- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Be aware the story is current incomplete and may have english errors. I'm currently in the process of working on the other chapters so be patient and enjoy. :)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 1

Sam hated working at the Footwear Factory, all he does is do the same old thing day in and day out, make shoes. Even though this job is a great money maker, he was always bored. Something had to change, something needed to be done to create a more interesting atmosphere.

It was 2 am shift and he was ready to leave until he noticed that “Keep out, Urgent Work” room’s door cracked slightly. Sam has always wondered why no one is allowed in that room. His boss Crystal told him it was some secret work on a new product to cure smelly feet. With his curiosity at high gear due to another lame shift, Sam sneaks and take a peek into the cracked door. No one was inside. Same slowed opened the door and took a look around. The place looked like some kind of college chemistry lab. As Sam was exciting at all the scientific items in the room, he started to hear footsteps from the hallway and seem to be heading this way. Sam, panicking, in fear that he would be caught and fired from his job raced to the closest in the corner.

Sam accidently tripped over himself and felt the floor while knocking down a bottle of red liquid on the counter. With that he knew he was in deep shit. Something seemed weird however. Sam started to felt on conscious, probably due to that red water. Sam tried getting to his feet and walked to a chair, but before he could sit down something weriod happened. Everything in the room started to seem bigger. The chain in front of him was growing at a fast rate. Sam cleaned his eyes and opened them again… everything had grown… or possibly Sam shrunk!

In a deep panic, Sam was running around in this huge world unknowing what to do. Soon the door swung up and there stood some important looking scientist and Crystal, Sam’s Boss. Sam couldn’t face his boss right now and especially at his state, he would not only be fired but probably mistake as a bug or something. Sam rushed behind the chair leg and watched the two of them talked.

“I could of sworn I hear …. Great my special insole potion is ruined!”

“Do you have any more of the stuff?” replied Crystal.

“Possibly I may have materials to remake it back home at my lab. It would take a few months to remake however.”

“I guess we have to delay the project for a while then…”

“With that in mind lets talk about the next project coming up.”

Crystal began heading Sam’s way toward the chair. The scientist went to his desk on the far side reaching towards the phone, probably to call a janitor to clean the mess. The ground below me shook like an earthquake with every step Crystal made. As I peeked behind the chair leg I saw a pair of long nylon legs attached to a pair of closed toe high heels. The turned around the other direction and Crystal sat crisscross style, with one foot firmly planted on the ground. The two of them started talking about this next big project which I never paid attention too. I needed a way to get out of this mess and fast. My only hope seems to be getting Crystal’s attention and that would be a hell of a hard thing to do.

The two continued talking and I had to formulate a plan. I guess I have no choice but to climb Crystal’s shoe up here nyloned leg and somehow get to her attention without her mistaken me for a bug. I started to make way to the toe section of her high heel and began to ascend upwards. After some short difficulty I finally climbed up the toe part and now standing on top of here toe section of the shoe. Suddenly there was small earth shake and then I saw it. Crystal wiggled here foot out of the high heel to probably get some fresh air was also bored with the current conversation going on. The huge five digit monster was hovering above me followed with a huge wave of hot, moist air that stretched from foot towards the shoe. Sam began gagging for air but was overwhelmed with the stench. I guess this is what happened when you work on your feet for 12 hours a day. Crystal was a very hard worker and this proved it.

Sam was wheezing even more and lost his balance falling straight into Crystal’s shoe face first. Sam stumbled standing and couldn’t stand the smell of the air at all. Now trapped inside her shoe what the hell is Sam going to do? He looked around trying to inhale as little of the stench as possible. The insole of her shoe was really wet and squishy behind his feet. Sam could easily see the imprint of her whole foot inside the shoe, but something was weird. The squishy insole he was standing on was blue and not leathery. Crystal must be using some type of special insole to keep her feet smelling fresh and comfortable, but from Sam’s surroundings it doesn’t seem to work. Sam then heard the Scientist scuffle around and heard a door open.

“Well, I must take my leave I hope this next project doesn’t end up like my last one.”

“I hope so for the best of both of us,” replied Crystal.

With that said what Sam feared the most happened. Crystal’s nyloned foot was reentering the shoe and at a fast rate. Sam had to think fast, but all he could do was run towards the toe end and not get smushed behind her foot. Sam rushed towards the toe section where the smell was 10x as strong. Sam couldn’t stand it and tripped on his way towards the end. Sam fell into a shallow hole area of the shoe around where the ball of the foot would rest. Sam rolled around with his back laid on the insole and saw the astonishing site. The nyloned foot was hovering completely over him. Sam could see the bits of grim behind here foot and sweat drops. Eventually, her foot started its decent on poor Sam’s body and finally Crystal’s foot completely covered Sam. He tried to grasp for air but all he could receive was the sweat filled air of the shoe. Sam figured that Crystal would notice a lump behind here foot, but that wasn’t the respond. While outside the shoe.

“Hm, the my insole seems a bit inflated… guess I still have to break in these things…” Crystal thought to her self.

What happened next was completely unthinkable to Sam. Crystal’s foot applied intense pressure on poor Sam’s body nearly smashing him flat behind the ball of her grimmy foot. As she began walking the process of Sam’s body deflating and inflated repeated for roughly 2 hours. Sam’s mind couldn’t comprehend this at all and yet he felt no pain from this whatsoever. Around 5 a.m. Crystal would finally leave and thankful to her summer break for around 3 weeks. For Sam however who is trapped under her shoe it will be a completely different vacation for him.