- Text Size +
Story Notes:

(This is a short side story in my "Planet X" fantasy world setting.)

There probably won't be a second chapter, but who knows, maybe this rogue is luckier than he seems.

Author's Chapter Notes:

(If there's enough positive input towards a continuation I'll easily consider it. Otherwise look forward to seeing more of this Goddess taking willing and unwilling sacrifices in other stories surrounding this area.)

 

After catching wind of the location of a particular legendary treasure, worth more than the lifetime of petty crimes and heists had ever afforded him, a brazen, young human rogue set off on a quest to make himself rich.

The journey to his target, the top of the Black Spire in the City of Darkness, was a long and arduous one from his homeland in the mountain valleys of the north. He had however, set out well prepared and made quick work of the main leg of the distance by “borrowing” a mount beast from a travelling  merchant caravan.

The lands far to the south in the Shadowlands, through the swamps was a far different place than the green fields he was used to, and far more dangerous, known to be the habitat of various feral beast-peoples and under the ever watchful eye of the Goddesses of Elemental Darkness. The Titanesses in these lands were known for acts of wanton cruelty and subjugation of smaller mortals like himself.

This was of course, in stark contrast to the neutral and good peace-keeping guardians of Earth and Light from his homelands. Shuddering at the thought while keeping to shaded side roads and passes to avoid any unwanted encounters he slowly made his way into the massive walled fortress-metropolis proper.

Trying not to waste time gawking at the architecture rising far above him, designed for the giantesses themselves who properly owned these lands, or the smaller dwellings and shops dispersed throughout and within their walls he moved quickly. Continually scanning the horizon of the interior of the huge walled city for the rumored “Spire” which he sought.

Seeing a sheer, shiny, obsidian like tower rising above the rest, with strangely shaped huge windows cut into its surface periodically as it rose into the clouds above, he steeled himself realizing he had found his target.

Taking some time to rest and stable his riding beast, he visited the nearby tavern. Some time was spent silently drinking by himself among the other mortal and half-giant-sized patrons within. He tried to hide his reactionary fear when the building shuddered as the giantesses walked by outside, a fairly unfamiliar experience to him as giants and smaller races stayed mostly at safe distances from each other in his land.

After falling asleep for awhile at his table, he roused himself from wicked dreams of being arrested for his crimes or caught by the tower guards here in this city of a people and goddesses known for acts of punishment and cruelty far greater than his own. Taking a moment to brace himself and gathering his wits he double checked that he hadn’t aroused any suspicion and found the tavern to be mostly empty.

Moving quickly out into the giant streets with his hood drawn up, he made his way to the base of the sheer Black Spire. Finding the huge front door to be understandably guarded by 2 armor clad giantesses he quickly ducked around some nearby buildings and made his way to the back of the crystalline surface of the high rising wall of the tower. Reaching into his satchel, he retrieved a cloth wrapped pair of gauntlets and boots.

These, he mused while looking at the shimmering brass and crystal embedded items as he threw his leather boots into his bag, were what he had spent most of his journey’s preparation money on. Dawning the strange, metallic gloves and shoes he recalled the instructions given to him by the Lilliputian gadgeteer he had purchased them from.

Pressing the palm of his hand onto the crystalline sphere protruding from each piece he watched them glow dimly in the shady crevice beside the building. Taking a deep breath and gazing up at the massive tower stretching overhead, he stretched and flexed his body and pressed his hand against the stone.

Feeling the device react, like a magnetic force holding his hand against the stone, he followed by raising and pressing his foot onto it firmly and watched as it too stuck in place. Testing the grip, he placed both feet on the wall and attempted to stand horizontally off of it.

Trying not to laugh as he miraculously wiggled in place he smirked, thinking about how easy this job was going to be. Clambering onto the side of the building like a weird humanoid lizard or monkey of some kind, he began to quickly ascend the tower, attempting to make as little noise as possible.

As he made his way up the slick surface, he glanced around periodically to make sure as he passed the various windows lining the Spire’s walls that he didn’t attract any attention from guards or the building’s residents.

According to the information he had gained back home from the Gallu bandits he traded with, less than reputable-horned humanoid natives of these lands, the treasure he sought was housed in the upper reaches of the tower. The tell-tale sign supposedly being the final visible opening or window upon its surface which is one of 2 entrances into the fabled chamber where the gem he sought is held.

He continued climbing the building, designed for humanoids much larger than his own frame, for what seemed like forever, may have been hours. Pausing momentarily here and there to refresh his stamina with an energy drink from his satchel and rest, enchanted onto the side of the building with the help of the strange Lilliputian devices.

Finally, after passing through a rather otherworldly experience of walking across the shimmering side of the tower through a chilly ceiling layer of clouds above the city, he entered into the open night sky above.

In the distance he could see the massive twin moons setting into the southern sea past the swamplands and the distant glimmering sun peeking over the surface of the mountains on the horizon.
Taking it in for a moment he shook his head and looked up the side of the tower towards his assumed goal.

A single massive clear-cut window frame, with a set of bars made to keep other giant-sized intruders out, was visible not too far above his current location. Readying himself he clambered up the final bit of distance and quickly made his way over the edge of the windowsill, rushing to hide behind the bars and peek into the room.

As he gazes within, he’s overwhelmed by a sense of shock, and awestruck by the vision before him.

The room isn’t a treasure chamber as he’d imagined by any means. Instead, it appears to be a massive, lavishly decorated bedroom of some kind, complete with a huge bed stretching out underneath the windowsill. Various decorative statues line the wall, wardrobes, a vanity mirror cabinet, and other feminine features are placed throughout. All seemingly made for a titaness sized resident.

The rogues mouth drops as the area shakes, from his vantage point upon the window, a building sized pale woman, scantily clad in bedroom lingerie walks from out of sight into view.

Letting her hair down, she stretches her body, revealing the full scale of her magnificent porcelain flesh, long flowing metallic colored hair, thin dark colored demonic looking tail, and the curved horns jutting from the sides of her head. All towards the open window, seemingly paying no attention to the tiny intruder.

However, past the glorious view of her semi-exposed body flexing before him, he sees the prize he’s after. Across the room sitting upon the vanity on a small stand alongside other crystals, trinkets and baubles seemingly collected by this Giantess, is the legendary White-Fire Diamond which he seeks. Its pale light emanates from within its glimmering surface casting light across the other nearby inferior stones and metals.

His mouth beginning to water at the thought of the life of royal luxury he could lead if he can secure the watermelon sized gem, he steels himself. Realizing his chance is at hand, he seizes the opportunity as the Titaness is turned around and readying herself to settle into bed. Running and leaping from the windowsill down towards the soft surface of the bedsheets below.

He rolls silently upon landing and begins to move across and throughout the wrinkled plain stretching before him. Relaxing in her chambers the giantess begins to ready herself for bed, stripping off her outer garments and settling into the comfort of her plush covered sleeping area. Stretching and admiring herself for a moment she pays little attention to the small form running across her blankets.

While running across the sheer surface of the sheets, focused on the goal far across the room, the rogue is unable to steady himself as the giantess sits down onto the bed. Her weight moves the soft ground beneath his feet, and he finds himself tumbling forward suddenly falling.

As she prepares to slip off her under-garments and wave her hand to turn off the lights, she feels the stumbling form of a small humanoid fall against her foot. Looking back casually she sees the little human looking up at her gigantic form looming over his body with a horrified expression on his face.

Laughing to herself, amused, she speaks down towards the tiny man as he quickly regains his balance, standing carefully on the bedsheets as they shift under her moving weight.

 "Well well, look what we have here. You must be quite a daring little pervert to have snuck this deeply into my personal quarters, all this just to get a look at me?”

As she shifts herself and begins to bend over the movement of the bed causes the tiny intruder to lose his balance further and fall again, struggling to catch his balance.

The giantess arches her back, her massive ass overshadowing his small form. She purposefully poses her outstretched rear end above him and bathing him in the surrounding heat from her body and her potent scent from moving around in her tight clothing throughout the day.

Speaking towards the small humanoid without looking back towards his form her voice reverberates over the area.

 "Well I guess I can't really blame you, who could resist this magnificent ass of mine, I suppose there haven't been too many sacrifices sent to me today..."

The tiny man stumbles in her shadow still struggling to stand on the shifting blankets, and now gazing up in awe of the building sized ass hovering above him. The horned Goddess shifts her weight entirely, stretching her massive ass down towards the tiny man.

 "I'm sure you wanted a closer look, right? Well this ass needs a sacrifice right now and you look like you'd do just right. So, you want to volunteer?"

The tiny man attempts to protest as he clambers across the bedsheets trying to get to his feet to run, his voice seems unheard or ignored by the ears of the Goddess far above.

She quickly slips her panties down across the surface of her ass looming above the tiny man. He gets to his feet and begins to run between her legs towards her feet attempting to escape the area. As he runs, his eyes focus on her building sized feet shifting across the bedsheets, her toes flexing together as they push towards him, forming a barrier behind her body.

He panics as he looks back towards the heat he feels radiating from above his body, he stands speechless as he gazes at the now exposed ass and pussy hovering above him. In his moment of shock, the Goddess's spade ended tail quickly wraps around his midsection and begins to lift him from the bedsheet surface.

As the tiny man feels himself lifted, he watches as the surface of her naked ass passes by his small form, struggling at the helplessness of the tail wrapped tightly against him. She shifts again, bounding him through the air as she deftly lifts him to a more proper position holding him close to the center of her outstretched cheeks.

Repositioning herself, she sighs as she uses her fingers to pull her flesh aside exposing the sweat slick area deep between her ample cheeks to the cold outside air and flexing her pink asshole slightly, as she giggles and speaks down towards her tiny prey.

  "Oh, don't try to escape NOW! You came all the way, here didn't you? This is what YOU wanted… and trust me, my ass wants you too!"

The tiny rogue shakes while her words echo over him. Her cheeks part in front of him, moving aside with a sound and weight that shakes the area, he's washed over with a heavily intensified heat from her now spread pussy and ass, only seemingly a few yards away from his body.

The air around him becomes quickly thick and heavy with her scent. He watches in horror as the glistening rim of her asshole, large enough to engulf most of his body, flexes, for a moment showing him a wet, hot, fleshy abyss within.

 "Oh please, don't move around too much or I might drop you-"

The Goddess says as she slowly raises her tail wrapped around the tiny above her spread cheeks. Moving him closer towards herself she carefully guides him into the warm area between her cheeks, hovering him just above her asshole.

 "Don't worry my butt will thank you, it's gotten no attention all day and it's quite hungry for a little sacrifice! Here, let me help you…"

The unfortunate rogue shifts himself trying desperately to get free and attempt to climb to safety somehow, looking around for anything he can use to help himself. As he sees the mountains of flesh around himself moving, he realizes his efforts are pointless. He stares helplessly as he's raised into the area between her cheeks, watching his surroundings slowly become nothing but peach colored fleshy walls.

The smell and heat from her body become overwhelming now. Coughing to maintain his breathing in the thick air, he feels the moisture from her body washing across his legs and lower body and looks down to realize they're dangling only feet from the twitching surface of her asshole. He struggles, panicking, only to feel the grip of the coiled tail suddenly let go of his body.

The tiny man feels himself falling, and bounces slightly off the hot, wet surface of the Goddess's flesh. As he begins to roll, he reflexively grabs at the area around himself trying to stop from falling the vast distance off her ass and onto the bedsheet below.

As his struggling form haphazardly touches against the sensitive area between her cheeks the Goddess giggles and grins back towards him. Laughing, she teasingly speaks back towards her plaything.

 "I don't know why you're struggling, this must be like a dream come true for a little pervert like you, right? You get to please your Goddess, and be this close to one of her most sacred places, this is what you wanted, why you came here, isn't it?"

The tiny continues to struggle, managing to shift himself into a position gripping onto the wet flesh between her cheeks and holding his body outstretched like a rock-climber above her moving rim beneath him.

Coughing, he spits out some of the fluids that got into his mouth as his face and head slid against her flesh. His senses now overwhelmed by her presence as his vision becomes glazed from the heat and moisture around him, and his mouth and nose are filled with the smell and taste of her sweat and sex.

Jiggling her ass slightly she continues to laugh down towards the tiny man, as she feels his balance slip and freely rolls him across the surface of her anus and between her cheeks as she shifts her hips.

 "Don't worry, you're going to a good place, and you won't be alone, my ass has swallowed up plenty of grateful little worshippers like you, they always struggle at first. But eventually they all realize this is where they belong..."

The man panics as he feels the flesh shift around him, her body’s motion causing him to be slapped down against the moist lip of her asshole roughly as he rolls against its surface. He attempts to right himself as she speaks down towards him but quickly feels his arm slip into the wet cavern beneath him.

Her asshole reacts gripping tightly onto him and sucking his arm within the warm, wet interior of her body up to his shoulder. His face is pressed against the sticky flesh as the fluids from the area fill his mouth and nose, gagging him as he screams.

Still speaking down towards him she begins to spread her fingers throughout the area, searching for the feeling of his tiny fleshy form. As she feels a finger brush against what seems like his back she teasingly speaks.

 "Mmm there you are- you know you're so small all I can really feel are your movements down there. It seems like you're really trying, so I guess I'll give you a little PUSH in the right direction~"

As her fingers settle onto his back and shoulder, he struggles, as a weight begins to slowly press against him, pushing his body against the wet form of her asshole and rubbing his face deeper in-between the folds of her flesh.

"Here you go, let me... Nng… help you… sometimes you just have to rub it a little… Ahhnn-"

He hears the moans of pleasure cutting through her speech as her truck sized fingers bear down on his tiny form, crushing him against the tight surface of her flexing anus. As she pushes, the motion begins to slowly rub his face and torso against the fleshy surface and grins in pleasure at the sensation of the tiny struggling form. The tiny man attempts to scream in horror as he feels the surface of flesh beneath him begin to heat and stretch in response to the motions of his body.

 "J-Just a bit more… Ahh… D-Don't worry so much, you're going to become part of my body… Nng… after you're in there deep enough... you'll be broken down inside me... Ahhhnn- … and become part of this beautiful ass you love so much! You'll be used as fuel to make this glorious ass even more magnificent~ Now stop struggling! This ass is used to getting what it wants, and it wants YOU, NOW-! Nng-"

The Goddess teased down towards the tiny man as she felt him grasp against her flesh and fingertip fruitlessly. Rubbing him against herself with increasing intensity she could feel her asshole starting to flex against his form.

The tiny man gasped in fear as he heard her words wash over him and felt the pressure increase against his body, his upper torso now slowly sliding into the hungrily flexing form of her anus as it began to swallow his upper body.

Feeling surprisingly turned on by the moment she suddenly pressed down on his body with her fingertip, pushing until she felt her finger enter herself and his tiny form wiggling against the walls of her insides.

He attempted to close his mouth and nose as he felt his head slide between the slippery folds but opened his mouth in a scream of pain as the massive finger suddenly increased its pressure against his back, shoving his torso and most of his lower body into the slimy and hot dark space. The slick flesh quickly folding around him and covering his face and body in the fluids from her body.

Panic at the situation set in and he began to struggle at his surroundings. Desperately grasping at the slippery surface around himself, kicking and wiggling his body and his legs still partially gripped by the tightly flexing form of her anus.

Looking into the dripping hot cavern around himself, dimly lit by the light coming in around him and whatever made its way through her skin he realized the inevitability of the situation before himself. He found himself struggling to breath the dense, wet air, and dizzy with the overwhelming sensations surrounding him.

Giving one final push to slowly slide his struggling legs into herself, she takes her time. She moans in pleasure as his wiggling form pushes against her rim as it passes into her eagerly awaiting insides.

Feeling the tiny body slide completely into the warm interior of her ass, she feels around for a moment with her finger, stimulating herself and searching for the confirmation of her tiny prey. Pressing her finger against a still cool fleshy form she pushes him against the surface of her insides moaning and giggling at the sensation.

 "Ahhnn... There we go... Isn't that better? Ah… so warm inside isn't it? Oh... I guess I didn't ask if you were okay with the smell heh... but I'm sure you'll get used to it... Heh… Now if you don't mind, I'm going to get a bit more comfortable..."

The tiny man struggled in vain as he felt his entire body slowly forced into the warm slick cavernous space within the Goddess's anal cavity, the tender walls of flesh around himself quickly flexing and moving at his touch or movement to spread or constrict around his body, crushing him between the wet surface in the intensifying heat and overwhelming scent of her body around him.

Feeling the finger press against him he shifted to fight against it, only to be overtaken and slide against the surface of the cavernous fleshy walls, jiggling in response as the area became even more slick with fluids.

As she spoke, her voice carried, muffled, through the surface of her flesh, echoing through the chamber he was trapped in as her finger slowly relented and slid back through the flexing opening of her anus. This quickly shut off the source of immediately light and left him in the dim light penetrating her flesh.

Laying down roughly and rolling over to get more comfortable the Goddess sighed satisfied to herself and rolled her eyes slightly as she glanced at her nails. Feeling the tiny form still moving deep between her cheeks inside herself she spoke,

 "Ahh... there we go... mmm... It's always so much better when they struggle, but it makes me worried I'm going to break them before the good part..."

She says as she slowly caresses herself, enjoying the sensation of movement and flexing her anus slightly, feeling it grasp against the tiny man's wiggling form.

In the darkness of her intestine the tiny man felt his surroundings shift as he's thrown against the tunnel walls and covered in an increasingly thick layer of filth and slick liquid from his surroundings. Coughing he spits as he struggles to breath in the humid air around himself.

As his body settles onto a surface of the tunnel, he hears the Goddess's voice reverberating around himself again, and as he attempts to balance himself against the nearby fleshy wall and stand, he watches as the area constricts.

The squishy flesh quickly rushes around him and surrounds him, pressing his body into a compressed form covered in the slickened flesh. Then quickly it restricts, dropping him back onto the perceived floor of the tunnel. He groans as he lifts his face off the sticky flesh and feels his body weak and broken grasping at the flesh around himself.

Continuing to caress herself the Goddess slowly slides her hands between her cheeks and down towards her pussy, feeling herself and rubbing her fingertips across the wet lips until they find her warm clit, she begins to casually pleasure herself to the sensation of her tiny victim as he begins his futile quest of survival within her body.

 "Ah yes, now I get to have a little fun~"

She says as she continues to pleasure herself and flexes her body with little regard to her miniature captive. As she feels her body relax, she hears a groaning sound passing through her gut and past her pussy towards her ass.

 "Uh oh... I guess I could have warned you about the inherent risks of well, being where you are…"

She laughs as she adjusts herself, spreading her cheeks as a small fart passes out of her ass.

The tiny man, meanwhile, feels the area around himself moving, and hearing her voice and the moans emanating from around himself, coupled with the increasing slickness dripping from the fleshy walls, he realizes with horror that she's touching herself.

The movement of her fingers pressing into and against her pussy roughly change the terrain around himself as he finds himself struggling to maintain a position in the flexing fleshy chamber constricting and restricting around him.

Suddenly he's dropped to the wet floor again as everything goes still. He hears a whooshing sound, like a wind rushing towards him, alongside an echoing groan that emits throughout her flesh around him. Just as it happens, he realizes what's coming. A burst of hot air and the smell of her digestion rushes from deeper within her body and throws his back against her anus.

Feeling the tickling sensation of the tiny form struggling against her flesh she slides her fingers out from within herself and slowly spreads her cheeks open again. She smirks slightly as she looks back and sees the coughing form of the tiny man, gasping for air, sticking out of her asshole.

 "Oh hey! There you are little one." She says laughing down towards him. "Thought I lost you there for a minute, well I'm glad you're okay, because I'm definitely not done yet..."

The tiny rogue watches stunned as her fingers, holding the vast form of the gigantic ass cheek hovering above him, slowly begin to slide out of view. Realizing what she's doing he attempts to struggle against the fleshy ring holding him. As he moves however it flexes against him, pulling him in deeper, up to his shoulders as he scrambles, grasping with his arm at the slick surface around himself.

As she shifts the liquids flowing from her excited pussy begin to spread into the area and course across his body and face further wetting the area as he wiggles.

 "Oh yeah, I guess you should get a good breath of fresh air while you can... heh, I'm sorry about the smell, but I suppose you should get used to it... after all it's all you're going to experience for a long, long time~"

She laughs as she lets her fingers slide off of the slickened surface of her cheek, hearing the clapping sound it makes as it quickly falls and slaps against the fleshy surface of its twin closing the area atop the tiny struggling form as she feels it quickly slide back where it belongs, like the rest of the little sacrifices brought to her, swallowed by her glorious body.

The rogue watches as the massive form of her butt cheek drops towards him as the fingertips slide out of view. He tries to scream but is cut off as the thick flesh covers the area by the folds of her anus, passing over his face and arms, pushing him back into the constricting fleshy tunnel.

As he struggles the area becomes thick with fluids and constricts continually around him. He hears her laughter fill the area as she continues to moan. As the moans continue, he is no longer able to struggle, the flesh around him tightly constricting him and passing him deeper into her body.

Her scent and taste fills his senses and he's no longer able to see through the sweat and grime stinging his eyes. He hears the sound of her voice echoing around him through her flesh, and the sound of her body moving against itself.

Slowly as the hot flesh begins to crush parts of his body and the sound of her moans and flesh become all he can perceive, he begins to lose consciousness and all he knows becomes a wet, warm, moving darkness.