- Text Size +

Nitra, due to her job as a prostitute, has had many humans with special preferences. Some of those liked to wrestle with her and be subdued. She knew the type, they loved being humiliated under the huge body of a giantess. Because of this, she knew a few wrestling tricks to humiliate people with both her body and fitting comments, though in reality she was no dominant person at all. In her simplemindedness, she thought that this Bonebreaker guy wanted the same. Why else would someone, whom she could squash underfoot with ease, want to wrestle with her in front of so many onlookers? And if the show was appreciated, she'd win the price, a TV role in the Grimm Brothers fairy tale series. That is how she interpreted the entire show and therefore she decided to play the humiliation game with the man.

Bonebreaker could do little but to grab an ankle of Nitra, he barely managed to wrap his arms around it. The man pushed and pulled, but he might just as well have tried to move a truck or uproot a full-grown oak. The colossus didn't move an inch.

"Aaawww... is this little girl to much for the man to handle?" Nitra purred mockingly looking down on the wrestler from her 36 feet height. The audience was laughing at the guy who was doing his best to get some movement out of her foot, but despite his muscles bulging, couldn't.

Nitra lifted her leg with ease, taking the man with it like nothing. Now Bonebreaker had to hold dear to her ankle, for Nitra let her foot hover eight feet above the ground. His feet kicked air while the giantess, hands on her hips, looked down at him with a broad grin on her face.

Nitra lowered her foot again, much to his delight, but he did not enjoy standing on the ground not for long. For the giantess simply toppled him with a shove of her foot. Lying on his back, the blonde behemoth placed said foot on him. It nearly covered his entire body.

"Do you like that? Like my cute feet? Better hope I won't lose my balance, because... (she looked cheerful at the audience, most of which were looking frightfully at the man, helplessly trapped under Nitra's foot, wondering whether she would crush him)... well, those at the front row, be careful. You are in the "splatter-zone", ha, ha!" she beamed, having heard that joke from her boss. Those in the front row were not laughing. Some hurried back.

Bonebreaker felt the pressure of the giantess mass on his entire body, and the smell of her foot was cloying. Toes bigger than his head covered his face, and no matter what he tried, no matter how hard he jerked on her toes, Nitra held him down with ease. It was a relief for him, and the audience, when she removed his foot. But not for long.

The giantess grabbed the man and lifted him up like a small animal. She held the struggling wrestler with one hand, smiling like a child at him. The burly guy, dwarfed and ridiculed by the ginormous Nitra, kicked in vain as he hovered 34 feet above the ground.

"Come, hit me. Push me over. Men are stronger than women, right?" she challenged. Bonebreaker tried to squirm his arms free, but Nitra held him so tight that he couldn't. Helpless he was, being held by this colossal woman and being watched by a few hundred people. Little did he know that many were filming the match and quite a few of those videos would go viral on the net. But the humiliation was far from over.

Nitra sat down and swung the man left and right, imitating the sound of an airplane. Bonebreaker got dizzy.

Then the giantess decided to do something else she learned at her workplace. She opened her mouth and stuffed him in it. Only his still kicking legs protruded from between her lips. Nitra made a "tasty" expression, took a deep breath through her nose and...

GULP!

He was gone.

Swallowed whole.

"Hmmmm! Yummy, ha,ha!" Nitra laughed, rubbed her belly with satisfaction.

The audience was frozen from shock. The announcer pale like a corpse. The organiser nearly threw up. A few members of the audience dropped their phones, some screamed. The giantess had indeed eaten him!

Nitra opened her mouth, pounded herself once forcefully on her belly and...

BLOB!

Bonebreaker fell from her open maw. Covered with saliva and slime, but alive. Nitra had learned this trick to satisfy vore-fans; swallowing people whole and bring them back up from her stomach at will. A human named Stevie Star did that for show with all kind of items, and after her boss had seen one of his performances on TV, she had made Nitra train her stomach- and esophagusmuscles accordingly. Some human customers paid well for that.

The giantess caught Bonebreaker in her hand, gave him a kiss that moisted his entire face further and placed the totally confused wrestler on his back on the ground. Before he could get up, Nitra kneeled and lowered her ginormous boobs on his body. Bonebreaker felt the huge mass of soft titflesh pressing him down. Her boobs were so huge, they engulfed his impressive frame completely, only one of his arms still peeked from underneath them. No one needed to wonder what made the otherwise rather slim woman weigh 22 tons.

Nitra shook her breasts, making them roll, and Bonebreaker rolled helplessly with them. The onlookers saw how his arm, with biceps swollen to impressive proportions, pushed at her boobs, trying in vain to move them away. But Bonebreakers entire strength, enough to knock a normal human unconscious with a single blow, was useless against the massive, ultra heavy and gargantuan boobs of the giantess.

Nitra, eyes twinkling, took a deep breath, expanding the already gigantic bosom to even more frightening dimensions. Bonebreakers arm waved helplessly through the air.

"Gee mister Bonebreaker, I suppose I have won the movie role. All I am using is my little boobies to keep you totally pinned. If you cannot even escape from under the softest part of my body, I have won, right?" the giantess beamed.

And won she had, for all that Bonebreaker could do was tap out. Nitra stood up, got a huge applause, and was announced the winner, while Bonebreaker was taken from the canvas in a dazed state. The audience was cheering her enthusiastically. The organisation, however, was not....

 

 

Nitra sat two days later in the train, leaving Kassel. Much to the delight of the TV producers.

The shots for the series with her, done the day before, had been a disaster. Partly because of her height and partly because of her naivity. The schedule of the movie studio had been thoroughly messed up.

For the Hansel and Gretel fairy tale they had built a candy house out of real gingerbread to make it more believable. Nitra, who should play Gretel, had been told to eat from it. But before the director could intervene, the giantess had already devoured half the house. "Tasty," she commented, stuffing her maw with huge chunks of sugar-coated gingerbread.

The shots for Red Riding Hood fared not much better. The trained wolf had fled for the 36 feet tall Nitra.

Cinderella fared no better. Dancing with the prince looked like she was playing with a doll, and it wasn't really believable that the prince, as the fairy tale told, couldn't remember whom she was after having danced two nights with her. But it would be believable that the lost glass slipper only fitted one person in the entire kingdom....

The seven league boots fairy tale was no option either, it turned out. The boots were too small for her....

And though no camera tricks were needed to make the seven dwarfs in Snow White look like dwarfs with Nitra as the title character, there was no glass coffin available to fit her in. Nor could one be made.

But in the end, everything turned out to be fine. Nitra, in her dim-wittedness, believed that for a one-hour episode one also needed only one hour to shoot it. The movie studio was relieved when she, while making apologies, informed them she had to leave the city the day after to continue her journey through Germany. They offered to send her a book, adapted to her size, with Grimm's fairy tales. Grateful, the giantess accepted.

Now they needed to organize another contest. And a new wrestler was needed, because Bonebreaker was in psychological therapy to get his feeling of self-worth back. And in the changed rules giants and especially giantesses were strictly forbidden to compete....

Nitra, in the train, was from one side sad that she hadn't seen much of Kassel, because she had been in the movie studio the entire day yesterday, but from the other side, she had learned something new again. The Grimm brothers were also dead, and for a one-hour episode more than one hour of shooting was needed.

She looked forward to receive the fairy tale book and visiting the next city on her list.

 

Cologne.