- Text Size +

"Hey! You! Giant woman! Get down!" A policeman on patrol shouted up to Nitra. Climbing the monument was forbidden, certainly if one stood 36 feet and could damage parts of it with one's sheer mass. "Climbing is forbidden! Get down immediately!"

"Oh. Sorry... yes, sir", Nitra stuttered embarrassed as she saw the tiny form of the officer looking up at her. She climbed down as fast as she managed, but being around 50 feet above the ground, she heard the officer cry "faster!". So she turned, seated herself on a ledge, stretched her legs and jumped down. Her gigantic form sailed for a second or two through the air before she landed with a thunderous "THUD!".

Right on Dieter's parked car!

With a loud crash, the vehicle was flattened instantaneous under the huge feet and heavy shoes of the 22-ton giantess. Its frame bent in an angle they wasn't meant to, the windshields smashed into thousands of diamond-like pieces, the metal buckled and crushed. Though Nitra's feet were by far not big enough to cover the car completely, their size and of course the weight of the giant girl turned the vehicle immediately into scrap.

Dieter hadn't seen it. The impact of her landing had caused a minor earthquake that had knocked him off his feet. Some of the statues on the monument trembled, but luckily, everything remained undamaged. Safe for Dieters car.

"Oops! Sorry, I...", Nitra began as she saw what she had done. She stepped from the total loss car, looked at it before bending over and scraping it from the tarmac, which showed a few cracks. The giantess lifted the car, compared to her as big as a large card box, to her face and examined it. Nope, damaged beyond repair.

Dieter, having stood up, was in shock. His beautiful car, destroyed by a giantess accidentally jumping on it in her haste to get off the Völkerschlachtdenkmal! He recalled having heard form a giantess in Lübeck, who owned a scrapyard and flattened cars with her feet for a living. He always wanted to see her do this, but the idea that his own car had been flattened in such a manner was too much for him. He felt his knees shake, pee ran down his leg, and then his instincts kicked in. He ran.

Nitra saw her little friend running. Another one. Humans were so strange sometimes, always running away when something unintended happened. Maybe because they were so small and fragile, she thought. After all, could she not eat one whole? She has done so, because her contract obliged her to devour those that couldn't pay for the brothels "services". Or peeping toms.

"Excuse me officer, what should I do with this?" she asked, turning to the policeman who had ordered her to get off the monument, holding the wreck in her outstretched arms. The man, who had witnessed it all, only stared dumbfounded.

Nitra waited for a few seconds, but the officer didn't utter a single word.

"Well, I will throw it away then," she offered embarrassed. With some effort, she folded the flattened car once, looked for a trashcan and after she realized it would fit in, placed the wreck against the street lantern next to it.

"Sorry," she sheepishly said, looking down at the officer, who had witnessed her folding the car like a piece of stiff cardboard. He could only stare at the huge form of the giantess as she quietly walked away.

Nitra, as usual, caught a lot of attention while strolling through Leipzig, and also as usual, she was oblivious to it. She took pictures of the landscape and landmarks, from the Opera to the Gasometer. The rest of the evening was uneventful, safe for one minor incident.

Nitra crossed a street, the traffic light had just turned green, when suddenly a biker for whatever reason shot between two waiting cars, trying to get through at the last moment. He rode in the middle of the street, so normal humans wouldn't be walking there yet. He thought. Too bad for him he didn't think of giantesses like Nitra, who took steps much longer than humans.

She just strode forward as the motorcycle emerged, her long leg ending in her heavy shoe. BANG! Nitra had, be it by accident, kicked the bike with such force that the vehicle and its reckless driver flew a few feet through the air. The bike landed in the branches of a tree, hanging four feet above the ground, while the biker landed on the grass underneath it. Though the man suffered only from a few bruises, his bike was dented from Nitra's unintentional kick.

He stumbled up, and saw the gigantic form of the young giantess towering over him, making apologies and offering to get his bike from the tree. All the man could do was nod and watch in awe as the 36 feet tall behemoth plucked his heavy bike from the tree like an entangled kite, placing it with one hand on the ground as if it was a toy. No, Nitra didn't need to pay for the damage, he said, knowing that this would involve calling the police, who would give him tickets for speeding and ignoring a red traffic light, resulting in costing more money than fixing the dent would cost. So he mounted his bike and drove to his goal, this time obediently waiting at every red traffic light.

Nitra went back to the hotel, wondering why a few people had applauded her on that street.

At the hotel's restaurant she took a light dinner, eating only two roasted piglets, a wheelbarrow's load of potatoes and 12 lbs of peas, before taking a shower and going to bed.