- Text Size +

Nitra was on her way to Kassel, reading a pamphlet about the city. A lot of nice buildings there, and she was especially delighted to read about the Grimm brothers, who had lived in there as well. As a young girl, Nitra had always enjoyed their fairy tales, though she had always been sad when giants were depicted as evil man-eaters in those stories. Little did she know that as an adult, she would eat men herself, be it only because her working contract told her so.

After the three-hour train ride, the 36 feet tall blonde arrived in Kassel, again drawing the looks of the other passengers in the main railway station. People hurried out of her path as she walked through the station, even the grumpy janitor kept his usually snide comments to himself as he saw how the giantess folded her pamphlet, the size of a billboard poster, and squeezed it in a small trashcan. Not only did the pamphlet fill the entire trashcan, but it stuck out at least three feet. It would take two men to pull it out.

Nitra went outside, looking gleefully around her. Another great city to visit! As she scanned the plaza in front of the station looking for the direction to her hotel, she saw a large metal rod with what she first thought was a human walking over it. Upon closer look, it was a doll, but the rod itself (the so-called "Himmelsstürmer") seemed bent over, not standing straight in the ground but diagonally. The giantess didn't know that this was supposed to be so, and deduced someone must have crashed against it, causing it to tilt. So, helpful as she was, or considered herself to be, she grabbed the rod and pulled it straight, much to the astonishment of a few locals observing that feat. Smiling down at them, she went on her way.

The check-in at her hotel was uneventful, and the giantess knew in the meantime that the clerks wouldn't carry her bag, nor clean her shoes. So she simply went to her room, unpacked and dressed herself to explore the city. The (female) clerk had, somewhat confused, informed her the Grimm brothers were dead when she inquired whether she could meet them (the pamphlet hadn't been clear on that one), and was even more confused when Nitra replied that Bach was dead too. For more than two centuries.

The giantess strode through Kassel, taking pictures here and there and was being photographed as well. Most did so discreetly, but while Nitra was admiring the city hall, a cheeky guy asked her for a picture. Sitting on the stairs, with him standing next to her, he suggested. She cheerfully agreed to have a picture with him, oblivious to the fact that the man had a crush for huge boobs, and that this was the sole reason for having that picture with Nitra. So he could "enjoy" her funbags at home.

"Oh, what are those by the way?" Nitra asked him after he had managed to get three pictures with her, standing up and pointing at the golden statues on small pedestals standing left and right on the staircase. The man stood in front of her, his waist barely reaching her ankles.

"Those are the Hessians Lions", he replied.

Nitra hadn't quite understood him. From her height, she had understood "hässlich", German for "ugly".

She bent down to have a closer look at the lions.

"They are not ugly. I like them... hello?"

Nitra had forgotten that the little guy stood in front of her when she bent over. Thus her enormous boobs had come down on him like an avalanche. Before he could react, the gargantuan weight of her tits made him go through his knees before smacking him backwards to the ground.

Nitra stood upright again, rubbing her breasts. "Oh. Excuse me, " she called down, seeing the man crawling over the ground on his back. "Now, they are not ugly, they... HEY!"

The little man had gazed at her as if she was a ghost, then stood up, turned and ran away. Nitra watched him run. Those humans! Who could ever understand them, always suddenly running.

Shrugging her shoulders, she went on her way.