- Text Size +

Next day, after having had breakfast (two pancakes the size of a tabletop with three bottles of syrup over each of them) she was greeted outside by Klaus, the clerk from the hotel. He stood there proudly showing his expensive bicycle in front of him, smiled up to Nitra, craning his neck farther up the closer she came.

"Let's go," he said, marvelling at her huge form and titanic tits hovering like two balloons over his head (shelter for when it rains, he thought). "Did you see the Völkerschlachtdenkmal yet?"

After Nitra's confirmation, he suggested going to see the Thomaskirche. Nitra, who hadn't been there yesterday, happily agreed and the odd couple went on their way.

Klaus cycled, being able to keep up with the long strides of his "girlfriend" with ease. If he was nice to her, maybe he could have fun between those gigantic boobs tonight he thought. She seemed dumb enough to be swayed to have sex with him. Better than that other giant girl visiting the city last year. She had been very wary on their "tour", and as he made a carefully worded sexual advancement towards her, she had nearly smashed him flat using one of her boots in her hand. Like he was a bug. But this one seemed naïve enough.

"My, you have a nice bicycle indeed," her melodic voice chirped from above.

"Yeah, its new. Cost me quite a lot of money. Over one thousand Euro," he remarked, looking proudly at his indeed new and expensive bicycle. He had saved cash for over a year in order to afford it, now he could show off. "I use it every time I go to the hotel, I live two miles away from it, see."

"Wow," Nitra replied, impressed. "You love to cycle you said?"

"Yeah, especially out in the open. Not here in the crowded city... I go to the Kulkwitzer See to cycle. Great landscape there."

"That is far away?" Nitra inquired.

"Yes, but I take the subway to get there. Its not a big deal, the only downside is that taking the bicycle with me in the subway is cumbersome. It needs a lot of room, and that can be a problem if its crowded. Now I once had a so-called folding bike, that is much easier to travel with."

"Folding bike?" Nitra asked, puzzled. She had never heard of it.

"Yes, you can fold it in two at its center. It only occupies half of the normal space then. Easy to take with you if you travel, see?"

"Ah yes..." Nitra said. Folding a bike to travel by subway. How clever!

The unequal duo arrived at the Thomaskirche some time later. Nitra was impressed. What a beautiful building! Through its walls, the giantess could hear music. Someone was playing the organ inside.

"What is that music?" the giantess asked her little guide.

"That is Bach," Klaus replied. "One of the greatest composers ever."

"Gee, he plays great!" Nitra beamed.

She gleefully walked towards the churches' entrance and began knocking on the relatively low roof, which was about eye-level with her.

"Hu hu, mister Bach? Can I have your autograph please? I cannot come in, could you please come out?" she called.

A few tiles broke under her pounding and fell down.

Klaus didn't know whether she was joking or serious, but as he saw the colored glass windows rattle dangerously, he called for Nitras attention. It took a while before he had made her understand that Bach was dead for more than two centuries.

As he walked away with a disappointed Nitra, he looked over his shoulder, seeing a few churchgoers emerging from the entrance, wondering what the pounding had been.

He took Nitra to a quiet place, somewhere in a park along the Pleisse River, where no one would disturb them. He and Nitra talked, he carefully began to make advances towards her, and within a few minutes both were naked, having sex.

Klaus laid on top of a mountain of delicate female flesh. Her tits were so huge, even as the giantess was lying on her back, the huge boobs stood taller than him. Nitra playfully squeezed them together, enveloping his entire body with soft titty flesh. Klaus kissed and caressed them, slime leaking from his erect dick. Nitra bent forwards, her little lover still caught between her funbags, and stuck out her tongue. The tip of the huge tongue professionally snaked itself around his dick, covering it completely. Klaus couldn't hold back anymore. The gigantic tits sandwiching him, the tongue stroking his sensitive dick, the idea having sex with a real giantess, 36 feet tall... he shot his load in three large waves over Nitra's huge tongue, who caught it all.

"Hhmmmmm..." , she purred, swallowing his spunk and grabbing her little lover. She brought him down between her legs, placing him gently on the ground before her pussy.

Klaus licked a cunt as big as one of his feet, the emerging clit was bigger than his still-erect prick. Nitra's honey soaked his entire face, making his hair wet and sticky.

Grabbing the blond bush of public hair, he stuck his -in comparison tiny dick in the huge cunt, trying to rub it along her huge clit, rivalling his erect member in length, as good as he could manage. He rubbed and rubbed, eventually also using one hand to rub the long, wet shaft of Nitra. He felt his groin burn again. He came for the second time in a mere five minutes just as a huge hand pushed him with force against the hot pussy.

Nitra came too. Her gigantic, massive body shook as she orgasmed, soaking her lover, which she pressed firmly against her soaking wet cunt. Rubbing one of her huge boobs with an erect nipple the size of a normal man's fist, she shamelessly flooded little Klaus with her juices.

"AAAaaaaaahhh!!!" she moaned. Klaus, moist and slimy, fell backwards. Exhausted. The unequal couple needed a few moments to catch their breaths.

Both dressed, though Klaus' clothes were moist from the remainder of Nitra's wetness, and went on their way. Klaus, having had what he came for, wanted to call it quits for today. He was just about to say he had to go home in order to get dry clothes, thus having an excuse to leave her, as Nitra remarked she wished to go back to the hotel. So they went there, he on his bicycle and the giantess on foot.

"Are you here tomorrow?" Nitra asked, standing in front of the hotel.

"Yes," Klaus said, craning his neck to look her in the eyes. Her boobs made that more difficult than her size.

"Ok," Nitra answered a bit enigmatic, see you tomorrow then, goodbye!" and went inside.

 

"Yesterday was great," Nitra said the next day, after having checked out at the front desk. Klaus, indeed on duty, smiled. Yeah, great indeed, dumb pussy, he thought. He inquired if she got an email address or social media account, but alas, Nitra didn't have either, she sadly said.

"But wait, I shall do you a favor to thank you for the great tour before I leave for Kassel," she said, smiling, and walked away, her huge bag hanging from her shoulder.

Klaus was about to ask what that favor was, but Nitra had already left. Her huge strides would have made it too hard for him to catch up with her. So he shrugged his shoulders and went back to work.

A few hours later,Nitra was already well on her way to Kassel, Klaus' working day was over. He went outside to get his bicycle. On the parking lot for employees, it took him a few seconds to see what "favor" she had done him. And his heart sank. A huge piece of paper, the size of a table cloth lay next to his bike. On it, letters the size of his hand were scribbled, saying that he now no longer had to worry to have enough space while travelling by subway if he wanted to cycle.

Next to it lay his new expensive bicycle.

Folded in two!