- Text Size +

It had been a rough evening for Paul the previous night. After massaging Emily he instantly fell asleep but he couldn't sleep well, he had nightmares all night and woke up multiple times. He felt tired and exhausted at work, but also optimistic since his girlfriend Emily would finally throw away the dildo shaped like her ex's penis. This had bothered him for a long time. He knew that she always said that she was over her ex, but he still couldn't get over the feeling that she preferred the dildo even to him. He had looked it up, making on of these really was expensive, luckily he had a few thousands saved up so he could afford it. He was still furious at Daisy for how she acted during the Monopoly game: Next time he had some time alone with her he would tell her what he thought of her and that he would no longer support her friendship with Emily if she continued acting like that. She should be supporting their relationship, he thought, not questioning his devotion to Emily. Even if there were problems, he argued to himself, they should be private between his girlfriend and him. 

 

Suddenly his train of thought was interrupted by a text message from Emily: "We need to talk." 

 

He felt sick to his stomach. He didn't know what to expect when he arrived back home, his girlfriend smiled at him when he entered their appartment and happily greeted him, but he could feel that she was uneasy. What does she want to talk about, he thought. 

 

They ate and he still pondered what it could be. Emily looked at her plate nervously while eating. After they ate he asked her what she wanted to talk about. 

 

"Well...", she started, "I don't really know how to say this." she looked towards the ground, not quite knowing how to say what she was thinking. Paul was dreading what she had to say. "I know we said yesterday that I would throw out my favorite dildo but I've been thinking about that."

 

"Don't say that...", Paul was hoping she wouldn't say what he was thinking.

 

After a short pause Emily continued, "it really seems like such a waste. You know, that dildo has been with me for so many years now and I've really gotten used to its size. It means something to me, you know? I thought maybe it was just me not understanding how you feel but I also asked Daisy and she said the same: It seems like a complete waste to pay thousands just so that the dildo is smaller."

 

"Wait, did you tell Daisy my size?" Paul was shocked.

 

"She asked about it when I told her about the dildo.", Emily quickly replied, "She had to understand what a replacement would mean for me. I know you might be a little upset but hear me out - we came up with a great idea: If you want to show me how strong and manly you are you could also just treat us to a little shopping spree. What do you say?"

 

Paul didn't know how to respond, he just stared at Emily. 

 

Emily frowned, "maybe it was a dumb idea, I just felt really bad all morning. You know, I just want us to be happy together and I think if we go shopping instead of wasting all of that money we could buy stuff which helps us for the future. Otherwise if we just continue wasting money, how are we going to be a family? Do you really want to spend your entire paycheck on your own insecurities?" 

 

"No, of course not", Paul said slowly, he sighed, "ok, you can keep it and I'll treat you."

 

Emily smiled happily, "Really, Paul?" 

 

"Yes, Emily. You make some good points. I think that could be great for us", Paul paused for a moment, "but I want to talk about how you talk with Daisy."

 

"Daisy again?", Emily frowned again, "why do you always want to talk about Daisy?"

 

"I just feel that she shouldn't know every tiny thing about our relationship", Paul chose his words carefully, not wanting to upset her.

 

"Well, if you didn't always hurt my feelings then I wouldn't have to talk about it, wouldn't I, Paul?", Paul could sense her getting angry.

 

"Sorry, Emily", he said sheepishly, "you're right, I should try to hurt your feelings less. You're right, you should talk with somebody if you are unhappy. Better than letting it get bottled up inside." 

 

"Thank you, Paul", Emily said, "I knew you would understand. That's what I love about you. You always try you're best and always accept when you did something wrong." 

 

Emily was smiling again. Paul noticed that she was getting turned on. "Do you wanna go upstairs?", he asked. 

 

"You mean, do something naughty?", Emily asked cheekishly. 

 

"Yeah. I was thinking about us doing some good old fashioned sex again", Paul suggested. 

 

Emily thought for a second, "really? Do you not want to try out the shrinking app again? I was really hoping that we could try out shrinking again."

 

"I don't know", Paul said.

 

"You still have some days of leave at work left over, right?", Emily said, "you could take next week off and we could spend the time together."

 

Paul thought about it. "Actually that sounds great", he said, "we were having some troubles the last weeks, with you being very unsatisfied in bed with me and us always fighting. I think just spending some time together sounds great. We could work through our issues and you can also shrink me sometimes if you want. Let me just call work and take the week off."

 

Emily was over the moon, she was so happy that Paul valued their time together so much. He grabbed his phone and called of work for the next week. 

 

"Ok", he said after putting down the phone, "that's all of my leave days for the year but I've got a feeling that this is going to be the greatest holiday of our life. Do you want to start with a little shrinking fun?" 

 

"Do I?", Emily exclaimed, "let me just scan your code again".

 

After having his code scanned Paul felt the same sensation as the last time he shrunk, a strong feeling of dizziness and a short loss of consciousness paired with a feeling similar to being roughly shaken, while every atom of his body was shrunk. It felt very uncomfortable but luckily the feeling went away after a fraction of a second. 

 

"Omg, you are so cute!", Emily shouted, "you are going to be my little toy", now with a little more seductiveness in her voice, "you could say you are my - toy for the holiday (TM)"

 

"But I won't spend all of my time being small, right?", Paul asked.

 

"No, of course not", Emily replied, "I'll make you big again and then we can do regular sex, when I feel like it. But first I think you should get me in the mood while I check out what else this app is capable of..."

 

Emily undressed quickly, picked up Paul again and sat down on the bed. She suddenly realized that she forgot to shower today, but she also didn't want to ruin the moment. She felt that would be unfair towards Paul to let him wait while she went and took a shower. She reckoned that it would be fine. Also the sooner they started, the sooner she got her incredible orgasm which should be Paul's main priority at the moment anyway. 

 

"You know what to do", she told him. 

 

"Wait!", he shouted.

 

"What?", she responded, slightly irritated at the delay.

 

"I love you, Emily!"

 

"I love you too", she answered and quickly moved him down towards her butt again. 

 

She rubbed him against her - now sweaty - anus which instantly made him struggle and try to escape her grasp but she was to firm.

 

"Please, Emily", he begged, "not there! Not again! Please!".

 

"Don't ruin the mood, Paul", Emily said annoyed and pressed his face against the wrinkles of her butthole, she felt he didn't care for her enough and she was playing with the thought of just pushing him in. But she had promised him not to do that and so she controlled herself, at least for now. "Ah!", she moaned, "you feel great down there... you wanna hear something funny? I wouldn't even have pushed you against my anus if Daisy didn't suggest it. I think you should buy her a little present, when we go shopping, don't you agree? For finding this great compromise."

 

Paul definitely wouldn't buy anything for Daisy, he thought. He screamed into her anus, he was utterly humiliated.  The smell was much worse than last time. Being pushed against this dirty place was Daisy's fault too. He wanted to finally tell Emily that this friendship with Daisy was not ok, but at the moment she couldn't hear him. If he could only talk to her and patiently explain how he felt, he would have to wait for a good moment though. 

 

Meanwhile Emily looked over some of the features included in the app. "Painful shocks" was one of the options which Emily disregarded immediately, while advertised as making the shrunken person move a lot, she didn't want to hurt her boyfriend. Another option was really interesting, "POV" it said. Emily clicked on the button. On her screen she could suddenly see a video feed of exactly what Paul was seeing. It was incredible. From his perspective everything was huge. She held him in front of her pussy. It was a hairy mess from her perspective, like many women she didn't spend a lot of time looking at her body and didn't feel quite comfortable with it. She slightly pulled apart her outer labia and she could see the slightly darker inner lips, swollen in anticipation. She noticed that it had become quite dirty since she didn't shower, she thought it looked quite gross scaled up so big, but then again, she didn't have to go in there. It was every mans dream, she thought, to go inside of there, shrunken or not, showered or not. Out of interest she also held Paul in front of her anus again, but she couldn't stand seeing her brown eye and quickly turned off POV-mode again. Maybe this mode could be helpful another time but at the moment she looked for something different. 

 

Then she saw another button just labeled "make tiny". Emily clicked on the button. A warning popped up: "Warning! Shrunken person will be too small to communicate with you at that size. Continue?". She continued. For Paul it was a shock, at 5 inches he felt very vulnerable, despite the apps best efforts to keep him safe, but at his new size of one inch he felt completely helpless. Emily very carefully picked him up. 

 

"It would be very dangerous to put you anywhere, I think", she said. "What can we do at this size? Wait! I have an idea!"

 

She stood up, walked over to a cupboard, checked inside some of the drawers and finally pulled out some small duct tape. She held Paul next to her dildo and taped him to the lower part of the tip. After quickly checking that the duct tape held tightly she positioned the dildo at the entrance of her pussy. 

 

"This is so romantic, Paul. I wish you could talk to me.", Emily said. If Paul could have said anything he would have begged her to take him of the dildo. 

 

Emily slowly rubbed the dildo up and down her vulva, while quietly moaning. Then she carefully inserted the dildo and Paul inside. Paul couldn't see what was happening as his face was pointing towards the dildo. He could only see the intricate anatomy of the dildo which by now was many times larger than him. He felt a warmth wash over him as the dildo was inserted inside of Emily's vagina and he could feel her walls tightly pressing against him. At his small size he felt like he was drowning in Emily's secretions. He reckoned that this must be what waterboarding is like as he felt the now wet plastic of Emily's dildo being pressed against his face. The tight walls of her pussy pummeled his head with every thrust, painfully hitting him against the dildo. 

 

Paul begged her to stop, to go slower but of course she couldn't hear him. For her it was just a usual masturbation session, with the added spicyness of ramming her boyfriend into her pussy as well. In her head she tried to imagine it being her boyfriend ramming inside of her but her thoughts were always going to her ex. She thought about how they broke up, she had broken up with him. Maybe she had been to harsh with him. She wondered if he was still interested in her. She instantly pushed these thoughts aside though, feeling slightly guilty. She quickened her pace. 

 

This will definitely show Emily how much I love her, Paul thought. Spending a week with her, using all of my leave days at work for her and even letting her shove me inside of her. This must convince her that I actually do care about her pleasure. He heard loud squelching around him. The speed at which he was shoved inside of her quickened and he noticed that the duct tape was not binding him a strongly as before. He dreaded being in Emily's pussy at this size without the dildo holding him, he could be trapped in here forever he thought. "Emily, pull me out quickly!", he shouted despite knowing she couldn't hear him.

 

Emily on the other hand was just getting started and quickened her pace once more. Suddenly Paul's worst fears came true: The duct tape binding him to the dildo came loose and before he knew it he was shoved against Emily's cervix. The dildo mercilessly rammed into him throwing him around and disorienting him. He heard Emily moan from the outside, she was really enjoying this. He realized that him being tied to the dildo didn't actually accomplish anything. Emily was just getting off on the thought of him being there. She didn't even seem to notice that he was no longer on the dildo. 

 

Emily was getting close, she felt her vagina tighten. She let out a gentle moan and after a few more minutes of roughly pushing the dildo into her hole she came. She roughly twisted the dildo around during her climax. "Fuck yeah!", she shouted. She breathed heavily, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm. She slowly pulled out the dildo and inspected it. She saw that Paul had come loose. "Oh no!", she thought, "what if he got inside of my uterus. I'll never be able to get him out." She remembered POV mode and quickly activated it. She only saw darkness. She panicked. "What am I going to do? I can't go to a doctor. Way to embarrassing. Maybe he'll come out with my period?" She wasn't sure. Then while frantically scrolling through the options of the app she suddenly found something. A button which read "size changing vibrator", the explanation of the button said that it would rapidly size up and down the shrunken person. Up to roughly 7 inches and then down to roughly 3 again, again and again, creating a vibrator-esque feeling. The button warned that this would be extremely uncomfortable and in some cases even psychologically traumatizing for the shrunken person if used for too long but Emily needed to know where he was. 

 

She clicked the button and skipped the warnings. An intense relief washed over her. He was vibrating inside of her vagina. He didn't get lost in her uterus and she wouldn't have to think about going to a doctor if he didn't come out with her next period. He felt increadibly good. She thought about turning off the vibration instantly but after the relief she felt that she deserved some relaxation. She reasoned that Paul would probably want her to be satisfied and after upsetting her so much before he should give her a second orgasm. 

 

She lied down and relaxed and just enjoyed the soft feeling of Paul vibrating inside of her. She grabbed her phone again looked at the app again, there was the option for going faster. She clicked on it, skipped the warnings that popped up and suddenly felt a jolt of pleasure shoot through her as the intensity of the vibrations increased. She heard Paul scream, then his scream fading and then him screaming louder again in the rhythm of the vibrations. He's so immature sometimes she thought. He was the same age as her but she thought that men were always a little immature for their age, she remembered her ex, Brandon, he had been a few years older than her. She suddenly remembered that she still had some old voice recordings of him. She quickly scrolled through their old chat, put on headphones, and listened to his old messages. She felt herself becoming even more wet, this would be incredible. She felt the familiar tightness going through her, feeling the vibrations even more intensely. She listened to Brandon's deep voice imagining him lying next to her. She came. 

 

She turned the vibrations off, she was scared leaving them on for too long would hurt him. Suddenly she felt increadibly guilty. What had she done? She wasn't that kind of girl, she didn't want to cheat. She was feeling tears well up. She quickly wrote Daisy, about what she had done. Daisy managed to calm her down a little, telling her that what she did was ok, and that she shouldn't beat herself up over it. She didn't actually cheat, Daisy argued, and so she hadn't done anything wrong. This calmed Emily down a little but she didn't feel like she could face Paul right now. She also didn't want him begging her for sex again, since she wasn't feeling up to it right now. She thought about what she could do and decided that she would leave him in her, get a good night's rest and then talk to him in the morning. Maybe she could have Daisy over, then they wouldn't have to talk about tonight until even later. That was a good idea, she thought. 

 

Paul was in absolute agony. The vibrations had been increadibly painful even at the beginning but as their speed increased they had become completely unbearable. He just wished he could get out of this hot and tight tube. He was completely covered in sticky fluids and couldn't see anything. He hoped that Emily would get him out as quickly as possible so that he could rest. Suddenly he heard her call Daisy. She thanked Daisy for her help which made him furious. "Take me out first!", he shouted, but didn't get a reply. How could she do this to him? He had done everything he could to please her and now she calls Daisy before getting him out? He heard Emily ask Daisy to come over tomorrow morning to go shopping together and that Paul would pay for both of them. He would not! He thought. I worked hard for that money and I'm not gonna give a cent of it to Daisy. He heard Emily saying goodbye to Daisy. 

 

Emily put down the phone and lied down. She was tired and needed to sleep after the stress she had with her coming listening to her ex. She quickly fell asleep. 

 

"Emily, don't sleep please! Get me out!", Paul shouted, but she was already sleeping. He tried to get out on his own, grabbing her flesh and pulling himself out. It was tedious but he made small and steady progress. He desperately wanted some fresh air. He knew that he didn't need any oxygen due to the settings of the app but his lungs were still stinging. For him it felt like an eternity, grabbing a piece of her walls, trying to pull himself forwards a few centimeters, sometimes slipping back a few centimeters (centimeters from his perspective). Finally he reached the exit. He shoved an arm out of her vagina and felt fresh air cooling it down. He was free! 

 

Suddenly Emily turned around in her sleep. Before she was lying on her back, now she turned onto her side. Paul froze. As her legs moved on top of each other he felt a huge pressure pushing him backwards. "No! Please, no!", he shouted, but to no avail. He was being shoved backwards, back into Emily's depths. Paul started crying. He wouldn't get any rest tonight. Emily peacefully snored in her sleep. 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed. Leave a review if you have something you would like to see in the story or if you have some suggestion.