- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[2023/01/22]

Given to the next Guardian in their rotation, Tiger has little need of Rat's help to manage the year's prosperity after all the hard work Ox already put into it.  Instead, she decides the best way the tiny girl can be of service is in more intimate matters.

Year of the Tiger is coming to an end, so before we see it off, let's check back in on Rat and see if the last or next year can be any better for her!




February ??, 2022

??:?? ?m


Passed to the next Zodiac Guardian once Ox’s turn came to an end, the predatory feline took great pleasure in informing Rat of the punishment that her peers had decided on for her mishandling of 2020.  Though, saying she was ‘passed’ to the Tiger wasn’t entirely correct, since Ox had decided to focus on fixing a mess that cropped up at the end of 2021 and kept her drowned and in her massive breast for almost a month.  Tiger then sucked the tiniest of the Guardians out of the former bovine girl’s mammary and, after some teasing, swallowed her whole.


And life in the tanned woman’s stomach was anything but pleasant.  Next to Snake, Tiger had the most active and painful stomach to reside in.  Unlike the serpentine seductress, the ever-prowling huntress’ digestive organ battered more than it squeezed.  If not for the invincibility conferred on them from the blessings of the Jade Palace, Rat would have been reduced to a pulpy slurry of nutrients for her devourer.


I’d rather be passing through Boar’s guts…  Not sure how many days had passed, since Tiger was prone to nap frequently through the day so she could hunt at night as well, Rat sulked in her confinement as Tiger’s bowels rippled around her.  As much as she hated the idea of exiting through the backdoor, Tiger was too vigilant for her to climb up her throat, and getting squeezed as the athletic girl did crunches or other core muscle exercises had become unbearable.  This is going to be my year too, isn’t it?  Eaten by Tiger and staying in her stomach until I’ll take being treated like her shit over being crushed constantly…


Since she couldn’t reason with Tiger, not even her Cleverness could help her in a situation like this.  There was no other solution to broach when the other party wanted the current misunderstanding to continue.




Stretching as she woke up from a power nap, the orange and black-haired girl rolled over as the warm glow of the midday sun shone down on her.  Rubbing her belly as the drowsiness cleared from her mind, she sat up and smirked down at the imperceptible bulge her fellow Zodiac Guardian made as she toured her intestinal tract.


“Finally decided to come out, eh, Rat?”  She snickered as she got up and grabbed the two-piece, tiger print qipao she normally wore over her dark sports bra and tight spats.  “It’s always so nice to shit ya out my ass.  You clean me out better than any high-fiber diet ever could.  Now, ya think I should go see Horse today, or should I take Rooster for a ride?  Think it over while I get something to eat.”  Getting dressed so she wouldn’t get lectured for walking around half-naked, Tiger made her way toward the Zodiac’s wing of the Jade Palace.


Looking at the spherical jewel on her finger, though Ox told her that things had taken a turn for the worst at the end of the year, 2022 seemed to be doing far better than she remembered it after it had passed from Rat.  It still lacked the luster from before, and a few hairline cracks were visible, but the motherly woman had set her up for an easy year now that the year had recovered so much.


“Maybe I’ll skip lunch and go play with Ox.  She loves it when I ask for some milk.”  She thought aloud, knowing that her words were likely too muffled for Rat to understand her.  “Thanks to someone, I had to go a year without, so I need to make up for lost time.  Though if she’s visiting Horse… I’d rather not get ‘between’ them, if ya know what I mean.”  Realizing that she wasn’t the only one that had next to no interactions with the short-haired ravenette, the idea of getting sandwiched between the soft, plump Ox and strong, muscular Horse as they went at it was not so appealing.  “Rooster it is then.  After I get Rabbit to make me something to eat.”




Though Boar was the biggest eater of the Zodiac Guardians, technically speaking she produces the least amount of waste from the food she digests out of all of them per meal.  It’s only thanks to the overweight girl’s Plentiful blessing that she can absorb any nutrients at all, making her immortal body different than the rest of them.  None of them needed to eat to survive, so meals were a luxury that they engaged in for the pleasure of eating, not to gain sustenance.


Though, because she does eat so much, Boar does end up creating the majority of the fecal matter their wing produces.  So, to be packed into Tiger’s bowels with so much of her crap meant that the predatory feline had been gorging herself lately, likely just to torment Rat that extra bit more.


By the Empress, Tiger, this is disgusting!  Squirming to get to the end of the digestive tract a bit faster, the brown-haired girl shuddered as the thick, sticky sludge squelched around her.  Her cheongsam not surviving the digestive process like she had, there was no barrier between her fair skin and the semi-solid stool as it and Tiger’s intestinal walls squeezed and shifted around her exposed nipples and crotch.  She won’t eat me right away again.  She normally waits a week or so before trying to hunt me again, so that’ll give me a chance to hide somewhere.  Planning what to do to avoid experiencing a repeat trip through her fellow Guardian too quickly, hiding only worked for so long.  Tiger reveled in the thrill and challenge of the hunt, and whenever she wanted to find her, she typically did, no matter how difficult she made it for her.  But where can I hide?  Everyone agreed to give each other a year with me… so I can’t go to Dragon, Goat, or Dog… and Ox already gave me up once.  She’d definitely bring me back to Tiger if I went to- hnnngh!  Her thoughts interrupted as Tiger’s bowels clenched up and a sudden sense of vertigo accompanied a quick drop in the feline woman’s hips.


The pressure increased behind her as the ring muscle bore down on her in sequence, pushing her and the waste surrounding her surging forward.  The all-consuming darkness that had been surrounding her for who knows how long was banished by a dim ray of light that, to her, might as well be as blinding at the Jade Empress’ radiant glory itself shining through the gap between Tiger’s bronzed, toned thighs.  Plummeting down into the basin of dirtied water, the tiny, five-and-a-half-inch-tall girl buckled under the hefty logs of waste that continued to be expelled from the firm, pert buttock of the eight-foot predator.


“T-Tiger!  Tiger, s-stop!”  Trying to get the attention of the girl defecating on her, Rat was desperately clawing her way up the building pile, slowly losing ground with each log passed.  From between TIger’s massive thighs, she could see her abdominals tightening to push more crap out of her.  This torment wasn’t even intentional on the gigantic girl’s part, since she’d normally be smirking down at her and taunting her.  “Tiger!  Tig-eep!”  Desperately calling out, Rat’s plea was cut short was a dense log of fecal matter was sheared off by the quivering anus early, causing it to drop with a bit more force and shoving her deeper into the pile of feces.  This is so degrading!  Get me out of here already!




Leaning back on the porcelain seat after giving her bowels one last clench to clear them out, Tiger wiped her brow and let out a sigh of relief.  “Backed up more than I thought I was.  Hopefully this fancy, ‘modern-day’ latrine can handle all that shit.”  Spreading her legs to look down in the bowl at her handiwork, it was an impressive pile, though since this particular toilet also needed to accommodate Horse, someone over three feet taller than her, the depth of the bowl made it look smaller than expected.  “Oh, I can’t feel ya squirming in me anymore, Rat.  You down there?”  Rubbing her lower abdomen, there was no sign of the tiny girl, which she found hilarious.  “Remind you of when Boar finally shit ya out?  Empress knows that pig can eat and shit like no one else.”  Wiping her crotch and ass as she got up, Tiger waited a few more seconds before a small hand emerged from her shit.  “Ah, there she is!”


Emerging from the steaming pile to the laughter of her tormentor, Rat glared up at the sharp-eyed girl.  “This is so disgusting…  Do you have any idea how humiliating this is?”  She asked, trying to stand only for her legs to slowly sink back down into Tiger’s crap.


“Thanks to Dragon, yes.”  Not recalling the experience fondly, though the green-haired girl manifested her avatars at her original height from millennia ago, Dragon’s constantly growing body made the rest of the Zodiac Guardians look like Rat by comparison.  Even Horse was less than a tenth her size.  Rat was the only one of them that didn’t avoid interacting with Dragon’s main body.  “Gotta say, I’m not a fan when I’m the one touring someone’s guts.”  Not so cruel as to flush the tiny, brown-haired girl to parts unknown, she helped Rat out before pressing the lever and dropped her in the sink as she washed her hands.  “Been avoiding her room for centuries so I don’t experience that again.”


“If only I could do the same with the rest of you…”  Washing up and griping under her breath, if the past thousands of years were any indication, nothing she said now would stop the other Guardians from teasing her or taking advantage of her tiny size.  Though the main perpetrators were Tiger and Snake, the number of times she had been through more than half of the others' digestive systems still numbered in the triple digits.  Dragon, Ox, and Horse were the notable exceptions, but even then, that was only in terms of them eating her.


Snickering down at the tiny girl, Tiger helped her dry off once she was cleaned up.  Even without bringing her close though, she could still smell the foul odor clinging to her body, eliminating any chance of her indulging in her year-long treat.  “If ya hated it so much, you wouldn’t come out of your room as much as ya do.”  She teased, tossing Rat up onto her head as she exited the bathroom.  “Looks like Ox got Earth’s prosperity back on track, so I won’t be needing your help managing it.  I’ll come hunt you down in a couple days, and if you make it too boring…”  Leaving the rest of her warning unsaid, Tiger took Rat back to her room, dropping her off at the door.  “‘Course, if ya want in my belly again, I guess I wouldn’t be opposed to eating you again.”


Stopping herself from piquing Tiger’s competitive nature with a challenge, Rat just entered her room so she could get some clothes on and think of how she was going to avoid becoming her prey again.  However, upon entering her room, her nose was assailed by the scent of sour milk, fermented butt sweat, and stale sexual fluids that she was all too familiar with.  Not having a chance to clean her room since Ox abducted her a year ago, the mess the bovine woman left remained in the closed-off space.  “OX!!!!”



February 17, 2022

2:05 pm


There was nothing that upset the yellow-eyed huntress more than an easy hunt, and few in the Jade Palace satisfactorily tested her skills.  Dragon had become as untouchable as the Jade Empress herself thanks to the size difference between them, with Horse and Ox sharing a similar, but not nearly as pronounced, advantage over her.  And of the Guardians that were too small to oppose her physically, most of them had annoying blessings that took all the fun out of it.


That’s what made Rat worth hunting, despite being the tiniest and weakest of them all.  She couldn’t rely on weird inventions like Monkey, or confusing wordplay like Snake.  All she had was her wit and lateral thinking to challenge Tiger’s hunting instinct.


Where could she be?  I’ve been looking for almost two weeks now, but all I find are decoys and abandoned hideouts.  She thought as she ran around the Jade Palace, sniffing out any trace of Rat that she could.  As frustrating as it was, being tested in such a way honed her senses.  Returning to their wing of the palace, she followed the current trail she was on to the expansive yard behind it where she saw the third smallest Zodiac Guardian laying out in the grass, curled up in a ball.  “Hey, Dog!  Ya see Rat around?”  She asked, approaching the frizzy-haired, tanned girl.


Her brown and black modified shenyi hung loose off her fit, curvy body from running around all day, the ravenette fixed her robes to cover her ample chest and rolled over.  “Heya Stripes!  Ya wanna play?”


“Maybe after I have a cute little, brown-haired morsel in my belly.  So, have you seen her?”  She said, crouching down and rustling the girl’s long, untamable hair, both to greet her and to check to see if Rat had gotten herself tangled up in it… again.


“Hmmm…  I think I saw her a few days ago in the garden.  I wanted to play with her too, but it’s your turn for now.”  Answering honestly, Dog smiled and cuddled up to Tiger as she receive what she interpreted as a firm head pat.  “Ah, but I’m not gonna play as your hunting dog this time.  It wouldn’t be fair to poor Ratty.”


“Getting you involved takes all the challenge out of it anyway.”  The fatigue and weariness that had started to set in from her long, unsuccessful hunt started fading thanks to the therapeutic blessing of the canine girl.  While she was more used to hunting at night rather than being active during the day, she had hoped changing her schedule would let her catch Rat off guard.  It was unsuccessful, so far. Tiger scratched Dog behind the ears and smiled down at her as she stood up.  “I checked the garden a few days ago and found one of her decoys in one of the trees at the edge.  Maybe I missed something.”


Pressing herself up against the slimmer, taller girl’s firm, toned legs, Dog raised her head under Tiger’s hands to try and encourage her to give her more head pats.  “Don’t be too mean to Ratty.  I wanted to help her hide, but that’d be against the rules.  I still don’t think it’s her fault.  Remember the Great Depression?  We didn’t blame or punish Slithers like this…”


“That’s because we all saw that coming years in advance,” Tiger said, recalling the incident vividly.  “Not to mention she was able to talk her way outta it and isn’t as easy to get along with as Rat.  When it’s your year, ya can treat her however you want, but I’m going to have my fun with her.”  Showing the jewel set in the ring on her finger to the playful girl, the scars of 2020 were mostly gone but still present.  “She needs to be held accountable for this, and you know it.”


Looking at the murky fog swirling in the magical orb, Dog couldn’t refute that it was hard for such a drastic change to happen so quickly.  2018 wasn’t without its problems, but the radiant shine from when she gave the year to Boar was nowhere to be seen.  “Y-Yeah… I guess…  Hmm?  Hey, Stripes?  Don’t you think you’re being a bit too… aggressive with 2023?”  Even though it wasn’t her turn to watch over the year, as a Zodiac Guardian, she still had a connection to the jewel and could easily interpret the subtle changes occurring in it.  While there was drive and motivation to move past the lingering unpleasantness on Earth, this much could easily lead to big conflicts.


Flipping her hand around to look at how some of her small adjustments to what Ox had left her were developing, Tiger shrugged.  “It’ll be fine.  It’s not like Earth’s ever been completely free of fighting or anything like that.”  Her energy now fully replenished thanks to the fluffy-haired girl, Tiger started to head towards the garden, continuing her hunt.  “If I find Rat, I’ll let ya talk with her… through my stomach!”



March 13, 2022

?:?? am


Simply finding a place to hide away was never enough to keep her safe for more than a day.  Tiger did have millennia of experience tracking her after all, so simple tricks were useless.  Conversely, she had acquired millennia of experience hiding from the accomplished huntress and was constantly improving her evasive skills.  So even if she, unfortunately, got spotted by Tiger as she finished setting up come decoy locations and was on her way back to her true hiding place just as the sun had set the night before, this only marked the third time she had been caught since the year started.


The shaking, squeezing, and bouncing motion she had to endure all night as she opted to try and crawl her way through Tiger’s bowels was no less annoying and demeaning, but she wasn’t about to risk staying in the predatory girl like she did last time.  Just because I got the better of her for so long doesn’t mean she needed to go see Horse…  Recalling the painful experience of getting battered and beaten by the thick, hot member that could only belong to the large, broad, muscular laborer, reliving it wasn’t something she was looking forward to doing.  If she told Horse I was in her, she’d probably have taken it easier on me…


Pulling herself through Tiger’s large intestines as her captor laid down after a long night of exercise and muffled teasing, escape while the tiger-striped-haired girl was still wearing those tight spats of hers was impossible, but she could get closer to the exit and force her to evacuate her promptly after waking up.


At least, that was the plan, but less than an hour into Tiger’s nap, the girl got up and violently ran to some destination or another.  The sudden stops indicative of her slamming into walls as she sloppily turned corners meant that she was still too tired to be running so quickly, unable to move with the grace she normally exhibited, which normally meant one thing: Someone disturbed her sleep and fouled up her mood.


Was it Monkey pulling a prank?  No… she wouldn’t be up this late.  Hearing her devourer reach wherever she was going and speaking angrily to whoever upset her, Rat tried to figure out who gained Tiger’s ire.  She was getting close to the end of Tiger’s bowels, so thanks to whoever it was, she could probably get out of Tiger sooner than planned.  Oh, wait!  It’s got to be close to morning by now, which should mean…  Realizing who the culprit likely was just as she reach Tiger’s foul-smelling rectum, her entire world violently dropped as something hot, slimy, and rigid pried open the sealed orifice ahead of her.  Rooster!




Though the measure of a unit of ‘chi’ has changed over the years since they first became Guardians, with their unaging bodies, the gaps in sizes between them all remained constant, with the exception of Dragon.  So, while she may not be able to claim to be five chi taller than the pompadour-donning redhead anymore, that didn’t mean that she towered over the boastful girl any less.


And pinning the disturber of her pleasant sleep, she was going to make the androgynous Rooster take responsibility for waking her up and help tire her out again.  “Empress damnit, ‘Prince’!  How many times do I hafta tell you to keep it down first thing in the morning!”  Lining up the redhead’s erect phallus with her tight, strong asshole, she had already dragged the hermaphroditic girl into an empty room and tore off her hanfu.  Even in her sleep, Tiger’s body had been enjoying Rat’s squirming, and while her sex was burning with lust and dripping in excitement, feeling the little morsel nearing the end of her digestive tract prompted her to tease her with getting even with Rooster.  “I was in the middle of a fantastic dream!”


“Ha!  You don’t have to make excuses, you big pussy cat.  You just want to be penetrated by me.”  Pinned and utterly helpless against the stronger girl’s strength, there wasn’t a bit of concern on Rooster’s face as she grinned confidently up at the horny predator.  “I get it.  With a fine specimen like my cock, you just couldn’t help yourself once you heard I was awake, could you?  Well, I’ll be sure to have you purring in no time.”


Narrowing her eyes at the loud braggart, Tiger slammed her hips down, filling her rectum with the erect member, pushing Rat back into her a bit more in the process.  For all her bluster before, Rooster’s face instantly melted into pure pleasure and she let out sensual moans of delight.  “Please, if I want a real fuck, I’d go to Horse.”  Releasing the convulsing girl and leaning back, she held one of her hands just under her stomach and the other a bit under her belly button.  “You got a lotta growing to do before you can compete with her.  Not to mention your,” smirking as she tightened her anus around the base of Rooster’s cock, feeling the smaller girl spasm under her as she blasted Rat in the face with her messy seed, Tiger purred happily, “stamina issues.  Our little ‘Gilded Prince’.  Ya talk big, but that’s all that’s ‘big’ about’cha.”


“Heh…  S-Still… g-got you t-to pur… you overgrown pussy cat.”  Not one to take a loss lying down, though she didn’t have the energy to fight Tiger off, Rooster wasn’t afraid to use her words to get a blow in.


Eye twitching in annoyance and her cheeks turning red, Tiger slammed her hips down on Rooster again, causing her to wail in pleasure.  “Huh?  What was that?  I didn’t hear anything over your sweet cries.  Since ya like making so much noise, let’s wear out those pipes, shall we?”  Pulling the redhead up and wrapping her arms and legs around her, Tiger buried the handsome girl in her embrace, finally getting some semblance of silence as she muffled her with her body.  Once I tire you out, you’ll make for a nice little sleep companion.  Just try not to drown Rat in my ass.  Stroking the energetic phallus in piercing her rear a couple more times, Rooster’s body spasmed again and her resistance weakened even further.  However, since she had just woken up, the redhead had plenty of energy to spare and remained rigid.




Blasted in the face but the salty seed of her hermaphroditic colleague before she could get scramble back into Tiger’s bowels, Rat lost her grip and fell onto the Rooster’s pulsating member.  With Tiger violently pumping her hips up and down the phallus’ length, she could get a good grip on the slimy cock, so all her efforts to try and escape with it did nothing but elevate the pleasure Rooster felt, resulting in a second load to quickly follow.


Rooster, seriously!?  You haven’t changed at all!  Even though the erect manhood stood taller than her, even Rat was able to tease the redhead for her lack of endurance.  At least let me out of here first!  I don’t want to drown in Tiger’s butt like this.


Her pleas going unanswered, squeezed by powerful intestinal contractions, and repeatedly beaten by a quick-shooting member, Rat was forced to continue to drink Roosters cum and wait for Tiger to get tired.




Outside of a major conflict that Tiger thought would be over in a matter of weeks dragging on throughout the entire year and a few other issues cropping up here and there, there was little need for the competitive huntress’ guiding hand for 2022.  The world’s prosperity had finally stabilized and everything was starting to go back to normal, which meant that she was free to focus on hunting down and playing with Rat, undisturbed.


Though, she didn’t always swallow the tiny girl whole and wait for her to make her way through her digestive system.  As fun as it was, despite being in constant contact and control, the majority of the time they were together felt so impersonal.  Sure, she was as close with Rat as anyone could be, but she might as well not even been there.  So, consumptions started to become fewer and further between in favor of more personal time together.


If she was feeling nice, this would generally result in Tiger playing personal trainer to Rat, helping her learn how to use her body and natural athleticism better since their bodies were largely unchanging.  Though she’d often get a bit too carried away and decide to add penalties and punishments if Rat didn’t meet certain milestones.  Sometimes, Rat would get her to train her mind instead, but similarly to keep Tiger’s engagement in these less physical activities, she had to offer something in return.


However, despite spending a year together, the nature of their millennia-long relationship didn’t truly change.  Tiger was still a predator, a huntress constantly striving to improve and dominate while Rat was her colleague and respected prey.


And at the council of the quick-witted girl, Tiger kept a closer eye on the jewel as the winter holidays came around and 2022 rolled over into 2023.  Thankfully, there was no surprise outbreak like what happened to Ox, which kept Rat in Tiger’s good graces throughout January.



January 21, 2023

11:55 pm


Once Tiger had lost interest in eating her every time she caught her, Rat’s year was more enjoyable than she thought it would have been.  Though, even though she spent a lot of the previous year drowned in Ox’s breasts, it was still a more relaxing and pleasant time overall compared to this year.  She wasn’t rough with her, but Tiger didn’t ‘play’ like the busty bovine woman did, she single-mindedly pursued improvement and challenges.  So, getting to spend their last day together just relaxing in her room and massaging the gigantic predator's body was a welcome end to a not-too-terrible year.


“Can’t believe I lost track of time like that…  I wanted to get ya through my body one more time before it was over.”  Lamenting her poor planning, Tiger laid on her back, staring up at the ceiling, as Rat knelt on her stomach and rubbed her abs.  “Belly rubs feel better coming from the inside.”


Even if it was meant as a joke, Rat was happy that she wouldn’t be touring any digestive systems for a while.  Like most of the herbivore Guardians, Rabbit didn’t have an appetite for her… unless she was tricked into it.  “Aw, shucks.  That’s just too bad, isn’t it?”


“Heh, don’t tell me you won’t miss it, ya little gut slut.  Last time I ate you, you stayed in me for a month.”  Bringing a hand down on her diminutive masseuse, Tiger chuckled just remembering the pleasant, nigh-imperceptible weight and movements of her colleague in her stomach.  “You like it in us more than ya care to admit.”


Not that any of you need to know that.  If anything, I’d rather be in Ox or Dragon… maybe Dog or Goat, but they’re a bit tighter.  Able to be honest with herself, not all her time in the other Guardians was as unpleasant as she made them believe.  Huffing, she rolled her eyes as she tried to squirm out from under Tiger’s heavy hand.  “About as much as you like it in Dragon.”


“Oh, you’re lucky I’m handing ya over to Rabbit…”  Eye twitching from the comment, Tiger could at least appreciate such a well-placed counter-attack and sat up a bit with a strained smirk on her face.  “Otherwise, I wouldn’t make ya take the long way to my ass.”


Squeezed in the stripe-haired girl’s abdominal muscles, Rat couldn’t reply as she struggled to breathe.  Though, Tiger quickly relaxed her firm core, letting her fall down to her lap as she finished sitting up and crossed her legs.  Laying on the makeshift hammock of Tiger’s tiger-print skirt as it stretched over her strong thighs, Rat was about to say something when there was a knock at the door.


“Tiger?  Are you there?  I’ve come to receive the year from you.”  The polite, quiet voice from the other side said.


“That time already?  Well, it was fun, Rat.  We’ll have to do this again sometime… ya know, after everyone else gets their turns with ya.”  Poking fun at the brunette one last time, Tiger got up and went over to the door, opening it to reveal the next Guardian in their cycle, Rabbit.


Standing about one-third shorter than Tiger, she smiled politely as she looked up at her, brushing some of her brownish-grey hair out of her face.  Her black qipao clung tight to her slender shoulders, with much of the chest exposed to show the high cup, low-cut black corset she wore under it to accentuate her slightly larger than average bust size, with the short, white frilly apron tied tightly around her narrow waist showing off her bodyline.  The skirt of her dress hung down just above her knees, doing little to hide her powerful, supple thighs.  Topped off with a black, bunny-ear headpiece with white frills, the self-professed ‘bunny maid’ of the Zodiac Guardians definitely had the most intricate outfit of the twelve.


Taking off the ring holding 2023, Tiger held it and Rat out to Rabbit.  “Well, good luck.  And I’ll hunt’cha later, Rat.”


“I don’t look forward to it…”  The brunette replied as the grey-haired maid took the ring from Tiger.


“Oh, I had completely forgotten about you, Rat.  Well, so long as you don’t interfere with my duties, I suppose I can bring you along.”  Her tone not carrying the same degree of respect as when she was talking to Tiger, Rabbit picked up Rat and stuck her in between her breasts.


“Yeah.  Good to be working with you too, I guess, Rabbit.”  She replied.


Once she had the brunette secure in her bosom, Rabbit bowed politely to Tiger.  “Well, if you’ll excuse me, I’ll take my leave.  I may be a bit busier this coming year, but if you need me for anything, please don’t hesitate to ask.”


“Yeah?  Well, if ya get a chance, drop by and we can have some fun with your little helper there.”  Tiger said with a toothy smile.  “Damn, now that she’s not gonna be available all the time, makes me kinda wanna hunt her down again.”


One-track mind, I swear…  Shaking her head, Rat knew Tiger’s predatory nature would kick back in sooner or later, but wasn’t expecting it to happen so quickly.  Luckily, she knew that the other Guardians couldn’t interfere with her ‘helping’ whoever she was with that year, meaning she had another ten years of safety from being her prey again.


“Oh, I doubt I’ll be requiring Rat’s assistance too much.  If you see her wandering around without me, feel free to entertain yourself with her.”  Stopping as she turned to leave, Rabbit unhesitantly offered free access to Rat for the next year.  “Th-Though I’d a-appreciate it i-i-if you p-played with me t-too when you d-do… Tiger.”  She added, fidgeting as she wiggled her hips and cupped her cheeks as her face warmed up at the thought.  Any protests Rat might have lobbied were unintentionally silenced as her arms squeeze her breasts together, completely covering the tiny brunette.


“Seriously!?  Well, I ain’t about to say no to that!  Though I think we’ve seen enough of each other for now, so I’ll take ya up on that later,” Reaching out before the grey-haired girl got too far away, Tiger grabbed her by the waist and pulled in close, leaning in to whisper into her ear, “Little Bunny.”


Her knees threatened to give out on her as her heartbeat spiked, Rabbit ecstatically squirmed in Tiger’s firm hold.  “T-Tigress…  N-Now isn’t…  I-I must retire for the night…”  She said weakly.


“Yeah, yeah.  I know.”  Letting the unresisting girl go, Tiger slapped her lightly on her plump rear.  “Later.”


“G-Good night…”  Her disappointment hard to miss, Rabbit bowed again as Tiger returned to her room, closing the door.  Releasing her face, she awkwardly walked toward her room, trying to ignore the heat in her loins.


Finally able to breathe again at the corset Rabbit wore spread her breasts a bit, Rat clung to the bouncing mammaries so’s not to fall.  “Would it kill you to acknowledge me a bit, Rabbit?  You nearly suffocated me.”  She griped, knowing that her standing in the bunny maid’s eyes was tenuous at best.  Still, as long as I avoid Tiger, since she won’t care if I’m around or not, I might finally have some peace and quiet.


“Oh, Rat.  Sorry, I forgot you were here.”  Unapologetically, Rabbit pulled the brunette from her cleavage.  “Hmm… I need some help calming down after Tigr-er, I mean, Tiger riled me up.  I suppose you’ll do for now.”


“Huh?  W-Wait!  Rab-!?”  Seeing the lustful look in the perpetually horny girl’s eye, Rat barely got two words in before she was stuffed back into her cleavage and under the tight, form-fitting corset.  Unable to resist, the larger girl pushed her down her clothes to her waiting sex.  I didn’t expect my year to start like this… but I can’t say I’m too surprised…

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282