- Text Size +

Wednesday. 

 

Jacob woke up to the thunderous footsteps of his once beloved girlfriend, who had now became his torturer. He was expecting her to pick him out of the sock and punish him in some way, but she didn't. He heard her get ready for the day, and talk to somebody on the phone. He couldn't tell who it was, but she sounded swoon.

Jacob's arm continued throbbing as he laid there all day, wishing he would die already. The physical and emotional pain he had endured over the last 3 days had been more than he could handle, and he was worried on what she had planned for him. Every minute he laid there felt like an hour. 

Hours eventually did go by, and he heard footsteps again, but this time Jacob could hear a second set of footsteps, and a lot of Claire giggling. He could hear a male voice, that kind of resembled a friend of hers, John. He was the friend she had that he was always told not to worry about. From the sounds of their voices, he was right to worry all along. He wanted to cry but he had no more tears left.

The footsteps and giggling got closer and closer, until he felt his whole world shake once again as Claire grabbed her shock out of her boot, and plopped him in her hand. He noticed instantly that her shirt was already off, along with her pants. He turned around to look behind him, only to see John unbuttoning his pants. Jacob's heart sank. He saw how he was going to die.

Once they had stripped completely, she plucked him out of her hand and placed him on the tip of John's already solid member. Jacob screamed as Claire's hungry eyes stared at him and the member as she quickly wrapped her lips around the tip, grazing over Jacob and leaving enough spit to stick him to her friend's cock as she tied her hair back.

She then roughly shoved the hard cock to the back of her throat, bringing Jacob with it as he was tossed about in and out of her mouth as she blew him. At some point he would be trapped inside of her mouth being crushed by the giant member inside of him, and other times he was stuck by her spit in his pre cum to the side of the member. Jacob watch in horror as she gave John the blowjob of his life, paying no attention to the once boyfriend that was on her best friend's member.

She then stopped leaving Jacob stuck halfway down the member. She plucked him up and without hesitation, shoved him deep inside to her pussy that had already gotten wet from the blow session. Jacob screamed for an end to this pain and suffering, but no matter how much he screamed neither of them paid any attention to him other than to keep the torture alive by positioning him in the right spots.

Within moments of him being pushed into there, he saw the all too familiar member breach her lips and head straight for him. It came in slow at first, but started pushing in and out of her very quickly and roughly, slamming him to the back of her walls each time. She got so wet that he slowly started drowning intermittently, getting a break now and then.

Things got more and more rough as Jacob had almost passed out, until eventually he heard and felt Claire approaching a climax. He felt the rhythm begin to stutter, until he was blasted with both of their cum. Every hole in his body was filled with semen and her mucus. He was shot out the side, slowly dripping down her flower. He was so exhausted.

He watched in terror as the giant member was pulled out, leaving another giant strand of both of their cum as it slowly dripped on to him. Claire took her two fingers and wiped them from the bottom of the strand all the way up to her vaginal hole, picking Jacob up up with it all. Without breaking eye contact with John, she smiled all smitten and stuck her tongue out all sexy, as she brought to come and Jacob into her mouth and savored it on her mouth for a bit, eventually swallowing without any recognition that he was ever in her mouth.

Jacob didn't even try to hold on to save his life, he just let her savor him one last time, and swallow him down. He was pushed painfully down her esophagus with a nice big gulp, until eventually he breached an opening and fell straight onto a piece of food that she ate earlier, deep in her stomach. He could hear them giggling outside, and felt her move around. He was stuck to food and couldn't move as he listened to the love of his life already moving on to someone else, forgetting he ever existed.

He was surprisingly not burned by her stomach acid, and at least a part of them wishes he was. Even if it was a slow painful death, it was still death. Days went by and he slowly passed through her system, experiencing firsthand everything inside of her digestive tract until eventually, he said daylight again.

The smell had been there for hours now, so it no longer bothered him. After he hit the water, stuck to a solid log of what once was her food, it floated back to the surface and he was on top, being able to breathe for a moment. he looked up at the star above him as more came out, splashing around him until eventually she wiped, covering him with toilet paper making him unable to be seen.

He screamed to try to get her attention, and she hear him and look down, only to loook at the mess with a disgusted face and go "Ew." She quickly flushed the toilet, discarding him forever. Jacob eventually drowned, and finally got his wish of death after the torture he was put through. 

 

END