- Text Size +

"Come, don't be shy! We need strong people! Remember, the winner gets the main role in our upcoming TV series! Be part of our cultural heritage! Be part of the Grimm fairy tales!" the announcer proclaimed loudly in the microphone.

Grimm fairy tales? This had caught Nitra's attention. Curiously, she went towards the plaza were a large number of humans had gathered. From her height, she could easily look over the crowd and saw a large canvas cloth lying on the ground, on which a man with a mike stood. Next to him stood a large, burly man, as far as humans go that is, standing flexing his muscles. For a human, he was certainly a very strong specimen. Behind the couple a large digital clock stood, its number all set to zero.

"Who wants to wrestle?" the announcer called. "The great "Bonebreaker" (he pointed at the burly man) will take on anyone! For every minute you can hold out against him, you get the main role in one fairy tale episode. Defeat him, and you get the main role in all! Come, who dares?" the announcer repeated.

Nitra smiled. Wow! Playing in a TV series? And a Grimm fairytale on top of that? That sounded great!

"ME!" her voice boomed over the crowd.

Everyone turned, only to gasp. There a huge mountain of a woman stood, towering high over the people, beaming. Some people laughed nervously, but most could just stare. Just like the announcer and the "Bonebreaker".

Nitra looked down at the people in front of her. "Allow me please?" she asked cheerfully, raising one of her long legs. The sight of her huge sole, about as long as an adult human was tall, was enough for those underneath it. Nitra was allowed to....

The people made room and the 36 foot girl strode to the announcer, who looked quizzingly at her. Nitra bent over, showing her more than ample cleavage and told the two baffled men that she wanted to wrestle. And yes, she loved the Grimm fairy tales! She would love to play in the TV series!

"Eeerr... One moment, Miss...", the announcer stuttered, overwhelmed by her gargantuan body. He went to the organizer who stood equally confused near the clock. Just like in Berlin, the announcer didn't know what to do. So he asked whether or not that giantess was allowed to wrestle. And just like in Berlin, the rules didn't exclude giants from competing. It was clear. "Bonebreaker" had to wrestle the huge girl....

The announcer came back, trying to be as professional as possible, given the situation.

"Eeerrr. Yes. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a contestant. There will be a match... between Bonebreaker and...", the announcer stuttered, looking up at Nitra's huge form with a puzzled expression. The giantess bent down her knees. The announcer dove aside, so her huge, protruding boobs wouldn't smack him like the little creep at the council hall. The crowd laughed.

"NITRA!!!"

A few glass windows shattered. People clutched their ears. The giantess had bellowed her name in the mike, the sound woofers had amplified her already booming voice up to eleven. For about a mile around the event, everyone had heard her name.

"Errrr. Yes. Thank you. Nitra... applause...", the announcer sheepishly said, rubbing his ringing ears and dove away.

After the applaus, Nitra smiled down at the Bonebreaker, who looked like a dwarf next to her. Burly, yes, but compared to the 36 feet tall giantess, he was a speck. His frame barely came to her knee. The man felt sick. How the hell was he going to wrestle down this... this... colossus? He saw himself lying in hospital, covered with bandages, his nickname being honored in another way.... But the contract compelled him to wrestle.

The preparations for the match were made, Nitra and Bonebreaker went barefoot to opposite sides of the canvas, and, standing next to the clock, the announcer did his best to sound unfazed when he spoke again.

"To the right, standing six feet six inches and weighing 300 lbs, the Bonebreaker!" he said.

Applause.

"And to the left, standing... thirty-six feet and four inches... err... and weighting 22 tons and 450 lbs... Nitra!"

Bigger applause and laughter. Many held their phones up, video mode on.

"All right, lets get ready... and... WRESTLE!" he said, pressing a button on a large clock, which started to run.