- Text Size +
Calista had sent Hercules and Perseus out to the new garden in back yard to gather vegetables for their meal that night. While dripping wet from the sweat pouring off their bodies, a shadow developed over them. Startled, both looked up to see a figure they thought they recognized.

Yes, it was Hera. Hercules and Perseus looked at her with hatred in their eyes. But she took the form of the women of this world, her world, so Hercules didn't even reach her waistline. 
Hera bent over and picked up both Hercules and Perseus and holding each man on her hips, started walking towards the open fields, holding both tightly enough as to not allow any physical movement.
Hera could sense the fear in both men. "I know both of you have questions. Who wants to ask the first one?" Perseus was the one. "What have you done to us? Where are we? And most important, how do we get back?"
Hera smiled at the little man. "I brought you here as a gift to Apollonia and her daughter, Calista. I had watched them from afar, and saw how lonely they were without a man in the house. As for your second question, this is Herania, a world between worlds that I created while the "superior" Zeus was plotting to overthrow the Titans of Mt Olympus. I created this world in an image that I thought appropriate, with females the taller, stronger, dominant sex. I let "bug, strong" Hercules keep his strength because I knew he would be significantly weaker than a young girl." And she squeezed Hercules tighter to emphasize her point, who started to wince in pain.
"As for your last question, there is no return, unless I command it. Zeus always held the two of you in higher regard than our own children. No more. So this is now your new home. And don't think that your father will save you. He is here also, stripped of his godly powers. He is just a man being an obedient husband to a lovely lady and her daughters."
"How about you, mighty Hercules, do you have any questions?" What had started off as hatred in Hercules' eyes slowly turned to fear as Hera was holding him in such a way as to cause him some pain, which he could do nothing to stop. He looked up into Hera's eyes, and begged to be put down. She gave a condescending smile to the mighty warrior, and let both men down. Hercules staggered trying to catch his breath.
Hera took each man by the hand and walked towards the house. Both Hercules and Perseus were dragged by Hera more than walking with her due to her enormous height. And it was causing pain in the shoulders of both men.
When they reached the garden, Hera got on her knees, and looked at both men. Even in this position, she was still more than a foot taller than both of them. She patted both of them on the ass and sent them into the house. And with that, Hera disappeared.