned her back to the toilet and pulled her jeans and underwear down before sitting. after a srcond freya heard splashes as the girl started urinating. freya was caught off guard as the girls hand reached for her. her hand began pulling the paper, slowley unrolling it. frey went to move but was knocked over and began moving with the paper. as the girl pulled she folded over the paper, freya got stuck between folds, but as the girl tore off her handfull freya's head poked through the paper, open to the world. the girl slowley broght thebpaper and freya down between her legs and wiped her pussy, freya was slid along her skin and got coated in liquid as the paper around her got damp. the girl then dropped the paper and stood up. freya looked up as she floated in the yellow water as the girl pushed the lever and sent water flooding in around her.

iliana flushed and stepped out of the stall, she headed for the sink and washed her hands before returning to class. she got back and after a while the class ended. she grabbed her bag and stood, heading out of the room and out towards the lunch hall to meet katie, sarah and jake again. she met them and pulled the tinies out of her bag, tossing them into a pile infront of her. after the first round the four started imediately eatimg the tinies they won, jane sat under iliana for a while but eventually her fingers pinched against her. iliana was the blind so had to bet a tiny, she tossed jane into the middle, quickly the other three did the same. a few more rounds and it was only iliana and jake left in. iliana finally won and her hand slammed down on the pile. she closed her fist, jane was pulled to the middle of the bundle as iliana lifted them. she brought her hand to her mouth and opened it letting all of the tinies drop in. jane landed on several other tinies on iliana's tongue but was quickly tossed to one side as iliana got ready to chew. as a new hand was delt iliana finally bit down on her prize from the last game, her teeth mercilessly slicimg and crushing tinies, eventually she swallowed as she tossed a tiny into the pile in the middle...

Chapter End Notes:

please review