- Text Size +

 

[Commission for Campbell3]

(Giantess Unaware Vore and Crush)

The gym known in town as ‘Happy Health’ was having a relatively decent amount of activity for the middle of the day, especially, on a Tuesday, which happened to be their regularly least active day of the week. Even with a decent amount of activity, the gym wasn’t ‘overflowing’ with clientele either. Aside from a big yoga class commencing in one of its sealed off and cooled rooms, the rest of the gym had people spread out here and there sparingly. The staff were underhanded as well. Aside from a receptionist, one private coach and the yoga instructor, in her class, not even the usual manager was there to watch over things. This meant that the atmosphere was more casual than professional and the receptionist and coach were even flirting with each other over the main reception counter.

As business was proceeding like normal, a strange feeling began to spread among everybody in the gym. It wasn’t noticeable, at first, but why did it feel like the air was making all their hair begin to stand on end? Without warning, a bright and strange blue light, filled out every space and corner of the entire gym’s interior. No room within the gym was safe and neither were the changing rooms and bathrooms as well. Anybody outside of the gym, wouldn’t have noticed the sudden flash of light but all the occupants of the gym, that were, now, absurdly tiny, had no choice but to notice.

The once normal-sized people panicked as they were as small as crumbs in the various places they ended up. Some were lost on the gigantic and boundless lands that the floor had become, some were left wandering for minutes just to reach the end of a yoga mat and others were scattered, scared and in disbelief on the pieces of gym equipment they couldn’t get off of. It was at this time of extreme vulnerability for all these poor and pitiful tinies that someone entered the gym. The worst revelation of this was that, unlike the many specks of former people, she was still normal-sized.

The woman that walked into the gym wearing jeans and a cozy top, for protection against the cold weather outside, appeared eager for a workout. Her name was Rufina. She knew her name came from a Greek background, meaning ‘red-haired’, which she was. She had beautiful long orange hair, bent into curls, cute freckles across her face, was youthfully in her mid-20s and, under all her current casual clothing, she already could boast of a nicely toned body. She also had very pale skin but it only helped to highlight the color of her hair further. Her strong body mixed with her pretty face made it clear why she was a regular trainee at Happy Health and why she was so pumped to get into yet another workout.

For the tinies across the gym that could see and hear her loud arrival, they first felt shock before unimaginable fear. It was impossible that they would be able to communicate with a being that was so much more infinitely larger than themselves. She towered far above them like a true red-headed goddess. Many of them started looking for pointless ways to escape, started crying or even got on their knees and even prayed to this new goddess for mercy and aid. The tinies in the gym knew they were most likely doomed but reality was a hard thing for them to swallow. For Rufina, meanwhile, the tasty looking and unfinished Kit Kat on the reception counter didn’t look nearly as hard to swallow.

“It’s weird that this place is open and the lights are on but nobody’s here. I’ll just start training. Maybe the receptionist is in the bathroom or something” she concluded to herself out loud, using her own voice so as to not feel entirely alone. Unbeknownst to her, both the receptionist and private coach were shrunken specks on the counter. Having spotted the Kit Kat the receptionist had previously been eating, Rufina struggled to hide her hungry desire. She hadn’t eaten chocolate in months as part of her new diet and to ensure she didn’t gain any unnecessary weight. She pondered what she should do as she stood near the treat before giving into temptation and reaching for it.

Meanwhile, the receptionist that had been flirting, before her shrink, had been eating the same Kit Kat. After having been suddenly shrunk, she was concerned to find herself stuck on top of and, partially in, her very own unfinished Kit Kat. Since the inside of the main part of the gym was warm, she couldn’t break free of the chocolate that stuck to her arms and legs in thick goops. When she first saw Rufina, she had the hopes that she may be saved before noticing her picking up the same Kit Kat she was stuck on. Fearfully, she watched as the mouth of the beautiful giantess opened. This couldn’t be happening, she thought desperately as she was slid inside the hot mountainous cavern of the giantess’s mouth.

Rufina bit down on a piece of the Kit Kat before placing it back, hoping the receptionist didn’t notice what was missing. Meanwhile, inside her mouth, the receptionist was well-aware of what happened. She was in the dark space of Rufina’s gigantic mouth. Hot suffocating breath filled the air, there was no light with the giantess’s lips closed, lakes of saliva splashed and assaulted her, booming crunching noises came from her massive and powerful teeth and she felt the chocolate she was on sticking to the powerful and moving large pink muscle that was the giantess’s tongue. She fought for her life, screamed, begged and fought with everything she had, even as she was battered around with the tongue’s movements and had the breath knocked out of her before she landed on something hard and solid. The receptionist didn’t even have a second to recognize the molar she was shifted onto, with some of the chocolate, before her body was bit down on and exploded into a tiny amount of visceral and shattered bones.

Rufina swallowed the tasty chocolate she had stolen, using her tongue to savor every last bit of it. She finished it off with a lick of her lips, happy she got to savor such a treat. She didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary as whatever was left of the receptionist was sent down her throat with the remains of the chocolate, never to be recovered. At that same time, the private coach stood on the counter. He had watched what happened with a pale-face, sweat dripping down his body as goose bumps cropped up all over his limbs. He couldn’t move and fell back on his butt as he noticed Rufina turning and facing his direction.

After stealing a bit of the receptionist’s snack, Rufina’s eyes caught onto a notice behind the reception and that was pinned to the wall. Was it a discounted class she could take? The coach on the counter trembled, his words failing to escape him as he watched the giantess’s hand approaching. It loomed over him and he choked on his own terrified cries as it slammed down on top of him. Rufina’s palm crushed the tiny speck of a former private coach into an indistinguishable stain on her hand. Even if she looked at her hand, however, it was unlikely she would ever see the man she had so easily crushed out of existence.

Rufina, at that moment, was leaning forward on the counter with her hand atop it. She was reading more about a new discounted gym class that was opening soon. She realized it was being run by that sweet new private coach she liked. What she wouldn’t do to get her hands on him, she thought naughtily. After memorizing the details, she made a note to check with the gym later on about appointments and bookings for the class. After that, she happily skipped while making her way to the women’s changing room. The skipping and walking sent echoing sounds of tremendous stomps all across the gym and to the remaining horrified tinies still stuck in their various places.

Inside the women’s changing rooms, not much was happening, before the shrink, except for the chatting of the town’s biggest gossips. They were two middle-aged women that liked to pretend they worked out but were just keeping up appearances. They mostly sat in the women’s changing room while exchanging gossip about various other gym goers and more popular figures in town like Rufina herself. After the shrink, the two found themselves trying to strategize on how to escape the bench they were both trapped on top of as a direct result of the unexpected shrink. One of the biggest things the women liked to talk about, before the shrink, was the local athlete, Rufina, and it was this same athlete that interrupted their discussion, when her massive figure strode into the same changing room.

Rufina was happy to see that the changing room was empty. The changing room was always clean, which was nice and was lined with lockers the women could use to store away their belongings. One of the only reasons she disliked the gym was because of the two horrible women here that she knew spread ugly rumors behind her back. She couldn’t stand those two always butting their way into her business and asking her questions she wouldn’t even give her family the answers to. Just thinking of them made her upset, so she quickly dropped the gym bag she was carrying and sat down on the bench.

The women were left mouths agape as the giantess that was formerly known to them as Rufina quickly walked into the changing rooms. Her long steps were like miles upon miles for the speck-sized women, striking them with awe at her size and how quickly she covered those ‘miles’ within a single stride. The awe quickly turned into absolute terror as they noticed her turning around. It didn’t take two geniuses to figure out that she was about to sit down and they were feeling like they were embracing Death himself as her ass bent down over them and quickly came plummeting down towards them.

The two gossips had enough time to hold each other and scream before the gigantic butt came crashing down on top of them. Both of them were obliterated into stains on the back of her giant jeans-covered right ass cheek and across the surface of the bench’s top. It would be difficult to even clearly determine if they were once people by how little of their original bodies remained, not that anyone would ever care about two more unnoticeable little dirty specks. Rufina certainly didn’t notice as she shifted her body a few times while beginning to change, unknowingly grinding her mountainous rear on top of the gossips sudden and unprepared resting places. Her butt’s unintentional grinding only ensured that they’d not have a single trace of them left as whatever could still be considered their remains were spread out flat over the surface of her jeans-covered ass and the bench they, themselves, sat on every gym ‘session’ they ever took.

After the gossips demise, Rufina stood back up again to finish getting changed. She changed into a nice pair of cute black gym shorts, a tight black gym workout top, which still showed off some of her cleavage, and bright green sneakers that had been serving her loyally for the last four years. She called them her lucky shoes and she just imagined they were to die for since they were in still good condition after using them for so long. She had been using them ever since she started entering professional running contests four years ago. Still, she wasn’t all that lucky in general, she thought, while doing her hair. She had suffered a terrible injury not that long ago and she was in the process of recovering. She wouldn’t push herself too hard, today, she confirmed with herself before waltzing back into the gym’s central area.

Knowing that she needed a proper warm-up, she went straight to the treadmill. She couldn’t imagine anything more appropriate for her as a professional runner. She quickly hopped on top of it and started entering what she wanted to do on it into the machine. Once she was all set, she started running, albeit, much slower than she was used to. She didn’t want to strain her leg too much, since it was still very sensitive after the injury she endured. Despite the injury, however, she was still much faster than others and it rose her mood considerably, forgetting that she was still strangely the only one in the gym.

The other former people that were in the gym were still quaking in fear over the presence of this giantess. The loud roar of the treadmill’s gears and humming mechanical engine nearly burst the ears of many of the tinies nearby, who were then forced to cover their ears as a result of it. Companying this loud mechanical and constant noise was the sound of Rufina’s shoes slamming down on the treadmill with every step she took. A constant loud thumping that would throw any of the tinies off balance if she did the same kind of run past them on a flat surface. The force of her legs and feet alone were baffling to the tinies, who had never encountered such raw physical power in a living being, when they were normal-sized.

All the noise didn’t compare to what happened when Rufina was approaching the treadmill, originally, however. Not all the remaining tinies saw it but those that did had been scarred by it. Before Rufina’s arrival at the treadmill, a rival of her’s had been using it. For years they had competing against one another and she had always hoped to beat Rufina at least once, rather than come in second place like she always had. She had been jogging cheerfully before the shrink, letting her blonde hair bounce with every step as she daydreamed about how Rufina’s injury would, finally, let her claim first place in the next upcoming race. What she didn’t daydream about was seeing Rufina’s shoe hurtling towards her.

When Rufina, previously, had left the changing room and approached the treadmill, her tiny rival had already been occupying it. She wasn’t able to start the machine before the shrink, so she was a speck on its black belt, practically standing near the edge of it. When the giantess was fast approaching her, she had fallen to her knees in tears and screamed out how unfair things were. It was while crying out about how unfair the world was that Rufina was upon her and getting onto the treadmill with a hop. All her rival could see was the enormous shoe of Rufina’s far above her before it came down towards her swiftly.

She couldn’t scream as her shock stole the last second of her life’s feelings. Within less than a split second, the force of Rufina’s shoe crushed her flat. She was turned into a popped and scattered visceral stain of the former person she was, all of which was mostly stuffed in one of the small cracks within the bottom of Rufina’s shoe. Without knowing it, Rufina had completely just annihilated her greatest opponent by turning her into a mess of a speck that would forever remain inside her one shoe’s sole.

After all of this had occurred, Rufina was left happily and lightly jogging on the treadmill, completely oblivious to the brutal murder she had just committed with a happy grin on her face and her shoes slamming down repeatedly, making sure whatever did remain of her rival was impossible to point out from the usual grime and dirt that would gather beneath her shoes. After running for an hour, Rufina was working up a big amount of sweat. Droplets of this sweat were dripping down between her large breasts, down her exposed and slightly toned abs and down her smooth and powerful legs. She, normally, preferred to run longer but she decided she’d spice up her workout with some diversity for a change. She headed over to the bike machines.

The man that normally used the bikes was an athlete as well. Numerous times he had tried asking Rufina out but a rejection was given to him every time. Before the shrink, he had been cycling like usual on the bike machine but, when the shrink did occur, he was resting against the screen and front of the machine. As a result of this, his tiny speck of a self was, now, stuck standing on top of the small dent that one of the screens of the bike machine made. He was standing right in front of the small indented bike machine screen that read how long you had been biking for.

Since he was stuck in such a high place, he couldn’t risk moving away from the screen or trying to climb down as he would die upon impacting with the floor. To his surprise, he watched the giantess that Rufina had become, work her way around the gym and towards him. He had seen what had happened to the receptionist, the coach and even her rival on the treadmill and so the man that once admired her was absolutely scared stiff as she approached the very machine he had been using before her arrival. He watched her getting on with a very large amount of concern and cursing that no normal person could ever hope to hear.

Rufina got comfortably on the bike machine’s seat before she gripped the handles and got to work. Her former admirer was surprised to see that because of where he was, he could stare directly at her large breasts in front of him. The once impressive set of breasts were, now, like giant globes of smooth, slightly sweat and hot hills that shifted and moved with Rufina’s heavy breathing and the repeated moving of her legs to work the machine. The next 30 minutes that Rufina spent cycling and working up more of a sweat, her admirer spent ogling her giant breasts and thanking whatever being that made him this tiny.

Unfortunately for them both, Rufina had to stop cycling after 30 minutes. Her leg was sending her a sharp and sudden pain, letting her know that it wouldn’t allow for anymore strain for the day. “Dang…” she huffed as she decided to lean on, and partially over, the front of the bike to both catch her breath and let the pain in her leg subside. This meant her breasts collided with the front of the bike machine’s screen and her poor speck of an admirer.

All the admirer saw was Rufina suddenly leaning forward, when the same breasts that he had been ogling before were upon him. They slammed into his body and crushed him. His bones, organs and every other inch of his body was crushed beyond recognition against the 30 minutes counter behind him and the soft top-covered left breast that he had been admiring for so long. His last thoughts before the breasts crushed him out of existence was whether or not he would ever have a chance with her after this whole thing was over. Her breasts gave him the answer to that question without her ever realizing it.

Once she had recovered enough, Rufina got an idea. If she couldn’t run or cycle anymore, perhaps she could do some stretches and yoga instead? She got off of the bike machine, unaware of the unnoticeable smear of a speck on her top and headed towards where she knew the yoga classes were regularly held. Along the way to the yoga class, she didn’t notice the tinies below her. All the remaining people in the central gym area had been chatting near or outside of the yoga class room. When the shrink occurred, they were all left on the gym floor, exposed and vulnerable. It was to these tiny and vulnerable specks of former people that Rufina’s large shoes were approaching.

Unable to hear the screams of the tiny specks, the 5 tiny specks of former people were crushed beneath her. Rufina liked that the gym wasn’t crowded for a change as her shoes reduced the specks of former people to stains on the gym floor and to the bottom of her shoes, becoming nothing more than dirt she would, eventually, rub off on some floor mat or lose while running or walking outside. The last of the five had even prayed to the shoes themselves to spare him before they popped his tiny self as well.

Once she was out of the central gym area, which was clear of all life, now, she entered the yoga room. Everyone called it the yoga room or yoga class room because the only thing ever done in here was yoga. Rufina always thought it was annoying since it wasn’t reserved solely for the yoga classes but the yoga instructor acted like this was her domain and she was the queen of it. She even had the gall to once tell Rufina she needed permission to use the room. Rufina didn’t say anything then because she wasn’t a confrontational person but she wished, deep down, that she could have slapped that horrible woman right on the face that day. After she entered the room, she noticed that a large pile of yoga mats were stockpiled on one side of the room and the large light blue mat that the yoga instructor often used was still out and in the open.

Before the shrink had happened, the yoga group had just finished their yoga class. The yoga instructor asked them to roll up their mats and they had crowded around her to get her printed out invitations to a yoga class they would be having at some park out of town. They were also going to have tea and turn the whole event into a relaxing lunch session for them all. When the shrink did occur, the yoga instructor was left stranded in the middle of her large yoga mat and her class were all huddled near each other not that far away from the instructor but still on the same yoga mat.

Ever since the shrink, none of them were aware of the things that had been going on outside of the yoga room nor about Rufina’s new imposing size. Since they were unaware, it was a shock for all of them to see her walking into the room, her large shoes causing heavy vibrations that they could feel through their bodies from across that same entire room. It was when Rufina started heading towards them that they grew fearful and cowered but the instructor shouted at them to calm down. She said that she had a plan and that they should just wait patiently for Rufina to get closer.

Rufina, who was still doused in sweat approached the yoga mat. She couldn’t possibly see the tiny specks of people on it, even if she tried. She was only looking at the yoga mat because she figured she’d try some yoga for a change before she went back to her regular squats. She only knew two poses, so she would try those, she decided. She didn’t know many poses but took her place by stepping onto the yoga mat and putting her feet where she saw the other yoga people usually place them. The yoga instructor had predicted she might stand on the yoga mat and moved the others and herself into spots where she was sure they were safe. Her judgment was based on where she believed Rufina would, naturally, put her shoes while doing yoga.

It was because the instructor placed everyone in spots based on this assumption that Rufina’s first stepping onto the yoga mat didn’t hurt anyone. Rufina, meanwhile, started off her yoga with something called the ‘tree’ pose? She thought yoga names were stupid and so was yoga for her but she didn’t find the pose itself that hard. She was on one foot and her other foot was pressed against the side of her straight and supporting foot’s knee area. She also pressed her hands together above her head and tried ‘holding’ the pose. She felt embarrassed while doing this and kept checking back out the glass window of the yoga room into the central area to make sure no one could see her.

Meanwhile, the yoga instructor was ordering the yoga class to jump up and down and scream. She was delusional and thought that if they made enough noise they were would surely get Rufina’s attention. The noise never reached her, however, despite how they kept trying. No giantess would ever hear the voices of specks of dust far below them. The yoga instructor kept yelling at the others to keep trying and promised them that they would surely all be saved and returned to normal if they just kept it up. She was then crushed into a visceral pulp by Rufina’s shoe. The others screamed in immediate response, this time out of horror rather than wanting to gain Rufina’s attention.

Rufina wasn’t a pro at yoga and, so, she was a bit careless with her footing. She was also still wearing her shoes, which she knew was a no-no for the yoga instructor. She didn’t care about the yoga instructor’s instructions, however. When her shoe came down, she was unaware that she had crushed flat the same instructor beneath her shoe, adding to the death toll that her shoes were accumulating. Tired with the dumb tree pose, Rufina decided to take another. She moved back, got on her knees and took what was known as the ‘four limbed staff’ pose. The four limbed staff pose was also known as a ‘bridge’, where you lay down and hold yourself over the ground using your arms and while keeping your back straight.

In Rufina’s new pose, the yoga class were unsure of what to do. The yoga instructor was confident in knowing how Rufina would move and she got turned into more smeared dirt on the bottom of her shoe while the rest of them, now, had Rufina’s stomach and abs hovering above them. At first, it seemed like it wouldn’t be an issue until one of them spotted the sweat and cried out as it was already falling. Since Rufina had built up such an impressive amount of sweat during this gym session, it dripped off her body while she was taking this four limbed staff pose. Since her sweat droplets were absolutely pools of sweat to the tiny specks below her abs, the sweat drops falling sent them running and screaming in different directions from them.

The running wouldn’t save them, however, as drops of sweat that fell from her abs crashed into several of them. The sweat wasn’t like water, making it harder to escape from and just as many of them were coming up to breathe upon breaking the surface of the drops of sweat, more drops of sweat came crashing down on top of them. While Rufina was struggling to maintain the pose, she grit her teeth and held on. She couldn’t imagine anything more painful than trying to hold this pose for so long. Meanwhile, several of the yoga class members had actually drowned in her sweat. They had suffocated as her sweat filled their screaming lungs and their tiny not visible bodies were left drifting inside the sweat that had accumulated on the top of the liquid resistant yoga mat.

After holding the pose for so long, Rufina was unaware that her sweat alone had drowned over 60% of the entire former yoga class. After holding on for so long, she couldn’t any longer and gave up, lying flat on the yoga mat with a happy grunt and huff. She was panting as she waited before getting back up again. When she first gave up and lay down, she was unaware of her abs crushing the survivors of her sweat. Both the bodies of the yoga class that had drowned in her sweat and those lucky ones that avoided her sweat, were all crushed against her firm abs.

Rufina was a small part grossed out at feeling her own sweat against her stomach but didn’t pay it much mind. She got up and was too tired to rub her gym towel against her stomach. Since she didn’t bother to wipe her stomach clean of the sweat, she unknowingly left the remains of most of the former gym class glued or flowing down her lightly sculpted stomach. No one would be able to tell that they were there and neither would she be able to as she walked out of the yoga class without a second thought about the neat line of shoes that had been left against the one wall of the room. The yoga instructor she disliked had perished as dirt beneath her sneakers and the yoga class drowned in her hot sweat and were left to either stick to or drip down her, literally, hot abs.

Before she left the room, Rufina stopped mid-step. She was so tired and eager to shower that she had completely forgotten she still needed to do some squats to finish her recovery routine off. She leaned on a nearby set of shelves to recover some more before she tried her squats. Little did she know that there was actually one other person still in the room. The shelves that Rufina was leaning on were full of gym equipment. Everything from weighted exercise balls and regular big black rubber balls as well. It was everything that a yoga class or others that were well-versed in cardio knew about.

On the very top shelf was none other than the gym intern Rufina had met before. Happy Health gym was part of a large chain of similar gyms and you could get a good job as a private physiotherapist simply by accumulating the right amount of first-hand experience at one of these gyms yourself. The intern was a woman set on becoming a physiotherapist and she was shivering and horrified by the massacre she had just seen unfold before her. Everyone in the yoga class were dead and she was only alive on the top of these shelves because she was trying to grab a skipping rope from the top, when she was shrunk and found herself hanging from the same rope.

Since she was dangling from the rope, she was too frightened to climb up to the shelf itself and instead hung just over the edge of it, with enough footing on the rope itself to not feel tired from clinging to it for so long. Still, she could see Rufina far below her and it terrified her to see such a powerful and gigantic killer that was killing people without even realizing it. She and Rufina had never been on good terms for long. She had tried to befriend her but only ended up annoying her by constantly coming to her with useless conversations that distracted her during her workouts. Eventually, Rufina had shouted at her to get off her ass and leave her alone, when she tried to make her take off her shoes in the yoga room.

As the intern was considering what to do, Rufina had leaned forward and the pressure actually managed to shake the shelves, shifting there connected balance temporarily. This shift caused the intern to lose her grip as she plummeted down, screaming hysterically as she fell towards Rufina. The intern had hoped to maybe land on her head but because Rufina was leaning forward, she ended up hitting near her lower back and before she could register what was going on, she rolled down her back and under her shorts.

The intern was panicking and struggling as she was partially trapped in a bead of sweat that helped drag her down further. She had slipped completely beneath Rufina’s shorts and into the back of her panties. Rufina’s giant ass cheeks were on either side of her as she slipped deeper between them, becoming wedged tightly between those same large hills of muscle and fat. Rufina, meanwhile, felt like she had recovered enough and walked over to the closest mirror. As she walked, her ass cheeks rubbed up and down along the screaming intern’s body, who felt like she was about to be crushed by the sheer size of the ass cheeks if she was forced to endure them for any longer.

Suddenly, Rufina did her first squat. The intern never stood a chance as the shorts and panties were stretched tightly over Rufina’s shapely and nice ass. This tight squeeze and shift was also enough to pop the intern between the two powerful ass cheeks. She became a tiny blemish between Rufina’s giant ass cheeks and most of what was left of her would continue on her way down Rufina’s ass, stuck inside the same bead of sweat that had dragged her down into such a hot, dark, sweaty and tight place. Rufina didn’t sense the intern’s demise and continued her squats, making sure to do each properly so as to not lose the precious advantage this would bring to the beautiful curve of her ass.

Minutes later she was done. “Finally…finished” she said cheerfully and with a grin. She wrapped her gym towel around her neck and headed to the changing rooms. She was looking forward to a nice shower before she headed home. Adjacent to the changing rooms were a bathroom each that men and women separately could use to shower and clean themselves off after exercising. In the women’s bathroom, only two women had been using it. The one was getting ready to shower and in a separate shower, one woman had just finished showering. Both were caught like this during the previous shrink.

Rufina walked into the women’s showers with some mild confusion. Why was there nobody around and yet somebody left all their shampoo and other such toiletries inside one of the showers? She didn’t really question how irresponsible they were but did take an interest in the shampoo bottle that was left behind. She picked it up and studied it. The cap for the shampoo bottle was open and so she couldn’t resist but bring it up to smell the scent of it. She had never used this brand or type of shampoo before, so she was curious.

Unbeknownst to her, the woman that was getting ready to shower had been fiddling with the shampoo bottle and the same towel-covered woman was screaming as she was sitting on the top of the shampoo bottle and being lifted up to Rufina’s face. She had never met this woman before and seeing her at such a gigantic size only triggered her body to want to run and hide. She wanted to be anywhere but there as she watched Rufina lean in even closer. What was going to happen? The woman wasn’t sure until she felt the suction. She barely had enough time to grab anything before she was hoisted up into the air and towards Rufina’s nostrils.

Rufina sniffed the scent of the shampoo briefly and was surprisingly pleased by it. The scent reminded her of apples. She wasn’t that fond of eating apples herself but the scent of apples was something she did like, ironically. She didn’t realize that her sniff had sucked the former owner of the bottle into her nose. The former bottle owner’s tiny body was hurtled into one wall of the nostril, breaking her arm and both legs before she was thrown to another side of her nostril by the same suction and got stuck in a small glob of hidden away mucus. The mucus was like a small lake for her as she cried out and flailed her remaining arm.

She couldn’t escape the horrid and sticky mess that the mucus was and slowly sunk beneath the surface of the mucus, sinking deep beneath it and slowly drowning in it. Hours from then, she would be dissolved and become more mucus in Rufina’s nose, most likely to than later on be sneezed out or blown out. That was the sad fate of the poor woman from the shower, who would end up as someone else’s snot and be, eventually, tossed, within a tissue, into some random garbage bag.  For that moment, however, Rufina continued to enjoy the nice scent of apples before closing the cap of the shampoo bottle and leaving it where she found it. She was a morally upright person, so she wouldn’t just steal someone else’s shampoo. Nabbing some chocolate earlier was different, she assured herself.

Once she was ready, Rufina stepped into a different shower than the one that she found the shampoo bottle laying in and turned on the hot water immediately. She was completely naked and it felt wonderful to embrace the warm water that washed its way down her large breasts, down her nice abs and slipped along the curve of her perfect ass. As she was enjoying the warm and welcome shower water, she realized that she had made a mistake. She had brought her shampoo and towel into the large shower with her but she didn’t have any soap.

She bit her lip as she realized her foolishness. She wanted to go out and get it but she didn’t want to get water all over the changing room floor. Nervous, she tried peeking into the shower opposite her’s. She knew she was alone and prayed she was lucky enough to find even more toiletries left behind and she did! There was a nice bar of soap in the shower next to her’s. Hoping the owner wouldn’t mind, she took the soap and decided to use it to clean herself off. The tiny original owner of the soap, still on the soap, didn’t like her decision as much.

After the shrink occurred, the owner of the soap found herself on top of it. She was naked and afraid. She could hear loud booming noises from somewhere nearby and soon the nearby shower turn on. She imagined that a normal-sized person had to be nearby but wasn’t expecting that a giant pretty face would swing into view and then would come with it a giant hand that would grab her and the soap together. Before she could do anything about it, she found herself in front of the giant naked body of Rufina. She wanted to beg, flatter or pray to this giantess but she would never get the chance.

Rufina first applied the borrowed bar of soap beneath her right boob. That was all it took to crush the speck of the original owner against her skin and then proceeded to rub away her existence, leaving her to flow down Rufina’s body in a slew of soapy warm water. The rest of the shower was filled with Rufina’s happy and playful humming. She ran the bar of soap all over, cleaning off all the specks of dead gym goers and sending them on long journeys down her body. All of their remains flowed off of her and into the drain below, being sucked into the pipes, never to be acknowledged as ‘people’ ever again.

After the very long shower, Rufina came out feeling fresh and clean. She dried herself off, used the hairdryer she brought with her and started getting her clothes and other things in order for her trip back home. Once her clothes were on and she had the same jeans on as before, she made her way back to the exit. She wasn’t sure why the gym was empty the entire time she was there but she decided not to question it, she had more important things to do. That and she didn’t want the receptionist to come back and point out the chocolate missing. Her stomach gurgled as she remembered to get lunch.

The manager of the gym was the only one that was still alive and, unknown to everyone else, was actually planning to come back for a quick peek on how his staff worked without him around. The last thing he remembered as he was about to reach the door was a flash of blue light and then darkness. It was only much after everyone had shrunk that he woke up. He was alarmed by his gigantic surroundings but then more so perplexed as the door to the gym above him swung open and blew him with winds that sent him rolling and stumbling backwards.

He was about to groan and cry out before he saw the bottom of the shoe above him. Wide-eyed, he tried to save himself by screaming at the top of his lungs. On her way out of the gym and going on her merry way, Rufina unknowingly took the final speck’s life. The manager was squashed beneath her shoe and would have to like the others, all wait to be dusted off upon Rufina’s house’s doormat. With the last speck killed, the completely unaware Rufina headed home. Her last thought as she walked down the road and out of the sight of the gym was wondering why she felt so much dirtier than usual, when entering the shower. She put it down to eating a small part of the receptionist’s chocolate and using somebody’s soap without permission. She made a note to apologize to them later on. She was a good person, after all. Even her family knew she couldn’t hurt a fly.

But maybe a speck~ 

 

The End