- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

new part to the story based on the end of part 1 of my story on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/giantess-edits/art/giantess-lia-iliana-s-roommates-pt-1-870646292

########################

As iliana walked you were crushed and released in cycles only jist long enough to get your breath back before she stepped onto you again. after 20 mimutes of comstant walking you heard the ground change under her foot, from asphalt to ceramic tiles, the latter affording a more hollow and sharp sound compared to the dull thunk of iliana's steps on concrete.

after a further couple of minutes on the tiles the ground changed again to a dull soft thud, iliana was walking on carpet. she walked and stopped a few times before the weight of your giant roommate lessened, she had sat down with her friends. unfortunately this was a short loved relief as iliana began tapping her foot, repeating the torment of walking but with less weight being slammed into you.

in the kitchen iliana's table's order was being prepared, a group of wait staff and chefs moved about the kitchen grabbing food and prepairing dishes. out in the dining room iliana heard thunder in the distance before saying to her friend steve "hope it doesnt rain later" to which steve responded by laughing alittle before leaning to the third person at the table taylor and saying "lucky that we get the bus". iliana swiftly kicked him under the table for making fun of her. inside iliana's shoe you were suddenly hit with a massive force as she moved her foot quickly, suddenly you slammed into the insole as iliana's bare sole impacted against you violently, knocking you out for a few secconds. you regained consciousness as iliana placed her foot back on the ground below her seat.

back in the kitchen at the same time, the table's food was ready, as all the plates were placed ready to be taken out by the next server to come in some of the kitchen staff nearby dissapeared. nobody else in the kitchen noticed as they were focused on their work. the 4 people that dissapeared were now spread across the 3 plates sitting on the counter. a girl walked in and grabbed the 3 plates, carrying them out to the dining hall right towards iliana and her friends table. she reaches the table and places the 3 meals down n the table in front of each person. a burger and fries with 1 tiny to taylor, a steak with 1 tiny for steve, and a sliced pizza and 2 tinies land on the table infront of iliana.

mary, an 18 year old waitress who just started a week ago was standing waiting to collect an order when she began falling. she landed and roled onto a large sticky surface. she looked up in time to see her friend sophie falling onto the giant...steak? she then realised what had happened, she had shrunken along with her friend. then she saw the owner fall onto the giant sticky surface she was on, far away from her. turning around to see where she was she saw another person in the distance land in a pile of fries on a plate with a building sized burger. as soon as she realised she was now stuck in the cheese on a gigantic pizza a monumental girl, gemma, picked up all of the plates knocking mary flat into the cheese. she lifted her head in time to see the table she was heading for, it was the table she took the order from just 15 minutes earlier. she had been nervous talking to the three, especially the one in the black dress, she intimidated the young waitress. her accent, though not obvious, just made mary more anxious for some reason.

as the plates were passed onto the table one by one mary watched her co-workers be carryed away, eventually her plate was planted on the table below the chin of the dark haired girl with the black dress. she tried to get up but the rough ride to the table coupled with the hard landing on the table had stuck her firmly into the cheese. suddenly iliana's hand moved and pulled free a slice of the pizza next to the slice mary was stuck to. as iliana ate the slice above mary, taylor on the opposite side of the table started to eat her fries. the first one she lifted had an extra ingredient, 27 year old kitchen worker tom. he looked up at the 22 year old blonde as she lifted him and the fry he was stuck waist deep in up to her mouth. the fry passed between her lips pushing tom under her slightly squint front teeth. suddenly taylors jaw snapped shut, cutting the fry in half and sealing tom inside before taylor began chewing. tom was almost instantly thrown between taylors molars and was instantly crushed and split into pieces which mixed with the quickly mashing potato. eventually the chewed mass was swallowed before taylor took a drink.


iliana finished her first slice as taylor lifted her burger. steve was eating some salad before starting with his steak. iliana lifted another slice, this time with the tiny 49 year old owner of the restaurant. iliana slid thebslice between her lips and bit down, as she pulled the slice away some cheese pulled tight before snapping. iliana slid her tongue out and pulled the cheese in before continuing to chew. the owner was pulled out as the chees stretched, she was now lying, arms stuck above her head as her legs were pulled towards the crust. iliana swallowed and began moving the slice towards her mouth again. the tiny owner watched as iliana's mouth grew closer and larger before her lips stopped directly above her. iliana bit down, her teeth passed right through the neck of the owner, severimg it and as she pulled the pizza away the owners head and arms were ripped from the rest of her body. iliana continued eating, not noticing the little extra in her mouth.

mary watched in horror as iliana finished the slice above her, knkwing that the owner of the restraint had just been killed by the young woman. mary was now defeated, she was only 18, she diddnt want to die, especially not to an unaware early 20's student as she ate dinner. maey then remembered her friend, she looked over to the guy and his steak. he had started eating and now the tiny girl was visible on the surface. steve finished chewimg his last bite and swallowed before stabbing his fork into the steak. mary watched in horror as she watched the fork slam through her friend and pierce the steak. the tiny girl squirmed as the giant man sawed at the steak with his knife. the prong of his fork wiggling, widening the hole in her body. as the knife finished cutting steve lifted the chunk towards his mouth. just then iliana lifted the slice mary was stuck to, she was stuck near tge middle of the pizza so was now heading right towards the giant bulgarian's hungry mouth. she went between the lips as she watched the fork pull out of the guys mouth, now completely empty. as she watched the giant man begin to chew with her friend in his mouth mary was drowned in darkness as iliana bit down, splitting Mary's piece of the slice from the rest. as iliana began chewing mary was thrown from the slice, landing at the back of the tongue. mary was suddenly hit by the chewed pizza as iliana swallowed. the tiny 18 year old was pulled down into iliana's stomach as the she began to eat the rest of the pizza.

in iliana's shoe you were struggling, iliana had began sweating slightly, the heat of the restaurant causing her foot above you to become slightly sticky. you had now been stuck in her shoe for almost 3 hours and were ready to leave. the weight above you suddenyl skyrocketed, iliana had stood up. eventually you heard the ceramic tyles crashing below you as the repetitive hammering of iliana's steps began mashing you into her bare sole within the shoe. next the harsh thud of the concrete outside. you knew tgis meant another 20 or 30 minutes, now with iliana slightly drunk, as evidenced by her heavyer foot steps crashing against you. eventually you heard the almost forgottom spund of the wooden floor of your flat. the nightmare of iliana's foot was almost over...for now.

Chapter End Notes:

please check out the story on deviantart for images associated with the chapters and to see what the goddess iliana looks like.