- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hey there, this is my second try at creating a giantess story, so I'm not super experienced. 

What can you expect from this story?

  • Character focused
  • Silly pirates
  • Lots of growth as the plot progresses
  • While I try to keep body types varied, I have a thing for extremely curvy giantesses so they'll be the norm.
  • Gratuitous sex
  • Quite a bit of worldbuilding
  • Giantesses being absolutely unstoppable badasses

Hope you enjoy!

The ships arrived at dawn, the white flags with red skulls waved like an omen of death for everyone to see. The tripulation made themselves at home very quickly, they were a group of thugs with long beards and poorly drawn tattoos. People knew not to start a fight, they tried to go about their business but tension ran high. They had chosen the town’s bar as their meet up point, and kicked out all the locals. “Darlin’ we’re out of beer.” One of the thugs, a large hairy man with a clear aversion for baths, slammed a glass jug against his table.

The barmaid, a tiny young woman, ran to the back to get another barrel; she struggled trying to move it. “Let a real man help you with that,” said one of the pirates lifting the barrel off the floor and into a table. “Aren’t you a pretty lil' lass, come over here.” Another thug grabbed her arm and dragged her towards him; she resisted, but the man threatened to dislocate her shoulder. “Stupid bitch,” the man yelled. “When I tell you to come, you come.”

“Why don’t you leave the girl alone?” a man spoke from the entrance, he walked in and sat on a table next to one of the pirates. “She obviously doesn’t want anything with an ugly bastard like you,” he smirked.

“Who the fuck do you think you are?” yelled the pirate, red with rage.

“My name’s John, and I’m just a simple sailor like all of you, fine gentlemen.”

“Well John.” the pirate unsheathed his sword. “Prepare to die.”

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” John’s face became more serious.

“Yeah, well you’re not me.” The pirate swung against John, he jumped out of the table, dodging the blow and taking out his own weapon.

“My captain would be real mad if anything happens to me,” said John. “And you wouldn’t want to be in the receiving end of her wrath.”

“Her?” The pirate broke into laughter along with the rest of his crewmates. “I’m gonna chew her like paper. What do you think a woman’s gonna do against us?”

“Why don’t I show you myself?” a female voice came from outside, the men turned their heads to see an unnaturally big hand grab the door frame, then an equally big face peeked in.

“What in the seven seas!” the pirate recoiled.

The giant figure crouched to go through the frame, and then stood inside to show all her glory. The men couldn’t believe what they saw, the woman before them was huge; her head scratched the ceiling and the boards creaked as she walked. She wore a jacket over a white ruffle blouse, which threatened to tear at any moment due to the pressure of the two cannonballs on her chest. Her pants were equally tight, and did a poor job at hiding her huge heart shaped bottom. The cherry on top was her gorgeous face, which looked down at the astonished men with big green eyes and smiled with her full lips.

“I am Captain Mary Stewart,” the giant woman announced. “And it’d be wise of you all to surrender.”

“What the fuck are you?” the pirate tightened the grip on his sword.

“Just an ambitious girl,” said Mary. “And unfortunately, you guys are in the way of what I want. So I’m here to ask you nicely to surrender, before things get ugly.”

The pirate chuckled. “You might be a huge bitch, but you’re still made of flesh and bone.” He pointed his sword at her. “And that means we can make you bleed. Get her boys!”

All of the men in the bar charged towards Mary with their swords in the air, she replied by taking out her double blades and blocking them with dazzling skill. It soon became apparent the pirates that bitten more than they could chew, as a rain of blades kicks and punches befell them. Mary was surprisingly agile for her size, and could dodge anything that came her way, and then counter with her unmatched strength.

The men fell one by one, overwhelmed by Mary’s skill; she lifted them in the air and threw them against the tables, she broke their swords like toothpicks and swept a dozen of them at once with a roundhouse kick. In no time, all the pirates were on the floor, licking their wounds and moaning in pain.

“Good job boss, that’ll teach them,” John clapped.

The barmaid hid behind the counter trembling with fear, she wasn’t sure if she should thank Mary or fear her; the amazon approached her and she simply stared at her with uncertainty. “Sorry about the mess,” said Mary with a cute smile. “When you’re my size you need lots of space. I’ll compensate you when I’m done with the rest of these guys.” She turned back at the hurting pirates and grabbed the one that looked the most conscious by the collar. “Your captain’s the asshole that arrived today isn’t he? Where is he?”

“I ain’t tellin’ ya shit,” barked the pirate.

Mary grabbed the man’s arm and twisted it, he cried in pain. “I could tear it away from your body if I wanted. If that’s what’ll take.”

“The manor,” said the pirate between moans of pain.”He’s meeting the Duke.”

“Thank you.” Mary dropped the man. “Let’s go John. Oh and can you tell the sheriff to come get this scum?”

“Of course captain.”

Captain Mary went back to her ship, where she met with the rest of her crew. The men were your run of the mill pirates, the girls however were all big, not as big as Mary, but larger than your average woman; they all saluted their captain as she boarded the ship. “Get ready guys,” yelled Mary. “Whitebeard’s at the Duke’s house, and we’re paying him a visit!.” The crew cheered and went to get ready for the task.

Meanwhile, Mary made her way to her private chamber, where several maidens were waiting; they were all amazonian beauties like their captain, sporting a curvy body and measuring around 8 feet. One of them took off Mary’s jacket, another one her sword and hat; Mary’s wavy hair fell down to her shoulders as she undid her ponytail. She sat on a golden armchair, way too big for an average human, and undid the buttons of her shirt; her giant breast flopped out, unrestrained, they were surprisingly firm for their size. One of the maidens approached Mary from behind and started massaging her shoulders, the captain sighed in approval.

“Your muscles are tense. Had a rough fight, my captain?” asked the maiden as she worked her magic.

“Not enough,” chuckled Mary. “Just a bunch of lowlifes who think they’re hot shit cause they can swing a sword.”

“No surprise there. Our captain is the strongest,” said the maiden as she massaged Mary’s arms, and felt all the well developed muscle underneath. “There’s nobody who can beat you.”

“Damn right,” chanted another maiden as she approached holding a tray with food; a big piece of meat, bread, mashed potato and a cup of wine. “Here’s your meal my captain.” The maiden left the tray on the table next to Mary. “Looks delicious as always,” said Mary before starting to devour her food; two other maidens approached with fans, to make sure her captain wasn’t affected by the relentless summer heat.

Mary looked at a board that hung from the wall, home of a single piece of pinned paper. “Soon another piece of the map will be mine,” muttered Mary.

“Soon all of them will be yours captain,” said the maiden, taking her massage to the lower parts of Mary’s back. “I have no doubt of that. If anyone can find the Lost City, that’s you.”

“You’re trying to get on my good side Bonnie?” Mary pulled the Maiden by the arm so that she was facing her. “Cause you don’t have to try.” She approached her lips to Bonnie’s and the maiden kissed back without a second thought, The rest of the maidens also joined in, caressing Mary’s body as she and Bonnie were locked in a passionate hug.

Bonnie spread her legs over Mary’s lap; while her tongue explored every inch of Mary’s mouth, her fingers scratched on her back. She pressed herself against the captain’s gigantic chest, feeling the boob flesh overflow in every direction.

“You like being big don’t ya?” whispered Mary.

“And I want to be even bigger,” moaned Bonnie.

“Then don’t stop”

Another maiden undid Mary’s belt and lowered her pants, showing her thick muscular thighs, but more importantly, her thigh pussy; she licked her lips and started going to town, making Mary moan in sheer pleasure.

“You guys are spoiling me,” laughed Mary; she loved always being the center of attention,
and how she inspired lust in every member of her tripulation. She would spend entire nights getting drunk and banging with her maidens and whoever else was brave enough to join; Mary was insatiable and unstoppable. The maiden's tongue drove her to a climax and she screamed begging for more, her body was on fire and every single touch, every caress was enough to make a regular person go crazy. She kept coming, again and again; her legs twitched trying to contain the sensation, her hips rocked back and fore violently, and her waist bent showcasing her steel hard abs covered on glittering sweat. Every orgasm came only with a couple seconds of rest followed by more lovemaking, not a single sign of fatigue from anybody involved; in fact ever time they only got more vigorous, they could go forever if they wanted. Unfortunately, this session was cut short by a knock on the door. “Captain, we’re ready whenever you are.”

“I’m out in a second,” moaned Mary. “Well girls, looks like it’s time for me to go.” She gave Bonnie another kiss and got up to get her clothes and gear. “Don’t worry, when I get back we’ll have a big celebration,” she smiled mischievously. She noticed how tight her clothes were as she was putting on her jacket, she would have to find a new wardrobe soon.

Mary’s crew was waiting for her outside, a small army of tough looking guys and amazonian girls, they were armed to the teeth with swords and pistols. John approached Mary and saluted her. “The guys at the bar were arrested as you asked my captain,” he said.

“Great,” smiled Mary. “What about the barmaid? Did you get her name?”

“The barmaid?” John blushed.

“I noticed how you acted all tough at first. You were trying to impress her, weren’t you? I don’t blame you, she’s cute.”

“Yeah, I do like her. I asked her name when I returned with the sheriff, Anne. I think she liked me too.” John fidgeted with his hands. “Do you think she can come with us?”

Mary chuckled. “She didn’t look like the type to live at sea. But if she wants to, she’s welcome.”

“Thank you,” nodded John.

“Now let’s go fuck Whitebeard up,” yelled Mary lifting one of her blades; the rest of the crew cheered along and they were on their way to the Duke’s manor.

When they arrived, there was a group of armed guards at the gate, to be expected after all the ruckus at the bar. Mary pointed her blade at them, and gave them a warning. “Stand aside, and you won’t suffer my wrath.”

“You are not welcome at the Duke’s grounds pirate!” said the guard at the front, a stern man with a white wig, who looked to be in charge.

“It'll be by force then,” snickered Mary. “Good, that’s how I like it. Get them men!”

Both sides charged forward, the guards shot their rifles but the pirates showcased superhuman reflexes and skill, dodging the shots and quickly taking out the bulk of the guards. Mary swung her sword against the leader, who barely deflected the blow with his own weapon. “I warned you,” said Mary. “We’re not your ordinary pirates.” She wrapped the man with both hands and lifted him in the air. Suddenly, a small blade flew through the air and lodged itself in Mary’s hand, making her cry in pain and release her prey.

“So you are the pirate who took out half my crew at the bar,” a man came out from the mansion, wielding several throwing knives. “I heard you were big, but this is frankly ridiculous. What is it that you want?”

Mary looked at the man, and his long white beard; from the name one would picture an old man, but he seemed to be barely in his twenties. According to the stories, Whitebeard’s ship was dragged into Siren waters, most of his crew died, but he survived; he resisted their chants and escaped, but as a result his hair turned white. That’s how Mary knew she was dealing with a respectable foe, but then again, she had never met an enemy she couldn’t defeat.

“The map piece,” said Mary before lunging at him.

“This old thing?” Whitebeard dodged the strike and took out a piece of paper from his pocket. “I thought you’d be after something more interesting, not just money.”

“My objective is simple,” said Mary. “I want money and power, all of it.”

“And you think the Lost City will give you that?” laughed Whitebeard. “You’re naive. You’ll die getting there.”

“You don’t know me,” snapped back Mary. “I can get over whatever challenge the city throws at me.”

Mary went for another blow, Whitebeard threw more knives at her, which she dodge but some still teared her clothes; the shredded garments fell revealing parts of Mary’s naked body. “They were getting a bit tight, thanks for freeing me up.” Mary launched a series of quick attacks, her giant limbs flying across the air at supersonic speed; Whitebead attempted to doge but he felt Mary’s grasp on his neck, then his back hitting the wall behind him. He tried to free himself but the amazon was just too strong; her arm was strong enough to pin him against the wall, it felt like an elephant pressing him down.

“How the fuck...are you so big?” He struggled to speak under her immense strength.

“Let’s say my body is a constant work in progress,” replied Mary. “As I said, I wanna be the most powerful person in the world, so I gotta look the part. Now I’m gonna take what’s mine.” Mary grabbed the map piece from Whitebeard and pocketed it; she released him from her grasp as he gasped for air. “This is my town.” Mary loomed over him like an endless tower. “Get out of here. I don’t know what you were talking about with the Duke, but your reunion is cancelled. This town is mine, and soon the rest of the world will be too.”

“This ain’t over, you overgrown whore.” Whitebeard got back on his feet and limped away, Mary looked at him in satisfaction, she felt invincible.

“We got what we came for,” said Mary lifting the map piece in the air. “Now we celebrate!”

Hours later, Mary and her crew were celebrating back at the ship; they’d be leaving the next day, but for now they were partying. The captain was sitting on her couch, surrounded by tons of food, drink and her maidens; the door opened and John came in with Anne, the barmaid.

“Say girl, are you having fun?” Mary greeted her.

“Yes ma'am,” said Anne. “Although the party’s a bit wilder than I’m used to from the town’s festivals.” She eyed at the maidens making out at the other side of the room.

“I’ll take that as a compliment,” chuckled Mary. “Now look, I gotta ask you something. Do you have family? Anything tying you to this town.”

“Not really,” replied Anne. “My parents died when I was little...killed by pirates. Then the guy who owned the bar adopted me. When he died, I inherited the bar and that’s about it.”

“Then let me make you an offer,” continued Mary. “I know you like John and John likes you. Unfortunately we gotta leave tomorrow morning, but if you want, you can come with us.”

Anne thought about the offer for a few seconds. “Thank you, but … I don’t know. I’ve been having a great time with John, but we just met and I’m not sure if it’s a good idea for me to just abandon my life like that.”

Mary looked at John, his expression quickly changed to a saddened one. “Let me sweeten the deal a bit. What is something that you want? More than anything.”

“Well I...when the pirates killed my parents they took my older sister with them. I haven’t seen her since,” said Anne. “I want to find her...and to avenge my parents.”

“Do you remember the pirates that took her?”

“Yes.”

Mary smiled, pleased; she wasn’t going to say no to the chance of beating another pirate’s ass. “If you come with us, we’ll find her. And you’ll have your revenge.”

Anne stayed in silence, thinking about the offer.

“Don’t feel pressured,” said Mary. “You have until we leave to decide. Go enjoy the party and you can think about it.”

Anne nodded and returned with John; they walked to the exterior of the ship where the rest of the crew was celebrating. “Look, there’s something else that you gotta know before you accept,” said John. “I’m sure you’re wondering about Captain Mary’s size right?”

“I thought it’d have been rude to ask,” said Anne. “But every woman in this ship is so big.”

“Yeah,” continued John. “You see, Captain Mary is blessed or cursed depending on who you ask. The more sex she has, the more she grows, and she loves having sex with everyone in the ship. Now, it’s not an obligation, so you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to, but the people she has relationships with also grow, though at a slower rate; that’s why every girl’s bigger. Men don’t grow bigger like women, well, they do but...only one part if you get what I’m saying. Anyways, I just thought you’d want to know if you accept to come with us. ”

“That is...If I hadn’t seen how big she is I would think you’re trying to fool me,” said Anne. “It’s a lot to process. Let’s go have some fun ok? I’ll think about it.”

Next day

The sun rose and so did the sails of the Argonaut, Mary’s ship; she stood on the quarterdeck, looking back at the town as they sailed away. She heard footsteps approaching and she turned around. “Glad you decided to come.” Mary grinned from ear to ear; Anne was there, holding several bags.

“If you can really help me find my sister,” said Anne. “I need to give it a try.”

“You said you knew the pirate that took her. Who is it?” asked Mary.

Anne lowered her eyes and began to reminisce. “It was a she, I remember her; red hair, really, really long red hair and she was actually quite tall, though not as much as you. I heard a name… Siren.”

Mary’s eyes widened, she remained silent and sighed. “Lucy Reed, The Siren. I know who you’re talking about. Every pirate knows her name, she used to rule the Pacific, way before I even set foot in a ship. Thing is, she disappeared a few years ago, looking for the Lost City too.”

“What’s the Lost City? John mentioned something about it.”

“Endless riches.” Mary looked at the sea and imagined herself opening a giant vault of gold. “If I find it I’ll become the richest person to ever live, and that will also make me the most powerful, the new queen of the world.”

“Is that what you want? Just money?”

“Look at me Anne.” Mary extended her giant hand before Anne’s face. “I used to be a lot smaller. Even though my height was average, my greed wasn’t. People say it as if it was a bad word, but greed is good, it keeps you motivated. What do I want? I want to be worshipped like a god.”

Anne’s face showed some concern but she tried to keep her composure; she had to remember herself Mary was a pirate after all, and most of them don’t do what they do out of generosity. “John told me a bit about it, how exactly did you get your … blessing?”

“I did some research, and found a way to make myself not only feel, but also look like a goddess. The best part is that I’m still not done.” Mary got closer to Anne, casting a long shadow over her. “Of course I can’t tell you how, cause that’d mean someone might try to beat me. However, I can share it with you, like I’ve done with the rest of my crew.”

The little barmaid hesitated, she looked at Mary’s impressive figure and felt both envy and fear, but ultimately she couldn’t accept yet. “I don’t know, it’s all really weird to me. I don’t even know if it’s safe. Aren’t you afraid that you’ll get too big?”

“Too big for what?” Mary raised her voice as if she was getting more excited. “I don’t want anybody questioning my authority and this is the only way. Maybe when I can stand on the ocean floor, I will consider stopping, but there’s still a long way until then.”

“You really are into this.”

Mary looked at Anne with lustful eyes, something about her purity was really appealing, despite being surrounded by women way sexier than her. “Hopefully you’ll be into it soon enough too. Anyways, I don’t want to waste more of your time, go and get to know the rest of the crew. They’ll love meeting you.”

Anne went on her way, going into the lower deck where the cabins were. There, the celebration from last night was still going; the girls drank bottle after bottle of different liquors and had been doing so since last night. Even as a barmaid, Anne had never seen someone drink so much without getting sick; she didn’t think it was possible for someone to function with what must have been litters of alcohol in their blood. What made Anne even more uncomfortable was how they seemed to choose any place to have sex; the kitchen, the hallway, the storage. It wasn’t like she was some sort of puritan, but it seemed like all these pirates thought at all times was getting fucked and growing; Anne didn’t want to end up like that.

Finally she got to the cabin she was going to be staying at. It wasn’t as private as she’d have liked; it was a big room with several beds against the wall, but she was going to have to make due. She walked in with a shy stride, of course there was a couple on a bed going at it in front of everyone; there were other two girls going about their business, seemingly not bothered by all the moaning.

“Here she is, the new girl,” said one of the pirates; she was well over 7 feet tall, with dark skin and curvy even by this crew’s standards. “Name’s Luna. Good to see a fresh face ‘round here.”

“And I’m Katherine, but you can call me Kat,” said the other girl, a stunning blonde with an athletic physique.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Anne,” she said, a bit nervous.

“Make yourself at home,” said Luna. “The bed over there’s free. It’ll be a bit big for you, but don’t worry, that won’t be a problem for long.”

“Thanks, but I don’t plan on ever filling that bed,” said Anne putting her things over the bed.

“Wait, are you telling me Captain Mary invited you in and you don’t want to grow?” Luna seemed surprised.

“Yeah, I’m here because of different reasons. I don’t really know if I want her … uh...gift,” explained Anne.

“You gotta try it though,” exclaimed Kat. “It’s more than just being bigger. You don’t know how awesome it feels! I used to be on the chubbier side, you see. No matter what I did I couldn’t lose a pound. Now though? I’m gaining muscle just with tasks I do around the ship.” She smiled proudly and flexed her arms, showcasing her impressive biceps.

“I know it’s a bit weird,” said Luna. “But it’s amazing, everything feels so much better. Food tastes better, you almost never get tired, your mind becomes clearer and the sex is just mindblowing.“

“And nobody can push you around,” added Kat. “I can take on ten guys without breaking a sweat!”

“I might consider it.” Anne was getting uncomfortable with the insistence, but fortunately, or more like unfortunately, they were interrupted by screams coming from the hallway.

“We’ve got company!” John ran down the hallway yelling for everyone to hear. “Everyone to your positions, an enemy ship is approaching.”

“Shit.” Luna ran to the top deck, followed by Kat and the other two pirates in the room. Anne’s breathing started getting heavier; she should have known it wasn’t safe traveling with pirates. She peeked her head outside to look at what was happening. An enormous black vessel with a red skull on white sails approached them; the bowsprit was a giant metal spike.

“Overgrown bitch!” a voice came from the enemy ship.

“Whitebeard!” Yelled Mary. “You came for more?”

“You might have bested me on land,” said Whitebeard. “But your size won’t help you against the wrath of the Drunken Unicorn!”

“Don’t tell me that’s what you call your ship, cause that’s just fucking cute,” chuckled Mary.

“We’ll see if you think it’s cute after I show it’s power!” Whitebeard gave the order to his men and the ship cannons started firing; Mary’s crew didn’t waste any time and replied back with cannons of their own.

Anne curled in a ball, shaking at the sound of the firing artillery; she could hear the wood creaking with every impact; she was hyperventilating and regretting every second of having boarded the ship.

“Come closer and fight me like a man!” Yelled Mary.

“I don’t think so,” replied Whitebeard. “Actually, I wanted to show you something. You see, the Duke gave me a little present. A magic infused weapon capable of destroying anything in its path, and now you’ll have the pleasure of witnessing it’s full power in your last living moments!”

Whitebeard ordered his men to fire the special weapon, Mary prepared for the impact but instead she witnessed how the Drunken Unicorn flew in the air. A massive explosion destroyed the ship from inside, leaving no trace of Whitebeard or his crew. Mary had to admit it, the explosion was impressive, unlike any she had ever seen; she could feel the shockwave from where she was standing and the flash generated was almost blinding. The captain broke into laughter after seeing how her enemy’s weapon had backfired. “Now that’s something I needed to see today,” she said. “Fucking jackass.” All of Mary’s crew started laughing along with her. Anne was still shaking, but she was able to breathe sigh of relief that everything had passed. There was no question, she was getting off the ship the second they touched land.

Despite coming out victorious, The Argonaut had still suffered major damage, luckily they were heading back to land soon. In the meantime, the crew used their victory as an excuse to continue the celebration. Mary was in her private chamber with her maidens, when her door slammed open.

“Captain, it’s an emergency,” John came in. “It's Anne. Something’s wrong with her.”

Mary went to see Anne, who was lying on her bed, shaking and without color. The bucket next to her bed was filled with vomit and judging by her expression she was in pain. “What happened?” asked Mary.

“I don’t know. She was nervous because of the attack,” explained John. “And she started feeling really bad.”

“This is not just nevers, it’s something else,” noted Mary. “It’s almost as if she’s poisoned. We need to do something fast or she might not make it.”

“She’s been puking her guts out,” said John. “Maybe she already gotten out whatever’s making her ill?”

“Maybe...” Mary gave Anne a long hard look. “Or maybe not. I think I know what I need to do.” She looked at Anne with a serious expression. “How you feeling, dear?”

“My heart’s beating really fast and my stomach hurts really bad,” Anne said faintly.

“Ok look,” said Mary. “People with my gift are more resistant to illness and poison. I know you don’t want it, but it might help you fight off whatever this is. If you let me give it to you, it might save you.”

Anne took a deep breath, she knew she was going to be tempted to receive Mary’s gift but she never imagined it’d be like this. She felt terrible, like something was eating her from inside; she knew she wasn’t going to be ok. Maybe she was going to regret it later, but for now she knew all she wanted was to live. “Ok,” she breathed.

Mary placed her hands on Anne’s cheeks, they felt enormous on her face; the amazon approached her face and kissed the barmaid.

“You enjoyed the vomit flavor?” Anne tried to find some humor in the situation.

“Gotta admit it’s not the best first impression,” said Mary.

“Didn’t you have to have sex with me?” Asked Anne.

Mary winked. “No, it’s the kiss, but don’t tell anybody. Rest now, and let’s hope this was enough to help you.”

Anne didn’t have much faith in a kiss curing her, but about half an hour later she started feeling better. It was like magic, the pain went away and the tremors stopped; the color returned to her skin and suddenly she was as good as new. She’d live, along with the consequences of Mary’s gift.

John came down to see her, she was looking at the ceiling, deep in thought. “How are you feeling?” asked John.

“It’s like a miracle,” said Anne. “I don’t feel ill anymore. Captain Mary is really impressive.”

“Working for her has its perks. But how do you feel about the gift?”

“I don’t know, I’m a bit scared. I don’t wanna grow huge,” she said.

“Don’t worry, you’ll only grow a few inches. The first time is the biggest growth spurt, after that it’s very subtle. And you don’t even need to keep doing it if you don’t want to.”

“Maybe, but I know it’s not just the growth. I’m still gonna get the rest of the effects right?.”

“Yeah...” said John. “Look, I’m sorry this happened to you. It’s my fault for bringing you here.”

“Don’t worry, if it’s like Kat and Luna describe it I think I can get used to it.”

“Good to hear you’re not mad,” said John. “I’ll leave you to rest.”

John left and Anne was once again alone to think. “Everything feels better,” she repeated. She could stand being just a bit taller, and of course the extra perks couldn’t be bad, as unnatural as it all felt.

Judging by the noises from outside, the party was still going. She wondered if they had also been as hesitant as her before their transformation, if they also thought they’d only grow once and be done with it. Whatever was the case, she knew it wasn’t going to be the same for her, she wasn’t going to become addicted to the growth.