- Text Size +

Nitra went for the city, but as soon as she left the hotel, she was approached by another guy. His name was Dieter, who also loved giantesses, like Klaus. But instead of taking a job at a hotel for giants, he simply lingered near it, looking for lone giantesses during the holiday season.

"Hey, lady! Can I give you a tour of Leipzig?" he called up to her.

Nitra looked down, took a step back because her boobs obscured her view and saw the little guy.

"Ooh, that is nice, but I get one tomorrow already," she said.

"How long do you stay?" Dieter asked.

"Two days."

"Aaah, you cannot see all of Leipzig in one day. Let me show you some interesting things, you can see the rest tomorrow then," he offered.

"Oh. Yes. Ok, fine," Nitra replied, having seen the logic of his reasoning. True, she had been to Hamburg and Berlin for two days each as well and hadn't seen all of those cities too.

"Do you know the Völkerschlachtdenkmal, the Monument to the Battle of the Nations? No trip to Leipzig is complete without having seen it."

"No. Could you show me?" Nitra called down at the little guy at her feet, who barely reached halfway up her calf.

"Yes, sure! I have my car with me, just follow it as I drive there," he offered.

"Oooh, yes, great!" Nitra said delighted, clapping her hands. A few startled crows flew from the nearby trees.

Dieter drove through Leipzig, the huge form of Nitra following him on the sidewalk. People dodged her as her huge footfalls came down, here and there a brittle tile cracked. Luckily she didn't step on anything, though a few times she almost crushed a trashcan when she was too much focussing on his car, Dieter noticed in the rear mirror.

Having arrived at the Monument to the Battle of the Nations, he parked his car near it and smiled as Nitra approached. This one seemed easy, he thought. Most giantesses, they totally resembled human girls in that respect, made snide remarks when he offered his "service" or said "no" in an offended way. Last year, one even spat at him, covering his entire face with stinking spittle. But this one was a dim-wit.

Dieter talked about the monument, acting as if he was an expert. But what he told was what almost every resident of Leipzig knew and could be googled and read on the internet within seconds. But Nitra was genuinely impressed, gazing up at the almost 300 feet high landmark. It reminded her of the temples back home, though this building would barely pass for a shrine on Brechia. Too small.

"Yes, its very solid," Dieter concluded. "It could even carry you on top of it."

"Oooh yes? Then I can climb up and look all over the city!" Nitra replied, wrongly deducing from her little friends' remark that it was permitted to do so. Before Dieter could react, the giantess had begun scaling the monument.

Nitra climbed up the Völkerschlachtdenkmal. With her long, long, legs she was able to reach its top in no time. From its 299 feet of height, plus her own 35 (the height of her eyelevel), the giantess could see over a good part of Leipzig. Nitra took her cellphone and began taking pictures and selfies, while Dieter watched her in awe from below. The monument seemed much less impressive with the huge form of Nitra on it. What a woman! And what tits! She would make a good statue, he thought, his lions reacting accordingly.