- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a little something

 

I looked down at the girl, who had just bumped into me with a cheeky smile on my face. She had a look of amazement and wonder on her features, yet as soon as she breathed in her face got leader. A blush ran across her cheeks, as her nipples hardened on her bulging breasts. Without any reservation she started to rub herself against my knees. 

 

Her soft tits glide over my skin, as my cock starts to throb lightly within the confines of my panty prison. With little regard for public decency, I walk on step back and pull down my skirt and my panties. My semi flaccid erection flops down and slaps loudly against my thigh. A shock wave of musk cascading throughout the city, as the shy women starts to masturbate in public. And who could blame them, my musk is lust made manifest, it causes most mortals to cum on the spot and only a few can keep their sanity even slightly through the first second. 

 

With naught a care for the inferior sluts around me, I pick up the covering girl in front of me. Her face is a mixture of fear, lust and awe, her eyes resting on my cock. Her stare only getting more intense, as blood pumps in to my monstrous tool. Each pump causes it to lengthen, expand, widen and grow. Yet, the fear slowly slides away from the girls face, instead she licks her lips like in lust. 

 

Quickly, I place her down on my tip, the throbbing flesh wider than she is. Almost, as of she wakes from her daze, she starts to squirm in a vain attempt to get away. Yet, my grip proves too strong for her, as I start to force her down over my cock. The pink skin of her body, stretches to fit over my tip. The massive destructive force  barely inside before the slut starts to cum over and over again. 

 

Her body starts to clamp down on me like a vice, the already tight tunnel of her womb now a coil of flesh. My strength allows me to push further and further, as my tip starts to enter more of her body. Already the imprint of my cock is travelling up her stomach, each throb visible through her skin. A single of my veins now bulging out her skin more and more, as my spire starts to push her skin outwards like a meatsock over my package.  

 

 

After what feels like an eternity for the cunt, I am finally all the way at my base. A tower of skin stretched by my meatpole rises and blocks her view of the rest of me. Each throb I make sends thousands of blood curdling orgasms through the whore's body, yet I don’t do anything further, expect whisper down at her. 

 

“If you want more, then you know what to do, beg for it like a good, little meatpuppet and enjoy your last few moments as anything but my exclusive toy.” 

 

It doesn’t even take an instant, I haven’t even completed the sentence, and already she is screaming, pleading, begging, sobbing and praying for more. She can’t live without my cock anymore, it has ruined the sheer concept of other cocks EXISTING to her completely. With a throb, I start to grow, each time she screams for more, for me to become bigger, I grow even more. Her desperate plea only serving to cast her further into the throes of my dominating pleasure, yet she can’t resist, she realise that this was always her destiny, her fate. Yet she realises something even more, it ain’t just her fate, it is all fates everywhere and for all time. 

 

As my cock starts to overshadow the entire planet, she begs for me to cum, to make their world into a swamp of my seed, she begs me to make her pop like a balloon to unleash the tidal wave of cum in my spheres. As so, I start to cum. 

 

Each spurt of my blast unleashes more cum into the cunt, than there is water on this Earth, yet it takes me hours to stop coming. Just minutes into my orgasm, the slut's womb bursts apart and her body starts to fill out completely with my cum and cock, her organs rupturing and as her dying gurgle, she simple begs me to become even more.