- Text Size +

Chapter 7: Pain Point

 

“Is this how you treat employees? Is that how you’ll treat us?”, piped up Mr. Gonzalez at last. He had gotten back up on his feet, holding his broken shoulder with one hand to help support it.

 

“Employees? You all? Oh no. You’re not gonna be employees.”

“Then what will we be?”

“The term is non-employee human asset.”

 

“What the fuck does that mean?”

“I beg your pardon, Mr. Gonzalez.”

 

“I mean, what the fuck are you going to do with us?”

 

“I’m just here to collect you. It’s not my business to pry with what Oshie Sama wants with you.”

 

“Non-employee human asset. Non-employee...”

 

Mr. Gonzalez mumbled to himself, that rage of his brewing again.

 

“You monster, you cunt!”

 

Himari simply smiled.

 

“Very unprofessional of you Mr. Gonzalez. It’s a good thing your company's assets are under our management now. I can only imagine how you’d ruin your former business if allowed to run it further.”, replied Himari.

 

That clever little comment of hers got a thousand foot wide smile from the Brobdingnagian woman still looming above them all. Mr. Gonzalez noticed it.

 

“You think you can do whatever you want? What you did to me, you and that big dumb professional bully of a Brobdingnagian you have wit-”

 

Himari stomped her left foot to the ground, sending a tremor through the courtyard to knock Mr. Gonzalez off his feet. Without missing a beat, she hit Mr. Gonzalez with the side of her right foot hard enough to bruise his entire left midsection. That foot, the one with Ms. Robinson inside it, then settled atop him and pressed down.

 

The Gulliverian woman spoke fast, her tone a good deal more harsh than what the Lilliputians were used to be now.

 

“You may insult me all you like, but you will not speak ill of my Acquisition specialist. You’ll refer to her only via the proper, respectful title of Mrs. Yamamoto.”

 

“Mrs. Yamamoto, but then, wait that means-”

 

Himari pressed her foot down and bent the tips of his ribs inward. They cracked slightly and he screamed out.

 

“Do I make myself clear?”, Himari said. She waited a second without an answer, then lightly ‘bounced’ her shoe and elicited another pained scream.

 

“I said did I make myself clear, you insect. You ape of an oaf of a bugish man?”

 

“Y-yes! Yes I’m sorry Mrs. Yamamoto and... Mrs. Yamamoto.”

 

Himari moved her foot aside, but before Mr. Gonzalez could even attempt to stand back up, she pinched him up by the scruff of his suit jacket.

 

He screamed from the pain, the fear, and other, unpleasant sensations a recent frequent occurrence to the rich CEO. He was brought right up to his face beneath a frightfully stern gaze.

 

“You’re very lucky I’m a professional, Mr. Gonzalez.”, said Himari. “My job leaves me with more than enough discretion to rip you limb from limb for your unending rudeness with me thus far.”

 

She delighted as the color began to fade from the Lilliputian man’s face.

 

“Or, perhaps that’d be too good for you. Perhaps I should instead gobble you up and swallow you whole. Yes, an uncouth, unscrupulous businessman like yourself would do well writhing in the acids of my stomach. To be melted down as a slurry flowing through my intestines: that’s certainly one way to liquefy an asset.”

 

Mr. Gonzalez shivered.

 

“You know, that security guard from earlier only recently finished his struggles. With all the fluttering I felt, he must’ve been flopping around like a fish in the remains of my lunch. One could only imagine the level of searing pain that’d cause him to dance around like that. You wouldn’t want that, would you?”


Mr. Gonzalez swallowed hard.

 

“N-no.”

“Then apologize to my associate, if you’d please.”

 

“But I already-”

 

“Again, if you’d please.”

 

“I’m s-sorry.”


Himari smiled.


“Good.”, she said, and then she let go of Mr. Gonzalez. The CEO screamed as he plummeted towards the hard courtyard ground. Thankfully, at the last moment Himari lifted her foot so he’d instead fall on the top of her nylon-clad foot exposed by the top of her ivory flat shoe: a considerably softer, though still painful surface to land on. From there, she bounced him up a tiny bit like a sack of beans before angling her foot forward. He rolled down the pivoted ped, like a ramp, to plop on the courtyard ground without any ceremony or grace.

 

A loud booming noise reverberated around everyone. It was Lachelle, giggling. All could see her gigantic face, looming overhead, cheeks blushed with a bit of red. Be it either from Himari’s defense of her respect, or from the Gulliverian’s stern display, the Brobdingnagian woman seemed quite pleased.

 

Her gigantic finger came down. The Lilliputians once again shrieked, but rather than smush them beneath that soft, all encompassing finger-tip she instead brought the digit down to Himari’s back to give it a gentle stroke.

 

The faintest, most tiny bit of red appeared on the Gulliverian’s cheeks in turn. She reached behind herself to gently pat the finger.

 

“Not now, honey.”, she said. “We’re working.”

 

“Of course.”, said Lachelle.

 

Himari cleared her throat. “Alright, well, I think I have all the information I need. This has taken enough time. Mrs. Yamamoto, please fetch the containment device.”

 

“Of course.”

 

“Wait, containment device?”, said Mr. Gonzalez. He was too weak to do anything but sit up at this point.

“Yes, it’s to keep you safe on the way back to Brobdingnag territory.”

 

The ground quaked again as Lachelle got to moving. Her massive form pushed against the earth to rise up onto her knees. That done, she scooted forward just a tad to the sound of anguished grinding from the city below. In a knee sit, her naked soles faced skyward, as before, with her toes still digging deep craters into what was left of the area from her initial laying-down.

 

The titaness reached up to her neck and took the necklace off again. She brought it down to the ground and paused it’s spin with a gentle pinch at the pendant’s corner. The Lilliputians could see that bracelet on her right hand; its surface filled with a few windows where they could see Lilliputians typing away within.

 

With the necklace now steady, Himari walked back towards it. Moments before stepping inside, she felt a small sensation against her heel as someone pounded on it. It was that blonde haired executive woman from earlier.

 

“W-wait, hire me too, please. I don’t wanna be contained, whatever that means.”

 

Himari merely turned around so her back was to her pendant office. The motion swiped her foot against the Lilliputian, knocking her back and over.

 

“Just stay still and you’ll be fine. This process is painless.”


Himari sat down in her necklace-office’s chair, hit some buttons, and the pendant’s clear front shut while the executive pounded futilely on the glass-like material.

 

Himari spoke, and the headset carried her words to all the Lilliputians.

 

“Remain still. If required, there are ways to keep you clumped up as we need and they aren’t pleasant. I’m sure you’ll enjoy your time at Oshie Corporation, whatever that entails.”

 

Lachelle brought the necklace back up and wrapped it around her neck. With Himari now safe and sound, close to her heart, she reached into her pocket and fished some kind of device out.