[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Me and my girlfiend already had some stag/vixen experiences, but this time we decided that she would be completely on her own for her to enjoy the experience, and I would be there all the time without the second guy ever noticing.


Rated: X
Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Fantasy, Gentle, Insertion, Mouth Play, Slow Size Change, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 15205 Read: 36612
Published: March 20 2021 Updated: September 17 2021
Story Notes:

Writing in process. More stories may come if this one is liked a lot. Keep in mind I'm spanish, so my English may be a bit harsh or lack the richness of English-speaking people.

 

Me and my girlfriend recently discovered we would like to share each other, and her to try lesbian sex. We explored the idea and we like it, but I never told her that if human size change was an option, I'd love her to go on a date with another guy and enjoy it full with me around her seeing the whole as it happens outside/inside her.

1. Chapter 1: Introduction by SAlladres [Reviews - 2] (535 words)

Before getting to the action, you have to know the characters a bit.

 

2. Chapter 2: Technology is amazing by SAlladres [Reviews - 0] (2058 words)

Technology is amazing.

They just invented a bracelet that lets you shrink yourself and become invincible, and it is finally available for the public for "travelling purposes". It was the wet dream of airlines, as you could charge people 50 euros to go and come back from anywhere, and they occupied from 1 to 3 inches! Thousands of people on each plane for ridiculous prices, imagine it!

On the other side, it became the wet dream of a huge community with a very specific kink. It made you invincible, you didn't need to breathe for hundreds of hours, and it was reversible. 

3. Chapter 3: First dates are never forgotten by SAlladres [Reviews - 1] (1872 words)

I never thought sex could be so noisy and intense from the inside

4. Chapter 4: Cozy night & oozing morning by SAlladres [Reviews - 0] (1923 words)

 

After that first time, we realized that this was going to be something big. The day after we decided some new experiences that we had to try, although she will have to do a diet for that…

 

5. Chapter 5: Do I really want this? by SAlladres [Reviews - 0] (2635 words)

In this chapter we get proper action from my girl. She chooses a huge dick to mess her insides while I'm inside. Hope you like it!

6. Chapter 6: Maybe she went too far by SAlladres [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2432 words)

This episode gets as nasty as it gets. 

7. Chapter 7: Moving around by SAlladres [Reviews - 0] (1600 words)

Thanks to Storyreader21 for the suggestion in the comments! I’m sure you’ll like this chapter!

8. Chapter 8: Our first trio? by SAlladres [Reviews - 0] (2150 words)

This time I get really close to the shots (of cum)