- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

February's commission winner, Flood, asked for a story featuring Hakuno and Altera from Fate/Extella.  I'll admit, I only played the game because of the sexy giantess, so it was fun to get to write a story in the setting where Altera is in her best form!


Opening her eyes, the sentient alien weapon known as Altera stared up at the rocky ceiling of the cavern she had called home for so many centuries.  She doesn’t normally need to enter ‘Sleep Mode’ that often, as it is reserved for self-diagnosis and processing data, but for the centuries of her isolation merely remaining in her energy saving standby mode was enough.  However, recently there was a big change in her daily life that unexpectedly came from a tiny, fragile intruder.  Restraining herself from sitting up and startling her prisoner, Altera tried to think of a topic for them to talk about before unfortunately having to send her out with her ‘Hero Altera’ avatar.  Ever conquest of the surrounding SE.RA.PH areas brought them just a bit closer to a tragic parting, but it was her function as a weapon of the Umbral Star to shut down the Moon Cell so it could find Earth again... no matter how much she wished to keep her Master safe, all she could do is destroy.

 

“But for now at least… in these fleeting moments.  I want to treasure this time with my Master.”  The thought of the delicate brown haired girl so boldly interacting with her despite her small frame caused her cheeks to heat up for some reason she had yet to understand.  How could someone so small have such an effect on her?  “What a trouble...some… M-Master?”  As the limiters on her senses returned to normal and she became aware of her surroundings again, she couldn’t hear anything at all.  Just as it had been for her for centuries before, the only thing making any sound in her cavern was herself.  Her tiny prisoner’s breathing wasn’t present nor could she hear her heartbeat.  “M-Master?  Master, where did you go?”  Sitting up and looking around apprehensively, she checked the straw immediately around her to make sure the smaller girl wasn’t there.  “She didn’t come to ‘explore’ my body this time, but I was turning over a lot today for some reason.  If she had gotten too close to me when I did…”

 

Thankfully, she didn’t find any evidence of the human girl flattened around her.  Sighing in relief, Altera looked around her cavern to find where her Master had gone.  She wasn’t in her opened cage like she should be, but there was no sign of her hiding behind the rack of furs or bales of rice like she was trying to play a trick on her.  While not possessing omniscience of her home, Altera’s senses made her aware of almost everything in the generally limited space, so to not know where her prisoner was was concerning.

 

“Huh?  W-Was the exit always so small?  I didn’t grow a bit… did I?”  With the only other reasonable answer for Hakuno’s whereabouts being that she left while Altera was processing and reorganizing her data, she looked to the barred entry point to the territory outside she had conquered.  Connecting to her Hero Avatar, she checked the Throne room on the other side, but with all of the attack programs on standby there was no sign of Hakuno leaving.  “No, if my avatar is still over there then I don’t have the resources to grow back to my normal size.  Huh?  Why is the exit block on that side?”  From the outside, she noticed a firewall restricting the bandwidth from her cavern.  “Who would put that there?  Well, despite how strong it is, I should be able to break it if necessary.  But locating my Master comes first.”

 

Mostly unconcerned with whoever it could have been that attempted to seal her in her cavern, though one figure did come to mind, Altera carefully looked around the small space once more.

 


Several Hours Earlier

 

Watching the giant, beautiful form of her captor lay motionless as she ran self-diagnoses and optimized her data storage, the digital Body of the individual ‘Hakuno Kishinami’ waited patiently from the open cage Altera had created for her.  Though technically Master and Servant, she was also the titanic woman’s prisoner, only allowed to leave the cavern to accompany and support the smaller combat avatar Altera created to conquer more territory in SE.RA.PH.

 

“When she sleeps like this, it’s hard to think of her as anything other than a young woman, a pure-hearted maiden, albeit a bit bigger than your typical person, who’s been isolated for far too long.  Well… I guess ‘sleep’ is a bit of a misnomer if the Great Titan Expedition’s conclusion taught me nothing else.”  Recalling the first time Altera notified her that she was entering her Sleep Mode, Hakuno had mistakenly thought that that meant all of Altera’s senses would be disabled and decided to explore the titan’s body… purely for research purposes, but was gravely mistaken when Altera had had enough.  The rest of the day was a bit more thrilling [read: terrifying] as Altera ‘explored Hakuno’s head’ as revenge for exploring her body without permission.  “I’d rather not visit Altera Park again anytime soon, though the Wild Washboard was fun.”

 

There wasn’t much to do in the sparsely furnished cavern other than admire the alien princess’, or at least something equivalent among her race, giant body.  Her revealing white outfit contrasting and highlighting her umber skin and the intriguing crests drawn into it.  And it wasn’t just her appearance, with Altera’s personality it would be understandable for anyone to forget that she believes herself to be nothing more than a living weapon, a tool of the Umbral Star sent to corrupt the Moon Cell and wipe out all life on Earth.

 

“Hmm?  What’s that sound?”  Admiring her literally unearthly beautiful warden, Hakuno felt like something was off.  The only sound she should be listening to in Altera’s slow and steady breathing, though what caught her attention probably could just be classified as a ‘sound’ per se, just a general feeling of wrongness.  Carefully skirting around the edges of the cavern so’s not to disturb or give the wrong impression to her possessive Servant, Hakuno found the source of her unease.  “Archimedes!  What’s he doing here, and why aren’t the Attack programs responding to him?”  Just able to sense what was happening on the other side of the exit from the confined space, Hakuno saw the self-professed apostle of Velber attempting to apply a Code Cast on the portal bridging the cavern to Altera’s Throne room!

 

He was muttering to himself about how wrong everything was ‘this time’ and voicing his disappointment in Altera as an Anti-Cell of Velber.  Realizing his intent was to seal Altera’s cockpit as a form of punishment or revenge, Hakuno quickly used the Regalia to stop him, since it had more authority in SE.RA.PH. than the mad mathematician.  However in her haste, rather than counter the Code Cast that was shrinking the portal quickly, she instead became the target.  Before she realized it, she was smaller than the ring that she had just been wearing and Archimedes had run off after another little outburst.

 

“Well… at least it seems like he’s gone, for now.”  Taking the small victory, Hakuno quickly patted down her body to make sure she was otherwise fine, height notwithstanding.  Her surroundings had grown by a magnitude at least, the most notable being the already gigantic Altera who now looked like a small island!  “I need her help, she can also use the Regalia since she’s my Servant.  I just hope she doesn’t get upset with me climbing on her again.”  Shuddering at the trauma inflicted on her after the first Great Titan Expedition, she began the long walk over the uneven piles of straw to her captor.

 

There was a point somewhere around Altera’s mid-back where her hair transitioned into a translucent veil that reached down past her toned calves.  Whether it was a result of the modifications to her body her people implemented on her or a natural characteristic of her race was unclear, as Hakuno had never thought to ask about it before.  Though during the surprisingly long climb up Altera’s head using said hair as a rope, the topic dominated her mind as the young Wizard tried not to think about how small she had gotten.

 

“She’s normally 10 times taller than me, but now it’s closer to 100 times…  A 1.6km tall titan, for me at least.  How many hundreds of feet did I just climb?”  Pulling herself over the crest of Altera’s forehead, Hakuno collapsed catching her breath.  “But how am I going to get her attention?  Getting swatted like a mosquito buzzing around her ear would likely get me killed.”  Looking out over the mile long body, the closest landmark that drew her attention was the peak of Altera’s nose.  Picking herself up, Hakuno carefully balanced on the bridge of her gargantuan Servant’s nose until she stood on the apex.  Altera didn’t stir in the slightest, calmly inhaling and exhaling as she processed her data.  “Well, here goes nothing.”  Kneeling down, Hakuno scratched at the umber flesh.

 

While having the obvious effect, that being Altera’s body registering at something causing an irritation on the tip of her nose, the resulting reaction was not what the young Master was hoping for.  The ground she was trying to stabilize herself on moved rapidly out for under her as the alien titan’s nose twitched and she fell backwards towards Altera’s mouth.  There was a rush of air sucked into Altera’s nostrils as Hakuno began to fall, followed by an overwhelmingly powerful blast that caught her mid-freefall.  What was merely a slightly more forceful breath to the ‘slumbering’ giant was a gale that sent the shrunken girl hurling through the air down the length of her body.

 

“ALTEEEEERAAAAAA!”  Screaming as loud as she could, momentum carrying her further than the initial gust of air, Hakuno’s voice was unable to reach Altera’s ears.  Barreling through the air, she soared over her captor’s modest chest and flat stomach, impacting on the, thankfully, soft straw padding the rough stone floor of the cavern between the titan’s legs.  “Well… that could have gone better.”  Hakuno thought to herself, her body a bit sore but otherwise undamaged from the exhilarating flight.  “Could have gone worse too…”  Just as she began to fall, she reflexively looked back to where she would have landed had Altera not sent her flying, to the soft, slightly parted lips covering a dark abyss that she knew there would have been no return from.  “Fun as the Altera Nostril Catapult is, it doesn’t look like trying to get her attention just anywhere will work out.”

 

Looking around, she landed relatively close to the Altera’s feet.  While Altera normally kept her massive red and black leather shoes on at all times, despite never actually leaving the cavern in her Titan form, Hakuno noticed one day after returning from a battle that she had removed them.  ‘My feet were just a little sore from wearing them all the time.  Just a little, understand.  I certainly didn’t take them off because you’re always barefoot in here’ was the only explanation she received from the adorably awkward, shy girl and Hakuno was content to leave it at that.  However, now it was a godsend.

 

“If I can find a sensitive spot somewhere there… maybe Altera will feel me?”  She wasn’t too sure of her chances, but looking up the titanic Servant’s legs in the other direction only drew her eyes to the black thong-like clothing keeping Altera decent and blushed.  “No.  Even if it’s an emergency, I can’t do that.”

 

There was a noticeable change in the atmosphere around Altera’s feet, a slightly more pungent and moist version of the comforting scent that her body exuded.  It wasn’t unpleasant, but did make the air a bit harder to breathe as Hakuno scaled the surprisingly soft sole one the alien giant.  “Does the virtual world really need to recreate sweat and odor?  Rather, does it need to be this accurate?”  It was already difficult to hang on to the vertical surface, and the added moisture wasn’t doing her any favors, just soaking the front of her dress.  Thankfully, she did have to climb far before she found a spot that caused Altera’s foot to twitch and her toes to curl slightly at her touch.  “Perfect!  Now, carefully-whao!”  Happy to have found a good spot just over the crest of the titanic woman’s heel, Hakuno thought her luck was beginning to turn around, but as soon as she tried to move one hand or the other to tickle the spot she nearly fell off.  “Well now how am I supposed to get her attention?  Lick it!?”  Slightly frustrated from being tired and so tiny, Hakuno lamented the extreme measures she had to go through just to get her own Servant to notice her.  “... I’m going to have to lick her foot, aren’t I…”

 


 

 

“First my nose and now my foot?  Why am I so itchy today?”  While her senses become much more limited when she enters her Sleep Mode, generally only registering things that directly interact with her physical body, Altera was conscious during these periods of data management and maintenance.  The itch on her nose went away easily, but she was going to have to scratch the one on her foot.  “But I don’t want my Master to think I’m finished, there’s still so much data to process.”   Rather than sit up or reach down to scratch the irritation, Altera rolled onto her side, away from the cage that Hakuno should still be in.

 


 

 

Feeling Altera’s body roll in her sleep, Hakuno was initially hopeful that she was about to be discovered.  “I mean… her foot didn’t taste terrible, but it was worth the ef...fort?”  Her celebration cut short when a shadow fell over her, Hakuno looked up in terror as the perfectly polished, sharpened black toenail of Altera’s other big toe came rushing towards her!  Thinking quickly, she let go of the gigantic sole, tumbling down to the ball of Altera’s foot and to safety as the titaness’ toe crashed into where she was.  After rubbing the spot for a few seconds, the foot was withdrawn and Altera resumed resting peacefully.  “If I hadn’t moved as quickly as I did…”  Swallowing hard at the near death experience, Hakuno began to reconsider her goal.  “I’m tired, my arms are sore and I almost died, and all I’ve accomplished is getting Altera to turn over a bit.  I still need her help, so giving up now isn’t an option, but I need to be more careful.”

 

Walking up the not too steep incline of the massive foot’s sole, Hakuno climbed over Altera’s heel and looked up the lean, toned leg.  Her eyes settled on the soft, subtle curves of dark-toned backside, the strip of black fabric not lost in the shallow crevice, and swallowed anxiously.

 

“I’m not doing anything inappropriate, I just need to get somewhere Altera will look at before scratching.”  Attempting to reason away the blush in her cheeks, the brunette slowly made her way up Altera’s leg.  However, despite the firmness of the warrior Servant’s muscles, Hakuno’s was quite surprised at how far her tiny fingers sunk into the smooth flesh as she began to climb higher.  “You know, Altera might be onto something calling herself a living weapon.  Her sword could fell thousands, but with a butt this amazing, entire countries would fall behind her.”  Entranced by the springiness of the giant’s rear, Hakuno lost herself for a moment and was about to press herself into the umber wall of flesh before remembering her goal.  “No, I’d never be able to look her in the face again if I did…”

 

Ironically, scaling the huge haunch meant that she was pressing her entire body as flush with it as possible, but Hakuno tried her best to not think about that as she pulled herself up onto the narrow mid-point shelf where one of Altera’s glutes rested on the other.  Staring directly at the, to her, meters wide thong-like article of clothing, possibly based on the fashion of her alien culture, the young Wizard saw where the surrounding skin indented slightly behind it and registered the heavier scent drifting in the air.

 

There was a bit of a gap between Altera’s clothes and skin, which to Hakuno was almost big enough to crawl under without squeezing.  “Sensitive?  Probably, but even if she did find me and not just crush me or shove me… deeper, how could I possibly justify it?”  Again, while she would have to, in part, hold herself flush against Altera’s warm, soft backside, she would only do so with the purest of intentions.  She’s not trying to feel up her captor, she’s trying to get help.  And after the difficult journey to the top of Altera’s hips, she looked up the slender woman’s bodyline, to the vulnerable sides just above the high straps of her bottoms.  “Now then.  Let’s see how ticklish you are, Altera.”

 


 

 

Technically, her mission was effectively complete.  In their last battle Altera’s Avatar managed to defeat that loud, proud Red Saber and together with the Blue Caster’s pieces of the Regalia she now had the ability to shut down the Moon Cell’s jammer and call Velber to come harvest Earth.  All she had to do was destroy a fragile, simple ring.  But if she did, her precious Master would also cease to exist.  In part, processing this dilemma was a large factor in entering Sleep Mode this time, as well as sorting and allocating the large amount of data from Nero’s territory.  “Regardless of my own feelings, Velber gave me a mission to complete.  I must shut down the Moon Cell… I must.”

 

The idea of destroying the Moon Cell wasn’t the problem, but rather the feeling of wanting to protect her Master from harm despite being a living weapon herself.  She razed entire countries, wiped out people and cultures, but Hakuno was different.  Perhaps because she was currently processing the data she got from the Rome inspired territory she had just wiped out, in a way that wouldn’t be inaccurate to relate to the digestive process of other lifeforms, because the red-dressed Saber declared time and time again that she was Rome, Altera thought of Nero.  She knew that the warrior Emperor that she respected wouldn’t waste time being conflicted over the choice of duty or passion.  Nero never once compromised on what she had to do, she’d make her duty conform to her passion and ignore the protests of those around her, a tyrant to the very end.

 

A funny association formed in her mind as she remembered her vanquished foe.  “Such a rich ‘meal’ she is.  Nero was good civilization.”  While she didn’t feel hunger, Altera felt a warmth spread through her body as she wished desperately to be a bit more like her worthy rival.  “But there must be a way to spare my Master, my compassionate little prisoner who didn’t reject me to the very end.  If only I could keep you in my vessel with me forever…”  As her thoughts drifted to spending her days conversing or playing with her Master, she felt an irritation on her side, another itch to be scratched!  “Again!? This almost never happened before.  Is it because of the minute disturbances in the air that Master causes, or maybe it’s the straw or something.  In any case, this itchiness is annoying.”  Rolling back onto her back and scratching the area of irritation, she thought back on the 14,000 years of isolation and loneliness that she endured before.  The only other fond memories she had were of her decades long dream with an un-cute name.  “Well, maybe it’s worth a little inconvenience.”  Distraction taken care of, once she finished her ‘meal’ she knew she’d have to do something about Velber’s imminent return… but ‘Nero’ was one of the heartiest civilizations she’d ever processed, so it was going to take a bit longer yet.

 


 

 

Once the colossal body came to a rest on it’s back, and Altera’s arm settled on her stomach, Hakuno popped her head up from the sunken depression of the lean woman’s belly button.  She had only just gotten to Altera’s sides, balancing carefully so’s not to fall to one side or the other, when the ground began to move under her feet.  Initially intent to ride out the shifting of her footing, when Hakuno saw Altera’s manicured hand approaching with her onyx black nails ready to crash into her, she dove out of the way and rolled into the ‘small’ pit.  Now she was reminded again of how small she was again, not even able to see out over Altera’s belly button without climbing it!

 

However, now that she was almost directly over Altera’s internal mana generator all the fatigue she had accumulated faded and she felt a great swirl of warm mana all around her.  “Ah… I almost forgot how comforting it is to be one Altera’s stomach.”  Even though she knew of Altera’s ability to share mana with other lifeforms, there was supposed to be a danger to it as well.  “It is because I’m her Master?  It wouldn’t make sense to harm someone that makes it possible for you to fight… Well, at least consciously.”  Crawling out from under the gigantic hand that almost crushed her, Hakuno realized she needed to get Altera’s attention from a place she would check before scratching if she wanted to be noticed.  Her feet and sides were out, legs stomach and underarms seemed no better and just thinking about falling into the titaness’ mouth made the face a non-option.  Running out of places other than the one she felt were too embarrassing, her gaze leveled on the small, white-clad mounds rising from Altera’s chest/  It was a tricky choice to make.  “I mean… it’s better than the other options, right?  If I explain myself, I’m sure Altera will understand.  Hopefully...”

 

Given the very subtle curve of Altera’s chest, there was very little in the way of a gap or slack in the white cloth covering it.  In all honesty, it would be more accurate to call the titan’s clothing a modified bikini than clothes proper, but they suited her perfectly.

 

“That nurse outfit though…”  Squeezing herself through a taut, tiny gap under the tri-color flap hanging over Altera’s sternum, there was just enough space for Hakuno to stand as she remembered her captor showing off the outfit she had found in the rubble of data she was converting to mana.  Under the confines of the Altera’s top, while the air wasn’t as musty as around her feet or heady as it was around her butt, because it was trapped in the small space the gentle odor of her Moon Cell certified perfect body was multiple times more potent.  There was no risk of suffocation, though after just one whiff of the calming scent, Hakuno knew she wouldn’t mind this atmosphere being her last breath.  “Which it very well could be, if I mess this up.”  Looking to either side, the gentle slopes of Altera raised above her, but the low, white ceiling prevented her from seeing their peaks.  Looking down at her own modest chest, she at least beat the giant in proportions.  “They’re still over ten times my size though…”

 

As she began to crawl up one of the small hills of flesh, her body sunk a bit deeper than normal as the layer of fatty tissue between her and Altera’s muscles increased.  It was like she was laying on a mattress of marshmallow fluff!  When she got to the semi-sunken nub of flesh in the middle of the titan’s areola with no reaction from the aforementioned titan though, Hakuno’s faint hopes of getting her attention in as least a compromising position as possible faded.  Not even licking or squeezing the rougher flesh got a reaction, and so she pulled herself to the center of the uncooperative nub to the narrow opening leading deeper into the mammary gland.

 

“It’s longer than I am!  I could fall in if I’m not careful.”  Not expecting her new size to be that minuscule in comparison to the gentle giant, Hakuno was beginning to wonder if she even could get Altera’s attention.  “Please, Altera.  Notice this!”  Desperate, Hakuno plunged her arm into the tight, warm opening.

 


 

 

Nero truly was like no other civilization she had ever destroyed before.  Even the smallest piece of data was packed with so much culture, tradition or knowledge it was like a tribe in and of itself.  Nero used to proclaim that Rome was prosperity itself, but now that she had all the data for herself, Altera began to believe that wasn’t hyperbole.  And yet, all that advancement, all that philosophy, all that civilization was slowly ‘digesting’ in her ‘stomach’.

 

“Destruction is in my nature, so there was only one course once Nero was defeated.”  Her thoughts weren’t lamentful exactly, or regretful.  Had she lost, her Master would have ceased to exist.  The time and memories they spent together would have been lost.  More than anything, Altera didn’t want that, but at the same time it meant that the memories Nero and Hakuno’s Mind shared no longer existed, just as Tamamo and Hakuno’s Soul before that.  If she could, she would have left something for the universe to remember her rivals by.  “I’m sorry, but I couldn’t afford to lose.  For my Master and my mission…”

 

As she contemplated her role as a force to wipe out the progress of others, effectively denying their existence altogether, she felt her breast begin to heat up and a small protrusion poke up from under her top.  Her nipple began to itch pleasantly, calling for her attention.

 

“Oh… no, no, no.  This isn’t… I’m not…”  Mistaking her sudden arousal to be caused by the thoughts of wiping out people and cultures, Altera wanted to alleviate the amorous sensation, but what if Hakuno saw?  “I can’t!  I’d die of embarrassment if Master saw this.”  Rolling over away from Hakuno’s cage, she turned completely over, grinding her excited nipple into the floor a bit.  “... Though, if this is a sign that they’ll grow a bit more…”  Hoping against the fact that her Natural Body skill, even only at a ‘D’ rank, made it so her physical build wouldn’t change, regardless of how much she ate.

 


 

 

“A-Altera, please roll back over!”  Trapped in a cushiony, warm, slightly moist darkness, Hakuno was held immobile by the overwhelming weight of the alien girl.  She was thankful that, by some fluke, she had fallen into the giantess’ nipple and sucked deep enough to not be crushed under her immense weight, by it was difficult to breathe as the soft tissue compacted around her.  That said, the sweet, somewhat creamy scent that seeped out from deeper in the feminine organ coupled with Altera’s slightly elevated heart rate was calming and comforting.  “I promise I’ll never consider you flat again.  I mean, how ‘flat’ can someone be if they’re able to suck a person’s body into their breast?”  Her plea, however, wasn’t heard.  Whether her presence was likewise reduced or the titanic woman was too preoccupied processing all the data she had gotten from destroying Mare Aurum after defeating Nero, Hakuno couldn’t tell why her Servant couldn’t hear her voice, just that she didn’t.  Her freedom restricted and the only response to attempts to move being the mammary getting ground into the floor behind her, Hakuno had little options other than wait.

 

Thankfully she didn’t have to wait long, as once she settled down and Altera’s heart rate slowed to a normal resting rhythm, the pressure bearing down on her let up as the umber skinned giantess turned on her side once more.  Working with the tissue as it softened around her, Hakuno crawled free of the massive mammary without triggering a reaction this time, not wanting a repeat of simply getting shoved deeper and likely suffocating or possibly drowning if pulled deep enough.

 

“At this point, even if she gets mad at me it’s better than being treated like an itch or irritation.”  Climbing out of the tight top, Hakuno ran atop Altera’s side towards her bottoms.  As much as she hated the idea of crawling around such an intimate area of the gargantuan woman’s body without permission, she needed help.  Looking at the black fabric stretched tightly over Altera’s crotch, she could plainly see the contours and general shape of the alien princess’ womanhood and blushed.  “I didn’t want to do it like thi-!”  Distracted by her embarrassment, Hakuno’s foot slipped on the gentle curve of Altera’s hips and the next thing she knew she was tumbling down her pert backside.  Clawing for anything to halt her fall, Hakuno found no purchase from Altera’s firm, smooth skin and just as she was about to roll off the slope if her slender rear she glimpsed a strip of black.  Reaching out and grabbing as tightly as she could, the young Wizard managed to keep herself from flying off her Servant’s body.  “Was there some sort of Curse function to Archimedes’ Code Cast or something?  Or is this just Murphy’s Law?”  Staring into the dark crevice of butt cleavage she hung in front of, Hakuno dropped to the shelf of the titaness’ bottom buttcheek.  She couldn’t go around as it was unlikely she could find another gap between the tight thong-like clothing and Altera’s body.  If she wanted to get to Altera’s most sensitive area, she was going to have to crawl through her butt crack first.  “I’m sorry Altera.  I swear, I’ll make it up to you.”

 

As she crawled under Altera’s bottoms, the scent trapped swirling within assailed her senses.  Like around her breast, the air was laced with her gentle scent, but to such an intense degree that rather than gentle lulling her into a serene state of bliss it gripped her mind tightly and demanded compliance and it only got stronger the deeper she buried herself.  It was arousing and intimidating, like she had no choice to submit and serve even to her own detriment.

 

While she wouldn’t allow Altera to act in a way that would cause herself pain later on, Hakuno wasn’t against the idea of becoming her prisoner in a truer sense than their relationship implied.  To be stripped of her rights and at the mercy of her titanic conqueror was a fantasy that stirred her desire, and this was the scent that could get her to comply with such demands happily.  “Altera… are you still worried about my safety?  That you might break me if you handle me directly?”  She wanted to be closer, even if it meant things getting a little rough, but as she squeezed her head further along the tight crevice the flesh rubbing against her face became slick and tacky, a pungent odor hitting her senses like a punch to the gut.  The pleasantly foul stench knocked her for a loop, but also shocked her mind out of her distractions and she was reminded of why she was crawling around in her Servant’s butt crack.  “Right, first I need to get big again… well bigger, though being a giantess myself would be fun.”  Crawling a bit further, reaching a point where the wrinkled, heated flesh converged at a single point, she felt the orifice twitch in response to her movement.  Freezing as everything around her stopped for a moment, Hakuno had an ominous feeling.  “Uh oh…”

 


 

 

Because she needed to finish sorting and absorbing the data of Rome before she could properly devote resources to coming up with an idea for how she could complete her mission and keep her prisoner safe, Altera was beginning to become frustrated with the constant distraction from her body.  “Hmmmph!  I’m trying to concentrate.”  She thought sternly, clenching her butt and rolling onto her back again.  Thankfully Hakuno was either asleep or didn’t think anything was off about her being so restless.  “But… for some reason it doesn’t feel like a bad itch.  It actually feels pretty good.”

 


 

 

She didn’t exactly ‘fall’ into the quivering backdoor of the titan Servant so much as the contractions and movement drew the tiny Master into the powerful ring muscle and deposited her fully on the other side of the threshold of the gentle giantess’ anus.  It was dark and dank, but most of all was the miasmic atmosphere.  “Why does it even… She doesn’t…”  Unable to make sense of Altera’s anatomy, Hakuno felt the gentle swirl of rich mana surrounding her from the titan’s mana generator keep her from passing out due to lack of clean air.  “Doesn’t she absorb everything she destroys as mana?  Is there even any waste leftover after that?  No, that can wait until later.  First I need to get out of here.  As pretty as it is, I don’t want to live and die in Altera’s butt… at least not without her knowing.”

 

Clawing and pounding at the tightly sealed orifice, the only reason she was able to tirelessly work at squeezing her body into the minute gaps she made was because of the rejuvenating quality of the mana she was virtually bathing in.  Without that, even with all her strength and effort she wouldn’t have been able to escape Altera’s bowels.  This entire time, she was aware of the size difference and learned how fragile she was, but the complete and utter powerlessness she now knew was staggering.  Had Altera known and wanted to keep her in her butt, there’s no way even with the inexhaustible stamina she got that she could have gotten out.  The thought was utterly terrifying…

 

“So why do my cheeks feel so warm?”  A bit of residual heat from Altera’s body and her own sweat was to be expected, but the flickering embers of her loins and the blush in her cheeks spoke to something beyond the fear of being trapped into Altera’s body.  Shaking her head of such… appealing forms of play, Hakuno was close to her objective.  “This is my last shot.  But she wouldn’t just ignore something poking around there, right?”

 

Coated in the natural oils used to keep Altera’s backdoor lubricated, it was a bit easier for Hakuno to squeeze the rest of her way through the titaness’ firm legs and scale her perineum.  The stench of Altera’s bowel slung to her still, so she couldn’t tell if the womanhood smelled any different than the other parts of her body, but the softness and elasticity of her surprisingly plump vulva made her want to give in to the relaxing, dense waves of mana washing over her.  Hidden within the lower lips was the entrance to the closest point to the dark-toned titan’s mana generator, so it made sense that the excess it gave off was especially thick.  The heat and humidity raised as she pushed on though, and as she approached the nub of nerve endings that was her best bet at alerting the giantess that she wasn’t just getting horny, but in fact had a person crawling on her body, more than half of her body had sunken into the velvety folds.

 

“Almost… there…”  Practically swimming in her Servant’s quim, Hakuno saw the hood of Altera’s love button just barely bulging up from the sea of flesh.  “Altera!  Just a bit more…”  She was so close she could almost… well she actually could taste the slightly sour, tart fluids leaking up from the moistening sex, but her goal was in sight!

 

But just as the end of her journey came into view, something firmly pressed into her back from the other side of Altera’s clothes, sinking her deeper into the embrace of her tight folds.

 


 

 

Pressing her fingers firmly into her warming sex, Altera stifled a moan in her throat and rubbed her thighs together as pleasure coursed through her body.  It was a sensation she remembered from her ‘dream’ of living on Earth.  As Attila, she dragged many of her conquests to her bed whenever she felt like this, and consent wasn’t necessary.  However, that kind of forceful, cold and fearsome behavior was more aligned with her Red facet, the warrior Altera like her avatar.  She was currently too shy to ask her Master to join her and even then her Blue facet knew that it was too dangerous.  “Mmm… I can’t focus on digesting ‘Nero’ like this.  I’ll pause mana absorption for a bit.  Ah, but what if Master is watching?  No, I can’t let her know.”  Turning her back to the cage and curling slightly into a ball, all she could do at this point was hope that Hakuno didn’t notice or think anything strange of her restlessness.

 

However, she couldn’t spare anymore thoughts on that as her nethers heated up and an itch developed deeper inside.  Her bottoms already soaked through, she slipped her fingers under to work the deeper parts of her sex.  The only thing that made her believe that she was doing a good job suppressing the moans that escaped her lips was that Hakuno hadn’t come to check up on her, and she wasn’t able to tell that she had already filled the cavern with the sweet scent of her nectar and sweat.  In truth, she was panting like an animal in heat, the sloppy sounds of her drenched folds nearly echoed off the walls and if she had the mind to trace her squirming she would have realized her rear was practically rubbing against her prisoner’s cage.  However, all she could focus on was working her sex to alleviate the heat building in it for some reason.

 

“Ahn!  M-Master, Master!  Deeper, yes.  Please, I do not wish to destroy you.  I want to love you, for all eternity!”  While to her it was just a fantasy, Altera had no way of knowing that her beloved Master was more involved than she thought.

 


 

 

While pushed under the metaphorical surface of the horny titaness’ quim initially, Hakuno was also shoved closer to the engorged nub hidden under a hood of flesh before Altera’s fingers came in earnest to tend to her building lust.  Unfortunately, as she discovered with her backdoor, if Altera wanted something, there was nothing the tiny Wizard could do to stop her.  Her grip on Altera’s clit broke easier than the armies under the Servant’s Noble Phantasm and she was pushed into the soft, pulsing folds as the titan played with herself.  The sexual fluid washed away her anal secretions, and the pheromones and arousing scent were attempting to cyberhack her unprotected mind, as a similar heat began to rage in her crotch as well.  Had she not been in a life threatening situation, Hakuno’s will would have given out immediately, but drowning in her Servant’s sex wasn’t the way she wanted to die… just yet.

 

“Al-Altera… Altera!  Can’t you feel me?  I’m right here!”  Pounding on the massive pillars as they passed and moved her around, the sex soaked brunette desperately tried to communicate with her captor, but either she was too weak to register to the titanic girl at all or Altera was too distracted to notice.  Instead, she sunk deeper as less and less light reached her.  “Alter-!?”  Trying to hold onto a finger as it forced her further in, Hakuno felt her foot slip into a tight opening and froze as she realized what was about to happen.

 

With the suction force equivalent to slurping up a noodle, before she could even blink the shrunken girl was in complete darkness and squelching walls of muscles tightly embraced her, dragging her even further from freedom.  Every time she tried to breathe, rather than the air her lungs so desperately craved Hakuno’s mouth was filled with the viscous, syrupy thick sexual fluids the pulsating wall produced.  Luckily the energy she received from Altera’s mana generator kept her functioning despite the near crushing pressure and severe lack of oxygen, but the discomfort had her burying her face into the tight folds seeking out the small pockets of air that were also trapped by the masturbating princess like she was.

 

After what felt like an eternity, shoved and drawn so deep that she hadn’t seen the slender, dark-toned pillars that entrapped her in the tight sex for a while, the tunnel contracted suddenly and the tremors that wracked the titanic body following slowly began to fade.  Every ragged breath Altera took after that became calmer and her body relaxed as she rolled onto her back once more.  “Is…  Is she finished?”  She didn’t know how deeply she was sucked into Altera’s sex, but if she was out of reach of those ‘meter’ long fingers then it was many times her current height.  Otherwise fine thanks to the dense mana inside her Servant, after everything else that happened to her, Hakuno grew tired.  “I’ll wake up again… right?  I’d hate to leave her alone again after all we’ve been through.”  Lulled to sleep by the gentle breathing and heartbeat surrounding her, the young Wizard was happy to be so close to the titaness she loved if nothing else.

 


 

 

Laying in the afterglow of a refreshing orgasm, Altera smiled as she resumed the processing of Rome’s data.  “Thankfully it doesn’t look like Master heard any of that.  Now to finish digesting ‘Nero’.”  Giggling to herself, she found the idea of thinking of a civilization as its leader humorous for some reason.  Perhaps because unlike other giant lifeforms in Earth’s cultures, as Sefar she always crushed her victims despite being fully capable of consuming them in a traditional sense.  Whatever the reason, imagining that her Saber rival was becoming part of her, Altera was hoping she could find some more fashion that she could use to surprise her little Master with.

 


The Present

 

As she looked around her just-big-enough cavern for any sign of the brunette under her care, Altera wouldn’t have thought to check inside of her body for her.  As she moved around, the tiny girl slid towards the deepest depths of her womanhood without her notice.

 

“Where could she be?”  Looking around, she couldn’t see or sense her Master anywhere.  “Oh, she must be hiding in the Regalia!  Like playing Hide-and-Seek.”  Smiling now that she figured she knew Hakuno’s intentions, Altera began searching with these new parameters in mind, though in her moving and shuffling before the ring had been covered in straw.  Still, there weren’t that many places for someone to hide in the somewhat barren living space, so the alien princess believed she’d find the Wizard pretty quickly.  “Maybe after we’re done with Hide-and-Seek… I c-could… as-ask Master to play with my body a bit.  Velber is approaching, but I don’t have to shut down the Moon Cell just yet.  Master and I can stay together a bit longer.  That should be acceptable, right?”  While her logic was a bit flimsy, she didn’t feel it come in conflict with her orders from the Harvest Star.  Smiling, she placed a hand over her heart as she thought of Hakuno’s face.  “But I’ll have to be careful.  Really, really, careful not to hurt my cute little Master.”

 

To her, Hakuno was good civilization.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any availble delete scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

www.patreon.com/NRawk

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

ko-fi.com/nrawk282