- Text Size +

 

Small Crimes - By nosuspicious

Commissioned by Anonymous

Amid the tranquil darkness, a red, miniature car could be spotted zipping across the black asphalt of the country club roads, but there were no children playing with remote controlled toys this far past midnight. Instead, this miniature car came with its own miniature driver and four miniature passengers, each of them thickly dressed in a doll-sized black jacket and ski mask to hide their identities. Despite the comical image of their driving around in a toy car, they weren't here for fun. They were here for business.

The hoodlums approached the steel driveway gates of their target house. Behind it lay a beautiful three tier water fountain in the center of a sizable flower garden, and further behind that stood the extravagant, white, adobe mansion they had all been yearning to lay their eyes on. It looked even more dazzling in person than it did on Google Earth. The sight of the beautiful residence was enough to put a massive grin on four of the five men's faces, but Paul's expression remained stern and quietly focused. If it were any other house he'd be more relaxed, but this time, he was determined not to let his guard down.

Wade was the first to speak: "Ha ha! Yo, Paul, you've really done good this time. We're gonna be set for life after this. Whaddya say, Garrett?"

"Yeah man, this is gonna be so big for my family. You have no idea how rough it's been providing for them after the shrinkening," Garrett agreed.

Paul wasn't as enthused as his partners. He knew better than to put the cart before the horse, especially with this job. "Just remember your roles, you two. We can celebrate when the job's done. Just stay cool until then," he ordered with a hard seriousness. "Trust me, you guys do not want to get caught by this one."

Wade looked over his shoulder to the back seat and exchanged a skeptical look with Garrett. They both already had some idea of who lived at this house, and she didn't seem like anyone to worry about to them. Paul's behavior was rather uncharacteristic of him; he never seemed like the paranoid type. Why was he so spooked?

"I hear that widowed nurse lives here. The one who doesn't go out much except for work. Hehe, I got a good look at her in her scrubs when I was in the hospital a couple months back. Geez, the things I woulda done to that ass if I was still normal..." Wade started. Some chuckling could be heard among the men sitting behind him.

Paul's grip on the steering wheel tightened in his irritation. "Her name is Cynthia, and she's not just some reclusive nurse," he chided at them. "Trust me, alright? This is not the job you two wanna fuck up."

Wade rolled his eyes. "Look man, I know you're the one who put this job together, but why are you so jumpy? We've boosted from way hotter places than this. She's just another rich broad. It'll be cool."

"Yeah Paul," a fourth criminal, Matthew, joined in. "And if it's really that bad, then why are we even here? There are twenty houses on this street at least as big. What's got you so hooked on this place?"

Paul sighed. There was no way he could make the others understand. "Look, I've done my homework. I know this house inside and out, and it's definitely the one we wanna go for, but we've got more than the law to worry about this time if things go wrong. Just stay calm, do your jobs, don't try anything stupid, and we'll be fine," Paul replied, clearly unpersuaded by the two men's attempts to ease his obvious concern. In their position, Paul would have been skeptical too, but he knew something they didn't know. He was right; Cynthia was not just some widowed nurse. If they were caught, she could become a living nightmare for three tiny men like them, and he was in no mood to become some insane woman's late-evening snack.

A flood of emotions took Paul as he stared at the magnificent mansion behind those gates. He could feel nervous chills running up his spine, but fear would only make this harder for him. He stowed his emotions away. He had to get into that house, risks and all. With a deep breath, Paul put his foot to the gas and drove the miniature car straight under the steel driveway gates, past the fountain, and toward the side of the great white walls beneath Cynthia's bedroom window. There was no turning back now.

...

Cynthia emerged from her bathroom with the shower's steam trailing her, immersing her bedroom in a comforting humidity. She allowed herself a few moments to enjoy the feeling of the cool air from the nearby window colliding with the warm water on her naked skin before wrapping herself in her fleece bathrobe. She didn't mind being naked around the house, of course. No one else lived here anymore. She just didn't want to get her bed wet. After the shift she'd just worked at the Shrunken Person's Care Unit, she had a lot of porn she wanted to watch that night, and she couldn't wait a moment longer to get started.

She flicked off the overhead lights and plopped herself down onto the magnificent king-sized bed, feeling her ass and legs comfortably sink into the memory foam mattress. Wasting no time, she pulled over her tablet and brought up all her favorites: TinyPornHub, MicroBabes, Eka's Portal, XShrunken, MiniVids, and all the rest. A whole explosion of shrunken-person fetish porn emerged after the shrinkening. Thousands upon thousands of videos of shrunken people being masturbated with, sat on, stepped on, sucked on, or otherwise abused were now accessible to anyone with the inclination to look. For most of the poor tinies in the videos, it was the only kind of work they could find now. Sure, it was a pretty shitty situation for them, but Cynthia sure as hell wasn't complaining about it.

Honestly, though, she deserved this. After a whole day of working with helpless tiny people at the hospital, who wouldn't be a little wild in the loins? Every day she worked, it took all of her self control not to grab some of her better looking patients and hop off to the bathroom to please herself with them until they were black and blue and she was red and wet. She might even have done it if she couldn't find release in her nightly porn routine. Her patients should be grateful for that! Besides, it's not as if she had a husband to help satisfy her urges anymore. Oh well, at least she got a pretty sweet house and a fuckload of money out of his demise.

Cynthia began to gently rub herself as she flicked through video after video, her heart rate increasing by the second. This wasn't a recently developed interest of hers. Even long before the shrinkening, this fetish dominated her sexuality. She had memories of being in grade school and talking her male playmates into letting her pretend to crush or eat them. When she got married, she even managed to convince her late husband to role-play as a shrunken victim for her to torment and devour. He never understood why it turned her on so much, but Cynthia was the kind of woman who could get men to agree to do anything she wanted with her, or more accurately in her case, to let her do anything she wanted to them.

As her breathing grew more intense, Cynthia had to remind herself not to take things too quickly. For long sessions like these, she preferred to draw things out and really savor it. She curled her toes, scrunching the ruby red linens between them as she gently slid down from a sitting position to a wider, more prone angle. Now completely on her back, she held her tablet above her face with one hand and bit a finger on the other. However much she loved this routine of hers, a small voice always returned now and then to remind her that as fun as the fantasy is, there was no way it could compare to the real thing.

...

Five pieces of string with a bent-up paper clip at the end of each of them jumped up from outside Cynthia's open window and grappled onto the bottom of its frame. A few minutes later, the five tiny, masked men followed them after climbing what must have felt like a mountainous height. At this stage of Paul's plan, each of them was supposed to take a moment to catch their breath and their wits before assuming their positions at various locations within the room. That was not an option now. A shudder took each of them as they saw a dim luminescence at the other end of the room beam down into the face of the home's owner, who was very much awake. They hadn't planned for that.

Garrett let out a quiet gasp when he saw her. Panicked, Paul grabbed as many of his partners as he could and rushed them to a nearby windowside photograph of Cynthia's former husband. They hid behind it and struggled to stay silent as Paul gave them threatening gestures, reminding them what he might do to them if they gave themselves away. The crew obeyed, clearly in no mood to ruin the robbery so early.

They waited. Thanks to Garrett's gasp, they couldn't be certain if Cynthia was aware of their presence. Ten seconds went by, then thirty, and then a full minute before Wade carefully peered his head out from the side of the picture frame and took a look at Cynthia. Paul frantically waved his hands for him to stop and come back, but Wade ignored him.

Wade took a lengthy, careful look at Cynthia. The room was entirely dark except for the dim glow of her tablet, so he couldn't make out much of her body or what she was doing at this distance. Wade turned back to his partners.

"Yo, guys, she doesn't know we're here. False alarm. Job is a go," he whispered softly.

"What? No!" Paul shot back angrily, but he was careful not to raise his voice beyond a whisper. "Are you insane? We didn't plan for her to be awake. Job's off. We'll try again another time."

Wade was normally willing to go along with whatever Paul said, but things changed when he was this close to a big score. "Are you kidding, man? You're the one who said we'll never have to rob again if we get to her jewelry chest. It's dark, we're like three inches tall, and she doesn't even know we're here! I swear man, what's up with you today?"

Paul said nothing, but the anger on his face was growing. The three other thieves - Garrett, Matthew, and Jared - weren't sure which of them to side with. Wade was right, of course. Scores like this one don't come along every day, but Paul tended to be right in moments like these, so they had their doubts even considering the prospect of permanent and lasting wealth. Then again, it was pretty strange that Paul wouldn't tell them exactly why he was so on edge in the first place...

Wade broke the silence again. "Look, Paul, you can do what you want, but I'm not chickening out now. Come on boys, you know what to do!" he exclaimed. The tiny man walked out from behind the picture frame and pulled up his grapple in preparation for the descent down to the bedroom floor. The other three hesitated and looked to Paul for instruction.

"Fine," Paul finally said, again in a hushed anger. "But I'm out. If you fuck this up, it's on you, alright?"

"Whatever man, your loss," Wade said as he rolled his eyes and began the descent down to the carpet below. Jared and Matthew exchanged a look, silently agreed on what to do, and followed him. Paul still hadn't left from behind the picture frame. He couldn't bring himself to. While he tried again and again to psyche himself up for the job ahead, he heard Garrett whisper his name behind him.

"Paul, hey," Garrett said with a hint of shyness.

Paul turned. "What is it, Garrett?" he responded tersely. Despite his tone, Paul respected Garrett. He was a very down-to-earth, modest kinda guy, and he knew Garrett wasn't like the other criminals. He wouldn't be doing this if the shrinkening hadn't forced him to defy his conscience.

"It's just, well, I'm gonna go with them. It's no offense to you, of course. I don't want to be here at all, really, it's just my family's really been struggling since I got fired after the shrinkening, but if we pull this off..."

"It's fine, Garret," Paul interjected. "I understand. I had a family before the shrinkening too. I know what it's like to be willing to do anything for them. You go on ahead, I get it."

"Thanks, man."

Paul watched as Garrett rappelled down to the carpet and joined the others. The four men were barely visible now. Paul sincerely hoped they'd succeed. Criminals or not, these men were human beings and no one deserved the fate that might meet them if they were spotted by Cynthia.

Paul looked over to Cynthia. One could have forgotten about her amid all the bickering, but he hadn't. He could only barely make out her face in such dim light, but it was enough to hold his gaze longer than he would have preferred. For a moment, he also thought he could hear her breathing as well. Wait a minute, how could he be hearing her from all the way over here? He listened closer. She was indeed breathing loudly, but not only that, she was moaning, and the moans were growing louder by the second.

Paul's eyes widened. The sound of the soft, gentle, feminine moans summoned his attention like a lightning rod. It quickly became apparent what Cynthia was probably looking at on her tablet. He was terrified, but he didn't move a muscle. Every rational thought in his brain told him to flee this very second, but he couldn't. His horny instincts betrayed him, and he couldn't shake the thought that he may never get to hear that moan again. He had to listen closer.

Apparently, he wasn't the only one who heard her. Out of the corner of Paul's eye, he saw the faint silhouette of one of the four criminals making his way closer to Cynthia's bed. Only one of them could do something so stupid. It seemed Wade wanted to get in for a closer listen and a better view...

Wade! What the fuck!? You moron! Paul thought to himself. Paul should have left then and there, but his horrified anticipation of what was yet to come kept him standing deathly still. He looked back at Cynthia. She was still focused on what was very likely her favorite tiny person porn. Paul shuttered. Wade... you idiot!

Cynthia felt her thighs tense as she masturbated. She bent her left leg to a tight angle, bringing her foot nearly all the way back to her ass. Fluid from her crotch was beginning to soak into the cloth on her bathrobe. With the tablet still in her hand, she closed her eyes and tilted her back backward along her pillow, savoring her pleasure. She let out her loudest moan yet, but as she did, her grip on the tablet trembled and loosened. Lost in her pleasure, she couldn't stop herself from dropping her tablet onto her chest. As it fell, her head shot back upright and her active hand left her crotch. She tried to stop her tablet from sliding off of her and onto the floor, but she couldn't. It landed with a thud against the carpet and shone the light of its screen in several directions as it spun along its fall. When it did, Cynthia's worries shifted from her tablet to the contents of her room as the light briefly revealed a small, clearly alive figure darting across her carpet.

"EEEK!" she shrieked. Was it a mouse? She hated rodents!

She jumped out of bed, yanked her bedside lamp straight out of its power socket, and prepared to fling it at the mouse. She flicked on the lights as soon as she could to get a better view, raised the lamp above herself, but abruptly stopped when she saw them. She slowly lowered the lamp and put it back down on the table. My my... she wasn't expecting this.

Paul was nearly blinded when the lights flashed on, but he couldn't let himself be stunned. He forced himself to regain his vision as quickly as possible and took in the scene before him. He could see now that this bedroom was dramatically different than he had remembered it. The previously muted, conventional decor had been almost entirely redone. Everywhere he looked, he saw one thing: deep, ruby red. Carmine, almost. It was the color of ripe cherries, blood, and passion. Deep red carpeting, wallpaper, furniture, and most prominently, the glamorous sheets  and covers on her huge bed emanated red at him from all directions. It made Paul feel uneasy. This bedroom had been transformed into a pure expression of the deepest and most lustful parts of Cynthia's soul.

But now was no time to contemplate the woman's choice of decor. He watched anxiously as the woman put down the bedside lamp she'd yanked from its socket and slowly, curiously approached the four, motionless men standing on her carpet. Run, idiots! He thought to himself, but there wasn't anything he could do for them now. His previous instinct to flee himself had left him as well. He was too concerned for Garrett and the rest's welfare to worry about his own, and sometimes when something is so terrifying, one can't look away from it no matter how much they want to.

Cynthia stood above the four tiny men beneath her. None of them moved a muscle or said a word. They knew they were done. Trying to outrun a normal-sized person would only make things worse.

Now having had enough time to process the presence of the four tiny men, Cynthia's stunned captivation began to morph into devilish curiosity and excitement. She saw tinies at the hospital all the time, but these four weren't her patients. Their clothing made it pretty clear they were just petty thieves, and it was quite likely that no one knew they were here...

"Ahem, and who might you four little things be? I usually don't entertain visitors so long after dark, you know. It seems I have some uninvited guests!" she said playfully, both to enjoy the situation and to avoid scaring the men too much.

The group looked at each other nervously. None of them wanted to be the first to speak, but Cynthia was in no mood to wait for them to find their courage.

"Aww, why so shy?" she asked them sweetly. "I don't bite... don't worry. Would any of you brave men like to tell me why I have the pleasure of your visit?"

Wade stepped forward and spoke up for the rest of the group. "Hey uh, ma'am. We're really sorry for intruding during your uh... your private time. In case it ain't obvious enough, we're robbers. We're not gonna bother running so you don't have to chase us. We give ourselves up. Go ahead and all the cops or bring us in, whatever you need to do."

The rest of the group grumbled among themselves but they supposed Wade was making the right call. They couldn't run from this. It's probably what Paul would have done if Cynthia had caught him, right?

Cynthia tilted her head down and raised her eyebrows slightly, giving Wade a flirtatious look. "Turn you in, you say?" she said. "But you only just got here! You know, it's not every day that four handsome, fit little men stroll into a lady's bedroom in the dead of night... at least I think you all would be handsome. Why don't you take off those masks of yours?"

None of the men bought it. This has to be a trick or something, right? Was she fucking with them?

"Hey lady, there's no need for that. Just call the cops. We won't move," Wade said. He could feel himself growing aroused listening to Cynthia's sweet talking, but at least for now, he was still capable of thinking with his brain instead of his cock.

"Nervous, are we?" Cynthia started as her hands made their way to the belt of her bathrobe. She began to untie it slowly, giving all of the men plenty of time to see exactly what she was doing. "I don't suppose this would make any of you more comfortable being here with me?"

She opened her bathrobe with both hands and let it fall to the floor, giving all of the men a full, gobsmacking display of her fully nude and recently washed body. All of the men's jaws dropped instantly and boners began to grow between each of their legs. They couldn't believe what they were seeing. Cynthia looked great in nurse's scrubs, but what lay beneath them was better than any of them could have imagined. Her body was a solid eleven out of ten: perfectly toned, tanned, and smooth, with generous curves making up her Venus-like figure, particularly with respect to her hips, thighs, waist, and bust. That would have been enough for any of them to feel duty-bound to bow before her exceptional beauty, but it wasn't all. From shoulder to shins, she was covered in beautiful, stylistic, and expensive-looking tattoos of different goddesses and legendary women from classical mythology. The ink bodies of Athena, Electra, Aphrodite, Helen, Arachne, and others wrapped around her in dynamic, colorful, and power scenes, each exhibiting her power and majesty in different ways. In combination, they made the woman upon whom they were imprinted seem as if she were little less than a goddess herself.

"Now, is that better?" she cooed. None of them answered. With a gigantic, naked woman like that in front of them, a freight train could have gone by and they still wouldn't have heard it. Each of the men was now cursing himself for having the misfortune of being shrunk. Any one of them would have killed to have a go at a woman like this while they were normal-sized. Even Garrett - a family man - couldn't fight off his sinful thoughts.

"Hee hee, I'll take your ogling as a yes!" Cynthia giggled. "Now boys, despite what your leader here just told me, I know none of you want to end up in jail, so I'll offer you all a little deal. I won't turn you in, but only on one condition: all of you will spend the night with me! I've always wanted to be with a tiny man, you know." She raised her hands to her impeccably shaped breasts, bent over slightly, and squeezed them together, hoping to dominate the men's minds with the sight of her sexy body. "So, what do you all say? Just take off all those clothes of yours, and we can get started..."

Wade turned behind him and looked at the others. Not much deliberation was needed. None of them wanted to go to jail, and while each of them would have preferred sex with someone their own size, this was hardly the worst punishment one could get. If nothing else, they'd get to take in the sight of one of the hottest women they'd ever seen for a bit longer. Maybe they'd even enjoy some of whatever she had in mind for them.

"Alright lady, you've got a deal. Just don't be too rough, alright? We're not as durable as you big folk," Wade said, nervous but excited.

"Hehehe, of course not. I wouldn't want to break my own toys," Cynthia said back to him. It took all she had to keep her hand from returning back to her vulva as the realization that this was really happening rushed through her.

Wade was the first to take off his mask, followed by his jacket, shirt, and the rest. The others followed his lead, some more eager than others for what would come next. Cynthia felt a thrill of excitement run through her as she watched them strip down. She wouldn't even know where to begin with them! Everything she'd ever wanted to do to her patients, everything she'd watched tinies allow to be done to them in her favorite porn, all of it was possible now. Well, almost all of it. She'd have to be careful not to accidentally injure or kill any of them. Sadly, that ruled out a few of the things she would have most liked to do, but oh well. Can't keep yourself from enjoying the great just because you can't have the perfect, right?

Paul had been watching this the entire time. He couldn't believe how much of a moron Wade was. What was he expecting? For her to get him off? He wanted to pretend like it was unbelievable that they would have agreed to this deal of hers, but of course it wasn't. Paul wasn't blind. His eyes were just as locked onto Cynthia's perfect body as the rest of the men's were. His head shaked nervously as he watched Cynthia scoop the four men up in her hands and lift them to her bed. She sat on top of it as well and peered down at her captives. Paul still had some hope that this wouldn't end too badly. Maybe all Cynthia wanted was sex? No, that's definitely not all she wants, but maybe if they were lucky, it was all she'd be willing to do.

Cynthia sat cross legged on her bed and examined the four naked men in front of her. "Now let's see, who's first?" She brought her index finger above their heads and moved it over each of them one by one, contemplating her options.

"Let's see, eenie, meanie, minie, moe.." she muttered to herself. Finally, her finger landed on Matthew. She looked directly into his eyes. He looked back at her, wide-eyed like a deer in headlights. "We have a winner," she said, and she reached for him.

Cynthia lifted Matthew up to her face and hungrily examined him up and down. "What a handsome young man," she purred. She expected that he'd fit perfectly inside her pussy, but so long as she had four different men to go through, perhaps she should take her time and allow herself to ease into the action first.

She uncrossed her legs and opened them slowly, granting the three men before her an extraordinary view of her enlarged pussy. Some of the men grunted lowely. Wade even whistled. Their arousal and naivete amused Cynthia. 

She addressed them all one final time before the action began. "I'm glad you all like what you see. Try not to be too jealous of your friend here. He'll be the first to get a much closer look..."

With that, Cynthia brought Matthew down to her crotch and lightly caressed the edges of her vulva with him, shuddering and moaning lightly as she felt his uneasy body against her. Finally, she brought him directly before her clitoris and rubbed him into it. Even among Cynthia's moans, she and the three men in front of her could all hear the man's sputters and stammered protests as he struggled to breathe and keep her fluids out of his mouth and eyes. The protesting meant nothing to Cynthia. The man himself meant nothing to Cynthia.

In spite of Matthew's complaints, Cynthia was in no mood to slow down and give her captives time to breathe. To the contrary - she was just getting started. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes, savoring her pleasure. While she continued running Matthew up and down her crotch with one hand, her other reached in the general direction of the remaining captives, feeling around until it finally settled on Wade. She grabbed the smiling man and rushed him to her waiting snatch. Now holding Matthew between her ring finger and pinky, she used her index and middle fingers to open herself completely and accommodate her pussy's new entrant. Wade's smile began to fade as the notion of being used as a dildo transitioned from a horny fantasy to a real and present reality. She shoved him in, pulling him in and out with one hand and rubbing Matthew against herself with the other. It felt absolutely amazing! Thanks to their struggling and the knowledge that she was using real, living people to get herself off, the sensation surpassed anything she could have ever achieved with toys or even a normal sized man. She was in heaven, but still, she wanted more.

It would be tricky reaching for a third man while keeping the action going, but Cynthia was determined to take this further. She positioned her two human dildos between the fingers of her right hand and continued to rub them against her. It compromised the sensation a little bit, but that was fine. She was dying to know how what she had in mind next would feel. She reached again in the direction of the remaining tinies and grabbed a third: Jared.

As Cynthia pulled him back to her, she slowly rolled backward and shifted her weight from her buttocks to her lower back. As she did, she kicked her legs high into the air and suspended them in the shape of a huge, muscular V. It was a fantastically sexy display for Garrett and the closer-moving Jared, but she wasn't doing this to give them a show. As she rested on her back, her plump, round buttcheeks and the tight asshole between them shifted in the direction of the two men. Cynthia bit her lower lip hard as she brought Jared into position. He wasn't headed for her pussy like the others. Instead, she fancied the little man for his use as a buttplug.

Cynthia stuffed him into her asshole feet first until only his head popped out of her like the flanged ends of her sex toys. The results for her pleasure surpassed even her wildest expectations. She let go of him and refocused her hands' attention on the two men in and around her pussy, aggressively using them to penetrate herself at a variety of angles. She moaned hard. Even with her estate being as huge as it was, she couldn't be certain her screams wouldn't wake her sleeping neighbors. But who cares? This was a once in a lifetime opportunity! Three tinies should be enough for now. That last one would have to wait for his turn. She was going to savor every moment of this, and there was no telling how many times she would cum before the night was through.

Paul continued to watch the scene unfold. Was it wrong for him to have a boner right now? He was only human, and the scene before him wasn't the sort of thing one got to see every day. Seeing those wondrous legs of hers rise into the air like leaning towers built upon the foundation of her perfectly toned and plump ass cheeks was a truly spectacular sight. God, imagine the core strength it took for her to hold both legs in the air so long and so effortlessly. He only had a view of Cynthia from her side, but the sounds and cries of his partners in crime - not quite muffled out by Cynthia's own cries of pleasure - were more than enough to give him a strong mental picture of what was taking place. He still had not fully emerged from behind the picture of Cynthia's husband. He looked to the end of the table on which it rested. It appeared to extend just enough so that if he made his way to the end of it, he could get a better view at what was going on between the woman's thighs.

Don't do it, moron, Paul said to himself. He looked again at Cynthia. Her eyes were closed tightly shut as she got closer to her climax. There was no way he would see him. Besides, would he ever get a chance like this again? Against his better judgment, he moved to the end of the table. His desire to see was too much for him to restrain. Reluctantly, he crouched and crept his way to the table's end.

The sight shocked Paul, but it also made him want to pull down his pants and start beating himself off then and there. Even with the various tinies denying him a complete view, seeing Cynthia spread her legs and put everything she had to offer on full display was a rare marvel. He envied Garrett; the man was far closer to the action, but he didn't appear to be in harm's way. Paul began to wonder if the tiny men's encounter with Cynthia really would be fatal as he suspected. The experience probably wasn't all that pleasant for them, but if this was enough to satisfy Cynthia as it very much appeared it would be, then maybe she really would let them go the next morning as she said she would.

The sight of Jared's head poking out of Cynthia's asshole was particularly amusing. He probably had it the worst of the bunch; being stuck inside a butt couldn't be fun. As Paul watched Jared struggle within her, he noticed a great deal of flaring from the butthole gripping him by the neck. It was expanding only slightly, but enough for its diameter to grow larger than that of Jared's head.

Paul almost shouted to them as he realized what was going to happen next, but he stopped himself just in time. The muscle's of Cynthia's anus continued to expand and contract, gripping Jared tightly and pulling him inside of her! Didn't Cynthia know that butt plugs are flanged for a reason?! Paul could hear Garrett shout for Cynthia's attention, but he didn't receive it. The anus continued to suck the tiny man in, and before too long, he was gone. Lost inside the woman's rectum.

Cynthia stopped masturbating when she felt her new ass toy get just a little too deep inside of her. In addition, even through her moans, she could sense the panicked cries of her buttplug as he was getting sucked in deeper. She would have stopped what she was doing to help him earlier, but he just felt so good in there. She hated to interrupt her fun, but she hadn't forgotten that her new toys were still human beings, and it was clear that the man may never emerge from her ass again if she didn't do something soon. She dropped Wade and Matthew in front of her and took a brief moment to look at them. They looked kinda cute coated head to toe in her cum. As she admired the two, she reached behind herself and felt around her anal area, but there was nothing. The tiny was gone.

Cynthia nervously looked to the three men in front of her, hoping that they somehow wouldn't have noticed what had become of their friend. Disappointingly, it seemed that they all did. They may have all been silent, but their stunned expressions spoke plainly enough for them.

"Hehehe... guess I got a little too excited with your friend there," she nervously muttered to them all. She could still feel the man squirming inside her rectum.

Garrett was the first to speak: "You have to get him out! That's a real person in there, you can't just let him stay there! He'll suffocate, or he could get sucked deeper and end up in the thick of your digestive system!"

"I know, I know!" Cynthia responded with a hint of annoyance. "Look, if you guys want him out of there, how about you reach in yourselves and get him!?" She turned herself around, bent over, and presented her butthole to the three of them. Wade crudely whistled as he had earlier, forcing Garrett to resist the impulse to smack him in the face.

Garrett shook his head, rushed forward, and stuck his arm inside Cynthia's gaping anus, feeling around for any sign of Jared. Miraculously, he was able to find an outstretched hand among the taut, muscular surfaces of the walls inside her ass. He gripped it, put his feet up against Cynthia's ass, and pulled as hard as he could, hoping to save his friend from a grisly demise.

As the tiny man pulled, Cynthia could sense the delightful movement taking place inside her butt. She moaned. The movement against the sensitive spots of her anus forced her to feel a delightful, irresistible pleasure. As she moaned, her butthole began to expand and contract yet again, resuming its sucking force on the small man it had trapped inside it. Just as Garrett had pulled Jared's hand from her anus and caught a glimpse of his head, Cynthia's butthole pulled him back in, quickly sucking him back into her and foiling Garrett's heroic effort to save his partner.

Realizing what could happen, Cynthia panicked and reached behind herself with one hand. She stuck her index finger inside herself, hoping to scoop out the man, but all she did was force him further into her as the tip of her index finger pushed against the top of Jared's head. As a result, he was forced out of reach and beyond hope. There was no way she could get him out now.

Cynthia looked over her shoulder and caught another glimpse of the three men's faces. They were predictably shocked, but Garrett also had a flare of anger burning in his eyes. She turned around to face them directly and prepared herself for Garrett's rebuke.

"You... you just killed him! You swallowed him with your disgusting ass, you bitch!" Garrett snapped at her. "You sick slut with your sick fantasies... you won't get away with this!"

Garrett continued going on and on about how Jared was a real person, how Cynthia was an evil whore, how she was going to get the book thrown at her, yada yada yada. She tuned out fairly early into his rant. Her mind had moved to another matter. There was no way she could let these men tell the police what she had done. The only question now was what would she do about it?

An exciting, wicked thought ran through her. Before now, she hadn't wanted to go too far with what she'd do to these tinies. To that end, she'd stifled her most intense urges and fantasies and merely enjoyed the men as living dildos. But maybe things were different now. She had to do something about these men, and as long as her brain was going in that direction...

The more thought Cynthia gave it, the more the intense arousal she'd been forced to abandon returned to her. She knew then what she wanted to do.

Cynthia reached for the blathering man in front of her and picked him up. He stopped talking when he noticed the haunting way she was staring at him.

"What's your name, little man?" she asked him, licking her lips.

The lip-licking hadn't gone unnoticed by Garrett. He began to tremble, much to Cynthia's amusement and increased excitement. "My... my name is Garrett Mason. Please put me down, miss. You're making me uncomfortable..."

"Oh, I'm sorry Garrett. Don't worry, I know a special place that will be verryyy comfortable for you," Cynthia cooed, flashing her prey a wicked grin. She began to slowly open her mouth.

Garrett yelled. "Please, Miss, Don't do it! I have a wife and children! They're helpless without me... PLEASE!!"

"A wife and children, huh? Are they tinies too?" She licked him. "I bet they're even more delicious than you are." With that said, she pushed the struggling man into her mouth.

Cynthia sucked, tasted, pushed, and prodded the body of the tiny man inside her mouth. She couldn't believe she was really doing this! He tasted good, but even more gratifying than his flavor was the intense feeling of power and domination she enjoyed from having a real human being between her jaws. She was absolutely loving this. Before long, her stomach cried for its meal with a low rumble. Cynthia couldn't wait longer. She had to do it. She had to swallow him...

She looked down at the two terrified men in front of her and shot them a devious grin. She brought her hand to her throat and swallowed Garrett down, whole and alive, staring down her next two victims and smiling the entire time. They weren't able to maintain eye contact with her, being far too focused on the human-shaped bulge working its way down her neck.

"Ahhh! That really hit the spot," she said to both of them once the bulge slipped past her collarbone, still smiling. She bent down and opened her mouth wide in front of the pair, proving that it was no trick and she really had just swallowed their partner alive. "Now, who's next?"

The two cum-soaked men started to run as Cynthia expected. Good. That could only make this more fun.

She reached forward with both arms, grabbing Matthew before he could leap off of the bed but narrowly missing Wade. He jumped to the floor. Cynthia giggled. She hadn't expected her hunt to be so exciting.

She stuck Matthew into her mouth like a lollipop and jumped off of the bed after Wade. As she landed, the impact made an enormous tremor that shook the carpet floor and caused Wade to stumble to his knees. He got back up and continued to run, but there was no hope for him. Cynthia just walked in the direction he was running at a leisurely pace, and consequently Wade never came close to making much distance between her and him. After only a moment of frantic chasing, Cynthia now stood directly over Wade. When he ran to the right, Cynthia stomped her foot to his right to obstruct him. When he turned around to flee to the left, she stomped her foot in front of his path there too. Why was this idiot even bothering to run?

Cynthia passively sucked on Matthew's body as she tormented the little man running about her feet. She loved the taste of her cum mixed with his sweat all over her catch. Garrett was tasty, but a cum-soaked tiny was far better.

Growing bored of only nearly stomping on Wade, Cynthia's decided to try and do it for real. She brought her foot down on him hard, but not so hard that she would crush him. She leaned down onto him, applying more and more weight to the little man's fragile body.

"Hhhhhuhh... p-pplease..." Wade wailed, barely able to speak with the wind being pushed out of him by Cynthia's enormous foot.

"Hrrmmm, prease wrut?" Cynthia answered back with her mouth full. "Wranna come shee your friend agrain?"

She bent over, pinched Wade by his ankles, lifted him up, and held him before her. She opened her mouth widely, being sure to give the dangling man a nice view of her gently suckling and tasting his partner's body.

Wade was terrified. "Lady... please don't eat me! I don't wanna die! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!"

He looked pathetic hanging there by his ankles and begging for his life. Cynthia almost laughed, but she didn't want to risk choking on the man already in her mouth. She positioned him into her cheek so she could speak more clearly than before.

"Well on one hand, you don't want to be cruelly eaten alive, digested in my stomach, and have the life sapped from you as you're reduced to my next bowel movement," Cynthia started, bringing a finger to her chin as if she was contemplating the pros and cons of her decision. "But on the other, I'm still hungry, and you look delicious!"

She raised him above her head and dropped him into her gaping maw to join his partner. Her mouth closed, and she began vigorously sucking once again. She loved forcing the two men awkwardly against each other as she coated them in drool and tasted the cum still coated onto their bodies. They screamed and struggled inside of her, still begging and fighting for any hope of release, but it wasn't going to happen. They were all hers now, and she was super curious if she'd be able to swallow two at once.

She took a deep breath, brought her hand to her throat once more, and took a deep, powerful swallow. She had to guide the pair down all the way down with one hand to ensure that they didn't get lodged in her esophagus, but it was more than doable.

Cynthia felt deeply satisfied as the pair arrived into her stomach to join Garrett, who may not even still be alive by this point. In any case, she reveled in the feeling of the little men pointlessly fighting for their lives inside her stomach. It felt so good. She hoped it would last forever.

Cynthia made her way back to her bed and plopped herself on it. What a night! Four delicious looking intruders: three amazing snacks and one unexpected, but surprisingly pleasurable suppository. She found that she didn't mind the latter so much. There was no way of knowing if he was still alive in there, but the mass of his body felt spectacular nudging against the walls of her rectum as she chased after her remaining prey. It continued to feel amazing as her hand made its way back to her clit and started rubbing, enabling her to get off almost instantly at the thought of the tiny men in her belly losing their final fight against her digestive system. The sensation of her orgasm overcame her from head to toe, drowning her in ecstasy. Finally, she was a bona fide man eater, just as she'd always wanted to be since she was a little girl. Her body eased up and came to rest as she felt her usual post-coital sleepiness. It was quite late, after all. She only wished she could have one last snack before the night was through. Her hunger hadn't abated just yet...

Paul didn't dare move a muscle. He knew this would happen! Why couldn't Wade have just listened!? They'd all paid the price for his stupidity, even poor Garrett. He never asked for any of this. Now, his family may never know what really happened to him. His children may never know that their father met his end by being mercilessly devoured by some horny lady whose kinky side got the better of her.

But now was not the time to mourn. Cynthia was crawling back into her bed and it looked like she may be getting to sleep at last, calmly drifting off as the little people in her belly and rectum dissolved away to nothing. But would she stay that way? What if she gets back up again to turn off the lights? He couldn't risk being here a second longer. He had to get out of here now!

Paul ran as fast as his little legs would take him back to the end of the table with the portrait of Cynthia's husband. He ran so hard that as he tried to turn the corner and head in the direction of the window sill, he slipped! He fell and slid along the smooth wood directly into the picture's frame, knocking it over, and sending him and the picture falling off of the table. The sound of a loud crash could be heard throughout the bedroom as the picture's glass shattered into countless pieces.

"Huh?" came Cynthia's startled voice from across the room. Her eyes opened and she arose from her bed. Paul wanted to scream.

Miraculously uninjured, Paul got up as quickly as he could and looked for a good direction to flee in. There was none. The gigantic, naked, tattooed, fit, and stunningly beautiful body of Cynthia was already making its way toward him. He could see she was biting her lower lip.

Paul had no other option. Just as Cynthia began to raise her arm forward and open her mouth to speak, he tore off his mask and spoke first. "Cynthia, don't! It's me!" he shouted.

Cynthia stopped and lowered her arm. Her eyebrows furrowed in her surprise. She got down on her knees to give the tiny man a closer look.

"P..paul?" she said hopefully with a hushed voice. "You're... alive? Is this real?" Cynthia almost looked distraught in her disbelief. Out of all the night's surprises, this one was by far the greatest.

"Yes, Cynthia, baby. It's really me. I'm here," Paul said. The last thing Paul wanted to do that night was reveal his presence to his wife, but it seemed that the picture of him on the table had made his decision for him. To Paul's surprise, Cynthia didn't look angry, wronged, or vengeful. She just looked sad and perhaps a little startled. Maybe Paul had the wrong approach all along. Maybe he shouldn't have been so terrified of his own wife.

Cynthia tilted her head downwards and fluttered her eyelashes as if she was fighting back tears. "What... how are you alive?! That car crash, did that even happen? Why are you shrunk? What are you doing here now?" she demanded. Her face was growing expressionless, perhaps because she couldn't decide whether to feel anger, relief, or sadness. Paul normally selected his words carefully under pressure, but he had reached his breaking point. The events of the night had worn him down and he couldn't keep his composure any longer. He fell to his knees and began to cry.

"It... it was your videos! All the roleplay, all your fantasies, all the times you told me you were going to swallow me alive!" Paul wailed. "After the shrinkening I just... I couldn't do it! I couldn't come back here... I was too scared! I'm sorry, Cynthia, please... I'm just... I'm so sorry..." Paul looked down at the carpet beneath him and broke down completely.

Cynthia looked down at her husband sympathetically. "Shhh. It's okay, honey. You don't need to apologize. Please go on. It's okay. I'm here." The familiar, kind voice of his beloved wife calmed Paul. He began to remember why he fell in love with her to begin with. It wasn't just her looks, although those were stellar; it was also her nurturing nature. Until he was shrunk and the implications of her sadistic fetish set in for him, he had always felt like he could be vulnerable and fully himself around her, even in moments of great sadness. He hadn't felt that way about anyone else his entire life. His reserved disposition never allowed him to with anyone except for her.

He sniffled, beginning to recompose himself. "Well, I came here because..." He paused. He didn't want to admit it to her, but he had to. "This was my house. It's still my house. I built it with my dad when I was only a boy. I couldn't make end's meet as a tiny. I needed money and I needed my old life back! My father's watch, mom's pearls... my childhood photos! They're all still in this house, I couldn't just leave them here!" Paul began sobbing again.

Cynthia brought her hand down and gently tiled Paul's chin up with it, bringing his wet and reddened eyes in contact with hers. "It's okay, Paul, I understand. I forgive you," she said soothingly.

"Do.. do you really mean that?" Paul said with a flicker of hope, and perhaps even love, shining amidst his tears.

"Of course I do, Paul," Cynthia said. "I'm so happy to have you back with me. I love you. You'll be safe with me, I promise. You're my husband, and I would never dream of doing anything to hurt or frighten you."

Paul wiped his tears from his eyes and his face lit up. "Oh my god, thank you. I'm so sorry for leaving, but I'm so happy to be back with you now. I love you, Cynth-" He stopped when he saw it, and a cold chill shot through him like a knife in the back.

She was fingering herself.

He looked back into her face. It wasn't expressionless any longer. She was biting her lip again and blushing brightly.

Paul could feel his heart and stomach sink like an anchor. No... no... she can't. She wouldn't!

Cynthia removed her hand from her clit and reached for her husband. She pinched him by his legs and brought him before her. Paul was too stunned to fight back, so he simply dangled upside-down motionlessly.

"Hey honey, now that we're back together, I'd like to play a little game with you. But first, we'll have to get rid of all these clothes," she said as she pulled his jacket, shirt, socks, pants, and even his underwear off of him. "Much better," she cooed as she gave his face a playful lick. "Mmm, your tears are delicious, Paul! So nice and salty..."

Paul just stammered incomprehensibly, paralyzed by fear and heartbreak.

"Well said, my little husband," she replied. She pulled his legs apart with two hands as he dangled upside down, allowing his stiff cock to flop down near his belly-button. "So about this game: Back when you were big, I always loved how you made such an effort to last as long as you could while you were inside me. I even caught you jacking off a couple hours before bed once or twice so you'd have more endurance for the main event. It was so silly how you never told me. I wouldn't have cared, you know. You didn't have to be so insecure. Even with the extra effort, you rarely succeeded at lasting more than a couple minutes, but who could blame you?"

"Cynthia, I-I don't k-know where you're going with this, but.."

"So now, since you're my husband and not like those other men I gobbled up, I'll give you the chance to do your spousal duty in exchange for me not eating you! If you can go sixty seconds without cumming, I'll put you back down on the ground instead of in my jaws. Should be easy for my own husband, right?" Cynthia said, giggling to herself as she explained the terms of her sick game.

"Cynthia, please, don't do this!" Paul pleased.

"What was that? ‘Go'? Well if you say so, but no backing out now!" Cynthia said merrily, and she brought her tongue between Paul's legs.

She started by giving a slow lick up up Paul's pelvic area, lifting his erect penis with her tongue and letting it fall back down. As his penis fell back into position, a dab of precum mixed with Cynthia's saliva dripped off of it, falling further and landing on Paul's tearful face.

"Mmm Paul, that tastes familiar. I think you're enjoying this more than you're letting on," she said cheerily before lurching forward with her mouth and giving Paul's twitching cock the licking of its life.

Cynthia pressed her huge, spongy tongue firmly against Paul's cock, rubbing into it feverishly and coating his penis, scrotum, inner thighs, and ass completely in her drool. Paul groaned. There was no way he was going to make it sixty seconds with her tongue rubbing, grabbing, and pressing against his dick like this. It was clear that Cynthia's was fixing to get him off much faster than that. She brought her hand in closer and wrapped her lips between his quivering legs and down to his belly button, moving her head up and down as she sucked ravenously. This was so far beyond any blowjob Paul had felt before. The pleasure was uncontrollable. He shook himself violently, desperately trying to do anything he could to postpone his ejaculation, but it was hopeless. He came, squirting long, thin bursts of hot cum into Cynthia's mouth and onto her lips and chin. She continued sucking voraciously as he ejaculated, making sure that he stayed maximally stimulated.

Cynthia removed herself from Paul's groin, licked her lips, and proudly swallowed. "Oooh Paul, I've really missed that taste. Thank you for the appetizer by the way, it was delicious!" She cleared her throat before continuing to speak. "Now, I didn't happen to have a timer on me, but I'd put your endurance at, say, thirty seconds? Not even that? Pretty poor performance there, hon. Certainly not befitting of my own husband," she giggled.

Paul stayed silent, choked by his embarrassment, fear, and despair.

"Well now, Paul, you know the rules!" She let go of him with one hand and used her other to bring him to her mouth. "Bye bye, hon. Try to keep yourself busy in my tummy, will you? I'm gonna be fingering myself for hours at the thought of you struggling down there." And with that, she slid him in.

Cynthia's tongue wrestled Paul all about her mouth, thoroughly tasting the tears, sweat, and cum that still remained on his body, and further humiliating him by pushing and pulling his body all around her mouth, giving him no opportunity to rest. His hearing was assaulted by the noisy mmm-ing all around him the entire time. His wife wanted to give him every reminder she could that she was eating him alive.

Just as it seemed the tongue might settle down, Paul felt his weight shift as Cynthia tilted her head backward. He began to slide toward her uvula on his back with his head facing her throat, inching closer and closer to his final destination. He tried to reach for her teeth to support himself, but when he did, Cynthia just gave a quick, light bite on his fingers and forced him to let go. She had no intention of giving him a chance to survive this. Nevertheless, he continued to desperately reach for something to grab onto, but his efforts were abruptly quashed. He heard a distinct, sudden gluck from all around him and his head and face were grabbed by the powerful muscles of her throat. Cynthia was swallowing him! He panicked and yelled, but his cries were only met with a second gluck, and the rest of his body was pulled into Cynthia's esophagus to follow his head. His body was now fully claimed by Cynthia's throat. He felt himself being pushed down a narrow, muscular tube on all ends and realized he was being moved down to his wife's stomach. Just another meal for her to savor, swallow, and forget. That's all he meant to her now. That's all his life would ever amount to.

Cynthia squealed in ecstasy as she felt the little man plop into her stomach. She rubbed her clit viciously and bit the fingers on the hand that had just held her husband, moaning and crying as she savored the best orgasm of her life. She panted laboriously when it was over, unable to get over the perfection of what she had just done. After taking a few minutes to breathe, she listened closely to her stomach and felt it for movement. Indeed, muffled cries of pain and feelings of frantic movement could be constantly heard and felt. She crawled back into her bed and lied down, rubbing her belly and gently breathing as she felt the cries grow quieter and the struggling grow less intense. Her husband was dying inside of her. This was all he was in the end: a quick, late evening snack to eat, digest, and shit out with the others the next day. She wondered if she'd be able to see the skeletons of the men she'd devoured in her next bowel movement. What a fabulous sight it would be...

As Cynthia drifted off to sleep, her mind moved from her husband to the remaining available tinies in her life. All those tiny patients at work sure seemed much more appetizing to her now. There was also the family of this ‘Garrett Mason' from earlier. Maybe she'd be able to track them down in the phone book? Hopefully they were tinies too. She couldn't help but wonder how his children might appreciate a visit from a hungry, tattooed MILF in the middle of the night. Even if they didn't turn out to be small, there was also that specialized school for shrunken children down the road to consider. Maybe they could use a substitute teacher.

As Cynthia fell asleep, her horny thoughts transitioned into wet dreams. But not all of them would stay dreams forever. After tonight, the floodgates of her carnal passions had opened wider than they were ever meant to, and it was far too late to close them now.