- Text Size +

Sunday.

 

Jacob walked into his home after a on day at work. He was physically exhausted but still pleasantly happy, for he loved his job. He had always dreamed of working on cars, and even more so racing them, which he was working towards currently, so work was only physically demanding to him. Jacob, who was 24, stood at about 6'2", a little husky coming in at around 230lbs. He had blonde hair and blue eyes, but the scottish in him gave an orange tinge to his beard. He was alone for most of his childhood, only really seeing his family. He was very calm and quiet, and kind to everybody around him because he believed in karma.

He walked in and kissed his girlfriend, Claire, who was on her way outside for a phone call. She grew up in a loud household, so she always got in the habit of going outside whenever she was on the phone. She was 20, stood about 5'4", and had brownish reddish hair and slightly dark hazel eyes. She wasn't heavy, per say, but was definitely curvy, weighing in at around 200lbs. She was big boned, from her dad's side. Her mom's side gave her a sassy attitude about her, the kind that doesn't take any shit from anyone. She wouldn't start a fight, but she would damn well finish one!

"How was your day sweetie?" Jacob asked Claire, who seemed preoccupied more with her phone at the moment. 

"It was good, just another day" she said, without breaking eye contact with a phone as she opened the door, and let herself out. Just before the door shut she placed the phone up to her ear. 

Jacob went to the bathroom and changed to shorts and a shirt, seeing as Claire had the heat up a little more than usual. It was currently October, so things are getting chilly outside but they had a pellet stove right in the living room. After changing, he went back into the living room and sat down on Claire's mom's couch.

Claire's family had just left yesterday, it was currently Sunday and they would be back the following Sunday as they were on vacation to disneyland. Claire wasn't really interested in going, so she stayed home. Jacob knew that this was coming up in advance, and took the week off from work so him and Claire could get some alone time. Claire wasn't very thrilled about it, but she wasn't opposed to the idea either. She just had a very monotone feel in general, it made up most of her mood.

A moment or two after Jacob sat down, he started feeling very dizzy. He sat up and leaned forward, with one arm resting on his knee and the other rubbing the back of his head. There was a fuzz back there that he couldn't explain, other than TV static. It got greater and greater and greater until everything turned away, and he eventually passed, out falling forward onto the floor...

When he woke back up, he couldn't feel the couch by his feet, but he did know he was definitely on the floor. His vision was blurry at first, but everything seemed to be much bigger than it was before. He rubbed his eyes and his vision began coming back to him, only to leave him incomplete shock. He looked around and it realized that somehow, he had shrunken down to about, an inch tall by his judgment. He had always dreamed of this happening, having a giantess fetish, but never in a million years did he believe it would actually happen! And so sudden? 'What would have caused this? he thought.

Before he could even think about Claire coming back inside, or how she would react to the situation, he simply stood there and took in all of his surroundings. He checked himself to make sure he wasn't hurt, which was when he noticed that somehow his clothes had shrunk with him. It was at that moment, that he remembered about Claire, as she opened the door hanging the phone up. He ran under the couch end head safely until she became stationary, for his own sake.

"Jacob?" She called his name through the house. "Probably in the bathroom" she muttered to herself. She didn't even bother looking for him, just went to the couch and sat down, unknowingly right above him. She took her socks and uggs off and tossed them to the other side of the room, opened her phone back up and started working on her online sales job, constantly messaging people to promote beauty products. She didn't make much off of it, but she was very optimistic about it possibly turning into something much bigger.

Jacob watched her take her socks and shoes off as she rested them about an inch off the ground, for her legs were too short to touch the floor and she leaned back into the couch. He slowly walked out from underneath the couch, and up between her feet until he was standing in front of them. He turned around, took in the moment with absolute excitement, completely disregarding the fact that he should probably figure out how all this happened, and how to get back to normal before he ends up being a stain somewhere. 

He walked up to her right foot on his left. They were still warm and had white bits of lint from her somewhat new white socks she was just wearing. She always took very good care of herself, but she had been wearing those for hours now inside with the pellet stove running, so they were definitely soft and moist, and had a scent that could only be detected at a certain distance. Jacob had always loved the scent, and now it enveloped everything around him.

The first thing he did was walk underneath the padding of her foot, looked up and shoved his face into it, indulging himself in his ultimate fantasy while he could, not knowing how she would react to the situation. His face was instantly covered in a sweat, which he licked up happily. Suddenly, he had gained an idea that he was willing to try before he tries getting her attention.

She he went back up to her toes, and wedged himself between her second and third toes. He did this very carefully, trying not to get her attention even though she seemed much more preoccupied anyway. There was a bit of lint that had collected in all the webbings of her feet, that had collected up all of the sweat from the day and now that it is exposed to air, was starting to gelatinize. He was half covered in it by the time he got into position, as he started pleasuring himself between her toes.

After a moment, he lost a little bit of self-control and started going much faster, moving around more and before he could react, his entire world shifted as he felt Claire lift her foot into the air, to see what was on her foot.

"EW WHAT KIND OF BUG IS THAT?!" She shrieked. She kicked her foot into the air, luckily Jacob was not sent flying and slipped right through back onto the floor. He didn't think he was going to make it, but had realized that in the process of shrinking, he became much more durable. It still hurt falling to the ground, it knocked the wind out of him. But if he wasn't this durable, he would have broken almost every bone in his body. 

Opening her phone camera to get a better look, Claire stood in front of the couch, turning around to face him. She knelt down and zoomed in on her camera to get a better look because she didn't want to get her face anywhere near it. She almost dropped her phone in shock when she realized that it was not a bug, but her boyfriend who had somehow shrunk. Knowing he had this fetish, she assumed that he did this to himself, and her face went from curiosity, to disgust. 

"Jacob, is that you??" She picked him up by her two fingers, carrying him by his shirt up to her face. "Did you do this to yourself, you've always had this fantasy about being shrunken down to this size, and you actually did it." She had an angry undertone to her voice that wasn't obvious, but was definitely there. 

"I swear Claire I didn't do this! I just sat down on the couch, felt a weird fuzzy feeling in the back of my head and then there was a flash. Then I woke up, and this happened!! I have no idea how I promise!!" He pleaded to her. 

"Uh huh, then what were you doing between my toes exactly? Didn't seem so worried then now did you?" She said, waiting to hear his response.

"Well uhh... I uhh.. couldn't help myself but at least enjoy it for the moment. You know how much I'm into this.." he said, blushing and looking away, unable to make eye contact.

She brought her other hand up to him, and dropped him into it. Her hands were a tad clammy from being on her phone so long, they were also very warm. It felt very inviting to him which confused him, given her current mood.

"Soo, if you don't know how this happened to you, how am I supposed to know if you're ever going to go back to regular size? I need a provider, not a pet. I can't be taking care of you for the rest of my life. I have my own to live." He knew the tone in her voice that was all too familiar. He usually heard this tone when she was explaining that she didn't want to be near him, and just wanted to be alone in her own space. It was in a way where she sounded annoyed with him. 

"Well who knows, maybe it'll undo itself just as fast as it did," he said very nervously in a desperate attempt for his life. He hadn't thought of that previously, what if he never got back to regular size again? This fantasy was great but, he still had a life of his own to live too. To the very hard to swallow pill for him, being a victim of his own fantasy.

Claire looked at him for a moment, debating on whether she wanted to take care of him at all. She was always supportive of his fetish, but she needed a man in her life who could bring income into the household, someone have a future with. As long as he stayed like this, she didn't see any kind of future with him at all

Jacob felt very uneasy. The thought of him being tossed away like some broken toy or food wrapper like it was nothing to her, scared that ever living hell out of him. He could see in her eyes that she could not care less whether he lived or died at this point, and was only keeping him alive just in case he got back to normal size. But, he didn't really believe that she thought that was going to happen, which still begged the question that echoed in is mind, what was she going to do with him?

"Tell you what, I'll give it until mom and the kids come back. If you're not back to regular size by then, then well, we'll see what to do with you," this made Jacob's heart sank, "but it sure as hell won't be me taking care of you." She sat back down on the couch, picked her phone back up, and dropped him between her feet that were now straight up balancing on the heel as she laid back into the leather. "For now, I don't mind you indulging yourself a little bit while I work, just don't bug me or get yourself lost. I won't come looking for you."

Jacob still felt very uneasy, but figured if his life was going to be short, he should enjoy every good moment he has. he crawled back up her foot, laid himself in between her toes, and pleasured himself a few more times as she worked. Every once in awhile she would look up at him with no emotion at all, as if she was just looking up to see the time.

After a while, Claire took a break from her work for a while and decided to entertain herself. "Hey, I have something you can help me with, even at your size." Jacob perked up, looking at her devilish grin staring down at him.

"Y-you do?" He asked nervously. 

"Yup! But first, we need to test something.." She plucked him out of her toes and dropped him at the foot of the reclined couch chair. She took her left foot into the air and back down, balanced it on her heal as the padding of her foot balanced right over Jacob who was laying on his back, looking up in fear and lust which confused him. Before he could react, she pushed her tiny boyfriend into the chair roughly, and started twisting her foot back and fourth. She did this for about 15 seconds, then looked under her foot to see if he was still alive. He was surprisingly okay, given that the weather coat should give him some cushion, but it was definitely unexpected and did hurt a little bit.

"Well, now that we know you can survive that, I know you'll be able to do this." She took her hand and brushed him onto the floor below, declined the chair and got up, walking into the bathroom. She came back out with her favorite foot lotion, then sat back down in her spot. Jacob was right in between her two feet and she sat forward this time, making sure her feet touch the ground. 

"You're going to give me a foot massage" she said with a smile, in a matter of fact fashion as she opened the bottle, and put a big glob of foot lotion on the floor, directly onto jacob. He stood up out of the glob, which was up to his shoulders, and wiped his face clean but as soon as he looked up, he's watched as her foot came down onto him, rubbing him into the floor in a forward and back motion. Jacob had his back to the floor, as her foot rubbed him into the floor and then her foot intermittently, depending on where he caught grip.

Claire had a smug smile on her face, satisfied and very entertained by her idea. She went to switch feet but he wasn't on the ground, so she brought her leg up onto her thigh, pulling her foot forward to look at her tiny boyfriend, who was face first stuck to her foot. She used one finger to wipe him off, rubbed her fingers together to drop him onto the floor again, then grabbed the lotion to drop yet another glob onto the floor for her other foot. This time, jacob didn't even have enough time to stand up before she had started rubbing him into the floor.

"Ahh, this IS nice," she cooed, "I would even give you credit if I wasn't the one doing all the work." She continued the massage for a solid 10 minutes or so, until she brought her foot up on to her leg, taking the tiny insignificant spec off of her foot once again but this time, bringing him back up to her face. 

"This stuff is good for hands too you know!" She said with a smile, as she rubbed him in the lotion that came with him into her hands. Jacob's world was turned upside down as she rubbed her hands together in all directions, making him feel like he was training for some kind of space program. 

When she stopped, she handled him back into her Palm and brought him up to her face. "it's getting late, I'll be nice and put you in here while I go to bed." She got up, grab one of her socks and UGGs that she had tossed earlier, and dropped him into the sock. "And to make sure you don't go anywhere, I'll do this!" She balled the sock up loosely and stuffed it into the toe section of her ugg. "I'll come get you tomorrow, if I remember" she chuckled to herself as she went into the bathroom to wash up and brush her teeth. Then she walked into the bedroom, and laid down for bed. 

Jacob was absolutely exhausted from the massage. Completely tangled up into her sock, which was still moist and the boot was keeping it that way, he didn't have the energy to try to break free even if he wanted to, so he just curled up into a ball and drifted off to sleep.