- Text Size +

There was a great buzz on Mt Olympus. Not only had Hercules and Perseus disappeared, but so did the ruler of the gods, Zeus himself. The entire Earth was searched. North, South, East, West. Nothing. Apollo requested a meeting with King Odin, the all-powerful God as Asgaard.

 

And yet the meeting proved to be of no use. Odin had access to the Nine Realms, yet even he could find no trace of Zeus, or Hercules and Perseus. And with the void of Zeus's absence growing by the day, Hera made her presence known by assuming the role as Head of The Council. 

 

Zeus had still not gotten used to being told what to do by the females of the house. Even the female children had authority over him. He tried to assert himself by declaring that he was the all-powerful God of gods on Mt Olympus, but the lady who grabbed him that day from the land, Heranosia, would smile at him and then explain that the only God of this land was the Goddess Hera. And the one time he became angry and tried to summon his powers was met by her picking him up and taking him to the bedroom and giving him a stern talking to, much like a mother to child discussion. Once or twice Zeus was put over her knee and spanked, but it was only done in such a way to remind him who was in charge. 

 

Zeus was outside the house one day when he felt himself being picked up. He spun around and saw it was Hera. "What did you do to me?! Where am I?!" He demanded answers. Hera shifted Zeus to her hip, and she walked out to wild areas carrying him like a five year old.

 

"Well, dear brother and husband, while you spent your childhood plotting to overthrow mother and father and the other Titans, I created a world that fell in between the known universe, completely unnoticed by everyone. Technically, it doesn't exist, but it does. Your powers don't exist on this world. Here you are just a man." Hera was speaking in a very condescending voice.

 

"I made this world to my liking. As you have noticed, the females are much, much larger than the males. And quite a bit stronger. In fact, I let Hercules keep his godly strength because I knew he would still be as weak as a two year old when compared to a little girl. So you see, my little brother and husband, here, women are the superior sex, men know there place, and there is peace in the land. Once you understand this, you will have a very happy life here, as long as you obey the women." 

 

Zeus was growing angry, but the way in which Hera held him made his desire for her grow. But she was ignored him as she brought him back to the front yard of the house. She put him back down on the ground, and she bent over as far as she could. Even in this position she was still about a foot taller than him. She placed her hands on his ass and lifted him up off the ground and gave him a passionate kiss. Then she turned him towards the house, and patted his behind, and told him to be a good little boy for his new wife.

 

And with that, Hera was gone, and Zeus was left on this world forever.