- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Writing in process. More stories may come if this one is liked a lot. Keep in mind I'm spanish, so my English may be a bit harsh or lack the richness of English-speaking people.

 

Me and my girlfriend recently discovered we would like to share each other, and her to try lesbian sex. We explored the idea and we like it, but I never told her that if human size change was an option, I'd love her to go on a date with another guy and enjoy it full with me around her seeing the whole as it happens outside/inside her.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Before getting to the action, you have to know the characters a bit.

 

We are a couple on our late 20's, both from the same country and quite opposite in some things, but very close in those that matter the most.

I am quite tall (1.90) while she is quite short (1.68). We are not athletic or obsessed with our bodies. We are just right, not fat, not thin or musculated. In my case my size is average, and in her case her breasts are not only huge, but well built and perky as they hang on their place all the time. Her ass is strong after making a lot of exercise when young, and her pussy is quite meaty. By meaty I mean that her inside labia stick out quite much, nothing bad about it, just don't imagine those perfect-porn pussies with no hair and perfectly closed. Real pussies have hair and are not perfectly closed, and this is her case. She is also quite the pretty girl that melts your heart with her smile, and gives all of her during sex, moaning and speaking included.

We've had sex countless times, as any other couple our age. It all started as normal as it gets: missionary, doggy, cum on my tits, sit on my face, now try this, let me sit like that, etc. Two people exploring their sexuality.

After a couple of years, things were already serious enough to say things that everyone keep locked inside them. One day she admitted that she would love to try sex with another woman with me beside them or with them. She was curious about what you feel when a pussy is smothered on your face in 69, what is to have a girl's ass in front of you to lick it and give her an orgasm, and anything inbetween. And of course, she would love to have me by her side to watch me while I touch myself, or enjoy their fun to get drowned in pussy relentlessly. 

That idea turned me on so much, that we couldn't help but fuck while she told me what she would love to do on & under another girl. It was amazing for her whispering in my ears how she would like to fuck another girl while both of them 69 so she can eat us both meanwhile.

But after some days I revealed her my second biggest kink (after unbirth/vore stuff): sharing her with another man just to see her enjoy it. Spitroast her, give her a marvellous weekend of non-stop fucking until she can't feel her pussy anymore. That idea turned her on as well, and we are currently working on making both of our fantasies real.

This fantasy turns us so much that we can't wait to make it real when all the 2021 situation finishes for once, but I guess that my biggest kink will always remain here.


Now we can make the typical jump to a parallel universe where people can buy a machine to make them small/big at will. In this case, it will also make the person inmune to damage or anything, as well as able to be located via a small wristband in case the person falls out of where they should be. 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed it, thank you for your patience as I keep writing it.