- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

this chapter is based off of part 2 of my story on deviantart, check it out for images of iliana, trust me you want to know what this goddess looks like:

https://www.deviantart.com/giantess-edits/art/giantess-lia-iliana-s-roommates-pt-2-870646405

########################

iliana pleaseure

iliana stepped into the flat noticing she was still alone. she dropped her bag on the kitchen counter before walking into her bedroom. in the 3 hours iliana had been out steph, your only surviving shrunken roommate had made her way into iliana's bedroom and had just finished climbing the bed when the front door unlocked. the titaness walked into the room, even from the bed she was unbelievably tall. steph was knocked off her feet as iliana sat on the far side of the bed. you finally felt cold air as iliana pulled her foot from the heel. unfortunately for you, you left the heel with her foot. she planted her foot onto the wood floor, you felt the cold floor heat up under you as iliana's warmth radiated out.

iliana stood and pulled huer dress off, followed by her bra and underwear. steph watched on from the bed, even though she was terrified of iliana, the girl that killed her friend just 3 hours before, she couldnt help but admire her as she stood there naked. it was short lived as iliana grabbed a green top and pulled on some panties from her drawer. steph admired and watched as iliana's perfect ass rose above her, suddenly noticing it was coming down on her. no matter how nice she thought lia's ass was, it wasnt going to be nice to her. steph jumped forward, iliana landed just behind steph who was now lying between her thighs. iliana lay down and pulled her feet up onto the bed, resting her arm across her chest.

you saw the world fly past you as iliana lifted her foot onto the bed, her sheets rushing up at you before you hit the rough surface. you woke up to steph trying to pull you from iliana's foot. you dropped to the bed "fuck, steph thank god, ive been stuck there for hours". "shit, how did you live? toni...she...uhh, it doesnt matter now we need to get lia to help us" steph responded before pointing towards her. "yeah...okay, lets umm...climb onto her i guess?" you say, steph looks at you nervously "yeah, okay. how?". "umm, her paties look climbable?" you say walking around iliana's foot and starting towards her waist. steph followed and eventually you reached the edge of iliana's panties where her ass met the bed.

inside iliana's stomach life was hell for mary, who had been swallowed by the dark haired goddess nearly 2 hours ago. she had survived by trying to stay afloat on whatever she could find, mostly the remains of chewed up pizza. this became increasingly difficult as iliana's stomach filled with food and large splashes of alcohol. by the time iliana reached the flat Mary's eyes had adjusted to the darkness. she had also gotten used to the sounds of iliana's body, from breathing and moving to simply her talking. life became worse when iliana lay down, everything in her stomach lurched to the back.

you and steph made it onto the top of iliana's lap. you and steph begin making your way towards iliana's breasts, from where you are they look like 2 gigantic mountains covered in a green shirt. you recognised the shirt, it was what iliana wore when she first moved in, green with lines, long neck and long sleeves but cut off just below her breasts. it was now yoir saving grace, instead of having to walk across rough cloth terrain you and steph were walking along iliana's smooth flat belly.

just as you reached her belly button iliana moved. her hand lifted from her chest and began sliding down her body towards you and steph. you ran to the left to avoid it but steph stood still in shock of iliana. you watched as her arm passed over you and then shouted "steph! move!" before watching iliana's hand slam into her, first bumping her to the ground before hitting her again and begining to slide her back the way you had both came. you looked on in horror as iliana's hand dissapeared under her panties, pushing steph in with it. "oh fuck, no lia, dont do what i think yore about..." you began shouting when you saw iliana's hand begin to pump inside her panties, she had began to pleasure herself and steph was now stuck in the middle.

steph was snapped out of her trance as the massive finger of iliana slammed into her knocking her onto lia's belly. a few seconds later she was beimg pushed slowly by the same finger, she was now cursed by the earlyer blessing of iliana having very smooth skin as steph couldnt grip anything to stop herself. she screamed as she watched the panties she had climbed just minutes before fly over her and lift as iliana's hand continued, unstopable. steph reached the downward slope and began rollingas iliana's fimger overtook her, as she stopped the finger began slowly buildimg preasure and releasimg it, getting harder and faster as time went on. steph was thrown into chaos as iliana began building momentum. she was suddenly plunged into total darkness as iliana pushed 2 fingers deep inside of herself. steph was suddnly surroinded by noise and slime as she was repeatedly pushed and pulled by iliana's movements.

you watched in horror as iliana got rougher and rougher, her body bucking under you as you struggled to stay standing. you heard her moan out and decided you had to help steph by stopping iliana. you began running towards her breasts again having to stop every time she moaned in pleasure below you and being knocked to the ground when she shifted and writhed as she was building in pleasure. suddenly she stopped. her hand began pulling out of her panties as she began sitting up slightly. you began to slip on her slightly damp skin before falling and rolling down towards her now wet panties and hand. you landed on the panties, seconds later her giant slick fingers grabbed you. she lifted you to her face and stared at you. "wow, a tiny little man." she said, her breath washing over you like a hurricane, blasting you with the smell of alcohol. "lia please! you have to stop! steph is...shes in your..." you tried to scream when iliana interrupted "im a bit busy right now, so you go in here for now." she said before swingimg you over a glass and dropping you. you landed with a splash, surfacing for air. she had dropped you into the waist deep remnants of a coke she was drinking hours ago. you splashed up to the glass in time to watch her hand slip back into her panties and begin again, now with a full view of you giant roommate in a state of bliss you'd never seen her in, her mouth open and her eyes shut as her neck was back. finally she orgasmed. she shouted out and then lay still for a second.

inside iliana, mary was in a new form of hell. every movement and moan sent her stomach into chaos. mary had to listen as iliana built towards a climax larger than anything she had even dreamed of. as iliana finally orgasmed her stomach shook and sloshed, mary was knocked off her disolving pizza raft by something, she was immediately sucked under the thick soup of dinner and acid. as the chaos continued she couldnt tell which way was up, her skin beginning to melt off as the acid began to fully take hold. the air on the surface was already bad, burnomg her skin and lungs, makimg her eyes sting but now, she was being ripped apart by the goddess she was inside, and the girl diddnt even know she was in there. Mary's last thought was that iliana had no clue she was killing her. with that she passed out from the pain.

steph was in agony, ilianas pussy had crushed her pelvis and her fingers were smashing her legs. suddenly the horror stopped. a new fear crept into stephs mind as she felt iliana's body move around her, what if lia left her in here. this fear was crushed when a mimute later the fingers returned and the violence continued. eventually with a flood of liquid iliana finnished. steph was pushed out and became stuck to the finger that pushed her into the panties to begin with. she couldnt move as iliana's hand pulled out from her panties before assendomg towards her face. "oh, another tiny haha. did you like it down there hmm?" she said having seen steph stuck to her finger. "aw, shame, i killed you. hey look little guy, your friend" she then said showing you steph on her finger.

she brought her hand close to the cup you were trapped in, you could hear steph shouting "please!! lia, im not dead! please help..." you couldnt hear her anymore as iliana brought her hand back over to her face. "well, wouldnt want you to go to waste. and i need to clean up" she said before slowley, one by one, putting her fingers into her mouth and sucking each clean. after all of her juices were off of her hand she leant over to you, her mouth above the glass as she swallowed, you watched her neck move as she gulped. iliana stood up and left the room, returnimg a little later having cleaned up and changed out of her soaked panties. she lay in her bed and turned off the light, leaving you alone in her unfinished juice, knowimg steph was dyimg inside of her, coated in all sorts of juices.

on iliana's finger, steph screamed as she watched the giant mouth open, engulfing her whole world. she was bumped against lia's lips before falling into a small puddle of lia's saliva and cum. another finger came in and left, dumping more juices onto her. after the third finger entered and left, steph couldnt move, now stuck fully under a thick coating of juices and saliva. iliana swallowed, steph got pulled down eventually landimg in the acid of her stomach. since she was stuck within the thick mass of liquid she immediately sank under the surface. iliana was asleep when steph finally melted inside of her, leaving you as the last roommate of iliana she haddnt killed.

Chapter End Notes:

leave a review.

show me love on the deviantart posts of iliana to get more of her in the fiture.

thanks for reading, next chapter to come soon.