- Text Size +

Chapter 6: Recruitment

 

“I need to know the amount of employees you have.”, began Himari.

 

Mr. Gonzalez still sat on the concrete pavement of the courtyard, looking up towards that 500ft tall Gulliverian. The toes of her ivory flats were before him. IN particular, she was close enough he could probably take a few steps and touch that gigantic right shoe of hers.

 

“What, you mean on our payroll?”

 

“That’d be good to know, but specifically I want to know how many people work in that building.”

She pointed to the skyscraper, over 2000ft tall and thus over 4 times her Gulliverian height. She continued.

 

“I also need to know total revenue and profit, up till now and including projections for month’s end.”

 

“What? Can’t you look all that stuff up?”

 

“Oh, my team is trying to at this moment, but projected revenue isn’t always public info. Plus, Ms. Oshie is very particular about this information. It’s better to get it straight from you executives and assess the accuracy later than rely on just asking later, where accidents could preclude more chatting.”

 

“What?”

 

“My questions, Mr. Gonzalez. Please answer them.”

 

“No, never. I’m not gonna help you with... whatever it is you plan to do to us.”

 

Himari smiled a tad wider before those pink lips of hers returned to their normal, subtly smiling state.

 

“I assumed as much.”

 

She rose her right foot up, just a tad, and slid the tip of her flat over his body. She was too big, and he too slow, for her to have failed in the endeavor.

 

Like a bug, Mr. Gonzalez was now pinned beneath her foot. Like a bug, he squirmed futilely. The other executives gasped in horror, all of them having the good sense not to run away, nor the bravery to try and aid him.

 

“What are you doing!”, said Mr. Gonzalez. He was hard to hear now underneath her foot, but thankfully the headset carried his voice loud and clear to the acquisition team.

 

“Mr. Gonzalez, I’m sure you noticed my associate destroying your air hanger. As an Acquisition Coordinator, I’m given great leeway in determining what assets to sacrifice to secure the more valuable ones. Even as a CEO, you are not as valuable as you may think.”

 

The man grunted in pain as she pressed down just a tiny bit with her foot. Not enough to even hurt, just enough to be felt.

 

“With a flex of my toes, I can apply enough pressure to pop your joints like grapes. Were I to stumble forward, your entire body would pop like a red balloon. I’m not going to pretend to be clumsy to get you to tell me this information. On the contrary, despite being in just my early twenties, I’ve plenty of experience with operations like this, and stubborn types like you. I promise you I have the honed precision and skill to very carefully cause you excruciating, non-fatal pain with just minute movements of my toes, shoe between them and you. So, will you tell me now?”

 

“Never! If I can slow you even a second it’s worth-ARGH!”

 

Himari shifted her foot slightly to the left and cracked Mr. Gonzalez’s shoulder.

 

“A demonstration was in order then. Pardon me for any mess that might’ve caused, but you understand now I hope?”

 

Himari paused, keeping him pinned with ease. Her eyes darted to the side as news came over her headset.

 

“Let’s see here, my staff has just told me there’s an estimated 10,543 people in that main building of yours. That seems rather non-standard for a Lilliputian building that size. Do you have employees off the books perhaps?”

 

Mr. Gonzalez spoke with his chest pushed in by that oppressive shoe sole.

 

“I’ll... never-”

 

“Contractors”, piped up a woman’s voice.

 

Everyone near turned to the source if they could. It was that brown-haired woman in glasses. The CFO of Lilliadventures: Ms. Robinson.

 

“We have some contract employees in the building. They are fired and then replaced or rehired regularly on contract completion and when we get new contracts, of course. Last I checked we had 12,644 people on staff, once you include their numbers”

 

Himari turned her head ever so slightly to the side. She let up a bit of pressure on the man beneath her foot. He, in turn, immediately shouted.

 

“Ms. Robinson, I told you not to say a single word! I-”

 

The Gulliverian business woman quickly add enough pressure to shut him up for a bit. She wiggled her foot just a tad to put pressure on his ribs without bruising his body.

 

“Do go on, Ms. Robinson, is it? What about total revenue in the company’s lifetime, including this month’s projection?”

 

Ms. Robinson paused. She shut her eyes closed tight to try and remember. The math and memory prodigy muttered to herself.

 

“Let’s see, at 10% revenue increase per year every year on average, company’s nearly 100 years old... that means...”

 

She opened her eyes, looking up at Himari as she spoke. The headset carried her words all the same.

 

“Total revenues forever is about 15 trillion dollars, give or take a trillion or two. The order of magnitude should be correct. Projected revenue for this month, however, was 50 billion since we were intending to close out a contract, so 15.05 trillion dollars would be the number you want... I think, Mrs. Yamamoto.

 

Himari smiled. She moved her foot off Mr. Gonzalez and set it down to his side.

 

“Very good. I was actually told a number by my team, and it wasn’t too far off.”

 

There was a brief pause, enough to be noticed, then that pony-tailed Gulliverian woman spoke up again.

 

“Come over here.”

 

Ms. Robinson did so, slowly walking over towards Himari. Mr. Gonzalez shouted something out.

 

“You’re always going against the grain Ms. Robinson, consider yourself fired!”

 

“You don’t have the authority to do that now, Mr. Gonzalez.”, spoke Himari. She looked at Ms. Robinson all the while, however. The CFO approached the front of Himari’s other shoe: the left one.

 

“Good.”, said the Gulliverian. “You obeyed, and passed the first and only test I had in mind.”

 

“Test?”

 

Himari nodded.

 

“Yes, that was a pretty good memory you showed there, I can see why these Lilliputians hired you to be CFO. I’d like to offer you up for a job at Oshie Corporation.”

 

“What?!?”

 

Ms. Robinson, Mr. Gonzalez, and a few other executives spoke the same confused utterance.

 

“Before I was an Acquisition Coordinator, I was a talent recruiter for the company. Even now as an Acquisition Coordinator, I’m given liberty to recruit any human assets I think worthwhile to be full-time employees. Would you be interested?”

 

Mr. Gonzalez spoke fast.

 

“Ms. Robinson don’t-”

 

“I would be! Yes, please, take me out of here!” said the CFO.

 

“Fantastic.”, said Himari. She crouched down and lowered her palm to the ground.

 

“Please hop up onto my hand, if you would.”

Ms. Robinson approached that soft looking palm, but hesitated.

 

“Ms. Robinson, climb on.” said Himari. Her tone was noticeably more flat.

 

The brunette obeyed, and clambered onto the palm. She had to climb just slightly, despite being about the size of the palm lying flat. She pressed her own tiny fingers into the side of the Gulliverian’s right pinky and hoisted herself up. Once she scrambled to the middle of the palm, Himari herself rose back up to her full height.

 

Ms. Robinson nearly fell over from the turbulence of the movement. She had stepped onto the hand of a giant, basically, and jostled as such.

 

The CFO found her ride coming to a stop soon enough. She was face to giant-face with Himari. Though Himari’s face was visible from the ground if one strained their neck enough, Ms. Robinson got a closer look here. Not a single blemish dotted the face, nor even a hint of makeup. That meant Himari was either a master at seamless cosmetic application, or had a natural beauty to herself.

 

Beauty was not always kind, though, and there was a discerning glint in those almond eyes of hers. She squinted ever so slightly as she studied Ms. Robinson. That 20ft smile stretched a bit wider.

 

“Yes, I think you’ll be a great fit.”, said Himari. She was polite and professional in tone, yet seemed to show zero regard for talking right in front of Ms. Robinson. The poor Lilliputian’s garbs ruffled slightly from the gust of her breath.

 

With that done, Himari started lowering Ms. Robinson back down. At the same time, she pivoted her right foot so that the heel of her flat pressed at the ground. With angled leverage, she popped the shoe right off. Her right foot was now free, and all could see those unpainted, manicured toes of hers through the filter of some pantyhose leggings. She gave those digits some wiggles, and let out a curt and pleased sigh.

 

At this point, Ms. Robinson and all the other Lilliputians were thoroughly confused. Yet, before any could ask a question, Himari moved Ms. Robinson underneath the hang of skirt.

 

The executives gasped, but Himari simply smiled. What she was up to was less lewd than they expected, as they’d soon see.

 

Himari brought Ms. Robinson not to the waistband of her undergarments, but rather to the rim of her right pantyhose leggings. Ms. Robinson cried out as the Gulliverian tugged the stockings open and pressed the Lilliputian right in. Soon as the CFO was clear, Himari let the leggings snap back against her thighs, and the Lilliputian executive started sliding down those light-skinned legs of hers.

 

Himari’s skirt was a bit on the longer side of average. Ms. Robinson screamed and slid down in near total darkness at first. Himari took care of her petite frame, so the skin of her thighs had a taut, smooth feel as Ms. Robinson wiggled on down. The Gulliverian managed to keep her composure through those pleasing, writhing motions from brunette.

 

“What are you doing, help!” cried Ms. Robinson beneath the fabric. It was a little tight against Himari’s thighs, but past those and she slid down fast. Once she neared Himari’s knee, she at last became visible to the others. Her body was pressed tight by the nylon fabric, and she looked much like a fish caught in a net, squeezed for the amusement of onlookers. Of course, none of the executives were exactly amused by such a sight.

 

“Stop, stop this. Whatever it is.”


Himari simply giggled at first, then she lifted her leg and wiggled it, helping Ms. Robinson to slide down some of the tighter parts of her stockings.

 

Ms. Robinson fidgeted and squirmed down past the knee, over the shins. At that point Himari couldn’t contain herself. The sensations were too enjoyable, and she lifted one hand to her face to help channel the giddy energy running through her. To the Gulliverian, the squirms were just too lovely.

 

But, upon reaching Himari’s right ankle, Ms. Robinson got stuck. There, she got stuck. Her screaming resumed.

 

“Ah don’t worry Ms. Robinson, I’ll help you get past that tighter part.”

 

Himari pulled that right pantyhose stocking up and started twisting her foot. The gyrating movement of the ped created enough give at a regular enough interval for Ms. Robinson to slowly make her way down. Each rotation of the foot had her slip just a tad more till, at last, she found herself atop Himari’s foot.

 

However, the Gulliverian woman wasn’t exactly satisfied yet, and she angled and wiggled that foot till Ms. Robinson rested atop her toes.

 

Ms. Robinson, near in tears, spoke up again.

“Mrs. Yamamoto, why? I thought you said Oshie Corporation treated its employees well.”

 

“Oh it does!” beamed Himari. “But, you aren’t an employee yet.”

“But I thought you said you were recruiting me.”

“Oh no, I said I’d offer you up for a job, with my recommendation. You aren’t hired yet; the company has a process to these things. That means, of course, I can treat you however I wish for now.”

Himari moved her foot back towards that empty flat. Mrs. Robinson cried out over the headset frequency. Himari giggled.

 

“Now now please calm down; it’ll look good in your interview if I can say you were as cooperative as possible. I think you’ll be a fine entry-level accountant.”

“Entry level?”, spoke Ms. Robinson with yet more despair. “But I was a CFO here!”

 

“Who knows what your future will bring, if you do your job well enough. But, you have to start somewhere, and this Lilliputian company, no matter how lucrative, is just a Lilliputian company. Your experience here will only get you so far.”

 

The shoe drew closer. The dark, foreboding inside of it seemed a frightening cave to the small brunette. She fidgeted and squirmed against Himari’s toes, trying to pry herself off them. A simple wiggle and she was pinched by them.

 

“Calm down now, and trust me. You’ll be nice and snug in my shoe. It’s a safe transport back to Brobdingnagian country: safer than many others at least. It’s not as though there’s another chair in my pedant office for you.”

 

She laughed softly, curtly, and professionally at Ms. Robinson’s plight.

 

“These pantyhose use a proprietary nylon blend as well for extra breath-ability. It shouldn’t be too stuffy in my flat, you know. I’m sure you can get yourself comfortable enough. You shouldn’t bounce around in there either--too much.”

With another polite giggle, Himari slid her foot into the flat and Ms. Robinson screamed out one more time. From there, she let out a few despaired groans, and then settled on whimpering a bit before going silent.

 

Ms. Robinson acclimated herself to the environment. The idea of a new job appealed to her a bit less now, being stuck in such humid, hot confines as a Gulliverian woman’s shoe. The toes wiggled here and there, flexing Himari’s power as they flexed themselves.

 

She could at least breath, as Himari had said.