- Text Size +

lia house

emily and iliana had been friends for years, they had met in first year and immediately got on. iliana left university and headed back to her flat, expecting to meet emily there, they had a movie night planned together. as emily arrived at iliana's door she opened it, she had been given a key since the two were always togeather. she walked in but as she closed the door she dropped. emily was awoken by the clunk of the lock above her, she then realised she was tiny, lying on the wood floor of the flat. the door swung open over her and her best friend stepped in, iliana's shoe landed right next to her before the other flew over and landed in the distance. the door closed, the gust of air blowing emily further into the flat, she landed with a roll on the kitchen floor.

iliana walked into her room, dumped her bag and got changed into something more comfy. she then remembered the tiny in her bag. she went over and pulled you out, holding you up to her face, "my friend emily should be here any minute, she's like me with tinies, but less kind". you thought to yourself "less kind? lia is a nightmare already". "ive got some ideas for you" iliana continued "so youll be going in here for now" she then pulled a drawer open slightly and dropped you in, you landed on some kind of foil packet and bounced. as iliana bumped the drawer closed with her ass you caught a glimpse of where you were lying, you were in the middle of a letter D, the first letter of a word on the smallish foil packet. you were engulfed in darkness as you heard iliana walk out of the room.

in the time iliana was in her room emily had managed to get onto the kitchen counter, she hoped to get iliana's attention and her help. she watched as her now gigantic friend went to the couch and sat, iliana tried to call emily but couldn’t. emily remembered her high school science class about tinies, when a person shrank all non biological items, like their clothes and phones, atomised due to the energy the shrinking emited. nobody knew why people shrank, but emily now had to deal with it. after another few attempts iliana got up and walked to the kitchen. emily watched as she went to a cupboard and pulled something out, she put it in the microwave before turning and leaning against the counter, her ass pushed against the top, emily looked at her friends back and ass and decided she should go towards her and try to attract her attention. just as emily reached iliana's ass she stood up, the microwave had started to make popping noises, iliana was making popcorn.

she went to a cupboard and pulled out a big bowl, placing it on the counter right beside emily. another minute and the mocrowave beeped, iliana opened it and pulled the giant brown bag of popcorn. she walked over towards emily, she ripped open the bag and began pouring its contents into the bowl, a few pieces missing and landing beside emily on the counter. finally iliana finished pouring, she opened the bin and dropped the bag into it before picking up the bowl. she then saw the spilled popcorn and licked up one piece bringing it to her mouth. as she chewed she put the bowl below the edge of the counter and used her other hand to sweep the rest of the popcorn into it, along with emily who was send flying into the bowl as iliana lifted ot and started walking to the couch again. emily stared up at her friend far above as she slid between pieces of hot popcorn, the last thing she saw before slipping under was iliana swallowing the piece in her mouth, as she sat down the popcorn shifted and emily was burried deep in the bowl.

iliana sat and ate popcorn for a while, watching a movie on the tv. every time her hand went into the bowl it threatened to pick up emily. after an hour the bowl was emptying out, emily was now lying on a piece of popcorn that was exposed to the room, she could watch as iliana's hand came, took a piece, lifted it to her mouth and ate it. eventually iliana's fingers gripped the piece emily was on, lifting it from the bowl. she slowly brough the piece up towards her lips, emily was in stunned silence looking at her giant friend up close. iliana's jand stopped with emily looking directly at her giant lips, moving as she chewed the current piece of popcorn in her mouth. emily heard iliana swallow and saw her mouth open, suddenly she was blasted with iliana's hot breath as her mouth got wide enough to take in the piece of popcorn, teeth slightly visible poking out from behind her lips.

just before iliana dropped the popcorn and her friend into her mouth she was stopped by a knock on the door. she dropped the pice back into the bowl, emily falling, only to land on another piece, becoming trapped in a crack. iliana stood up and walked out of emily's view, emily tried to get free of the piece of popcorn but couldnt, her leg trapped solid. after a while iliana returned, emily watched her come and sit down, lofting the bowl onto her lap, a few seconds later someone else walked in and sat on the couch next to iliana, emily looked up and saw who it was, iliana's boyfriend nikki.

the two sat watching a film for a while, both taking from the bowl on iliana's lap. emily watched on as nikki leaned over and started making out with iliana above her, his hand gripping one of her breasts as they locked lips far above. eventually as the bowl emptied emily's piece was pinched, as the piece of popcorn lifted she started to dangle, she looked up and saw that it was nikki lifting her, her best friends boyfriend was about to eat her. he carried the piece up towards his mouth, emily was dangling upside down below the piece between his fingers. emily looked over at iliana, obliviously eating another piece of popcorn, before emily could turn to see nikki she was on his tongue being pulled inside of his mouth. suddenly emily was in a chaotic and dark hell. pieces of popcorn flew and pools of saliva splashed and coated her as the giant nikki chewed. emily ended up under his tongue as he swallowed, but soon after shebwas being pushed out and moved between his teeth. nikki started to bite down, his teeth pushing harder and harder on emily's spit soaked body. just before his teeth pushed through her he stopped, his tongue pushed emily to his lips where she fell out onto his hand. "hey lia babe, there was a tiny in your popcorn" he said showing iliana. "oh, okay, so?" she replied, picking up another piece not even looking over. "well, what should i do with it?" he replied looking at emily in his hand. "i dont know, keep it, eat it, put it back in the bowl and ill eat it or bin it later, who cares" she said, still not looking over, now pulling her phone out. nikki then smiled before pulling his waistband out, bringing his hand over he tipped emily into his boxers, she landed on his giant shaft and rolled down, stopped by his gigantic balls at the bottom. he let go of his waist band and emily was left in the extremely hot and humid boxers with nikki's god sized cock. eventually emily was slammed and pushed agains it as the two giants stated making out again, iliana's hand gripping nikki's groin and rubbing as they played with eachother, nikki's cock got harder and harder, the combined force of iliana and nikki threatening to crush emily. finally the two broke apart, nikki stood up, he had to leave now but said "we can pick this up tomorrow remember". iliana gave his cock one last squeeze before he started walking out, with emily now plastered against his slowly shrinking cock with sweat and other stuff she diddnt want to think about.

Chapter End Notes:

leave a review and let me know what you want to see happen next