- Text Size +

Hercules and Perseus sat at the table. They weren't intimidated by Apollonia's size. Hercules had faced giants and large wild beasts during his labors, while Perseus faced both Madusa and the Kraken. However, the fact that both their feet dangled high off the ground was a little disconcerting. 

 

Apollonia asked both men about what they did in the own land. Hercules stated off by explaining that in Athens he was considered the strongest man alive, a trait that came from being a son of Zeus, the God above all gods on Mt Olympus. 

 

Perseus answered that he wasn't anything special, but recounted his battle with both Medusa and the Kraken. Apollonia seemed to be really impressed with the little men sitting in front of her. She called Nia to the table, and whispered something in her ear. Nia smiled and left the kitchen. 

 

Within a couple of minutes, Nia returned with another girl, this one much bigger. Not as big as Apollonia, but she was definitely much taller than Nia. Apollonia introduced her daughter Calista to the men. Apollonia explained that she was 13, and still was growing. Hercules and Perseus introduced themselves. And then Calista sat next to her mother. Perseus estimated her height to be around 9.5 ft.

 

And Calista was fascinated by the two small men at the table. She asked all kinds of questions about who they were, where they came from, and what they did. Both Hercules and Perseus patiently explained everything to the young girl.

 

Calista smiled a great big smile and turned towards Apollonia. "Momma, do you understand what has happened? Your prayers to the Goddess Hera have been answered. She sent these two little men to our house to be husbands to you and me!" Apollonia smiled and replied, "Yes, the Goddess Hera has shown her kindness by giving us companions for life! Praise be to Hera!"

 

It took a minute for Hercules and Perseus to understand what was being said, and once they did, they got down from the bench and made their way towards the door.

 

"Where are you boys going?" asked Calista. " We are sons of Zeus. We will be nobody's husband. Thank you for your time, now we must leave!" Hercules was feeling his anger grow. Perseus was trying to think of a way to diffuse a potentially violent situation.

 

As they turned towards the door, Hercules ran into Nia. And Hercules didn't move her. He looked confused for a second, then grabbed her shoulders to move her out of the way. But again she didn't budge. Now Hercules was in full rage, and used all his strength to move her away from the door. But again, she didn't budge. And she was getting upset herself that a strange man was trying to hurt her. So she pushed back at Hercules, and he fell back around six feet. He would have gone farther, but his back hit Apollonia's leg. 

 

Hercules was now in full madness and was starting to make his way towards Nia, except a hand grabbed to back of his garb and kept him in place. He tried to break free from Calista's grip, but he couldn't. He turned towards the girl and used both hands to try and free himself, but it was no use. She held him in place, and Hercules started to curse the whole family. Calista easily lifted him off the ground with one hand, and brought his face to hers, and told him to apologise to her little sister. Hercules cursed her, and told her he apologizes to no one.

 

Calista looked at her mom, who nodded, and then she made her way to the table and sat down. She brought Hercules over her knee and smack his rear end hard enough to make him yell. "Are you going to say sorry to my sister?" "I will never apologize!" "Fine!" And with that, Calista continued to smack his ass, each one with more force than before. And right in front of Perseus, Hercules started to cry loudly because of the pain he was experiencing. Perseus instinctively made a move towards Calista, only to be picked up by Apollonia's big hands. And she hugged him firmly enough to immobilize him. 

 

Finally, Hercules apologized to Nia through his tears. And with that, Calista put him down on the floor. Hercules had never felt such physical pain before, and could only walk slowly towards the wall. Apollonia put Perseus down next to Hercules, then got on her knees to try to get eye level with the two men. But even then she was a foot taller than both of them. She explained that she was visited by a messenger sent by the Goddess Hera, who told her that two men from a far away land would visit her house. The messenger said that these men were a gift from the Goddess, and would make great husbands for her and her daughter. And because of that, both of them now belonged to her and her daughter, and she won't tolerate insubordination from either of them. And she asked them if they understood.

 

Hercules was in too much pain to answer, so Perseus answered for the both of them. He asked what gave her the right to claim ownership of the both of them. Apollonia smiled at him and told him that the Goddess Hera has decreed it. This was their fate. This was their life now. And anymore questions about this subject would result in punishment. And with that, she picked up Hercules and threatened to smack his rear end again. Hercules let out a loud cry, and started begging not to be hit again. Apollonia looked at him with an icy stare, and Hercules wet himself in fear. At that moment, Perseus knew their fate was sealed

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Zeus had sent every courier he had to seek out Hercules and Perseus, but each messenger came back empty. Zeus even visited the Oracle, seeking an answer. The Oracle couldn't see the men in her visions, but told Zeus that the answers he seeks lies with Hera.

 

Zeus called Hera into the bedroom and asked what happened to Hercules and Perseus. At first, Hera played dumb. But Zeus knew she was lying. He asked her again, his voice rising in anger. Hera dropped all pretenses and explained that she sent the two away. Zeus demanded to know why. She told him that she didn't want her children to be bypassed in favor of bastards appointed to Zeus's council.

 

Zeus wanted to know where they were. Hera laughed loudly, which angered the God. He wanted to know what was so funny. Hera finally explained that while her husband was sowing his Royal oats with common whores, she was building her own planet in an alternate universe. One in which she is the only God. One in which women ruled over men, were bigger and stronger than men. Hercules and Perseus were now the property of a family that she selected. And his powers were useless on that planet. She controlled all aspects of life.

 

Zeus was now boiling. He started to yell, and was going to strike Hera down, but sensing his intentions, she raised her hands, said something to herself and pointed at Zeus. All of a sudden the mighty God was surrounded by lightning, then it was over as quickly as it began.

 

Zeus found himself in a land that he didn't recognize, with the sun in a lower position than it was 5 minutes before. He was trying to get his bearings when he spotted a horse and carriage off in the distance. He could see what appeared to be a mother and her two daughters. Zeus made his way towards the family. But something wasn't quite right. The horse and carriage were twice the size of what they should have been. And the family was bigger than any he had ever seen. He turned to go the opposite direction of the carriage, only to have the giant hands of the mom grab him and lift him into vehicle. Sitting he only came up to the older woman's breast. The mom praised the Goddess Hera, who promised her a husband, and here he was. And Zeus knew what was coming. And just like that, the three giant figures to the Athenian people were no more.