- Text Size +

Monday. 

 

Jacob was awoken by his entire world shifting from underneath him as Claire took the sock out of the boot, and without checking for Jacob at all, proceeded to put her sock on, leaving him stuck sideways under her toes, face up with his face pressed against her second toe. 

"Wait Claire what are yo-" before he could finish the sentence, she put her boot on along with her other sock and ugg, proceeded to leave the house.

Jacob thought about kicking and screaming trying to get out, but he didn't think it would make a difference, and to be honest he kind of enjoyed it. He had always dreamed about being in this position, under her foot completely unaware although he was pretty sure she remembered he was down there, he believed she was still mad at him and pretending he didn't exist, which was exactly right.

She walked outside and locked the door, walking out to her sister, Chloe, waiting in her car outside to run down to the store to get drinks and snacks, for they were going to hang out at the house for a bit afterwards. Jacob felt every footstep, like a car falling on top of him as he was pushed into her foot. She hopped in the car, and made small talk with her sister, avoiding the topic of Jacob until they got back. 

The entire car ride the heat was on, and at one point Claire had turned the heat on to feet only, claiming to her sister that her feet were cold. The air in her boot begin to warm up very quickly, as her feet started to sweat after mere minutes. The way back was much worse for him, after being scuffed around a convenience store listening as the two giggled above him. He was still dizzy with each step but at this point, was starting to get used to the g-force of being moved around like that, at least for a long period of time. 

By the time they got back into the house, Jacob that are a very hard time breathing, and was completely coated in her sweat, and it filled just about every hole in his body. He was completely enveloped in her scent, and he was still a bit excited about it, but he was too distracted and disappointed by the fact that she was basically acting like he didn't exist. The idea seemed great to him before, but experiencing it firsthand with everything that's at stake for him, it wasn't what he expected it would be.

Chloe and Claire sat down on the couch, and put the snacks down on the chair to the left of the couch if you were sitting on it, underneath the window. Claire went to take her shoes off, then had a great idea. 

"Hey Chloe, guess what I found earlier?" She asked as she took her sock off, using her finger to make sure he slid it into the sock and not stuck on the bottom of her foot to keep the element of surprise. 

"What?" Asked Chloe. Claire then preceded to turn the sock upside down, dumping Jacob into the palm of her hand. "I found this little guy, almost stepped on him. I might still, I haven't decided yet." She said nonchalantly.

Chloe had a moment of shock, realizing at a closer glance that there was a small person sitting in her sister's hand. "Who is that? Is that.... Jacob?!" She said with a ghasp, covering her mouth with her hand. 

"Yep! Little asshole shrunk himself. Like, what was he even thinking? That I would cater to him the rest of my life? Yeah right!" She said laughing. 

"Oh my god Claire! Why would you hurt him like that? I mean, stepping on him? You can at least just let him go if you don't want to take care of him." Chloe felt some sympathy for him, he was always kind to her and they would go to each other for advice. However, Chloe was very loyal to her sister, so if it came down to it she would help take him out if she was asked to.

"That's the thing. He'd rather that I stomped him out. Matter of fact, he WANTS me to step on him. Or eat him. Or do all sorts of things with him. He's into it, that's why he shrunk himself. Isn't that right you little bug?" She said as she turned her eyes onto him.

"I already told you! I don't know how this happened! there was a big flash and a weird feeling in my head and I woke up like this and found you to get your attention!" He pleaded 

"Wait.. he WANTS to be stepped on? It doesn't make any sense." Chloe Interrupted. 

"It's called a Giantess fetish. He wants to be under my foot or in my mouth, swallowed into my stomach. As well as being inserted into me like a human dildo, but he shrunk himself too far down to be any use for that." Claire stated. "Whether he shrunk himself or not, he has till the end of the week to get back to normal, after that what happens to him is not my problem. Wanna hold him?" She asked her sister.

Chloe looked at him very closely as he was dropped into her cupped hands. It felt very strange having a living breathing human being the size of her thumbnail moving around in the palm of her hands. "So wait, does that mean he likes me holding him? Like, does that get him off too?" Chloe asked curiously. 

"Probably, I don't know. All I know is that he likes being stepped on and eaten, and inserted. He hasn't shared any of the other things with me, mainly because he knew I didn't want to hear them. I've helped him out a little bit with video and a couple of role plays on the phone, but he knows I've never really been that into it."

Chloe looked down at him in her hands, and blushed a bit. After a few moments of unbroken eye contact with Jacob, she shoved him into her mouth and started moving him about with her tongue, sucking on him like he was a piece of candy. 

"Ew Chloe! He's been in my shoe since yesterday that's gross!" Claire blurted out. 

"Soo? I figured I'd let him enjoy life a little bit before he dies" she said with him stuck to her tongue. Just then Claire had an idea. 

"Well what if we break out the snacks if we're eating?" She said, getting up and bringing some chocolate covered potato chips for her and the yogurt Chloe got, along with two chocolate milk bottles they each got. Chloe picked up on the idea and rolled with it.

"I'm STARVING" she said, as her mouth was salivating, nearly drowning the little man in her mouth. Jacob tried to find something to hold on to, but there simply wasn't anything. Her tongue was just simply too strong. He layed on her tongue in the moment of silence as she was opening her snacks and began to pleasure himself, taking advantage of the moment. But before he could finish he saw a light, and a spoonful of yogurt coming straight for him. He tried to stand up and get out of the way, but her tongue was too slippery, not to mention there was enough spit in her mouth to keep him stuck there.

There was yogurt on the bottom of the spoon, which her tongue forced him into as it slid over him, dropping the entire spoonful of yogurt right on top of him. He couldn't breathe at all for a moments until she started moving things around in her mouth, savoring him in the yogurt just before pushing him off to the side as she swallowed the yogurt down in one big gulp. Jacob was terrified now, seeing how effortlessly and easily she took a dollop of yogurt the size of a house compared to him down her gullet, it made him realize the severity of the situation.

She did this a few more times, constantly tossing him about in her mouth until she finished her yogurt, then she spit him out into her hands, and dropped him into the empty yogurt cup.

"Here, now that I've had mine you can have whatever's left." Jacob was exhausted. He laid there, stuck to the cup by the yogurt and her spit for a solid 20 minutes as they giggled talking about guys and gossip. Jacob finally got up and started eating some of the yogurt, but soon he felt eyes on him, as he heard the conversation shift towards yogurt making his ears perk as well.

"You know what that does sound good! I never thought of that let's see." With one finger, Claire scooped as much of the yogurt out of the yogurt cup as she could, along with jacob, and spread it and him on to one of her chocolate covered chips. Without hesitation, or even looking at the chip after it was spread, she popped it in her mouth with a giggle in response to what her sister was telling her, as if Jacob didn't even exist.

She chewed the chip up as Jacob frantically fumbled around her mouth to try and not be crushed up with it. Chloe was much more mindful of his safety, but Claire couldn't care less. Just before she finished chewing, Jacob's arm got caught between two of her teeth and lucky for him and she didn't bite down all the way, but it left a massive bruise as it broke his arm. He managed to grab onto a piece of her tooth as she swallowed, she noticed this as she picked him out of her mouth and flicked him onto the floor, and went about having a good time with her sister, forgetting about him for a little while.

Jacob was heart broken, and now physically broken. He landed on the ground with a scream of pain, luckily not landing on the broken arm but the impact definitely shook it around and hurt him immensely. 

Jacob had landed in a semi-safe spot, not where usual traffic is, so he laid there and tried to collect himself as he wept for hours. Eventually, Chloe left and Claire was alone with him again. She didn't bother looking for him, however as she cleaned up the living room, she had stepped on him and felt him stuck to her foot she continued cleaning, treating him as if he was just another piece of dirt on her foot.

Jacob screamed as each step mangles his arm around, as he eventually passed out. When he woke up, she was asleep in bed in her thong and a t shirt. He was still stuck to her foot. She never bothered to take him off, he guessed he wasn't worth the energy. He managed to push himself off of her foot for her sweat had dried, making it less sticky and more brittle. He fell onto the bed with a soft landing, but his arm is still hurt enough to make him yelp. He took his shirt off and made it into and makeshift sling, then started crawling up towards the head of the bed for safety.

About halfway up, Claire rolled over to the other side of the bed. Jacob was about waist level with her, as he ended up being pressed against the upper part of her thong in her butt crack. She felt something was there, and reached back and itched whatever it was. Jacob watched as the giant digit came down and rubbed him into her butt crack, eventually pushing him behind her thong. When she did this, she rolled over again pushing him into the bed. He could still breathe through the mattress, but he was in extreme pain for his arm was being pushed into the bed and being forced apart. He passed out again in pain.