- Text Size +

Chapter 2

Crystals door opened with a bang as she was relieved of her working premises and finally off to 3 weeks of summer vacation. Little does she know that she may have a little more company on this trip than she thought she would. Crystal’s shoes flow off her feet in a flash and she laid on the couch slowing peeling her nylons off and laying her feet on the coffee table to rest. She reached for the TV remote and started to watch the news just relaxing away until she had the energy to get up and get ready for the upcoming weeks. Sam was still in the shoe which was now laying on its side on the floor. His body seemed like a complete mess and smelled of Crystal’s feet. He couldn’t understand how he lived through that whole dilemma. Maybe what the scientist said about that red liquid being a real insole potion to be true. Maybe he not only shrunk, but his body may act like a real living insole! .. With little time to think about this Sam had to find a way to get Crystal attention and somehow get out of this mess. Luckily, from what Sam has heard from his other Co-Workers, Crystal is a single woman living on her own so there shouldn’t be anyone else to bother him from getting to her.

While on the couch Crystal was flexing her feet back and forth and stretching her arms. Sam reached the front of the couch and looked straight up seeing Crystal’s smooth silky legs. From Sam’s point of view they looked like skyscrapers on their side. As Sam was trying to think of some way to get up to Crystal, he heard a great yawn coming from the massive giantess above. Suddenly, the two towers above start to collapse and her huge, sweaty feet were coming down to the floor on top of Sam! Sam tried to run but alas Sam was once again underneath Crystal foot this time barefoot. Crystal did notice something beneath here feet, but she was too tired to check what it was. The feeling under here foot was different this time, instead of sweaty nylons around Sam, a large layer of rubber like material was around him along with the messy grim under her foot. Crystal stood in position on top of Sam and gave another stretch and yawn then marched towards bedroom to sleep. As Crystal took her first step Sam was there to follow. His insole-material like body was stuck under her foot like a piece of gum. Crystal slowly undressed here self got in something to sleep in and jumped on top of the bed and fell fast asleep with out hero behind the covers and under her foot.

During that mourning (remember Crystal got home at 5 a.m so she sleeps during the day) Crystal was sound asleep with not a care in the world, however our little hero was in a great bind. Sam kept forcing his body off of her grimy, still slightly sweaty foot, but his body was too flatten from the massive footfalls he enduring coming to bed. Sam was still determined to get Crystal’s attention and somehow recover his former state so after 2 hours of pushing and pulling Sam’s body inflated and popped off her foot. Sam ell into the soft cushions of the bed and luckily her feet weren’t under the covers. Sam hopped off the bed, to the floor and ran towards the living room. There Sam laid under the coffer table and started pondering on ideas of what he would do next. There isn’t much an ant sized person like Sam could get the attention of a 50ft+ giantess like Crystal from his state. The only attention Sam could even get from Crystal were the heat waves and smell of here workaholic feet.

Several hours pasted and nothing came to mind. Sam started looking around the room for things he could us to get her attention . Sam first spotted those dredged high heels that still lay waste on the floor, he would never get near those thing again! By the high heels was an assortment of other shoes and what looks like a very, very worn out part of what used to be white outlined, leathery flip flops. Sam went nearing to examine the outlook of the so called flats. Well first off they shouldn’t really be called flats as they are slightly curved from what looks like rough wear. The insole is totally black and outlines here whole foot and toes. The ridges are falling apart, but still seem to be intact enough to last one more year or so. Sam decided to climb up to take a closer look at the outline of her foot on the flats. Even though Sam shouldn’t be doing this he really has nothing else better to do. Once Sam got on top of the right flat he noticed a slightly aroma similar to Crystal’s feet in the air. These flats have been used recently. As Sam examined the insole of the flat some more he noticed his body changing on its one. His body color is turning blackish white like the flats. Could the insole potion adjust the insole to look exactly like the insole of another shoe that its in so that it wouldn’t look weird? As Sam sat there pondering some more about all of this the earth beneath him shook.

Sam turned his head around and saw a half dressed Crystal walking into the living room. Sam had to hide fast as he didn’t come up with a plan to get her attention. Wait! Since Sam’s body color is the same as the flat maybe he could just act like the insole until she leaves or something. Sam laid there back towards the insole and facing the ceiling. He saw Crystal’s face hovering over the assortment of shoes and over him! Crystal was looking straight towards Sam! Could he of been spotted?! Crystal walked away and Sam let out a great sigh… it seems like the pain worked out. So without any worry Sam began a series of plans in his head. Crystal on the other hand was getting ready for a trip to the beach and hiking. She was running around the house getting everything she could before she misses her flight. 30 minutes passed by and Crystal finally got everything set. Crystal had no time to take a bath or she would miss the plane. She dressed in casual shorts, short sleeves shirt and was almost ready to go all she needed was some footwear…

Sam was almost about to fall asleep on top of the cushy insole. Regardless of how worn this thing has been it is still soft enough for any woman to wear and comfort there tired feet. Suddenly, Sam saw Crystal’s face over him again. Crystal was gazing around the assortment of footwear on the floor at a fast pace. Knowing Sam wouldn’t be spotted he just laid back and waiting for Crystal to leave so he could wonder around the house finding ways to get her attention. Crystal then looks towards Sam’s direction again and then to her watch.

“Damit, I don’t have time I guess these will do.”

Sam observed Crystal as she was inserting her left foot into something on his left. Scared shitless, Sam turned his head slightly to the left and feared what he saw. She was putting on her flats! As Sam turned his head above him he saw the o so familiar insole of Crystal’s right foot. The whole event was in slow motion her foot was hovering over him until her toe strap of the flat was in between the big toe and the second. Once that happened the foot would come down at full force. Sam saw all the familiar dirt and grim that was underneath her feet again and couldn’t do anything to be stuck under it. As the foot slammed down Crystal noticed something under her right foot.

“Wow, when did my flats become this comfortable… I have to wear these more often!”

With that tougth, Crystal ran outside the house with here luggage and poor Sam stuck once again under her grimy foot. Will Sam ever get a break and find a way to get Crystal’s up most attention before he becomes her permenant insole?!