- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Psst. Guess what? NotSirk wrote a new chapter of something no one will read! Gasp! 

MAJOR/minor: Generation Gap Chapter 5: Developing Tension 

   

Munalune “Moonie” Maldera sprawled out onto the bed as if she owned it. Ruffling the sheets with her expensive designer sneakers and planting her face into a pillow before rolling onto her back in a recline. You’d think she lived in this dorm or was at least Elliot’s girlfriend and the fact that she was neither left the minor male stewing at a low simmer.  

“Did you ever read my pamphlet?” Munalune asked before Elliot could even object to her over familiarity with his room.  

“I glanced at it.” he muttered. “How did you even get in here?”  

“I told the girl at the front I was your girlfriend. She let me right in.” Munalune grimaced as she regarded the image in Elliot’s photo. She self-consciously felt up her own breasts unsatisfied. “I didn’t realize grams was so...blessed. God, forbid I inherit of bit of her reserves. She has more than enough to share!” That last part had a bit of poison in it.   

“Must be fun for you!” She grinned the sour expression disappearing from her face as fast as it had appeared.  

Elliot snapped to his senses. “Hey!” he made a lunge toward her and she adeptly stepped back letting him fall face first onto his mattress.  

Munalune giggled. “Easy there lover boy.”  

“What do you want!?” Elliot screeched as embarrassment brightened his face.  

“Not much really.” Munalune smirked. “Nothing you weren’t already going to do anyway.” She pressed a few buttons on his phone. “You should really have a password for this.” She tossed it back to him. “My number.”  

Elliot snatched up his phone. “Did you really come here just to give me your number?”  

“Mostly.” Munalune mused. “I really want you to join my-” 

“Cult.” Elliot spat. 

“Political group!” Munalune snapped in correction. “But that’s something different I need your help.” 

Elliot was silent. How could he possibly help her? Munalune had far surpassed him in almost every way that matter. Socially, financially, he was just a normal minor. 

“My grandmother cut me off.” Munalune revealed.  

“So.” Elliot said. “That’s none of my business.”  

“She’s not one to easily forget things.” Munalune continued. “Especially, annoyingly when it comes to punishing me.”  

Elliot scoffed as he remembered that while party he’d attended. “I kind of think you deserve it.”  

Munalune frowned. “That’s irrelevant! One such as myself burdened with great responsibility and purpose can’t be shackled by the confines and restrictions of those with such pedestrian understanding of the world.” 
 

“Is there a point to this?” Elliot asked getting more and more frustrated with the rude intrusion of Hilda’s granddaughter.  

 

“Sex!” Munalune stated. “You’ve been fucking my grandma and I need that to continue.”  

Elliot was stunned. “W-what?!”  
 

“As I was saying before, grandma cut me off, but she forgot to actually freeze my account, something she assured me she was going to do today. Do you know who she was doing today instead.”  

Elliot blushed.  

“Exactly.” Munalune beamed. “I’ve come to evaluate your intentions and offer assurances that might mutually benefit the both of us!”  

Munalune crept closer to him still sitting on his mattress. Moving from the edge of the bed to sit right next to him. “I had to confirm it was actually you.” She said softly. “The shy boy from my party that Jasmine picked up is the one fucking my grandma. It’s kind of funny when you think about it.”  

Elliot gulped. 

Munalune moved her face even closer. “What are your intentions with her?” She whispered. “A cute young, man like you could have your pick of any MAJOR in the state. Are you just playing around? Was it a fling? A one and done?”  

Elliot was starting to feel nervous with a girl this pretty so close to his face. Her breath smelled sweet and her soft features were intoxicating. The curvatures and contours of her face holding a sense of warm familiarity. Like staring at Hilda through a filter of youth. “I-I don’t know?” Elliot stammered. He retreated to find his back pressed into the headboard. He had no room to maneuver, backed into a corner by Munalune.  

She sensed her advantage placing a hand above him and planting it firmly on the head board. Munalune was actually slightly shorter than him but in this atmosphere, she seemed a MAJOR herself. It was uncanny how much her mannerisms intentionally or not mimicked Hilda’s  

“I could provide...incentives to keep seeing her.” Munalune walked her index and middle finger up the slope of Elliot’s torso. “Two Maldera’s are better than one.” 

Elliot felt the temperature in the room rise ten degrees as his pants suddenly felt a size too small. “I-I” 

“Hrmm?” Munalune breathed into his ear.  

Elliot jerked forward pressing his palms into her chest and pushing forward against the soft plushness. “I like HIlda!” He blurted as Munalune went flying onto her back.  

Munalune lay sprawled on her back like a girl deflowered. Eyes wide in shock of disappointment and rejection before it was morphed into her signature smile. “I suddenly get why gram-gram's went so stupid for you.” She rose and fixed the creases in her top. “You’re just a sweet little dork aren’t you?”  

Elliot didn’t know whether to feel proud or insulted by what she’d just said.  

“Oh, this makes things so much easier!” Munalune beamed. “I thought this whole naïve, swee tboy thing was just an act, but you actually, genuinely want to date my grandma!”  

“I don’t know if we’re dating.” Elliot stated. “I mean we’ve....we’ve.” His mind flashed with fresh images of Hilda’s body, sweaty and supple. Her voice moaning deeply into him and the taste of her tongue lingered in his mouth. “Only been...y’know.”  

Munalune smirked at that.  

 

“I’ve known your grandma less than a week.” Elliot said meekly. The realization that he’d had sex with a woman twice in one week had just dawned on him. A woman he’d only had a few conversations with. There was no way to know what they truly even were yet or what they meant to each other besides the fun and passion of the moment. They were sexually compatible. That’s the best he could believe right now. “I don’t even know if she really likes me or just sees me as a minor boy toy.”  

“Oh she likes you.” Munalune said. “I can assure you that.” Her grandmother had been on cloud nine when she’d returned home that day. Not mentioning once about Munalune’s account, or the birthday money she’d “confiscated” that had already been deposited inside. She must of done so out of habit, distracted by her romance high. Munalune discovering herself to be ten grand richer in the process.  

 

“I shouldn’t have come here.” Munalune said. “I apologize again Elliot. I keep underestimating you.”  

She rose from the bed and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. “Just keep doing what you’re doing “boy toy”. She winked at him before heading toward the door. “I’ll be in touch.” She said before closing the door behind her.  

 

Elliot sat on his bed stunned and not entirely sure what had just happened.  





Poomph, poomph! 

Riley’s fists knocked into the heavy bag jostling the equipment with educated punches. Elliot tried his best to keep it steady for her but as a minor the back was at least twice his size and probably three times his weight.  

Riley pummeled it with two quick jabs, then a cross. A combo of punches pushing the bag right into his face. Elliot held on as hard as he could the practice of which strained his arm muscles to maximum effort providing a workout him as well.  

“So this biker chick gets all up in my face because I accidentally knocked over her boyfriend or some shit.” Riley stated between breaths and between punches. “I apologized to him and stuff but she wanted to throw hands for no reason.” She growled as she continued to describe an altercation, she’d had this morning. It had put her in a bad mood which had shown through the force of her blows into the bag.  

“I don’t know what the big deal was.” Minnie said effortlessly pulling herself up on a horizontal bar across from the heavy bag. “The guy was just an emo little shit!” Her arm muscles strained taught on what was normally a trim and petite appearing form. Hidden weapons that only appeared when needed.  

 

“You know that’s not the point.” Riley said adding another flurry for emphasis.  

“So what happened?” Elliot grunted from the force of her blow reverberating through the bag and into his body.  

“I punched her.” Riley said matter of factly. “But I guess the little dude’s entourage didn’t take it well or something. I was suddenly in a 2v1.”  

“Really!?” Elliot gasped.  

“Yeah, there was some blond chick, with a real bad attitude, totally stuck up, rich girl type.” Riley motioned a finger to a fresh shiner on her right eye. “She gave me this.” Riley smiled almost proud. “But I gave her and that biker bitch one’s to match. But get this, just when things were getting good-” 

“The tiny emo prick’s mom broke it up!” Minnie interrupted still putting in repeated sets of pull ups. Almost bored by the process of physical fitness.  

“She fucking reported me to the administration!” Riley snapped with a powerful blow the force of which travelled through the bag and launched Elliot backward five feet onto the floor. “Oh, shit!”  

Riley stopped and went to help him up.  

“Why are you even humoring him with this!?” Minnie seethed dropping from the bar to hold the bag herself. “You’re both just embarrassing yourselves with this mutual delusion.”  

Riley glared at Minnie as she picked Elliot up off the ground. They held a stare at each other. “Fuck you, Minnie.” Riley seethed.  

“Maybe later.” Minnie huffed. “Stop holding back for your little dweeb’s minor ego.”  

Riley grit her teeth and took up her boxing stance. In a blur a flurry of furious punches hit the back at supersonic speed. The sound echoed through the gym like miniature sonic booms. One after the other with enough force to break concrete. Minnie and the back held on a feat of herculean strength itself.  

Elliot was humbled by the display. Minnesota didn’t look like much for a MAJOR but she truly. Her leg muscles bulged and tightened with effort, expanding the tight dark fabric of her gym tights. Her back muscled rigidly defined as they strained from the tension of her arms holding the bag themselves, defined by her fingers gripping the material like steel pincers in a death grip. She smiled down darkly at Elliot as wispy strands of her blonde hair flew past her face from the sheer force of Riley’s furious impacts. A smug satisfaction that her bait had worked to instigate Riley and wordlessly prove her point more than her bitter words ever could.  

Elliot was in awe. These two were superior to him. That was just a hard fact of nature.  

Elliot sighed and went to a rack of weights. Minor weights of course and he picked up the largest set he could find. His male ego bad been bruised and he wanted to prove something to himself. Fifty pounds. Surely he could curl that right?.... 

….He couldn’t. 12 pounds was more his speed. Dammit.  

“So anyway.” Riley growled still hammering at the heavy bag. “I have a mark on my record now. My first strike. Two more and it’s grounds for expulsion.”  

“Yeah.” Elliot grunted as he strained with the weights that were already starting to make his arms sour after only ten reps. He needed to at least finish a few sets or he’d never feel adequate.  

“But I can appeal it.” Riley huffed stopping briefly to take a breath and wipe some sweat off her forehead. “And I sure as shit am, cause I’m not letting two stuck up bitches stain my record.”  

“What...are..you...getting at!?” Elliot grunted finishing his second set. 

Riley went back to punching. “A minor would make a great character witness to the academic board.” Riley stated. “Give me a rub, yknow.”  

She punched the bag hard. “Show that..” 

Another punch even harder “I’m not some...” 

Another punch, harder still. Even Minnie jumped at it. “Violent thug!” 

Even harder! Minnie was forced off the back with a loud thud! That made Elliot smile.  

“Could, you...do me a solid?” Riley asked.   

“Of....course!” Elliot strained finishing his third set. He would go for a fourth. “Any..ti-” No he wouldn’t. His arms gave out and he dropped the weights one landing right on his toe causing him to scream as pain shot from his foot to his brain.  

Minnie howled in petty laugher!  

“Minnie!” Riley snapped! 

“What?!” She shouted back at her. “It’s not my fault your friend’s ego is so fragile he blew out his arms trying to prove what a big tough guy he is!” She added a mocking tone to the last part. She strolled over to him in one MAJOR step and bent down to pick up the comically small weights in one had. She flipped one like a coin in her fingers catching it like it weighed nothing at all. It probably did to her. “Try not to push yourself too hard, idiot. Don’t want you hurting yourself right?”   

They held a stare. Minesota didn’t seem as indifferent to him in that moment as usual even though her eyes were still cold.  

“Right.” he sighed in defeat.  

“Hmmf.” She turned her head and left the gym.  

Riley crouched down next to him. “Let me check your foot, dude. Make sure you didn’t break something.”  

“I hate your girlfriend.” Elliot stated.  

Riley removed his shoe and sock to see a nice purple bruise that covered three of his toes that were smooshed tightly together. Ouch. “She hates you too.” Riley said.  

Elliot winced as he tried to move the toes. He could wiggle two of them but the big toe was motionless.  

“It’s busted, dude.” Riley stated. “We need to get you to the campus infirmary.” 

Elliot sighed. He had a busted his toe as well as his ego. MIght as well add more pain since he was on a role.  

“I’m seeing Hilda.” he stated.  





“You poor baby!” Hilda cooed at her little lover as he sat on her lap for an afternoon of cuddling. When he’d called her she’s expected an afternoon of gentle love making, but instead she’d discovered her minor love forlorn and injured. His company was still appreciated. In fact it might be better for them to have some intimacy not related to sex.  

“What happened?” Hilda asked.  

“I got in a fight with a friend.” Elliot revealed.  

“The girl at the restaurant?” Hilda guessed. “She did this to you?” 

Elliot felt Hilda’s grip tighten around him in protective anger. Her strong finger pressing him into the ridges of her exposed abdomen and softness of her chest. She was wearing a sexy lace number and silk negligee clearly expecting something steamier from his presence.  

“No!” Elliot instantly blurted. “Never! She’s just mad at me.”  

“For what?” Hilda asked.  

“Seeing you.” Elliot answered.  

Hilda felt a twinge of guilt at that. She didn’t want to ruin his relationships. “Sorry.” She stated. “I don’t want to come between you and your friend.”  

“Don’t be.” Elliot sighed. “It’s not your fault. It’s just something we have to work through I guess.”  
 

“That’s a pretty mature way of looking at it.” Hilda smiled softly. She didn’t expect a boy this young to be so even tempered and self reflective. It was a trait she liked. Her old lovers would be raging about something like this.  

Elliot sighed and melted further into Hilda’s embrace. He had asked to spend the next few days with her and give him and Riley some much needed distance. She had eagerly obliged although he was a little worried at what that meant for him. For one, thing Munalune lived with Hilda and their last meeting left things between them uncertain. “Moonie” made him nervous and he wasn’t sure if it was okay to tell Hilda she had visited even if her motives for it were somewhat uncertain. Should he snitch about how their fledgling romance was benefitting Hilda’s granddaughter? Maybe Hilda already knew. She was a sharp woman.  

Hilda reclined back on her massive bed, holding Elliot with her. She pressed him firmly into her busom and started nibbling at the nap of his neck and slowly rubbing his chest as something from some streaming service played on her large, mounted, 4k, OLED, television as background noise. She didn’t have any sexual intentions but one of the appeals of a minor was just holding them, playing with them, fiddling and teasing them in your hands, molding them like a lump of clay in your finger tips to respond to your attention. It was remarkable stress relief that flooded her body and mind with dopamine at his very touch.  

Of course, the gentle touch of a beautiful woman did inevitably lead to a sexual response intended or not. Hilda could see Elliot’s pants widen as he pinched a tent in her embrace. The boy moaned and fidgeted to try to hide his burgeoning lust. It was cute. Adorable. A turn on. She couldn’t help herself as her hand snaked down the hem of his underwear and grazed the underside of his groin and balls before settling on his hardened member.  

Elliot yelped in shock and pleasure as she started to stroke him.  

“I think I’m going to enjoy having you here, Ellie!” She mused kissing his neck and head hard. He squealed in as an almost feminine moan of forced pleasure escaped him despite his resistance. She stroked her fingers through is light platinum hair as she turned him over to gently straddle him careful not to apply too much weight.  He was bathed in her shadow and his eyes went wide as she unwrapped her silk nightie and unstrapped her bra. Yes, she would enjoy having him many, many times.  

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hrmm. Well. Merry whatever winter adjacent holiday you celebrate I guess. 

Weird thought for the moment but you know I finished the original MAJOR/minor like a week before I had major heart surgery!? That's crazy! I was just re-reading those stories and I don't even know who that NotSirk even is?! Dude was crazy! 

See you when I see you and who know when that will be! That cool? Yeah that's cool!. Also it's really weird how uploading the file for this story somehow changes the indents when reading it on the site. I have no idea how to fix that which isn't cool.